+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A call to all telepaths regarding contact - an invitation

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: A call to all telepaths regarding contact - an invitation

Thank you betoobig 🙏🌟🙏 it completely makes sense to me. Even though I found that most advanced civilizations in Space are well organized civilizations caring for needs and wellbeing of all their members ( origins regardless ).

On the other hand I’ve also found that the very idea of individual ( not to speak of) collective freedom is often either undefined or kind-of absent in most of our advanced civilizations out there.

I wonder, what do your friends make of the idea of wilderness and human freedom ? Do they entertain the idea and how does it fit to the concept of social evolution ,
    in their society ?

Hope it’s not a cheeky question. Thanks for communication ,

love to you all

💧

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ben (5th December 2020), betoobig (13th December 2020), EFO (5th December 2020), Harmony (16th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Thank you betoobig 🙏🌟🙏 it completely makes sense to me. Even though I found that most advanced civilizations in Space are well organized civilizations caring for needs and wellbeing of all their members ( origins regardless ).

On the other hand I’ve also found that the very idea of individual ( not to speak of) collective freedom is often either undefined or kind-of absent in most of our advanced civilizations out there.

I wonder, what do your friends make of the idea of wilderness and human freedom ? Do they entertain the idea and how does it fit to the concept of social evolution ,
    in their society ?

love to you all

💧
    Here you go: the A's(Andromedans).....not healing team, in answer to you
    " Greetings. We do not understand fully your reference to 'wilderness , but we take it to mean the animal life of your planet.
    Freedom you find undefined......what it is...freedom to do only your own wishes? To have no laws of nature you follow?
    For us freedom is a principle......to harm no other in our own makings, our own follow of our personal desires.....to live in accordance with universal laws makes freedom so beautiful to us that it needs no definition.We trust we help you"

lol... much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry it took me long to answer..
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Agape (18th December 2020), Ben (16th December 2020), EFO (16th December 2020), Harmony (16th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (16th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)

in their society ?

love to you all

💧
    Here you go: the A's(Andromedans).....not healing team, in answer to you
    " Greetings. We do not understand fully your reference to 'wilderness , but we take it to mean the animal life of your planet.
    Freedom you find undefined......what it is...freedom to do only your own wishes? To have no laws of nature you follow?
    For us freedom is a principle......to harm no other in our own makings, our own follow of our personal desires.....to live in accordance with universal laws makes freedom so beautiful to us that it needs no definition.We trust we help you"

lol... much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry it took me long to answer..

Dear betoobig : thank you so much for your effort 🙏🌟🙏

I consider this communication rare but important, to all of us.

Thanks for the time it takes to answer 🍹 It’s a beginning of cold winter here in the mountains and every chore takes long to accomplish to me.
    It’s still quite sunny and mild temperatures for December, actually but we have to be prepared for when it hits hard.
    That’s about survival and wilderness, even little bit of.

On side note, I don’t think that most ETs ( I know of) ever visited Earth other than in pairs, groups and with itinerary.

I seem to be one of the very few ET vanguards on lonely track, for most of my life so also a true explorer and nature lover who will go for the real touch and experience of life beyond what’s recommended in manuals.

Most other ET travelers I’ve encountered are super-cautious ( like well mannered tourists ) so they rarely get to know the pain and beauty of being human.

I’m happy to hear that your A’ friends consider themselves Freedom Beings as well.

Another curious question from your perspective and your friends:

Are they aware that many advanced humans would be eager to meet with them provided they could see their form fully ?
    Is there a way to bridge the time-Space gap and appear in plain human sight , for extended length of time that could be recorded for sake of veracity ?
    If so, do we need to construct a place or apparatus to enable reception ?

( from my point of view, they can land on the roof top, no issues here)

Thank you , take any time suitable

Merry Christmas and Peace to the Stars

🌟🌟🌟🌟

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

betoobig (19th December 2020), EFO (18th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2