+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Fruitarianism/Breatharianism/Initiation into Higher consciousness (NOT FOR THE WEAK!)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Fruitarianism/Breatharianism/Initiation into Higher consciousness (NOT FOR THE WEAK!)

I've heard in legends, shaman, during initiation, give the seeker a "teacher plant" to start, and then leave the student alone in the woods to be further initiated by the spirit of the plant itself.

Eventually, if one considers this, along with what we now know about detoxification and some raw foods, we can draw the conclusion the shaman himself is just an illusion, as is the food, yet the food washes out the blindness for us to come back home to... ourselves, in our original state, which is what we're talking about, when we talk about "spirituality", are we not?

When one gets sick, a natural thing to do is to seek out a cure. Once in a while, someone gets lucky enough, or suffers enough to come to higher, fundamental truths and myths in the mind regarding sickness and "health"

Sometimes, these can be hard for one to accept, especially if their immediate friends, family, as well as mainstream society doesn't want to face this new knowledge. In a very literal sense, it's as if you will be telling people to eat nothing but garlic, at the extreme example. It will heal them, but does it TASTE good? Is it PLEASURABLE? One could relate this to mainstream society's fear of what we'd call "psychoactive drugs" which, basically ARE raw food, as well. Its not a pleasurable experience, therefore it is so feared that people are JAILED for daring to cross the line. Thats how addicted people are to pleasure, and how much the society hates spirituality or how much our egos hate to die, one could say.

Sometimes, one has an emergency initiation through near death experiences, hospital cleansing/fasting, or being able to detach enough from the body through meditative practices.

Most sicknesses, as well as emotional problems people have (if not all) are a result of cooked food. Because of the mass realization of this which is growing, anyone who truly contemplates this, and breatharianism will see this IS the "spiritual awakening of 2012" or "leading up to 2012" simply because now the information is undeniable for those SEEKING it, and putting it to practice/experimentation

Those who want to argue about this fact, should do a lot of research and PERSONAL EXPERIMENTATION via avoiding cooked, processed foods, heavy foods, meat, dairy, or to put it simple: eating only hydrating, detoxifying foods. Working with fruits specifically, is an extreme example. It's only logical to try and disprove one's belief, if that belief is indeed true. So if one believes they will not be able to grow muscle without meat or even cooked protein rich food, then one should train the muscles without those foods and try to be sure that belief is accurate and not CENTURIES DEEP brainwashing. While the fact is simply, most people are too attached to others to disprove their beliefs, one must question if thats why we "cant live without food" is it that our bodies will die, or that we're so conditioned that we wouldnt know what to do/what reality to create without ANY SUPPORT from anyone.

Now I think contemplating that question, will cause even the famine of russia in 1921 where even family members killed and ate each other, look like... a joke. A big delusion (is this why some say suffering itself is an illusion?) Well not on my level, otherwise I wouldnt be making this post, here in the deluded realm with my fellow deluded beings.

When one seeks out fruitarianism/raw veganism as a result of wanting to "be" healthy...they do not know what they are getting into. I warn you, eating strictly raw, unprocessed, hydrating food is NOT FOR THE WEAK!!! I cannot say this enough, you are opening doors and awakening demons in yourself and others that are very hard to see for what they truly are - hindrances in the form of physical/emotional issues and even PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE and family ties. Its that deep. Youll see if you dare walk this path.

Fruitarianism, liquidarianism are nothing but stages into what is known as a higher state of consciousness, if not the highest, meaning needing nothing, nonsickness, nondying, wanting nothing, raised awareness, peace, detachment, nondistraction, nonchanging, not born, not dying, nonmoving, or basically nonSUFFERING some would call it "enlightenment" or "nirvana" yet most do not relate food or food PREVENTING us from "attaining" this state that we've been repeatedly told by those WE call "masters" that it IS us, that WE ARE THEM, we ARE already enlightened, healthy, god, etc. This is why they AS WELL AS "higher" ET FORCES will not INTEFERE with us, because we literally, would rather suffer than accept this or just be happy! (Ever hear the theory that being god is boring so he creates suffering?)

Anyone who has studied the Collier material has seen him mention veganism, as a message from the benevolents. I'd like to one up him, and say COOKED VEGAN FOOD IS EQUALLY UNHEALTHY AS MEAT! You go ahead and eat a lot of it if you dont believe me. Cooking food, does something to it, you will just KNOW how bad it is when you STOP eating it. You will just know, and then youll probably be making similar posts because a LOT of people DO NOT KNOW what theyre doing to themselves, even vegans, even athletes, or people who go running and detox, and then put crap back in their mouths or have beliefs about those foods. Those beliefs are the cause of sooooo much suffering, no different from the belief of someone who would behead a man over religious differences. Seriously. The difference is we're actually beheading ourselves, without realizing it because it takes so long to see.

Ok, think of it like this: Lets pretend beans, potatoes and rice are like rocks (they basically are). Would you soak rocks in water to soften them up, and then eat them, JUST because you have salt to make them taste good or because some myth caught on about protein in the 70s from industries whose only aim was to make profit (dairy)? See, this is NOT EASY to accept but I personally know cooked vegan food is probably WORSE than meat for the body.

Nobody would cook apples, or bananas, or oranges, or watermelon. It doesnt seem to make much sense. So if you think deeply you will see cooking has nothing to do with health, in fact it only has to do with disease and caking on layers of heavy crap in the intestines which will create false emotions, altered perception, and the false ego ITSELF. We think its sooooo easy to eat crap and then go sit under a tree... you wouldnt dare think so with even a month of fruitarianism. Theres no way in hell you can remain deluded if you stop eating heavy foods and stop believing LIES you have been taught. You have to try to DISPROVE beliefs to see their value, not just ACCEPT things because thats for sissies... okay, sissies like to accept things and stay in mommy's womb all their lives. Are we bold or are we sissies?

In fact, personally, I feel even THEY (masters) did not realize food can be one of the biggest hindrances towards higher states of consciousness, if not the biggest, except the ones who have proven to fast for years on end.

This ability alone, changes the WHOLE GAME of politics, work, and human life as we know it. THIS IS HOW DEEP the NUMBING DOWN effect of cooked food is: literally, right in front of our faces, we've seen people get strong on raw food (which is 90% WATER) and people who DONT EAT ANYTHING and it's slipped by us like "ah, BS" as we are too ADDICTED to our pleasure to "see the light".

Now why do I say fruitarianism is a STAGE... well because, when one dabbles with eating strictly fruit, a few things happen, specifically with things like onions, garlic, lemons, oranges, pineapples or any others that cause sweating/bloody mouth or armpit odor/uncomfortable detoxing effects, etc. usually MISTAKEN as "bad", while eating mold-growing dead food is more comfortable and "normal", actually feeling/smelling the crap come out, shows how healthy cooked food actually is. And its not just 2 holes stuff comes out of, literally, every single pore in our body, if it is blocked, then ask yourself if its good for pores to be blocked... and if addiction to pleasure is worth being half dead? Because its to the exact degree we eat cooked foods that we suffer and cause others around us to suffer, as hard as it is to accept. And Im no shining example myself but Ive REALIZED this stuff and Im not here to ARGUE but to show people who WANT TO KNOW this stuff.

Those who watched the Jim Humble interview might "get it" better: Toxins need a crappy environment to live in, and do not like living foods. We can see the idea of vampires vs garlic as a great example if we consider vampires as microscopic bacteria that alter our behavior and live in us. Most people feel terrible or cant "wake up" because we are literally dumbed down SINCE BIRTH from cooked/processed food and animal products. That its uncomfortable to face this, as much as it is to run 10 miles and sweat your brains out (which is why we are truly blessed by the spirit of garlic).

Well, this can go on and on, but Id rather provide resources so one can paint a better picture of this. So here are some good links... (Ill edit this post after)

Jericho Sunfire's channel
    https://youtube.com/user/mrjerichosunfire

Id specifically encourage people to watch the "Breatharianism and saving the planet" and "the process" videos, more so than the radio shows, to understand the kind of person we're dealing with here.

Other breatharians with good information (sorry if I dont post all parts of the videos, dont be lazy)

Akahi: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZYHsQ4xcVHo
    Buddha Boy: http://blog.xnepali.com/mysterious-b...ahadur-bomjam/ (check out the videos too)
    Elitom Ben Yisrael: https://youtube.com/watch?v=K6jkXmsvdm4
    Jasmuheen: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51898577664190

Now, all are free to believe what they want, even though, take it from me, those beliefs will be hard to hold onto even when working with just fruits. I think the realization that dawns upon raw foodists eventually is that raw food is more like a nicotine patch to help with withdrawal from a lifetime of cooked food. To breatharians, it probably seems the entire eating practice, is empty and stupid. Its easier to see slowly, using fruits to see that sleepiness and disease are the result of cooked food. In fact, we're so dumbed down we accept needless suffering as real/normal.

I hope this speaks to those seeking it. I think when the "aha!" hits you, you will not be able to STOP LAUGHING at the entire duality, including the reptilians and benevolent races. The sicknesses in your stomach (craving) and the higher you (you without toxins/false ego/ false "muscle" (inflammation) are literally, reflected, as the world OUTSIDE of you... as far as "like attracts like"

Its for this reason Buddha said "I came to a dream world and gave dream people dream enlightenment" because, going through this stuff, makes the world seem UNREAL, and you will feel like you are communicating with the universe at a higher level.

But we know what its like to be in a lower state of mind, so we use words to help those still there, or in other words thats what this whole massive collective "awakening" IS... the internet, and information being available... like a chain reaction.

I cannot begin to explain how hard it has been for me to understand this, especially regarding family conflict and loss of support. Every negative person has become more negative, every open person has become more open. Thankfully Ive had experience with lucid dreaming and meditation, so knowing things a lot of people dont know, I guess is not something new to me, but this is my new kick lately... in fact most people KNOW this all deeply, we just seem to have forgotten. Only those who want to deal with it, will listen.

At a deeper level, maybe we only cannot see extraterrestrials, because we deeply unconsciously block them out. But food is a big deal! It puts us to sleep on levels I can say, anyone who has never fasted or gone fruitarian for even a month - is COMPLETELY IN THE DARK ABOUT!!!! No matter what they believe or "THINK" about it. Walk the walk! Deny and test your mind! Your family ties... your whole being! Defy your ego if its so real, because if it were real, worthy, or important, then it wouldnt be able to fall apart so easily now would it?

When one directly realizes this, even reptilians seem like a perfect part of the duality that is existence... they are a reflection of a part of us, guys. We need to accept that, we, as well as them, are growing up, and as much as we dont wanna put down the burgers, they dont wanna stop eating us either!

Its the SAME THING.

See, fruitarianism makes even judgement hard, as one needs to be strongly for or against to judge, and fruit is... well, its water. So, you try working with empty food and still holding onto what you call "you"....

We dont usually relate food to spirituality, because mainly you wont hear about this, because the experience is so deep its impossible to talk about. So, its easier to call it "fruitarianism" or "initiation" or "spirituality" but basically, its all the same thing, and in this world, at this time, to evolve, we need to look into this more. Its easier to study raw food athletes to dismantle the protein myth... then fruitarians... then breatharians... and then, personal experimentation is needed. For those who have the guts to experiment with food, the rewards are very much greater than any cooked food can provide, in the long run, for ourselves, our evolution, our kids and of course, our planet.
    Last edited by Fruitman; 15th April 2010 at 02:20.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fruitman For This Post:

conk (27th July 2011), Ramdass528 (14th February 2011), ThresholdRising (27th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Fruitarianism/Breatharianism/Initiation into Higher consciousness (NOT FOR THE WE

Paying murderers to do one's killing. Does'nt sound very compassionate or non-violent to me? What strange notions the human animals have here! Who is more to blame the one who kills or the one who pays to have the killing done. Fear of losing the ego through starvation perhaps - attachment to the body and the personality make people justify the taking of another's life to save their own - what makes them think they are so worthy? To do so is to make oneself a slave (attachment) to the unsightly behaviour of killing. And they like to call themselves spiritual? This is truly a black comedy, is it not? The symbolic gesture of gourging yourself on the slaughtered flesh of another sentient life is nothing short of shameless! Freedom will come once the lesson is learned. It is not rocket science! Enough said.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Fruitarianism/Breatharianism/Initiation into Higher consciousness (NOT FOR THE WE

Greetings Fruitman,

Thank you very much for opening this thread. It is synchronistic to me.

I've been looking at some of Jericho's videos, still ongoing.

Would you share some of your personal journey to this ?

Where did you come from, how you made the transition and how you actually put it in practice ?

What you experienced in terms of "mental" cleansing ?

Looking forward to read you, and thank you once again.

5. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Fruitman (here)
    In fact, personally, I feel even THEY (masters) did not realize food can be one of the biggest hindrances towards higher states of consciousness, if not the biggest, except the ones who have proven to fast for years on end.
    I think REAL Masters are far beyond the bodily limitations. i heard Masters drinking very strong poison, just to demonstrate this point. For them the body is a small vehicle, just to keep contact with this plane of existence.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The blind shall follow the blind and the weak shall live in denial and talk of someone else who is going to come and do their work for them! Those who talk of any master other than the one within are giving away their power. Every master outside is only a poor reflection of the master that lies within. Get off your knees human race and exercise your will!

7. Link to Post #6
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default fruits

I

Sometimes, these can be hard for one to accept, especially if their immediate friends, family, as well as mainstream society doesn't want to face this new knowledge. I..

Those who want to argue about this fact, .. CENTURIES DEEP brainwashing/.

but I personally know cooked vegan food is probably WORSE than meat for the body.

are we bold or are we sissies?

In fact, personally, I feel even THEY (masters) did not realize food can be one of the biggest hindrances towards higher states of consciousness, if not the biggest,
    Dear Fruitman,

how long have you been a fruitarian yourself ?

I guess you have had a very hard time, (hungry ?),
    as you seem to me quite aggressive in your choice of words,
    I can feel your need to DEFEND yourself.

If you are looking for higher states of conciousness, even enlightenment with fruitarian way of life,
    one may expect more loving and empathic choice of words, more compassion,

even to animal suffering,
    I am referring to your statement that cooked vegan food is worse for the body than meat.

And you may understand that in northern countries people just cannot be fruitarians,
    as hardly any fruit grow there.

a.
    Last edited by annemirri; 16th April 2010 at 15:05.

8. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

With respect to previous posts.
    I would like to give this point of view.
    The Red Indians and Aborigines are known to have experienced higher states of consciousness, they thanked the animal they ate for giving up its life for them.
    Higher states of consciousness has much to do with intention.
    One sage said "If its your intention to be nonviolent and not eat meat then in integrity you stay with your intention, however from a higher state of consciousnes there is the realization that we are not the body and that life is a gift and evolves incarnation after incarnation." Many animals would not have the chance of life it was not for the meat industry, lets face it, farmers would not breed animals if they could not sell them. It may well be that the animal evolves to a higher life form after death.
    Our forefathers were not stupid, thats how the practice of saying grace over meals came into being.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    I think REAL Masters are far beyond the bodily limitations. i heard Masters drinking very strong poison, just to demonstrate this point. For them the body is a small vehicle, just to keep contact with this plane of existence.

I could not agree more. Osho e.g. lived of 5 peas and 2 carrots and litres of cola-light for decades.
    he might as well have eaten nothing but his caretaker would freak out if he didnt.

10. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by realitycorrodes (here)
    The blind shall follow the blind and the weak shall live in denial and talk of someone else who is going to come and do their work for them! Those who talk of any master other than the one within are giving away their power. Every master outside is only a poor reflection of the master that lies within. Get off your knees human race and exercise your will!
    sorry mate, you got it all backwards. a REAL master will always reflect you back to yourself, he will not do your work FOR you. but his presence ALONE does help you reach previously unknown hights as I can vouch for by experience. of course, the hard thing is DISCERNING a real master from the flukes. and many fail on that exercise. I have at times (particularily when I was younger).

11. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've heard in legends, shaman, during initiation, give the seeker a "teacher plant" to start, and then leave the student alone in the woods to be further initiated by the spirit of the plant itself.
    any particular reason why you didnt put it under this already existing thread.

12. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    sorry mate, you got it all backwards. a REAL master will always reflect you back to yourself, he will not do your work FOR you. but his presence ALONE does help you reach previously unknown hights as I can vouch for by experience. of course, the hard thing is DISCERNING a real master from the flukes. and many fail on that exercise. I have at times (particularily when I was younger).
    Yes Well said.

At the end of his life Yogananda only ate lettuce and drank milk.

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

PS, I wouldn't recommend not eating, unless you have a high degree of self-realisation.

Love,

Kriya

14. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    PS, I wouldn't recommend not eating, unless you have a high degree of self-realisation.

Love,

Kriya
    There was a woman from the Findhorn Foundation who was found dead in a tent in the countryside, she had J's Breatharian book with her. Died of lack of food.
    That was a few years ago.
    Sometimes "God Shock" occurs and the spiritual aspirant sees no need to remain in the body, life purpose has been fulfilled, they are enlightened.
    It is true that some of a high vibration seem to need very little food if any, there was a nun in Germany that Yognanda visited who lived just on the "Host" if my memory serves me right Kriya.
    Chris
    Namaste
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There was a woman from the Findhorn Foundation who was found dead in a tent in the countryside, she had J's Breatharian book with her. Died of lack of food.
    That was a few years ago.
    Sometimes "God Shock" occurs and the spiritual aspirant sees no need to remain in the body, life purpose has been fulfilled, they are enlightened.
    It is true that some of a high vibration seem to need very little food if any, there was a nun in Germany that Yognanda visited who lived just on the "Host" if my memory serves me right Kriya.
    Chris
    Namaste
    The woman in Germany manifested the stigmata, I can't remember if she only ate the host (ha that sounds funny). But yes he did visit a woman in India, who didn't eat at all.
    But frankly, there are not many that can do this successfully.

Love,

Kriya

16. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kriya (here)

Love,

Kriya
    I agree fully with this, and won't try to push this on anyone, here's why... I did not become interested in changing my diet until a stint with fast food constipation (worked at dunkin donuts 40 hrs, emergency surgery, having a drain pulled out of my butt, then a spiritual trip, fasting (not planned, just taking it easy!) leading into an entire night of rhythmic breathing or "pranayama"... in fact to this day I cannot believe I did that for 8 hours and didnt know WTF I was getting into.

Now my experience of higher states of mind before this was some brief stints with visualization and lucid dreaming...or some would call OBE or dreams that are more real than reality (heh, seriously)... being in a society that generally doesnt accept that, I guess I found "my clique" amongst the rejected potheads, mushroom and acid eaters, etc, and being generally repressive at jobs or publicly I was just kind of a repressed person

Next day, seeing with eyes "there is nothing in the universe that is the biggest thing or the smaller" or directly seeing size and distance as illusory, feeling I am things, objects, talking nonsense to people I know "I feel like I am that truck!" at a loss for words... yet I was communicating with them on a spiritual level so "nothing needed to be said"...erm... deeply sensitive to people's suffering, NEVER RELATING it to food, but I knew the breathing had to do with it...Seeing people as half asleep, VERY VERY sensitive to EVERYTHING around me on a "psychic" level... erm, light bulb at work, reacting to my mood. The more "closed" I made myself to people, the dimmer it got. It felt like my perception was literally CREATING the world around me, in fact, we do, just like a dream. In fact even making this post seems like a dream, to be honest. But I KNOW there are people that are looking for this and dont know it, like I didnt realize as I fell down again...

I fell down because I was getting so masculine from working out and believed I needed protein, the whole PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN! PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN! world got to me and I was eventually eating the tuna and shakes and I was ripped and told EVERYONE WHO ASKED ME what I ate "oh its tuna! the protein's doing it!"... but deeply inside of me, I knew being vegan was the healthier choice, as I was drawn to raw food after my hospital/pranayama stunt.

So naturally people who are vegan try to compensate mimicking society's "nutriton LAWS" by eating lots of beans, maybe some pasta, potatoes, rice.... which was my dinner for a long time, always being the hardheaded type, living alone, working full time. I guess a lot of personal problems for me came from conflicts with parents who THEMSELVES are conflicted and damaged being a biracial couple who got married in I want to say 1980's american society.... and so on, and so forth. so I think we all eat emotionally NOT out of necessity, but with fruitarianism all that starts to show for what it is...

Pretty much eventually I did what "society said" and got the nice office job yet here I am consuming large amounts of vegan grain food (oats and raisins in the AM to top it off!) and my gut just BUUUUULLLLGED right up. There would be days I did lift, and didnt, yet the programming was so deep, being vegan, in a meat loving world, you get afraid and overcompensate for protein with lots of crap cooked vegan food. I got hive issues quickly and did a lot of research and eventually came to the realization we are being lied to and damaged SO BADLY by media and food companies.... Pretty much hives, yeast overgrowth (and pretty much all disease IMO) is related to stuff being blocked up, or at least, bugs grow in the intestines and its painful to sweat them out....this affects our mood GREATLY over time, and is all related to cooked food IMO.

I think I came across going COMPLETELY raw when I learned about the dangers of high carb food/fatty raw food... and I think garlic called me into it too, because here I was eating 10 cloves a day laying down sweating, crying and hiving up to cure myself. Detoxing, in all forms, SUCKS. It's like dealing with every crappy emotion in yourself or the ugly false ego head on.... And I think over time a lot of it sneaks up on us, we have no idea, just like some people get fat and "never saw it comin" we never see how much food affects our ACTIONS in this world or how GOOD we feel, in the LONG TERM.... Its sooooo subtle.

Eventually I got into some fruit and the pineapples turned my lips redder than theyve been in years, that "healthy glow". So I was working with the pineapples and garlic and also note that I grew HAIR on my ARMS with garlic and had smelly armpits. This freaked me out, made me realize Im so toxic, the hair literally isnt growing where it should be. Thats how deep this stuff goes.

Going through all this, Ive had nothing but negative comment after the other from people or family, anyone who hates garlic, is going to HATE YOU and the person youre becoming... it literally seems like that some time, as far as being on a "vibrational level" with people, as some might say.... (I dont like using cliche terms sorry) but now I am seeing people like Jericho and resonating with them, and it would have saved me a HELL of a hassle if I had seen his videos 6 years ago when I was naturally "guided" to a more "holistic diet" in the first place, and got confused by dishonest, money hungry media and the protein myth.

The realizations went so deep from my starving stint before (unplanned!) eventually I had a hard time because everything seemed "perfect" or as someone here said "God Shock" I think I got myself together by eventually creating a path of exercise and music, and art... to have a reason to live (I think I was already being called into fruitarianism/breatharian but not realizing it). But the protein myth really got me distracted and run down to the point I guess WORK got me run down, mentally, physically, but now working with the fruits... if one does that, its as Jericho says exactly, you will get your butt WHOOPED

As far as those who want to doubt, well all I can say is going fruitarian makes me feel like eating is a ritual, I feel very "phony" and not myself even putting fruit into my mouth, and am already having very loud laughters as I start to see people around me more clearly as living in a dreamworld where they believe cooked food is better for the body than fruit, cooked food is needed or they will die, cooked food doesnt cause disease, and the things they do, say, and believe... well all that is leaving me so its strange. I cant say I AM a breatharian or give anyone who wants to argue an answer, but Bill and Kerry are AMAZING people and this is basically, here for them because they might not understand this has to do with spirituality, as most people dont, and because my love goes out to them for informing me and helping me to really know what's going on and help others see that as well.

Im not here to argue, Im not here to fight, Im not here to be "loving and compassionate" or make fruitarianism easy in fact this is probably the hardest thing Ive gone through in a long time, regarding people if you open your mouth you will AWAKEN DEMONS IN PEOPLE you cant even begin to be ready to fight....and by demons I DO mean on the level of giving garlic to a vampire. Get it?

and I guarantee anyone who goes fruitarian, the last thing they are going to feel is "loving and warm" at first towards people who will be against them (MOST PEOPLE INCLUDING FAMILY!) unless they simply ZIP IT UP and take this as a personal journey, which I would totally if I were to water fast (dont think Im there just yet)

Beyond this, in further support of the quoted comment, I did in fact get to the point during my "spiritual pranayama" week or few week long stunt that the "spirit of death" was waiting for me. In fact it seemed as if there were a force in this universe that were death, and it was waiting for me to choose when to let it take me (as real as talking to another person, literally) Now thats not an easy thing in fact I remember going a little insane and feeling like i had to keep MOVING or it would come for me...Some old fruitarian said this on a site I read, too...

At this point Id like to point a good link out, made by one of the posters in this thread (nice work!)

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/t...ource=activity

Nothing makes journeying into higher states of mind easier, I think, and people most likely die because they dont want to live with the realizations and deep emotional purging...or dealing closely with their own mind because it WILL play tricks on you....which I guess is what Im trying to workout... exercise, meditation, music, art, and keeping myself grounded and not letting my mind trick me... just without the protein! Healing physically from a fat gut, damaged body, and well, thats my journey so far for those who ask...but mainly I introduced this here for Bill and Kerry, I hope SO MUCH they see this and put it into their knowing, because well when Collier talks about ETs mentoring us... this IS mentoring, breatharians ARE our mentors, but why would they get involved in our life if we cannot make the decision ourselves?

Its not really about the technology so much, anyone with some mirrors and metal can make a steam piston and a parabolic mirror or fresnel lens, or work with the leedskalnin material or les brown's pyramid material (which is what honestly, Im trying to wrap my head around lately)

But I hope this is helpful for the people who are OPEN TO IT. If anyone wants to flame, judge, or say ANYTHING NEGATIVE to me, all I can say is my journey is my journey, I think what I think, and am here to give people something, not trying to take away something. I know this is a dualistic universe, so IMO those personalities are simply the duality of life that hates garlic... or in other words, a really fat, diseased person doesnt want to even look at this, but someone out there who is looking for a tip, this might change their lives. Any other questions all I can say is I resonate so much with Jericho Sunfire you might as well just watch his videos and not ask me, because Ill probably say the same exact thing, LOL

Except for breatharianism. Im not that far yet. Still working with the fruits. But hey Im trying.

17. Link to Post #16
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nothing makes journeying into higher states of mind easier, I.
    than to live in peace and harmony with the world in you !

Never mind about the world around you, as it is your eyes that see it.

if you kick a grape and the liquid comes out,
    who put the liquid inside it ? It was there already.

What comes to ETs and aliens, if talking about positive, enlightening ones,
    had my many contacts as a child,
    I was inner born vegetarian, did not know how to lie,
    at times my parents forced me to eat one small piece of meat per day,
    when there were no raw carrots, apples, berries during the long dark winters
    as I was very very thin...

What does it help if I choose to hate them, feel bitter to that this world ?
    to revenge ?

I am happy that all that gave me strength to raise my own children (16 and 14)
    to a vegetarian way fo life, no killing, no forced ideas, religious dogmas,
    just free road to walk and find out their on truths,

it has not been too easy for them either,
    people ask them why they even eat vegetables as they are living,
    is it like killing as well ?

I have taught them to answer (if they do not find their own answers) that

we are not yet there, but are getting there.

a.

18. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by realitycorrodes (here)
    The blind shall follow the blind and the weak shall live in denial and talk of someone else who is going to come and do their work for them!

Get off your knees human race and exercise your will!
    It seems you have no idea what you are talking about

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Those who know will know what I am talking about. Each to their own belief system. If you were to understand you would have understood already...seems like you have realised more than me.lol There was a man in a city whose water got poisoned. This man never drank the water and could see how different everyone was while drinking poisoned water. Everyone else thought he was crazy - only cos he did not drink the poisoned water and did not change like the others. No matter what he said they could not understand him....they just thought he was crazy! C'est la vie! I don't have the time or the inclination...find someone at your level to play with...maybe a master. lol

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I was just wondering about the statement "you are what you eat" and if there is any truth to this then if we eat nothing we may have arrived at a place of nothingness.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

21. Link to Post #20
    Finland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    I was just wondering about the statement "you are what you eat" and if there is any truth to this then if we eat nothing we may have arrived at a place of nothingness.
    This is good,
    if you eat nothing you are nothing,

but if you eat all the colors of the rainbow,
    the greens, reds, oranges, yellows, you are all the colors of the world,

all the vibrations of the light spectrum.

Love,
    a.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast