1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The Charles Material and Kerry Cassidy/Camelot

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    it is good to hear you dont notice those things...shows a pure mind

But..

many Terrans are not so well balanced..

And it is VITAL that the truth be presented in a manner that implies integrity

To do this... you must think of the proffesional aspects of videos.. These are not "you tubber videos"

This is their CAREER
    I would say it was more of a calling than a career. Therefore the audience she is targeting really don't care if she looks as if she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. I certainly don't. I would tentatively suggest however that Kerry has a bit of an ego going on (although the makeup thing may belie that) and needs to ditch that as soon as possible.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Should ego and consciousness of such not be central to ones statements then agendas do prevail. Check intention and self-honesty from wench your opinion comes............... and on the balancing stick, it may be important to look at the far right and far left in order to find the balance somewhere in the middle..............

3. Link to Post #63
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Quote Posted by Binaryspellbook (here)
    I would say it was more of a calling than a career. Therefore the audience she is targeting really don't care if she looks as if she has been dragged through a hedge backwards. I certainly don't. I would tentatively suggest however that Kerry has a bit of an ego going on (although the makeup thing may belie that) and needs to ditch that as soon as possible.
    This is how they make their money... Both of them have said so publicaly.

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    I do not seem to understand why people are so overly critical towards kerry? why can't there be an agreement on difference of opinions?
    why can't there be be a respect for expressing all sides of a coin.the more perspectives,the better the comprehension we have on the 'charles' issue.why someone feels so intimidated by hearing other opinions that he is not in agreement with? what kind of emotions does it provoke inside?
    There is a phenomenal propensity in humans to discard the big picture, zero in on nuances and then shoot the messenger. The last few days on this forum I've seen quite a bit of this. There is a thread trying to discredit Jordan Maxwell, others going after David Icke, still others chuckling over David Wilcock and of course Kerry.

Quote lets cut the criticism,if some of us do believe in giving an ear and a heart to 'charles',than its only fair to treat kerry's words the same way.we do not need to agree,we do not need to share the same opinion (though it could be strengthening if we did) we need to work towards unity and spreading a safe net for Bill or for kerry or for each of us who is aspiring for the same cause and might fall down in trying to do so ,god knows it takes courage to even try.. (not that i think that a falling down will happen)
    Those in the alternative media are expected to be fully ascended avatars, have all of their energy in perfect alignment in their lower terrestrial chakras, and speak only universal truths. If they are found to have any flaws and still working on their own karma, these flaws are to be exploited, marginalized and the entire message should be discarded and thrown into the trash bin. Does that sound reasonable? I know that's a very extreme rendition of this phenomenon and of course I would just be "broad brushing" and throwing everyone into the same pile, but I hope it illustrates my point without anyone thinking it is a personal attack on them.

Quote our strength is in our supporting each other and not necessarily with agreeing with each other.
    And that is the point. We are all ascending and evolving "out of" the Newtonian paradigm of polarized patriarchal viewpoints and adopting and emerging into a "unified" whole brain discourse. Let's be patient as we transition and be mindful of the pitfalls.

Also, I don't discount the possibility that there is a concerted effort being implemented to go after the alternative media and discredit those that are getting too close to the truth. I see this as a clue to what's really going on.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 17th January 2011 at 17:30.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th January 2011), DawgBone (17th January 2011), Holly Lindin (17th January 2011), Limor Wolf (17th January 2011), noxon medem (17th January 2011), slvrfx (17th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 times in 8,175 posts

yer-no....

Reading this thread makes me think Avalon took a .22 right through the head 2 weeks ago. It's taking a while for the body to go cold and flies are all over it turning it into their new community.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

schnurfel (20th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #66
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

You think this killed the forum?

or just killed your perception of it maybe..

9. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Should ego and consciousness of such not be central to ones statements then agendas do prevail. Check intention and self-honesty from wench your opinion comes............... and on the balancing stick, it may be important to look at the far right and far left in order to find the balance somewhere in the middle..............
    Apologies Sandy, but that makes no sense whatsoever. Abject apologies if English is not your first language.

10. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    yer-no....

Reading this thread makes me think Avalon took a .22 right through the head 2 weeks ago. It's taking a while for the body to go cold and flies are all over it turning it into their new community.
    I don't think so Norman. It's a good thing that we are able to discuss openly our views on this matter. For my part I think Charles is an arse, spouting nothing new whatsoever. Nevertheless it's important that we all focus and voice our opinions. Even Kerry.

11. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EsmaEverheart (here)
    Last year at this time Kerry supported the Heather Material and Bill had reservations. Fast forward and this year Bill supports the Charles Material and Kerry has reservations. What is to be learned from this? Both Bill and Kerry knows now what it is to be on the other side in an issue.

Now move along. Nothing to see here.
    I see a sequence!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yaksuit For This Post:

Lily de Cuir (18th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Just a thought: But if one of Charles's original assignments was to start a wedge between Kerry and Bill, it seems to me that many of the posts on this thread are contributing to exactly that.

Knee-jerk reactions come from the ego not the soul. Yes, we all have one, Kerry included. But when one knee-jerk reaction responds to another and others join in - where are we going? I suspect were playing right into the hands of Charles & friends. It's the old divide and conquer game and keep them squabbling amongst themselves so they don't unite against us.

Best move on.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2011), arctourist (18th January 2011), happyexpat (18th January 2011), Holly Lindin (17th January 2011), Lily de Cuir (18th January 2011), Limor Wolf (18th January 2011), shijo (17th January 2011), shiva777 (17th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Of course Kerry has a big ego. Anyone who does what she does would have to have a strong ego. I have appreciated her interviews over the years even if I haven't always liked her style. For her to come into Bill's forum and attack both him and Charles is nothing but a low class move on her part, so it is her discernment that is questionable in my opinion. She came across as rude, condescending, a know it all, and with hostility and anger.

If the 33 did, in fact, have something to do with splitting up Bill and Kerry then I think they did Bill a big favor. Bill had a good moderating effect on Kerry at times and now she has no one to bring that moderation into her particular style and agenda. So the split may not have been as good for Kerry as it has been for Bill. There will be those who are attracted to Kerry's in your face style and there will be those who are attracted to Bill's logical and gentlemanly style. She has not proven the credentials of those she interviews who are basically channeling their information, but of course that can't be proven. One just has to buy it, hook, line and sinker. So for Kerry to criticize Bill for not verifying everything Charles says is not only ludicrous, but hypocritical. Apparently she never did know Bill very well because she is certainly underestimating his intelligence and capabilities.

I, for one, do not stick my head in the sand in order to avoid what might be unpleasant truths, just for the sake of being nice and loving. I don't consider that ignoring the truth has anything to do with being loving. If the truth is harsh then so be it. Anyone who is bothered by stating obvious facts that seem harsh would be advised to prepare themselves for some harsher truths that might happen in years to come. Ignoring them won't make them go away.

Nancy

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

000 (17th January 2011), Binaryspellbook (17th January 2011), Erin (17th January 2011), Holly Lindin (17th January 2011), irishspirit (17th January 2011), Isthatso (17th January 2011), Lily de Cuir (18th January 2011), naochan (18th January 2011), noxon medem (17th January 2011), Sebastion (17th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #72
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Excellent question.

I think that everyone is entitled to their view point. God knows, the views of the Charlie Material on here where mixed, and at times heated.

However, I think with Kerry, she has run into it head first without first thinking things through, or at the very least, checking all the material and supporting material (Bill's 50 min video). As much as I dislike saying this, Kerry has a massive Ego going on there, and is getting lost in her own feeling of importance.

When I read this title, the first thing that came to mind would be the fact had Kerry been contacted by Charlie, he would have been the biggest witness to come forward. I also get the feeling, like in the past, Bill would have reserved judgement on the witness until all facts where on then table. I do not feel that Bill would have attack the witness as Kerry has done.

I know of the previous problem with Avalon 1, however, bear in mind just how long Bill held back before letting loss. That, in my view, was fine judgement on Bill Behalf.

My advise to Kerry would be, look at Bill and learn.

Be Safe

Irish
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Lily de Cuir (18th January 2011), Sebastion (17th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    There is a phenomenal propensity in humans to discard the big picture, zero in on nuances and then shoot the messenger. The last few days on this forum I've seen quite a bit of this. There is a thread trying to discredit Jordan Maxwell, others going after David Icke, still others chuckling over David Wilcock and of course Kerry.

Those in the alternative media are expected to be fully ascended avatars, have all of their energy in perfect alignment in their lower terrestrial chakras, and speak only universal truths. If they are found to have any flaws and still working on their own karma, these flaws are to be exploited, marginalized and the entire message should be discarded and thrown into the trash bin. Does that sound reasonable? I know that's a very extreme rendition of this phenomenon and of course I would just be "broad brushing" and throwing everyone into the same pile, but I hope it illustrates my point without anyone thinking it is a personal attack on them.

And that is the point. We are all ascending and evolving "out of" the Newtonian paradigm of polarized patriarchal viewpoints and adopting and emerging into a "unified" whole brain discourse. Let's be patient as we transition and be mindful of the pitfalls.

Also, I don't discount the possibility that there is a concerted effort being implemented to go after the alternative media and discredit those that are getting too close to the truth. I see this as a clue to what's really going on.
    Excellent post, Reaper!

We need to cultivate tolerance and a sense of humor and keep the vibration here as high as possible. That is our best defense. There are without question people who would like to discourage, discredit, slander and confuse us. They are very good at this sort of thing. They do this professionally.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

arctourist (18th January 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (17th January 2011), shijo (17th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Of course Kerry has a big ego. Anyone who does what she does would have to have a strong ego. I have appreciated her interviews over the years even if I haven't always liked her style. For her to come into Bill's forum and attack both him and Charles is nothing but a low class move on her part, so it is her discernment that is questionable in my opinion. She came across as rude, condescending, a know it all, and with hostility and anger.

If the 33 did, in fact, have something to do with splitting up Bill and Kerry then I think they did Bill a big favor. Bill had a good moderating effect on Kerry at times and now she has no one to bring that moderation into her particular style and agenda. So the split may not have been as good for Kerry as it has been for Bill. There will be those who are attracted to Kerry's in your face style and there will be those who are attracted to Bill's logical and gentlemanly style. She has not proven the credentials of those she interviews who are basically channeling their information, but of course that can't be proven. One just has to buy it, hook, line and sinker. So for Kerry to criticize Bill for not verifying everything Charles says is not only ludicrous, but hypocritical. Apparently she never did know Bill very well because she is certainly underestimating his intelligence and capabilities.

I, for one, do not stick my head in the sand in order to avoid what might be unpleasant truths, just for the sake of being nice and loving. I don't consider that ignoring the truth has anything to do with being loving. If the truth is harsh then so be it. Anyone who is bothered by stating obvious facts that seem harsh would be advised to prepare themselves for some harsher truths that might happen in years to come. Ignoring them won't make them go away.

Nancy
    Very well said indeed Nancy. Most certainly the split was more beneficial to Bill. I am thankful for that. The frustration Bill must surely have felt during some of the Camelot interviews was indeed palpable. Kerry's heart may be in the right place, but I suspect her head isn't. More and more she is now coming across as a "tabloid alternative." That saddens me immensely.

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Yes, this is my take on the problem......one of many I suspect...

the Charles material challenges the entire Draconian reptoid theme of controllers based in or around the Mojave area, the US in general. Prior to the Charles material an intricate theme had been teased out which centered the bad guys firmly in the US in underground bases. A lot of research time has been put into getting a coherent story of bad guys developed. Now the Charles material has to all intents and purposes changed the playing field and moved it elsewhere. How can this be? A lot of people have put decades of research into developing a picture that is coherent and consistent within the bounds available to them.

If the Charles material did not ruffle feathers in the community it would have been very surprising.
    Very insightful post. I'd been waiting for you to expound on what you had said earlier, Icecold. This is a very common motivation on the part of researchers imo. I believe the tendency to dismiss or attack opposing points of view happens sub-consciously for the most part.

Just as it's unwise to predict the future or specific dates, determining a geographical locale could also be a mistake. The whole operation seems decentralized, non-local even. This is not to say there aren't important locations, bases residences, etc.
    Last edited by 3optic; 17th January 2011 at 18:02.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

23. Link to Post #76
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Nancy,

Where did Kerry come onto the forum and attack Bill? I did not see that. I wouldn't be shocked in the least.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

24. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yaksuit (here)
    I see a sequence!
    Not so, the Heather Material was nothing in comparison to the scope of this, and again I shared a vast amount of information with Aaron about the HM and it is what it is, I also video documented the building, with the church entrance go see it on you-tube my TTC interview with Aaron, and you will see my ugly mug on cam! for the first time LOL ANYWAYS this is nothing like that because this is a link to the people that feel they are in charge. So I can't see the comparison here, although it might look that way, I can assure you this is a very different animal. Further more this could be one of the most important interviews of Bills life. I have people who emailed me about Charles who had no reason to so I do believe this man is who he says he is.

25. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Kerry has her own mannerisms and thinking and the associated methods of interacting with people, same as I do and as anyone else does. I refuse to lay judgment at her feet, when I do not personally know her. And even if I did know her, I'd never lay judgment at her feet over much of anything. Wrong thing to do in my book. To anyone.

A tough lesson to learn as to do it requires that one remove some of the aspects of ego function. That dang ego thing is pretty darned good at hiding in the self and projecting into your attempts to discern and exist. Happens to me every day. The problem is seeing and understanding it for what it is.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2011), arctourist (18th January 2011), gripreaper (17th January 2011)

27. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

- Kerry could be a little jelous of the attention Bill has received from the interview; doesn't have the diplomatic savvy of verbally disagreeing without insulting; or a little of both. I understand the important points Kerry is trying to convey, but her choice of words leaves one just a little unsettled.
    Let's just say her comments could have been a little more constructive, especially when Bill himself admits to a lot of unaswered questions and the fact that some of her interviews are really new agey and just as questionable. I would like to see them work better with one another, but I will continue to support their work and appreciate their noble intentions of bringing forth information that we would otherwise not be exposed to.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kikitom For This Post:

arctourist (18th January 2011), Holly Lindin (17th January 2011), Lily de Cuir (18th January 2011)

29. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I think Kerry could have chosen her words more carefully. I really didn't like being told to get a grip. I found that quite insulting. A more tactful warning would have sufficed and opened a dialouge where people could've responded to her instead of reacting. That would've been more productive. But that's could of, should of, would've thinking.

Charles resonates quite well with me, but I only know what I have been told. So far I see Charles as a professional in what he does. If he wasn't good he wouldn't be there. They(The 33) would have never brought him into their confidence. I have only my gut feelings in this. I trust my gut though. It has seen me through some pretty hairy situations. I'm just trying to keep an open mind and not come to any conclusions. Life is about the journey and not the destination.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

slvrfx (17th January 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast