1. Link to Post #41
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: The Charles Material and Kerry Cassidy/Camelot

Quote Celine wrote:
    Ok i know that applies to a few...

But the whole?
    this is not the only example we know of how the "whole" think versus the "few" is it? lol
    personally i never mind how the "whole" think if i feel that i am right.the "whole" is not a good enough criterion for me.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 17th January 2011 at 14:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    I'd like to think we ALL think for ourselves. Regardless, you've just said the same thing again. You don't trust Bill. Curiousity killed the cat. Think of it as a good opportunity to hone your intuitive skills.
    WOW, are you way off. I see you are a new member, perhaps you should have intuited your own reply.

4. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    Thanks Billiam,

I don't think Kerry posted to be insightful, the Charles material directly challenges her views as I've said. She really needs Charles to be a fraud, or its back to the drawing board and out the window with a lot of work. Maybe a lot less guest appearances. Its confronting. She hasn't got any additional insight, she has got an agenda to remain on top of the game. Can't blame her for that. There is somewhat of an Oprah Winfrey style process alive and well in the alternative community. Haven't you noticed?
    I already mentioned this in chat... I feel it is almost like a giant soap opera... There are villains and heroes, plots and secrets, bit part characters who crawl out of the woodwork, people take sides and support their favourite characters and this although entertaining is not healthy for serious study... I believe you are right and Kerry is feeding the entertainment side of this show and if she really had something serious to comment about Bill work then she should have come out with something solid... My personal opinion and it is just that is that out of professional respect for Bill she should not have posted what she did... I am sure Bill is more than aware of "old illumaniti tricks" and has probably read a book or two on sociology in his days... I think Kerry should accept that she has lost the respect of a lot of people in the alternative community and take a step back and help from behind the scenes instead of trying to steal it all for herself... Camelot is a flogged out old horse and her association with Bill does more harm than good... I do believe Kerry to be a good person at heart who feels she is doing the right thing but I think she lacks the skills and or integrity to be an important figure in this field...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billiam For This Post:

happyexpat (18th January 2011), Icecold (17th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Atticus (here)

Bill is not important,Charles is not important,individuals are not important.

Your collective reaction is important.

The results of the survey were?

GOOD LUCK,I THINK YOUR GOING TO NEED SOME.

Exactly. As a collective we need to resonate at the higher level we're hoping to reach. (Well, at least some of us understand this.)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

arctourist (18th January 2011), gripreaper (17th January 2011), Smith (17th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Quote Posted by Redtailhawk (here)
    WOW, are you way off. I see you are a new member, perhaps you should have intuited your own reply.

Please explain to me what my membership has to do with your view?

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

If you read between the lines, our reaction to this material is more important than the material itself.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

arctourist (18th January 2011), Atticus (17th January 2011), Erin (17th January 2011), happyexpat (18th January 2011), Holly Lindin (17th January 2011), yaksuit (17th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #47
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good Morning Good Avalon ... the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    She is allowed to her own opinion (as is everyone).
    I dunno what to think - but i feel something aint all ship shape with this one, and if he showed his face that would make all the difference...
    I feel we are all highly trained to spot BS at this point in time... so many possibilities.
    Character is very important now too.
    Well ... we don't have much info on who Charles is, and not much to go on ... but we can rule out who Charles isn't. By looking at the back of the head, we note that the size of his ears is normal. Elephantine, they ain't! Prince Charles, he ain't. You're welcome.

Carry on.

Last edited by Zook; 17th January 2011 at 22:39.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    Any one in the movie/tv or public persona business will know that make up /lighting /camera angles etc is VERY important.
    if NONE of her people told her about the make up... then the people around her do NOT have her best interest at heart

It is very important that the visual appearance of video and presenter support the intention of the content or message that is conveyed.
    - Or at least it does not get in the way.
    And even for a "guerilla-ducumentarist" there should be a developement towards a more refined and deliberate media expression over time.
    Most often it is small changes and adjustments that are needed, easily managed technically, if the awareness of the matter is present.
    I do remember thinking she looket a bit like a "grey alien" in some of the videos she did on her webcam, a year or so ago.
    ( do not find it a link at the moment. Anyone ? )

- Mind you, this goes for many of the presenters of alternative information, including Bill Ryan.
    The images of David Icke from the "Human race, get off your knees"-interview, with the percistent yellow shirt and and a piercing pink hue
    to both him, and the not too exciting scenery, except his hair, that was a luminous fluorescent green, is still haunting my professional inner eye.
    ( - these things can to a large degree be adjusted in postproduction, Bill, and Kerry. Or anyone.)
    https://youtube.com/user/AlphaZeb.../6/e7WTxb-Oe7s - for those who want to see for themselves. I prefer just to listen :-)

I think Kerrys radioshows are a nice listening too, and try to hear them all. That is a good medium for her at the moment.
    She is a clever host and have interesting guests, for the most,
    and I enjoy those shows, specialy on Argosoog (Dutch, with music instead of commercials)
    Guess this is the inspiration, The eye of Argos (Argus):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argus_Panoptes
    Quote In Greek mythology, Argus Panoptes (Ἄργος Πανόπτης) or Argos, guardian of the heifer-nymph Io and son of Arestor, was a primordial giant whose epithet "Panoptes", "all-seeing", led to his being described with multiple, often one hundred, eyes.
    I agree that she to a certain degree seek attention, and then should put more attention to physical appearances. Specially on video there is some
    important factors to concider in the way one present oneself.

When it comes to radio (audio) just one advice. - Keep even volumelevels between everyone speaking,
    - that is so much more comfortable on the receiving ear and the mind.

- So, what is the topic again ?
    Opposing opinions and crucial (inner) critisism, I suggest.

On a large scale it is the missing inner voice of opposing, critic, perspectives that
    drives societies toward despotism and totalitarian tyranny, or allow it to happen.
    A healthy system do not only allow conflicting views and systemcritical voices to exist,
    it promotes and encourages it, even funds it. And take all perspectives into concideration.
    - Ideally, that is. And the principle goes right down to the induvidual, personal level (situation)

Of course we must all strive to become our own critics. Fair, tough, precise and challenging [insert favourite relevant adjective here].
    - But still we are only one, and limited by that single view, and the extent of our present perception.
    That is why external trusted sources of challenging, opposing views upon ourselves and our work is
    so important, and I hope, and trust, Bill has arranged for that internaly, and is open to it here on the forum.
    Trusted, knowledgable, sources is a keyword here. Certainly Kerry can be an important critic for Bill, as long as they trust
    each other enough, and understand and accept the form of expression from the other.

- A descriptive digression lastly here:
    I want to thank Celine for some opinion (subtle critisism), and advice, she offered me regarding my posting here. (in a PM, Personal Message)
    It was also on visual appearance, layout, because I made a habit of making space in the text by inserting dots.
    Like this
    And this.
    That feedback made me look at it from a different perspective, a valuable outer eye,
    - and I stopped doing that, from my own new judgement.

Leaving the open space clean of dots and dashes.

Like this. A better solution for what I intended. It looks, and works, much better now.

I am gratefull for that kind of friendly critics,
    and think we all depend on that for growth and balance,
    - and more ..

Last edited by noxon medem; 17th January 2011 at 22:34.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

3optic (17th January 2011), Icecold (17th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Wouldn't like Bill or Kerry to come across as too 'packaged'.

love

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

15. Link to Post #50
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Noxon Medem. Thanks for your post. Maybe I shouldn't have found that hilarious....but I did.

16. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's to protect others - not him.

For example, Ben Murphy apparently said on radio - I was told this: I have not heard it myself - that if he encountered Charles and knew who he was, he'd "punch him out". (That may be a paraphrase - someone please let me know.)

That would not be very smart of Ben. Hence the anonymity. Do you see?
    I was making a reference that was corrected via an email to me, that's all I can say, because I felt I was being attacked in that interview, but a good mutual friend corrected me, BUT I will say this, my nature is one I have to work on if somebody says they can take out this and that then my nature is to test them, test myself and you are right that is not clever, but nobody ever accused me of being bright LOL!!.

No the radio show was done before I had a better insight, but to be honest after the interview I got the usual dam plethora of wankers spamming my email telling me I work for the NWO and failed to take you down bill, and I take that personally so Charles I apologize because as I said I was corrected, and this in reference to the Camelot split, but to this day I have a good 80 percent of the dam world it would seem who hates me because they think I DID IT!!.

Now I lost, my pay pal account because it was hacked, I lost my you-tube page, which I actually got back thanks to 8 months of back and forth with the guys at You-tube but not my 85 videos they were lost including my daughters first song, so you can see how this rubs me the wrong way and I lashed out, ultimately it's not important and just materialistic right? I know but I am a physical person, physically minded, I am still working on me and issues, and truth be told, I would not drag Charles out and give him a kicking, I would stand eye to eye with him and make him explain himself, but I am an ass like that. But I do make my apologies and I own my mistakes, and Charles no hard feelings against you at all, I still want that game of chess though.

I am a fighter, I was by trade and I will always be a fighter, I just have to be smarter, I felt attacked and I reacted, I said it, but not so flippantly in my opinion as I would not say anything like that unless I felt I was being attacked and at that time by the public I dam well was and I apologize.

17. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    If you read between the lines, our reaction to this material is more important than the material itself.

love

K

Yes, yes, and YES. Woke up today thinking of this- "What's more important- the PROCESS or the END PRODUCT?")

18. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Holly Lindin (17th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #53
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Quote Posted by Atticus (here)
    I wonder if anyone has considered the fact that this lady is of no importance and that bill is.
    I wonder if anyone has considered the fact that this lady hooked onto an enlightened individual and the interest is generated by him.
    I wonder who wants recognition,and who does not care about recognition.
    I wonder who has what agenda.

MAKE DONATIONS,ON MY BLOG,IN MY OPINION.ETC ETC ETC..........

The way to stop a fight is to not be there in the first place.
    Does bill post on Camelot ?

Let's see how intellect works.

Ask yourself this...
    Who does your gut trust?
    Who's motives are clear?

Bill is not important,Charles is not important,individuals are not important.

Your collective reaction is important.

The results of the survey were?

GOOD LUCK,I THINK YOUR GOING TO NEED SOME.
    Yes Atticus.. We know that the individual is not important.

Yes Atticus we know our reactions are very important

My gut trusts my heart.. and whom ever has it.

Bill has my heart.. His motives are clear.

Is it possible though that this survey is flawed?

Thank you for offering luck... but i would prefer to count on our hearts.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    Yes, yes, and YES. Woke up today thinking of this- "What's more important- the PROCESS or the END PRODUCT?")
    Does the ends justify the means?

it is a double edged sword

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Atticus (17th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Celine-

I believe the process is what matters. Doesn't matter what the end product is. Matter-of-fact, if we are always conscientious in our 'process', we will know the 'end product' will be as it should be.

Wasn't at all referring to the 'end justifying the means'.
    Last edited by slvrfx; 17th January 2011 at 16:16.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

NancyV (17th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Céline;98850]

Is it possible though that this survey is flawed?

No. I don't believe it's flawed, but then I don't believe in good or bad. Everything IS what it IS. Everything is an experience, for us to learn from.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

arctourist (18th January 2011)

25. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't trust Charles. He comes across as a little bit of a wideboy. I didn't trust the Heather material either. Frankly that made me take two steps back and reassess Camelot entirely. As for Kerry, I don't give a baboons arse whether she wears makeup or not. I watch interviews for the content. Not to perv at some middle aged Yank. She should swat up on military ranks though. I cringed in embarrassment when she asked Bob Dean in one interview, "is a captain higher than an admiral ?" I'd put my mortgage on Bill not having to ask that question.

26. Link to Post #57
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

it is good to hear you dont notice those things...shows a pure mind

But..

many Terrans are not so well balanced..

And it is VITAL that the truth be presented in a manner that implies integrity

To do this... you must think of the proffesional aspects of videos.. These are not "you tubber videos"

This is their CAREER

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

noxon medem (17th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You don't trust much at all, but I think that's part of your charm brother lol.

29. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

As stated several times earlier in this post, the individual is not important - but instead, the collective reaction holds the sway.

On a bit of a side note, I'd like to make a comment on an aspect of the "Charles material" I've come across that seems to be misinterpreted.

Charles describes 33 men chosen to represent their respective bloodline in a small group. One must also remember that this likely isn't a formal group with a name, title, or job description; probably more-so a meeting-based group than a occupation-based group. These 33 men each represent their respective bloodline. We would not say there are only two politicians from each state, simply on the premise that each state sends two Senators to Washington to represent their borders.

What these 33 men do elsewhere may be of more interest. Are they members of other, well-established orders? Who are their brothers? Their sons? Do they own any large banks? Are any of these men elected politicians? Are a few scientists? The list could continue; as it seems their actions outside of this meeting as representatives may be more telling of who they are, and what to expect.

30. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    You don't trust much at all, but I think that's part of your charm brother lol.
    Hey Kinsu,

I trust data first and foremost. I know that data can be manipulated. So when I say I trust data, I also cast a critical eye over what is being presented. However I'm not about to sit down, open a box of pringles, crack open a can of beer and sap up any old codswallop dished up by some anonymous cockney telling me stuff I already knew or had heard.

Let's take a step back and look at some of the stuff I call capital *BS* on.

1: Ex prime minister of the UK turns into a giant lizard after some bizarre ritual in a forest. - David Icke.
    2: "Dolphin boy" (aka Aaron McCollum) - zips around in TR3B's going through stargates on secret missions. - Project Camelot.
    3: The Heather material - Project Camelot.
    4: Anything Jordan Maxwell says. - The man is a proven liar. No more to be said about that.
    5: Alex Collier. - I cannot take this man seriously at all.
    6: A'shayana Deane. - BS artist of the first degree.
    7: Any "channeler." Like the obviously fake fat bingo caller Kerry had channeling info about the stones in South Africa. That was simply embarrassing.

I prefer people who (in my opinion) have credibility.For example; Jim Marrs, Dr Greer, Dr Paul La Violette, Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval, J.A.West, Brigadier General Steven Lovekin et al.

Regards Jamie
    Last edited by Binaryspellbook; 17th January 2011 at 17:13. Reason: typo

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast