+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 97 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1922

Thread: Barack Obama 2011

1. Link to Post #1021
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Default Re: Obama to Hold News Conference

Or maybe state of emergency ... now that nuclear power plants are flooded with water.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

crosby (29th June 2011), D-Day (29th June 2011), DoubleHelix (29th June 2011), ghostrider (29th June 2011), oceanz (29th June 2011), Ontarioguy (29th June 2011), Ria (29th June 2011), Teakai (29th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #1022
    Thanks

Expanding on that further, Operator - it could be a news conference to advise that nuclear power plants are flooded with water AND risk of radiation is HIGH in a radius of X kilometres/miles AND the US Government will be 'forced' to buy nearby properties/farms to ensure safe food sources and no persons come to harm.

This 'buy back' will be funded by bringing 10,000 troops back from Afghanistan but no mention of trillion dollar budget deficit except to mention that due to this 'buy back' they will need to raise the debt ceiling (again).

Then again, they might be releasing Osama Bin Laden's Death Certificate...unless of course they have misplaced that one as well...

But I wouldn't be surprised if these buy back properties are rich in resources (i.e oil etc or artifacts).

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

bennycog (29th June 2011), crosby (29th June 2011), Marikins (29th June 2011), Ria (29th June 2011)

5. Link to Post #1023
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Or maybe state of emergency ... now that nuclear power plants are flooded with water.
    That's a possibility I hadn't considered, maybe because I want disclosure so bad! But the reports about nuclear technology/disaster seem to have been moving towards a climax lately. Maybe this is it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kthonius For This Post:

crosby (29th June 2011), Marikins (29th June 2011), Ria (29th June 2011)

7. Link to Post #1024
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

yep I agree, the flooding/nuke plant emergency, and fema and the military are there for support under HIS order. while they are trying to fix it, it will balloon into flooding the entire missouri valley.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (29th June 2011), Marikins (29th June 2011), Ria (29th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #1025
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Lupe Fiasco On Bill O'Reilly! (Still Calling Obama A Terrorist)

Chicago rapper Lupe Fiasco called Barack Obama “The biggest terrorist” in a song entitled ‘Words I Never Said’ accompanied by images from the embattled Gaza Strip with the lyrics, “Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets.” Lupe said, “The economical policies that are instigated really make you think that the American government is a bunch of evil bastards.” How could one think otherwise when you witness the aftermath of these policies at home and abroad? But the errant rapper was hauled onto Fox News to explain this “over-the-top” viewpoint to the obsequious Bill O’Reilly.

The anchorman lectured Lupe Fiasco in the most condescending tone, claiming America is a “noble nation” defending itself “against people who killed us on 9-11” while these same people are at the helm of the US Administration, the “evil bastards” who devised the ‘War on Terror.’ Bill O’Reilly told the incredulous rapper, Obama’s responsibility is to “protect you and me” and “he’s doing it through aggressive action.” He insisted the legitimate part of the war in Afghanistan was removing their government! A war crime! Lupe prefers to “fight the root causes of terrorism” inside the White House.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0ojNvC5DuWg
    Last edited by ktlight; 29th June 2011 at 06:54.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

bennycog (29th June 2011), Marikins (29th June 2011), pharoah21 (29th June 2011), westhill (29th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #1026
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

Default Re: Lupe Fiasco On Bill O'Reilly! (Still Calling Obama A Terrorist)

It's funny seeing how convinced these reporters are. Makes me chuckle.
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

ktlight (29th June 2011)

13. Link to Post #1027
    Thanks

Just a reminder, this press conference starts in 20 minutes. It will probably turn out to be nothing really important, but I am curious! You should be able to view it here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/live/presi...s-conference-1

Additional update: Most news outlets seem to be suggesting that the conference is related to the US Debt limit.
    Last edited by Kthonius; 29th June 2011 at 15:19.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kthonius For This Post:

crosby (29th June 2011), Marikins (29th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #1028
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Okay I am waiting watching with popcorn
    Do you suppose we will be able to see Obama's reflection in the big ornate mirror? He does have a reflection!
    Last edited by Marikins; 29th June 2011 at 15:39.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

crosby (29th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #1029
    Thanks

He's talking about the economy now. Guess no disclosure today. Oh well... :/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kthonius For This Post:

Marikins (29th June 2011)

19. Link to Post #1030
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Okay, call me nuts but I was doing something else and got the message that the Obama news briefing was an encoded message of some sort. Sorry that's all I've got.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Heather2017 (29th June 2011)

21. Link to Post #1031
    United States Avalon Member Redtailhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast and Furious-Obama ploy for 2nd Admendment ri

For National Release
    June 28, 2011

(866) 703-0864 / Press@alipac.us

The Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama for his involvement in the Operation Gunrunner scandal, as well as his recent edict instructing federal employees to establish a form of amnesty for illegal aliens in defiance of the Congress, existing federal laws, and the US Constitution.

Obama's ICE Director John Morton issued a memo on June 17th to all ICE Field Office Directors, Special Agents-in-Charge, and all Chief Counsel, authorizing them to decline to remove illegal aliens who meet the qualifications for amnesty under the DREAM Act Amnesty which Congress has rejected many times.

Congressional investigations have determined that Obama's ATF and Justice Department have been supplying assault weapons to the drug cartels that import most of America's cocaine, methamphetamine, and illegal immigrants.

"President Obama is no longer the legitimate President of the United States," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "By arming drug and human smugglers with assault weapons that have been used to kill American and Mexican citizens and police forces, and by ordering Amnesty for illegal aliens which has been rejected by both the Congress and the American public more than eight times, Obama has committed a form of Treason against the United States and must be removed from office by Congress."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is a national organization founded on 9/11 of 2004. ALIPAC has over 40,000 supporters, comprised of Americans of every race, party, religion, and walk of life, who represent the over 80% who want America's existing immigration laws enforced.

ALIPAC is sending letters to the 137 current members of Congress whom the group endorsed and supported in the 2010 elections requesting the impeachment process to begin immediately in the interest of public safety and civil stability.

"Obama just made it clear to the American public that he does not care what they think, what the current federal laws are, what the US Constitution says, or what Congress has ratified," said William Gheen. "Congress must take immediate action to stop Obama or the American Republic will fall. What use are elections, candidates, or the Congress, if the Executive Branch rules by decree?"

All ALIPAC supporters and like-minded Americans who oppose Amnesty and illegal immigration are called upon to immediately call and write their members of Congress demanding the impeachment of President Barack Obama for crimes against the people of the United States.

If Congress does not respond by July 15, ALIPAC will move to call for public protests across the nation calling for the ouster of this authoritarian regime which feels it can arm rebel groups invading America with their illegal cargo while forcing an Amnesty on the public.

The self-governance of American citizens and the health of the American Republic must be guarded against this form of Treason.

The Congress will be given an opportunity to act before members of the public take things into their own hands and call for a day of nationwide protests.

For more information, to schedule interviews or to show your support for the impeachment of President Obama, please visit ALIPAC at www.ALIPAC.us

###: http://www.alipac.us//modules.php?na...ticle&sid=6373

22. Link to Post #1032
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Default Re: Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast and Furious-Obama ploy for 2nd Admendment ri

Without the Second Amendment, all other Amendments and the Constitution itself are faded empty words on paper. I bet this goes straight up to Homeland Security and even the Whine House.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

General Urko (1st July 2011), modwiz (1st July 2011)

24. Link to Post #1033
    Thanks

The Second Amendment is not only a basic human right,it is a heavy responsibility. I was brought up around guns, my father and grandfather were hunters and I was taught the cleaning, maintenance, and responsable use of firearms from an early age. When my grandfather hunted, it was a means to put food on the table in hard times. When my father hunted, it was a means to get in a little male bonding with friends, and to keep the skill of firearms marksmanship well honed.They were both military veterans (my immigrant grandfather highly decorated for "courage and valor"). I do not hunt. it is a personal choice. I will never take another life for "sport". I try not to judge others who are avid hunters, it's just something that I personally can not fathom in these times,as it is now actually cheaper to by food at the local store than it is to hunt, and a life to me,no matter how small, is a beautiful, sacred thing to witness and cherish. With that being said, I fully support personal firearm ownership as guaranteed by the Second Amendment. I know that this is probably not a popular statement here at Avalon, the most benevolent, intelligent, and empathetic group of souls I have ever been honored to be a part of, but there it is. I would like nothing better than to "beat swords into plowshares", but in these times, like in the past, I feel that once I beat my sword into a plowshare, I will have to plow the ruling party's fields and not my own. For he still has swords.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to General Urko For This Post:

modwiz (1st July 2011), Sierra (1st July 2011)

26. Link to Post #1034
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by General Urko (here)
    The Second Amendment is not only a basic human right,it is a heavy responsibility. I was brought up around guns, my father and grandfather were hunters and I was taught the cleaning, maintenance, and responsable use of firearms from an early age. When my grandfather hunted, it was a means to put food on the table in hard times. When my father hunted, it was a means to get in a little male bonding with friends, and to keep the skill of firearms marksmanship well honed.They were both military veterans (my immigrant grandfather highly decorated for "courage and valor"). I do not hunt. it is a personal choice. I will never take another life for "sport". I try not to judge others who are avid hunters, it's just something that I personally can not fathom in these times,as it is now actually cheaper to by food at the local store than it is to hunt, and a life to me,no matter how small, is a beautiful, sacred thing to witness and cherish. With that being said, I fully support personal firearm ownership as guaranteed by the Second Amendment. I know that this is probably not a popular statement here at Avalon, the most benevolent, intelligent, and empathetic group of souls I have ever been honored to be a part of, but there it is. I would like nothing better than to "beat swords into plowshares", but in these times, like in the past, I feel that once I beat my sword into a plowshare, I will have to plow the ruling party's fields and not my own. For he still has swords.
    Very well said. Like MAD in the past worked for the U.S. and USSR I believe the Second Amendment is what is holding things together in USA as things come unraveled. It is sad to say but, at this stage of the game, arms keep the peace. For now...........

27. Link to Post #1035
    Thanks

Thanks modwiz, I personally wouldn't say it's the Second Amendment that's holding things together. I hate to sound corny but regardless of what you see in the media, I believe that the majority of Americans believe in the freedoms and rights to individualism put forth in the Constitution, love their country, and Just basically want everyone to get along. Let things come unraveled, it's time for a change. Stop these meaningless Wars and work toward a better purpose.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to General Urko For This Post:

Sierra (1st July 2011)

29. Link to Post #1036
    Thanks

Default Bogus Obama document 'bigger than Watergate'

A retired U.S. military commander who brought a court challenge to Barack Obama's tenure in the Oval Office says the mounting evidence indicating the "Certificate of Live Birth" he released in April is fake should shock the American public.

"If everyone was intellectually honest, they would admit those images put on the Internet are forgeries," said CDR Charles Kerchner, whose lawsuit that alleged Congress failed in its constitutional duty to make sure the man elected president was eligible for the office, was turned down by the U.S. Supreme Court.

He cited the work released this week by longtime Adobe software book author and computer expert Mara Zebest.

Get the New York Times best-seller "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President," autographed by Jerome Corsi, Ph.D.

Her detailed report explains how the document released in April by Obama as a copy of his original birth certificate isn't even a good forgery.

(Story continues below)

"This is a 100 times worse situation in that it is not just a crime of some plumbers breaking into an opponent's office, this is a crime against the Constitution and all the people of the United States. Obama is not who he says he is. These are forged documents on government property. Before it was a campaign website, now these are government websites," Kerchner told WND today.

Joseph Farah, publisher of WND books, who held a news conference featuring Zebest's research this week at the National Press Club with Jerome Corsi, author of "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President," agreed.

"This is bigger than Watergate," he said after the news conference where it was announced that a lawsuit had been filed against Esquire magazine over its faked "report" that falsely claimed the Corsi book was withdrawn.

Kerchner was just one of a number of high-profile leaders who have challenged Obama's eligibility to express alarm at the idea that a sitting president would release to the public a document that is being described as a forgery.

Others include Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, who is working through several outreaches to restore integrity to U.S. politics; Orly Taitz, the California lawyer who has spearheaded some of the biggest legal confrontations with Obama's supporters; Philip Berg, the Pennsylvania lawyer who first brought the issue of Obama's apparent ineligibility to the U.S. court system; and Floyd Brown of the Western Journalism Center, who has campaigned for Obama's impeachment.

'He'll do anything'

Kerchner believes there's evidence Obama's placement in the White House was orchestrated, and now that the façade that was created for him is cracking, no holds are barred.

"He's desperate," Kerchner told WND. "He'll do anything to survive. He's way overconfident that the media is never going to do a thing to investigate [and] so far he's right."

However, he said, "At some point the truth is going to come out and the house of cards is going to fall."

Kerchner, even though his court case did not succeed in obtaining documentation about Obama, has continued with a campaign of ads that probe the issue with question after question.

His latest asks, "We have a criminal and forger in the White House! Why isn't Speaker John Boehner investigating? Call or write and ask him."

"This is not a fringe issue of concern by only a few Americans. In the latest poll, 50 percent of the American people said they want Obama investigated by the Congress. It is time for U.S. House Speaker Boehner to take action and call for investigations in the House of Reps of Obama's criminal activities," he said.

Kerchner was referring to a WND Wenzel poll showing that even 28 percent of Democrats want Congress to investigate, meaning, according to pollster Fritz Wenzel, "There's no marginalizing those who want this matter investigated."

Kerchner's promotion cites questions about a forged birth certificate, an "invalid" Social Security number and issues with Obama's draft registration form.

He said Obama's release of the birth document April 27 also moved the dispute to a new level.

"Not only is Obama (now that he stood at that podium on 27 April and said it was his BC) an accessory to the crime of forging a birth certificate and then placing that forged long form birth certificate onto government servers, but I also believe he is a co-conspirator in having it made," Kerchner said.

'Let's see original'

California attorney Orly Taitz continues to fight some of the biggest cases that have been brought over Obama's eligibility, including on behalf of other presidential candidates and members of the U.S. military, whose lives are dependent on the orders of a commander-in-chief who may not be qualified.

"I already have submitted a request for production of the original [Obama birth certificate] to the White House counsel," she told WND today. The action comes as part of her Freedom of Information Act quest for details about how Obama ended up with a Social Security number normally assigned to Connecticut residents when Obama never lived in the state.

Taitz said that when the White House refused to respond, she followed up with another request as part of the requirements for pursuing such a document.

"There is going to be a lawsuit," she said.

'More holes that Swiss cheese'

Berg, who filed the first legal challenge to Obama's presidency more than two months before the 2008 election, said, "I cannot believe the audacity of Obama to put forth this document. He was making a joke out of it. But it has more holes than Swiss cheese."

He continued, "This is the biggest fraud against the United States of America in our history."

Berg said records revealed that Obama was listed as a Muslim and was known as Barry Soetoro while he was a youth in Indonesia, and he believes that name never was formally changed.

"There's no evidence he legally changed his name," he said. "It's unbelievable that members of Congress who know about this [haven't acted]."

He blamed the traditional media in the U.S., who have offered Obama a great deal of support, for the situation.

"I believe if the New York Times [and others] made this the front page above the fold, Obama would be out of office."

A 'permanent political class'

Brown, of the Western Journalism Center, who also is integral to the ImpeachObamaCampaign, told WND the simple arrogance of presenting a questionable document stretches credulity.

"The notion that their hubris would be so great as to release a fraudulent document to prove the legitimacy of a president is beyond anything we've seen in American history," he said. "It's beyond Watergate. Beyond the arrogance of power shown by Bill Clinton.

"It is an absolute scandal but what I find even more scandalous, the absolute complete lack of courage by the Republican Congress to tackle any of these issues. The American people want an investigation of his eligibility."

He said his organization alone already has delivered petitions from 2.5 million people to Congress demanding impeachment proceedings.

But he said members of Congress "totally and completely are ignoring the calls to action."

That response, he said, is evidence of a "permanent political class [in Washington] committed to bigger, stronger, more invasive government. It includes the leadership inside the Republican Party."

The solution, he said, is "wholesale change."

'You don't lie, cheat or steal'

Vallely, a retired major general, national security expert and Fox News contributor, now of Stand Up America US, said all that is needed to restore the nation is "honest and upright" members of Congress pursuing the goals of the Constitution.

"When you go back to the basics, the Constitution, the rule of law, what we had at West Point, 'You don't lie, cheat or steal or tolerate anyone who does,'" he said.

"We need to have those kinds of virtues in our government more today than ever," he said. "We have a whole gang of dishonest and corrupt individuals in our government today."

"Where are the honest, upright members of the Senate and Congress. None of them will challenge this president … on the deceitful and treasonous things that they are doing: His bypassing the War Powers act, basically bypassing many other things."

He said Obama "will say what he wants to say to boost his own image and reelection campaign."

It's urgent, he said, that Obama depart the White House even before the 2012 election.

The disputed image released by Obama, which has been called a fake by numerous document, computer and imaging analysts:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=317353

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

ceetee9 (1st July 2011), GCS1103 (1st July 2011), ktlight (1st July 2011), Marikins (1st July 2011), Omni (1st July 2011), Referee (1st July 2011), starsmoonmtns (3rd July 2011)

31. Link to Post #1037
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bogus Obama document 'bigger than Watergate'

Dear Redtailhawk,

I have read and seen all this before. If, in fact, he was chosen for this office, don't you think he has powerful forces backing him! He does not run this government, it is run by a number of elites who are never seen but are the powerful and wealthy. That is why Congress or others are not going to seek legal action against him. They are afraid and perhaps know all this is true. The ruling elite are too big and powerful and so yes, he can act confident and arrogant because he knows his back is covered.

Yes most of the government is corrupt. I have come to believe this and in order to have my peace of mind, I must let it go. Congress is responsible for more corrupt laws being passed and we the people have no say. It is no longer a republic and really is too big for anyone to try to take on TPTB. I can understand your frustration but do you want to be right or be happy?

LOve & Light,
    STar

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star For This Post:

conk (1st July 2011), GCS1103 (1st July 2011), Omni (1st July 2011), Phoenix (3rd July 2011)

33. Link to Post #1038
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default The Obama Press Conference Unplugged

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Ria (2nd July 2011)

35. Link to Post #1039
    Thanks

Default Re: Bogus Obama document 'bigger than Watergate'

Quote Posted by Star (here)
    Dear Redtailhawk,

I have read and seen all this before. If, in fact, he was chosen for this office, don't you think he has powerful forces backing him! He does not run this government, it is run by a number of elites who are never seen but are the powerful and wealthy. That is why Congress or others are not going to seek legal action against him. They are afraid and perhaps know all this is true. The ruling elite are too big and powerful and so yes, he can act confident and arrogant because he knows his back is covered.

Yes most of the government is corrupt. I have come to believe this and in order to have my peace of mind, I must let it go. Congress is responsible for more corrupt laws being passed and we the people have no say. It is no longer a republic and really is too big for anyone to try to take on TPTB. I can understand your frustration but do you want to be right or be happy?

LOve & Light,
    STar
    Thanks Star.

I am not trying to be "right". In a way this whole Barry fiasco has helped us all see just how deep the rabbit hole goes and how insidious "TPTB" are in their attempted mind control games.

I do not believe this issue will go away for Soetoro. He has legally implicated himself with this latest fraudulent document alleged to be his official legal birth certificate.

But, we shall see....

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redtailhawk For This Post:

GCS1103 (3rd July 2011), Marikins (1st July 2011), Omni (1st July 2011), PurpleLama (1st July 2011), starsmoonmtns (3rd July 2011)

37. Link to Post #1040
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Lyndon LaRouche - British Royals & their Paid For Puppet 'Obama' behind US Collapse!

Lyndon LaRouche: War is Globalist Favorite Tool of Choice for Poplutation Reduction

The Alex Jones Channel

July 1, 2011

Mr. LaRouche talks about the destruction of the economy and the dictatorial direction of Obama and the globalists as they wage multiple wars in brazen defiance of Congress and the American people.

LaRouche on Population Control: "NWO Globalists want to decrease the Worlds Population from 7 Billion to 1 Billion in the quickest time possible!"

LaRouche also questions Obama's SANITY!

PS - LaRouche says if Americans don't Impeach & Get Rid of the British Controlled 'Obama' within the next couple of Months, that will be the END of America as we know it and it will ultimately Collapse!

He also point out the Strong 'Connection' between the British Royal Family and Obama!

Well worth listening to the 89 year old LaRouche to get an old time perspective from a man that has (Been Their & Done That) who operated on the inside and knows all about their 'Dirty Tricks'!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st July 2011 at 16:14.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 97 LastLast