+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 97 1 11 51 97 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2011

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Barack Obama 2011

UFC Fighter Jacob Volkmann Calls Out President Barack Obama, Gets A Visit From the Secret Service

UFC lightweight Jacob Volkmann, following his UFC 125 win over Antonio McKee, declared that he wanted to fight President Barack Obama for his next fight.

His words got him a visit from the Secret Service on Tuesday.

Volkmann, who is based out of Minnesota, told MMAFighting.com after his win over McKee that he wanted to face Obama because he disagreed with many of his policies.

After defeating McKee, Volkmann was asked who he would like to fight next. Volkmann first requested Clay Guida, then said “Actually, Obama. He’s not too bright … Someone needs to knock some sense into that idiot. I just don’t like what Barack is doing.”

That comment got the government’s attention, as just days later, the Secret Service came to chat with the fighter.

“It happened on Tuesday, I was coaching youth practice, and then two guys came up and one of the other coaches that was helping me out, they said there was a cop and another guy out there waiting for me,” Volkmann told MMAWeekly.com. “I went out there and the guy introduced himself and said he was from the Secret Service and he wanted to ask me some questions about UFC 125 and my quote. He said there were people calling in to D.C. telling them that somebody, me, was threatening the President.”

The Secret Service showed up both at his residence and during a youth wrestling camp he coaches.

The interview is a formality, as the Secret Service investigates all potential threats made against the President, but Wednesday should be the close of the matter for Volkmann.

“This guy had the whole interview on a piece of paper and it had my picture and everything,” said Volkmann. “He was like ‘is this what you said?’ and I said, ‘yes it is.’ He’s like ‘I want to let you know I’m a little embarrassed for coming here and doing this because obviously nothing happened.’ He actually apologized for coming, but he had to come. He wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to D.C to hurt the President.

“The thing is, I got home and I checked my e-mail and I had about 20 e-mails and one of them, one of ladies had actually contacted the FBI and the Secret Service, and she was telling me that she was going to do it.”

The person who contacted Volkmann, according to the fighter, was a member of the election committee that worked for President Obama’s campaign.

Volkmann, who is also a chiropractor, wanted to clarify the statements he made in the original interview as well, because he says that was the reason most people seemed upset with him in the first place.

Volkmann, a chiropractor, says that he was trying to make a point about the health-care law, with which he disagrees. “People were misunderstanding the point of view I was going for with the health care plan. That’s why they were getting so upset. I’m thinking about the provider, I’m a chiropractor, so I’m thinking about my point of view, not everyone getting insurance. They don’t have to worry about getting denied, which is good I guess, just not good for health care providers,” said Volkmann.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...7151dca2a17281

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: UFC Fighter Jacob Volkmann Calls Out President Barack Obama

Hey, you make statements like that and you draw attention to yourself.

Why would anyone be surprised?

Left or right, they're all one and the same. Voting back in the same morons that helped guide us into this economic recession is just effing retarded and it shows the ignorance of the unenlightened masses.

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: UFC Fighter Jacob Volkmann Calls Out President Barack Obama

Well my good friend Andrei Arlovski is going to be on the UTE show with myself and Jerry in March, he is going to talk about disclosure and life in Belarus and the levels of disclosure they have, yet also the intense level of oppression!

4. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Obama Eyeing Internet ID for Americans

STANFORD, Calif. - President Obama is planning to hand the U.S. Commerce Department authority over a forthcoming cybersecurity effort to create an Internet ID for Americans, a White House official said here today.

It's "the absolute perfect spot in the U.S. government" to centralize efforts toward creating an "identity ecosystem" for the Internet, White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Howard Schmidt said.

That news, first reported by CNET, effectively pushes the department to the forefront of the issue, beating out other potential candidates including the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security. The move also is likely to please privacy and civil liberties groups that have raised concerns in the past over the dual roles of police and intelligence agencies.

The announcement came at an event today at the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research, where U.S. Commerce Secretary Gary Locke and Schmidt spoke.

The Obama administration is currently drafting what it's calling the National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace, which Locke said will be released by the president in the next few months. (An early version was publicly released last summer.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_1...37-501465.html
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Default January 11, 2011 – The White Hat Report #8 – The end of Obama’s Presidency

From the moment Barrack Hussein Obama announced he was a candidate for the office of the President, his credentials have been under constant and considerable scrutiny by the finest Constitutional legal minds in our Country.

As President, in each of the legal challenges presented to the Supreme Court, the legal question presented is not what the Honorable Court preferred to hear or the case of the Plaintiff was not proper and deemed not to have “standing” or “merit”. As always, the Court was positioning to hear the correct positions and arguments, so the Court could opine and rest the matter forever. The longer the proper legal challenges took to develop, the more difficult it would be to unwrap all of the damage that Obama, and his special interest groups, would bestow on the American people and the international community (i.e. Obama's totally ignorant comment from the White House podium declaring the French are America's closest ally. This ignorant statement insults Great Britain and the rest of our most important allies and relationships).

The continual thread of the legal arguments is relative to Obama's required constitutional credentials. Specifically, if he meets the eligibility requirements to be the President of the United States of America as defined in the Constitution. Apparently, Obama's political tricksters, the special interests groups, the Chicago and the D.C. Beltway groups, which tilt their heads to the Obama faction, thought they could hijack America and out fox all of the Americans that hold the Constitution close to their heart. The Supreme Court heard each case brought before it, rendered an opinion and moved on to the next case. All of the previous cases have been denied for lack of 'Standing' or being 'Frivolous'.

As we stated in our last report, about 18 months ago at a college public speaking engagement, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was confronted by Dr. Orly Taitz with a suitcase of 350,000 confirmed signatures from World Net Daily and other sources. Dr. Taitz asked the Supreme Court to hear the complaints about Obama's required credentials including his status as a natural born citizen of the United States of America since he was not properly vetted for the Presidency due to the wrangling of Obama's special interest friends. Chief Justice Roberts promised Dr. Taitz publicly he would review the information. It appears that Roberts kept his promise as the matter was heard before the Supreme Court Justices on Friday, January 7th, 2011.

The outcome of this single case has been in the specter of legal scholars for many months as the target issue lies within the confines of the Article Two, Section One of the Constitution of the United States of America, as quoted below:

“Qualifications. The President must be a 'natural born citizen' of the United States,
    at least 35 years old … “

If we break this down to its simplest common denominator and confine the argument to the true meaning of the Founding Fathers, Obama's mother, upon the conception Barrack Hussein Obama, was married to a verified Kenyan citizen, meaning he does not have the blood of two (2) verifiable citizens of the United States of America. Not only do we have the records but so do all of the National Security agencies charged with protecting American interests by the letter of the law. As of this date, the issue of Obama's citizenship status has become a National Security matter due to the wrangling of a group of people attempting to keep their candidate in office at all costs. For the record, and to this date, the American public and the Supreme Court have yet to receive the answers required to this question and Obama has yet to provide his long-form birth certificate and answer other Interrogatories.

In the Supreme Court, the test for Obama, his cronies and this Administration, is for Obama to prove that he is a Natural born Citizen. Obama can't do that as he has a Certified Birth Certificate in Kenya and 'Certificate of Live Birth' from the State of Hawaii. Herein lays the quandary for Obama, his cronies and the Court. Obama does not have the ability to prove and cannot provide a certified document providing for a true birth certificate for any of the American states. The only record of his birth is in Kenya.

From extremely high and very credible sources within the Judicial system, it has been reported that Obama and his legal team lost their arguments to have this case dismissed. The Court heard the applicable arguments from each side and held, in short form; the Obama did not meet the residency requirements as set forth in the Constitutional of the United States of America. A preliminary vote in favor of the Plaintiff was taken, with Associate Justice Elena Kagan not voting due to her previous political relationship and involvement with Obama's birth certification issues.

The Supreme Court is holding on to the decision and will not publish its decision for the sake of the American political process. What does this mean and why would they choose this path?

Notwithstanding the difficulty before the Judicial system as to what to do with an unlawfully sitting President, the real problem comes after the fact. This President has been sitting in the office illegally for two (2) years while propagating conjecture about American life and liberty, pushing his agenda, signing bills into law, issuing Executive Orders and trying to act as a real President. It is for this reason that all of the American Security agencies consider this single item a National Security matter with the single question: How do you control an out of control person acting as President?

Although the Court has not recorded or published their finding, there is already disinformation being propagated that the Court ruled in favor of Obama. This is not true.

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Redtailhawk (13th January 2011), witchy1 (13th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,999 times in 2,111 posts

Default Re: January 11, 2011 – The White Hat Report #8 – The end of Obama’s Presidency

Yep, who would have thunk it! I heard that the Obama administration has spent 1.5 million keeping his birth certificate info under wraps along with all of his college records as well. Transparency???

8. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Barack Obama 2011

A bit sensationalist but perhaps worthy of consideration for this year:

A grim report prepared by France’s General Directorate for External Security (DGSE) obtained by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) states that president’s Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.

According to this report, Sarkozy, as head of the G-20 group of developed Nations, called for and received an emergency meeting with Obama this past Monday at the White House wherein he warned his American counterpart that the shock rise in food prices occurring due to an unprecedented series of disasters was threatening the stability of the entire World and could lead to the outbreak of Total Global War.

Just last week French Prime Minister Francois Fillon underlined that one of France’s top G-20 priorities was to find a collective response to “excessive volatility” in food prices now occurring, a statement joined by Philippe Chalmin, a top economic adviser to the French government, who warned the World may face social unrest including food riots in April as grain prices increase to unprecedented highs.

The fears of the French government over growing Global instability was realized this past week after food riots erupted in Algeria and Tunisia and left over 50 dead. So dire has the situation become in Tunisia that their government this morning rushed in massive amounts of troops and tanks to their capital city Tunis and instituted a Nationwide curfew in an order to quell the growing violence.

The United Nations, also, warned this past Friday that millions of people are now at risk after food prices hit their highest level ever as Global wheat stocks fell to 175.2 million tons from 196.7 million tons a year ago; Global corn stocks are said may be 127.3 million tons at the end of this season, compared with last month’s USDA outlook for 130 million tons; and Global soybean inventories will drop to 58.78 million tons at the end of this season, from 60.4 million tons a year earlier.

Robert Zoellick, president of the World Bank, further warned this past week that rising food prices are “a threat to global growth and social stability” as our World, for the first time in living memory, has been warned is just “one poor harvest away from chaos”.

Important to note about how dire the Global food situation has become is to understand the disasters that have befallen our World’s top wheat growing Nations this past year, and who in descending order are: China, India, United States, Russia, France, Canada, Germany, Ukraine, Australia and Pakistan.

From China’s disaster: 2010 China drought and dust storms were a series of severe droughts during the spring of 2010 that affected Yunnan, Guizhou, Guangxi, Sichuan, Shanxi, Henan, Shaanxi, Chongqing, Hebei and Gansu in the People’s Republic of China as well as parts of Southeast Asia including Vietnam and Thailand, and dust storms in March and April that affected much of East Asia. The drought has been referred to as the worst in a century in southwestern China.

From India’s disaster: A record heat wave and growing water crisis in India are forcing politicians to consider implementing user fees and other measures to conserve water. Sri Lanka’s President Mahinda Rajapaksa yesterday instructed ministers and officials to prepare a strategic plan to face an impending food crisis as there were signs that the World is to confront a food shortage by next April.

From Russia’s disaster: (10% of total World’s output, 20% for export) they were hit by the highest recorded temperatures Russia has seen in 130 years of recordkeeping; the most widespread drought in more than three decades; and massive wildfires that have stretched across seven regions, including Moscow.

From France’s disaster: The French government lowered their wheat crop forecast by 2.7% over last year due to drought and cold weather.

From Canada’s disaster: Record setting drought has affected their main grain producing provinces in the Western part of their Nation.

From Ukraine’s disaster: (the World’s top producer of barley and sixth biggest of wheat) hit as hard as Russia by fire and drought to the point they have halted all their exports of grains in 2011.

From Australia’s disaster: Fears of a Global wheat shortage have risen after the Queensland area of Australia was hit by calamitous flooding. Andrew Fraser, Queensland’s State Treasurer, described the floods as a “disaster of biblical proportions”. Water is covering land the size of France and Germany. It is expected to reach over 30 feet deep in some areas in coming days.

From Pakistan’s disaster: Floods have submerged 17 million acres of Pakistan’s most fertile crop land, have killed 200,000 herd of livestock and have washed away massive amounts of grain and left farmers unable to meet the fall deadline for planting new seeds, which implies a massive loss of food production in 2011, and potential long term food shortages.
    Not only have the vast majority of our World’s top wheat producers been affected, but also one of the main grain producing regions on the Planet, South America, has been hit by disasters too where an historic drought has crippled Argentina and Bolivia, and Brazil, that regions largest Nation, has been hit with catastrophic floods that have killed nearly 400 people in the past few days alone.

Even the United States has been hit as a catastrophic winter has seen 49 of their 50 States covered by snow causing unprecedented damage to their crops in Florida due to freezing weather, and record setting rains destroying massive numbers of crops in their most important growing region of California.

And if you think that things couldn’t get any worse you couldn’t be more mistaken as South Korea (one of the most important meat exporters in Asia) has just this past week had to destroy millions of farm animals after an outbreak of the dreaded foot-and-mouth disease was discovered.

To how horrific the Global food situation will become this year was made even more grim this past month when the United States reported that nearly all of their honey bee and bumblebee populations have died out, and when coupled with the “mysterious” die-off of the entire bat population in America means that the two main pollinators of fruit and vegetable plants will no longer be able to do their jobs leading to crop losses this report warns will be “biblical and catastrophic”.

Chillingly to note is that after meeting with Sarkozy, Obama began implementing his Nation’s strategy for keeping the truth of this dire events from reaching the American people by ordering all US citizens to have an Internet ID so that they can be tracked and jailed should they begin telling the truth.

And so today, as agricultural traders and analysts warn that the latest revision to US and Global stocks means there is no further room for weather problems, a new cyclone is preparing to hit Australia, brutal winter weather in India has killed nearly 130, and more snow is warned to hit America, and we’re not even two full weeks into 2011…

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/01...ng-food-riots/

9. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Abhaya (15th February 2011), AlkaMyst (15th February 2011), ASIA (15th February 2011), Bald (17th January 2011), Chicodoodoo (10th February 2011), fifi (18th January 2011), Fred259 (7th February 2011), Hummingbird (17th February 2011), Jean-Marie (14th February 2011), JoshERTW (19th January 2011), Lettherebelight (13th February 2011), lightblue (6th February 2011), Milan (13th February 2011), moais (13th February 2011), omeriko (15th February 2011), plumr2007 (17th January 2011), steven69 (21st January 2011), tgn333 (28th January 2011), the_flyingboy (16th February 2011), write4change (13th February 2011), Zook (17th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots

I believe this is part of what Charles was talking about in population control. It is the perfect paradigm: it will show any police or military called in to the riots that we are a bunch of " animals" who need to be controlled. In this way any police who may have had a shred of compassion will react with violence and deadly force and then feel justified in their actions. In many futuristic novels like Brave New World and Soylent Green the only population that is allowed any semblance of a decent life are policemen who carry out the NWO agenda. This is why the bee population was attacked , Einstein said that if the bees were gone the earth will run out of food in 4 years. GMO plants are changing the ecosystems where they are used to prevent any attempt at stopping the coming attacks. The US has passed a food bill which possibly could be used to prevent one from having a garden. It's a perfect storm that is brewing.

11. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

wether the weather is haarp related , or they saw it coming through remote viewing and adusted thier plans accordingly ...people need to start planting foodstuffs where they can , and save seeds for continual supply ...before the food starts disappearing off the shelves and not getting replentished

non perishibles , rice , oats powdered milk

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and i wouldn't be surprised if the threat of global food crisis and food riots were to be used as a means of inticing people into the "safety" of underground bunkers ( selected persons of certain aptitude and genetic stock )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Lettherebelight (13th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

um ...listed on that websiite as the source is "whatdoesitmean.com" ...sorcha faal

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

str8thinker (18th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

ASIA (15th February 2011), bluestflame (17th January 2011), Lettherebelight (13th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I suspect the information is valid on the food issues , it's the spin that sorcha has been known to put on things that is the issue with his "creations"

most of my pay this week will be going on foodstuffs

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Default White House Insider: Obama Celebrates Shortly After Delivering Tucson Memorial Speech

I keep an eye on this Ulsterman as and when new material of his comes up. Please read this with an open mind.

"I cannot reconcile with that kind of behavior in a leader. There really is something missing in him. Some basic element of humanity."

our D.C. Insider, who then responded. Unfortunately, no follow-up was allowed. We hope to be able to do a follow-up soon. Some information was later edited per request prior to final publication. ______
    Question: How would you rate the performance of President Obama’s Tucson Tragedy speech?
    Insider: The speech itself was a remarkable display. Very powerful speech. Perhaps the president’s finest moment since taking office. The things happening outside the speech though left many of us wondering who was in charge of planning the event because that environment was almost a disaster. You were right to call into question the t-shirts. That was in very poor taste. The excuse that the Obama administration had nothing to do with those t-shirts is completely false. Every detail is run by the administration on this kind of event. Every last detail. Also, many who had attended were actually coached to be “very supportive” of President Obama. I don’t agree that this should have been “Obama’s Oklahoma”. The media is trying to make it just that, with the full support of the Obama White House/Jarrett. Tucson was a terrible tragedy. Oklahoma was something much-much bigger than that. I find it more than a bit troubling to hear all this comparison between the two events. And regarding Obama’s attitude on this tragedy. Here is something that you will never hear from the media but that some witnessed shortly after the memorial service had finished. Behind the staging area, Obama gave Michelle a “high five” and shared a laugh with her. So within minutes of seeing what is Obama’s finest moment as president it is followed by one of his worst. It is this easy and always there contradiction in the president that concerns me very very much. He was just thrilled at his performance. That was priority #1 for him. It always is. The motivation for his speech was not to heal following the tragedy, but to further appeal to the public and get their approval of him. It’s similar to that story I told you about Obama coming into the military meeting at the WH. He came in laughing and left early laughing. Maybe a photo of the high five will be released? I was told one was taken at any rate. I cannot reconcile with that kind of behavior in a leader. There really is something missing in him. Some basic element of humanity. Or humility??? Even by DC political standards the human element in Obama seems to be utterly absent. I don’t get it. I don’t understand it. And that scares the hell out of me. So that’s my assessment of the Tucson speech.
    Question: Do you have anything to do with the anonymous-author Obama book coming out?
    Insider: What book? Look for more and more books to come out. Odd to see it happen before a second term has even begun but with so many having left the WH, more books will follow.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

Icecold (19th January 2011), John Parslow (18th January 2011)

20. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Default Re: White House Insider: Obama Celebrates Shortly After Delivering Tucson Memorial Sp

In California we would say that Obama and Michelle are plastic people. In this case, narcisstic plastic people. It's all for image and lacks any substance. Whoever on 5th Ave. is doing their marketing, sometimes they get it right (as in the election).

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Default Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2011 WorldNetDaily

Neil Abercrombie
    Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
    Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.
    Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.
    Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1BVVppvRG

22. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Hawaii Governor ADMITS he CAN'T FIND Obama's birth certificate...

Suggests controversy could hurt president's 2012 re-election chances

By Jerome R. Corsi - 2011 WorldNetDaily - January 18, 2011

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.

Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives.

"It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.

For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledged that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president's birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.

Read rest of article here...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=252833
    Last edited by jackovesk; 20th January 2011 at 02:53.

23. Link to Post #17
    TimelessDimensions

Default Re: January 11, 2011 – The White Hat Report #8 – The end of Obama’s Presidency

The people always vote for someone who makes endless promises then when voted in - he doesn't keep any of his pre-election promises, and the people are once again shocked that they fell for it.

Obama Lies 7 Times In Under 2 Minutes!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=cfu1_Scgyow

24. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=252833

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

His legitimacy for the role of Presidency is debatable...

But does it really matter? What's in a President?

Whoever would replace him would still be a hand puppet for the PTB, and Presidents are always pre-determined, so it begs the question, what is the point in election charades when you know it does'nt mean anything?

Any thoughts?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jcushen For This Post:

conk (21st January 2011)

27. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Ancient's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcushen (here)
    His legitimacy for the role of Presidency is debatable...

But does it really matter? What's in a President?

Whoever would replace him would still be a hand puppet for the PTB, and Presidents are always pre-determined, so it begs the question, what is the point in election charades when you know it does'nt mean anything?

Any thoughts?
    I completely agree. It really doesn't matter who gets elected, whether it's a Democrat or a Republican. They are still a puppet and will be controlled like they have been for generations.

The "charade" happens for the benefit of the sheep. You must keep the general populations thinking that everything is fine and the democratic system is working like it should be. A revolution is not what TPTB want right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 97 1 11 51 97 LastLast