+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Mass animal deaths: Possible first signs of upcoming food shortage?

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Mass animal deaths: Possible first signs of upcoming food shortage?

This has now graduated well beyond birds as most have taken notice. Birds, fish, cows and more have begun to spontaneously die. I'm starting to think that These are the first major signs of the upcoming food shortages that we have been hearing about ( IE. These deaths are to our meat supply as genetically modified crops are to our produce supply?). Just a theory I thought I'd share

Cheers,

Aldous

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gone001 For This Post:

Inversion (17th June 2022), Seikou-Kishi (18th January 2011), str8thinker (18th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Mass animal deaths: Possible first signs of upcoming food shortage?

Wow - I didn't even think of it like that, Aldous. Puts a whole new light on it, doesn't it?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

That's definitely an idea.

5. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Several close friends are likely to slap me silly for this...

As a third party observer, if you were watching a group of individuals ascend to the next dimension, from a 3d perspective you would see all of them spontaneously die. Shedding their 3d bodies in favour of the new matrix.

Could be swamp gas too..

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

goldenprincessca (18th January 2011), Harley (28th January 2011), Hiram (28th January 2011), meeradas (18th January 2011), norman (18th January 2011), Shane_Original (18th January 2011), Snowbird (31st January 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Richard (here)

As a third party observer, if you were watching a group of individuals ascend to the next dimension, from a 3d perspective you would see all of them spontaneously die. Shedding their 3d bodies in favour of the new matrix.

Could be swamp gas too..
    oh...good one.

Actually, I like this theory wa-a-a-ay better than Aldous' theory. No offence Aldous, I'm just a sucker for happy endings, is all

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Maybe they're fleeing the sinking ship, so to speak

9. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Could be swamp gas too..
    Well i Can't exactly compete with that explanation, I suppose you have insider info I don't (the hardest kind to challenge haha!). If that's the case and your able to elaborate I would ask why just animals and who/what is speculated to be behind it? If not then thanks for your response, that swamp gas comment was priceless.

Cheers,

Aldous

10. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Starting to blame UFO's for animal deaths; early symptoms of a false flag

UFOs blamed for mass fish death
    Thursday, 27 January 2011 16:28 Scott Kobewka

Colombia news - ufo

Residents in a north-east Colombian town claim a UFO is responsible for the unexplained death of 2,000 fish, discovered after an unidentified flying object was seen in the sky, website Panarama Dario reported Thursday.

Residents of Barrancabermeja, a town in the Santander department, claim that they saw an unidentified flying object late last week and soon after some 2,000 fish turned up dead in the local swamp.

Residents report that the fish have burn marks on their scales.

Environmental authorities have collected samples from the swamp and will determine the cause of the fish massacre.

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-...ish-death.html

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Default Re: Starting to blame UFO's for animal deaths; early symptoms of a false flag

Your find correlates fine with Bashis thread over here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll-Disclosure-!
    You are aware of that thread, right?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Gone001 (28th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Starting to blame UFO's for animal deaths; early symptoms of a false flag

Am now haha

14. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Bluebird's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Maybe they're fleeing the sinking ship, so to speak
    It's funny you should say this. Last night I was viewing pictures from the Viking Ship Museum in Olso, Norway, and it suddenly hit me how much like the world population curve the silhouette of the curvature of the ship's prow is--you know broadly horizontal for most of its length, then suddenly curving straight up! Then the statement from the Charles thread about "turning this ship around" popped in my head. It seems that if we don't turn things around quickly enough, it could be our "ship will come in" ready or not.

Here's the link to the Viking ship page:

http://www.visitoslo.com/en/the-vikings.52079.en.html
    Last edited by Bluebird; 28th January 2011 at 17:44. Reason: link didn't work

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I would be curious to know how many wild animals such as, foxes, deer and rabbits have also been afffected. I guess it's time to see if they post Forrest Ranger info on that.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

As a third party observer, if you were watching a group of individuals ascend to the next dimension, from a 3d perspective you would see all of them spontaneously die. Shedding their 3d bodies in favour of the new matrix. " Richard

Almost like a metaphorical Noah's Ark..

Gee thanks Richard - there goes my productivity for the day! *wanders off dazed & confused*

5th

Could be swamp gas too..
    "In spite of everything I still believe that people are good" Anne Frank

17. Link to Post #14
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

This one I picked up off face book-

STRANGE LIGHT KILLS THOUSANDS OF FISH IN COLOMBIA ( JANUARY 25 2011 )

https://youtube.com/watch?v=klTfTvPCS_I

Blue Beam Stage 1!?

Also Wiki has completely changed its definition of project Blue Beam!! It was quite comprehensive I thought. Not any more!

18. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Could be swamp gas too..

I have sat at the bedside of several hundred people actively dying within a 6 year time period.... and it most certainly is this.... and definatley not swamp gas.

19. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    This one I picked up off face book-

Blue Beam Stage 1!?

Also Wiki has completely changed its definition of project Blue Beam!! It was quite comprehensive I thought. Not any more!
    Haha I actually started a thread about that yesterday here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...f-a-false-flag it centers around this article

Starting to blame UFO's for animal deaths; early symptoms of a false flag

UFOs blamed for mass fish death
    Thursday, 27 January 2011 16:28 Scott Kobewka

Colombia news - ufo

Residents in a north-east Colombian town claim a UFO is responsible for the unexplained death of 2,000 fish, discovered after an unidentified flying object was seen in the sky, website Panarama Dario reported Thursday.

Residents of Barrancabermeja, a town in the Santander department, claim that they saw an unidentified flying object late last week and soon after some 2,000 fish turned up dead in the local swamp.

Residents report that the fish have burn marks on their scales.

Environmental authorities have collected samples from the swamp and will determine the cause of the fish massacre.

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-...ish-death.html

One post under my original one on the thread link I posted has another thread link which shows even more evidence of a looming false flag threat. I'll post that link here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll-Disclosure- . Cheers

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gone001 For This Post:

chelmostef (28th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Default UFO 'Death Ray' kills 1000's of fish in Columbia

Uuuhh..., translation please.........

EDIT:

Quote Google translation:
    Fish kills in Colombia is attributed to "supernatural phenomena"

The case occurred in the village of El Llanito, under the jurisdiction of the city of Barrancabermeja, where many villagers last Friday observed in the sky a UFO, according to local media.

Residents of a town in northeastern Colombia say about 2,000 fish have been found dead since last week after a strange object flying and flashing light was seen for a few seconds on a slew of the region.

The case occurred in the village of El Llanito, under the jurisdiction of the city of Barrancabermeja, where many villagers last Friday observed in the sky a UFO, according to local media, DPA reported.

Shortly after dead fish floated in the swamp, but unlike similar cases attributed to the lack of oxygen, this time to the inhabitants of El Llanito struck them all with burns on the scales.

According to Magaly Gutierrez, leader of a community organization, the phenomenon lasted about 20 seconds and was seen by many people.

RCN radio network said that residents of the nearby village of Bridge Sogamoso in the municipality of Puerto Wilches, reported seeing a round object flying lateral displacement was the same day began the death of fish in the Llanito.

The president of the Fish Farmers and Fishermen Association of El Llanito, Juan Tercero, said scorch and dead fish floated from the "strange lights in the swamp," according to statements published by the newspaper Vanguardia Liberal in Bucaramanga.

Barrancabermeja environmental authorities have moved toward the swamp to take samples that reveal what caused the fish kill, according to RCN.
    Could all these dead animals be the result of the use of scalar weaponary, are they zapping each other...?
    Last edited by Swami; 28th January 2011 at 18:58.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

selaviv (28th January 2011), ThePythonicCow (28th January 2011), TigaHawk (28th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I have been an organic farmer for 30 years. I farm between 20 and 40 acres a year depending on the rotation of the fields. The last three years have been progressing in never seen before complications and challenges. Last year left me fairly stunned.

We saw very few insects not only honey bees and other pollinators were missing but the more damaging insects as well

We had trouble getting solid germination rates and when we did get plants to grow they either were sickly or strong and healthy with bountiful blossoms and then no fruit.

The heirloom tomatoes grew to about a third of their size and tomatoes took forever to ripen . . . if they did at all.

Many other strange occurrences happened.

We are sprayed heavily with chemtrails in this area. I’m in Kansas, grain belt of the USA. Our weather is increasingly erratic with a range from pounding drenching rainfalls to severe sweltering heat.

Also I am surrounded by GMO fields of soy beans, wheat, corn, etc.

A note about GMO grains: If you give livestock a choice between gmo corn and open pollinated corn they will not touch the gmo corn. Smart critters.

We built four high tunnels last year and I have been composting in them all winter and we keep them sealed tightly. I will begin this year growing green manure plants that are “heavy metal detoxifiers” in with our normal organic soil amendments.

The vegetables grown outside the high tunnels this year will be under agricultural fabric and other row crop covers . . . and we will hand pollinate.

I’m trying to figure out effective methods to take the metals out of the ponds that we use for irrigation.

We will greatly scale down this year so we can concentrate on intensive gardening in the protected areas. My first priority is to stock our own pantry and to save massive amounts of seeds from the best plants.

I am also stepping up something I’ve been doing the past seven years which is exposing seeds and plants to various stressors, saving seeds from them and planting again the next year and exposing the next generation to different range of stressors. By this I hope to have “super seeds” that can adapt quickly and effectively.

I have a great concern about the upcoming famine and food shortages . . . . actually it is upon us now.

24. Link to Post #19
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

Default Re: UFO 'Death Ray' kills 1000's of fish in Columbia

Thanks Swami, I Just posted this on another thread a few minuites ago-

Quote This one I picked up off face book-

Blue Beam Stage 1!?

Dont know if its the same incident!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (28th January 2011)

26. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Default Re: UFO 'Death Ray' kills 1000's of fish in Columbia

Looks like the folks in psyops have been busy.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (28th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast