Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 9 19 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #161
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    I just read Kerry's post. Kerry has a vested interest in maintaining the party line that has served a select few but disinformed so many.…
    Hi Banshee, I’ve also read Kerry’s post, but I don’t see why you say she is “maintaining the party line”. I’m not sure I understand what you are referring to…??? Are you perhaps saying Bill’s point of view is more correct than Kerry’s one?

Please, could you elaborate on that and give some specific examples of what things you think Kerry might be wrong or disinformed about, and what things Bill might be correct about?

Thanks.

P.S. I am simply curious about it, I have my own view point, I am not sure if I am more or less correct and I am trying to learn and have a clearer view of the big picture. In summary, my view point is that the Anglo Saxon Mission is pretty much correct (*1), perhaps not 100%, but close. But I may be wrong, I don’t know.

(*1) Including the possible 2012 cataclsym but not necessarily exactly on 2012, it could be plus or minus X number or years (2013, 15, 50… etc.).

I’ve explained my view point with more detail in this post:

Post 151, pag. 16. Does “The Anglo Saxon Mission” version of 2012 make more sense than Charles’ version?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post88128

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

No need to 'let you have it' Banshee (although a good stoning is still popular in some quarters ). I've followed Bill's interviews more than Kerry's, but I'm really struggling with this whole Charles/33 thing. Kerry's response was, for me, wonderfully blunt and on-target ---- for starters, contradicting Bill's statement that 'the 33' were following a path of non-interference.

I hope we have room for varying opinions; on this particular episode, Kerry's words make far more sense to me. However, I want to believe Bill knows where he's going with this - or at least where he wants it to go - if the dialogue with Charles continues. We'll see.

3. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Those of us living in a world wherein we can share our thoughts and desires via a medium such as this have absolutely no idea what it is to live the other reality. We are spoiled and if we don't awaken to our self indulgent ways, it will be our demise. We need to work until our knuckles bleed. Only then will things just begin to equalize. We need to do away with that we do not need. Its the only way.

4. Link to Post #164
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What is disclosure? what ought be disclosure?
    What is there to disclose? truth? lies? the unknown? that which we might already know?
    Whose disclosure? of what? Telling every one every thing? Things that can't be understood by the telling?
    In the same breath nobody knows what is going to happen next. This is because everyone tends to still all be in the fishbowl, relating to things from within the paradigm.
    This interview perhaps hints at a certain sort of disclosure, one that is probably considered by some as unintentional even. It may prove to disclose the mind and the eye of those wishing to present the angle presented. It may confirm the smallness and narrowness as being a product of a particular habitual side of the human condition. There is no fault necessarily for this in each individual who considers themselves one of these PTB, for in ways we are being disclosed things about our 'selves'. Disclosure of the fear and need for self preservation.

I have sat here reading most of the replies on the two related threads, and have seen some great points made. Over the time I had many things to add and agree on. The humorous thing I continuously find is the willingness to forget that our own mind body construct is the greatest piece of gadgetry and technological wizardry that is absolutely no match for the so called big guns.

5. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Don’t be too taken in by some of his stories…Most of what he presents as he has stated, we all know about…this is a very clever man and knows exactly how to embed an idea into your mindset…yes he speaks a lot of truth but he very cleverly mixes these truths with a few typical mind conditioning to sway your thought patterns in another direction…he is right that they give us clues for all to work out and decipher, and we have been doing so… to say that we are outnumbered and they can do more or less whatever they want is absolutely rubbish!! don’t let anyone tell you this, we are all in control of what we want out of life. Like I have said many times before don’t buy into this boxed in thought projection of being helpless and that there is an outside group of people that controls us and outnumber us massively. OLD GAME, this is the new game now... We are the change and we can change the shape of the ‘play’ in any way we want. Our collective thoughts will take us where we want to go.

viking
    I have to agree with you on this Viking. We must learn how to switch off or temporarily ignore any subtle programming or imagery by others (including Charles), if we are ever going to recapture our own individual identity.

We are in total control of our mind so we should never let another human being fill our mind with fear, uncertainty, doubt or mental waste. There is no battle between good and evil. There is only difference. By allowing our mind to dwell on polarizing symbolism such as the good and evil model, we allow ourselves to keep participating in the subservient deeds of those we may not even know.

The checks and balances of the good and evil model provide the illusion of fear, uncertainty, doubt, luck or misfortune in our life. Pass no judgment and these phantasms of deception and control, have no basis. Truth cannot be described and it cannot be explained. It must be experienced. When we think of ourselves as only physical beings, we eventually experience depression.

Modify, impair or change the human mind and you reduce, increase, or modify the mind's ability to function independently. Our mind needs us to take charge of our obsessions, desires and cravings. To do this we must attach our mind to the most recognizable thought we have and that is the thought of our own real identity as an individual. Stay strong, we can collectively change this paradigm...

Blessings to all in 2011 ~ ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. Link to Post #166
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Let me give you all one last advice.

The truth has to be verified by multiple groups of people because truth does not relate only to one person. This is why Dolores Cannon and her hypnotized groupie are the most accurate source of information for the state of the future. Her greatest weakness is that she is afraid to offend others beliefs.

7. Link to Post #167
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Bill, thanks for presenting this material.

I am listening to this video as we speak and would like to provide an adjunct to your summary of Charle's comments.

There is a group of 50 odd aliens who reside on the planet with a specific role of protection (not of us specifically but of other aliens), who through a group of 9 representatives make choices about the day to day wellbeing of this planet and it's biological life forms (on a large scale). They are but one of a number of groups that fit under the umbrella of Powers that Be. There is another group, who have more direct control of events on the planet. This group, looks up to a single individual - an alien. He is not a Leader or a Chair or President as such - he is one they all respect and look up to. These aliens as such bear no resemblance to any form of malevolent control group - as in the likes of David Icke. They and their species have been part of life on our planet for eons. They have our best interests at heart. Where things become confusing is that there is numerous human groups who have self interest at heart. These make the workings of this secondary group more difficult.

Charles reminds me of Rachel Bree (who you know about Bill). I'll listen to the rest of this and maybe comment more later. I will also speak about this subject during the year on my Otherworldly Encounters blog http://otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com/ . Timing is the critical issue and moving carefully in response to what is allowed.

Thanks Bill for a nice interview. Great questions.

8. Link to Post #168
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    [COLOR="blue"]

The only real dis-info I could pick up from Charles was that "GMO Food is a Good Thing" and helps produce more food. I really don't think Charles had a real handle on this subject and/or he was pushing the PTB agenda on this subject.

nice post.
    i think you should watch that part again. Charles explained that the GMO will be sold with that argument, which will brand anybody critizing GMO as "evil", as they would be responsible for starvation. He tried to point out the devious method of argumentation.

9. Link to Post #169
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

seems a favourite tactic of the elite , accessing fear based programming of the masses, through trigger words and pointing to opposition and calling them evil

worked through the crusades , through the "burning times" the spanish inquisition ....

gotta watch that tricky pointing finger

10. Link to Post #170
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,426 times in 1,397 posts

I totally agree with everything jaybee says and am worried for Bill's welfare. Charles came across like a psychopath to me. I'd like to ask Gary McKinnon what he thought of Charles too!

11. Link to Post #171
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source be provided
    so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or the messenger.

ps; for new members, the above is the last sentence from the disclaimer in the channeling section.

12. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Only just watched the interview. It was 303Mb (@360p resolution) so it would have consumed over half my satellite bandwidth for the month, so it was a good job I waited until I was on a faster high capacity link!

On watching the video, I concluded that:

Either the paradigm has changed sufficiently well that the elite cant control their "tools" any-more (he refers, to "the situation changing") or you are being played and should be quite careful

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    just watched it....I'm not feeling comfortable about 'Charles'....the word
    Agree with jaybee!

Other feedback... on a minor technical point, it would probably be helpful for future recorded interviews if you could find a microphone technique that did not pick up on your breathing noises so much (sorry to be personal, but it would help to avoid it).

This thread has been fascinating.

John..

PS: Maybe JOE90 [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_90 ] would have been a better name for Charles
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. Link to Post #173
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by jeannacav (here)
    Because this is not a question, I am writing it here:
    --------

PLEASE remember everybody,

WE create this reality.
    For eons, we have been led and corralled to create a reality of their description.
    So, be careful that you do NOT continue.
    Otherwise, this interview will have served their purpose all too well.

Thank you,

jeanna
    I have a problem with these conscious creationonist theories.
    You assume to know that you create this actual reality, and still you are afraid that it might develop into the “wrong” direction? If it does so, blame yourself, because this is not part of my reality.

14. Link to Post #174
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

a perspective about creating our reality with every thought , from the musical "TIME" with sir lawrence olivier

mods , if it's deemed inappropriate please do what is needed ( after viewing of course)

15. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

I believe Charles is right in many things he states, however after watching this interview twice now it has become rather clear to me what the agenda is. Its obvious the "33" does not want us to learn what potential lies within each and everyone of us. Its obvious that the tactics here are to make us believe that we have lost and that there is no point resisting the inevitable. Not once in this interview is there talk of any spirituality and the power of manifestation that is within all of us. When speaking of 2012 Charles only mentioned how the apocalyptic sense of it is untrue but I think that he very intentionally did not mention the spiritual side of things. I think the focus should not be on how we can work a way to convince the "33" to disclose things or to cooperate with us. We have to remember that the power to create the world we want is in the collective consciousness and the "33" knows this. So to me it feels like they are stearing us away from focusing on our own abilities to make a difference.

16. Link to Post #176
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There's lots of life out there, worms and hedgehogs, salmon in the river, rabbits, snails and slugs, heaps of seeds of all sorts of edible plants Including self seeding vegetables on mass... Spider webs that have been built and maintained for years at no cost to the tax payer. Fantastic rock formations that slowly measure the effect of some form of 'time'. My reality is sure to be very different to someone who has a lifetime burden of royal proportions. I am light and unconcerned with the various threats on offer, I am peaceful yet tenacious. Passionate, wise, loving, inventive. No one is the ruler of my world.
    The decision that the truth was too harmful for people to know was flawed. It should have been considered as incremental. Although in fact, it was and is. But when it is a secret, secrets grow, and they get to be even more of a burden and a distortion. I can understand how say; politicians inherit the burden of past secrets and lies and can have their hands tied by the enormity of it, and the imaginings of the repercussions on disclosure. Business ends up being an entity of its own, like a big furnace that needs to be shovelled constantly. There is no such thing as a company content to stay the same size.

17. Link to Post #177
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OneLittleFrog (here)
    No need to 'let you have it' Banshee (although a good stoning is still popular in some quarters ). I've followed Bill's interviews more than Kerry's, but I'm really struggling with this whole Charles/33 thing. Kerry's response was, for me, wonderfully blunt and on-target ---- for starters, contradicting Bill's statement that 'the 33' were following a path of non-interference.

I hope we have room for varying opinions; on this particular episode, Kerry's words make far more sense to me. However, I want to believe Bill knows where he's going with this - or at least where he wants it to go - if the dialogue with Charles continues. We'll see.
    A rough analogy that reflects my opinion is that when Kerry connects the dots, I see a Jackson Pollock and when Bill connects the dots, a Monet. The Monet is often impressionistic with hidden images but is a discernable view of reality. With Kerry’s work, I hear dissonance , Bill’s work resonates with me. I do not want to specifically state which of Kerry’s positions is bad information in my opinion because it would just be an opinion ( as was Kerry’s of the Charles interview). I do want to edit out the word disinformation, because it does have negative connotations and that was not my intention.

18. Link to Post #178
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by qbeac (here)
    Hi Banshee, I’ve also read Kerry’s post, but I don’t see why you say she is “maintaining the party line”. I’m not sure I understand what you are referring to…??? Are you perhaps saying Bill’s point of view is more correct than Kerry’s one?

Please, could you elaborate on that and give some specific examples of what things you think Kerry might be wrong or disinformed about, and what things Bill might be correct about?

Thanks.

P.S. I am simply curious about it, I have my own view point, I am not sure if I am more or less correct and I am trying to learn and have a clearer view of the big picture. In summary, my view point is that the Anglo Saxon Mission is pretty much correct (*1), perhaps not 100%, but close. But I may be wrong, I don’t know.

(*1) Including the possible 2012 cataclsym but not necessarily exactly on 2012, it could be plus or minus X number or years (2013, 15, 50… etc.).

I’ve explained my view point with more detail in this post:

Post 151, pag. 16. Does “The Anglo Saxon Mission” version of 2012 make more sense than Charles’ version?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post88128
    A rough analogy that reflects my opinion is that when Kerry connects the dots, I see a Jackson Pollock and when Bill connects the dots, a Monet. The picture is often impressionistic with hidden images but is a discernable view of reality. With Kerry’s work, I hear dissonance , Bill’s resonates with me. I do not want to specifically state which of Kerry’s positions is bad information in my opinion because it would just be an opinion ( as was Kerry’s of the Charles interview). I do want to edit out the word disinformation, because it does have negative connotations and that was not my intention.

19. Link to Post #179
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    Dale,

You write so well and succinctly. Its a shame that you spend most of your time moderating the forum. Your words simply flow.
    Yes, we all get that Dale is very marriageable. My proposal ring is already in the mail.

20. Link to Post #180
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by timerty (here)
    Yes, we all get that Dale is very marriageable. My proposal ring is already in the mail.
    Not sure what you meant by that. It was intended to be a true compliment. His words are eloquent, yet easy to read. No garbled thinking

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 1 9 19 28 LastLast