Closed Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1 6 16 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #101
    Lee-B

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Thanks for a very interesting 2 hour interview. As ever, Bill, you are a fine interviewer and very skilled at fielding potentially delicate/contentious questions and responses. Wishing you a wonderful 2011. And thanks Charles, he certainly seems to have some knowledge. I need a few more solid tit bits to be utterly convinced if truth be told, but it's a step in the right direction, for me.

2. Link to Post #102
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Bill said this is a form of DISCLOSURE and that may well be but charlie wasnt exactly forthcoming with information and it seemed to me that whenever Bill would press him for more info on any given subject he would wriggle out of it by saying it wasnt his field of expertise or he would THROW the question back at BILLI just dont see WHY the powers at the VERY TOP would use a guy like this who is TERMINALLY ILL, he was so EVASIVE....Im aware that i dont know all the ins & outs because Bill stated earlier that charles had lost a friend recently due to his stance towards bill also he had to flee, i think it was to Nigeria, he was said to have lost a lot of money aswell saying that though Bill is RESPONSIBLE & maybe the guys at the top are testing the waters through Bill and the Project AValon forum to see how we react -

OUR REACTION IS UNIVERSAL - WE WANT TO KNOW MORE - WE WANT TO KNOW NOW !

3. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Thank you Bill and Charles for the interview.

I watched the whole interview very late last night. I was tired, but who could put it down?!!! I think I’ll have to watch it again because some times Charles voice was hard to understand. A transcript or subtitles would be greatly appreciated.

Some comments, very briefly:

I have mixed feelings about Charles’ version of events.

Some things Charles says seem correct and coherent, but other ones do not.

For instance, Charles version does not fit too well with the “Anglo Saxon Mission”, and I think this is a very important point that should be further clarified.

Charles was quite evasive some times, not giving clear answers or changing the subject totally. In that way, his attitude was different from other whistleblowers who are usually more open, candid and forthcoming, and who make an effort to explain things in such a way so that most regular people can understand them.

Also, the fact that he says “he doesn’t care” is strange or perhaps not a good symptom, or even a contradiction, because, if that’s the case, why would he agree to be interviewed in the first place?

All of this makes you wonder if Charles may have a different agenda other than to help us better understand the big picture or to clarify key points of it.

During the interview I kept thinking: is he working “with” the elite (as a spokesperson) or is he working “for” the elite (as a disinfo agent), or is he working for and by himself (for whatever reason)…???

Therefore, it seems to me there is a RISK this could be partially (not all of it) disinformation, or even an attempt to discredit Bill by trying to make him trust in false info.

But I may be wrong because I do not have all the data. So, for right now, I don’t have a definitive opinion about this interview.

In summary, I don’t know yet what to think about this interview, but one thing is clear:
    Further clarifications are needed in order to be able to discern if Charles’ version of events is correct or wrong, info or disinfo.
    Again, thanks for the interview. qbeac.

P.S. Many more things could be said and analyzed about this interview, but for now and very briefly:

There were several very important pieces of the big picture (or big puzzle) that were not discussed or were discussed lightly in the interview (Ex: the alleged current struggle between good ETs vs. negative ETs, the alleged existence of pervious world cataclysms and lost civilizations such as Atlantis or Lemuria, further details of what may or may not happen around 2012, etc.), and Charles’s more in depth opinion about those key subjects would be appreciated in order for us to get a better idea of the accuracy and correctness of his version of events.

4. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Thanks Bill,
    All the questions and doubts are justified of course. On the doubting side of whistle blowers and Charles as well, is that he gives hints at something really big that he is privy to but avoids giving any real solid info. For someone who says that this (interview) is his way of "giving them a kick in the nuts" on his way out and has only two or three years left to live and does not care what happens, he is very close mouthed. He needs to be listened to very carefully and asked to clarify things that he hints at. Whistle blowers have a knack at talking a lot without saying much more than what has been said before and holding the carrot on a string all the time. Just an opinion.

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    I only read the first few chapters of that book, 3optic - what did it remind you of? Was it carting all our worldly possessions around in a shopping trolley?

Or am I going to have to read the book?
    Specifically; Charles' comment about "hamburgers on legs" seems to me to be a reference to cannibalism in the event of worldwide famine. I throw up now.

6. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In sight of a private email, I have to retract my previous statements, whilst I am still dubious of the SAS thing, that might just be my ego biting me there as a physical fighter, I have to say that I understand that this man might indeed be for real and am now looking forward to the next video.

I think this was a gamble for Bill, I don’t think the “idiots” on you tube understood the level of danger that Bill is now in. I will still urge him to tread carefully and remember the Fox and the scorpion that is a extremely important detail that you WILL need, and this is me looking out for you. This man is good talker, and I am sure gaining your confidence was part of his initial act, but also remember he said he will get to know you and dis info you, now he also said they used this tactic before and they WILL again, and if you bet the farm on one man, know that it's your reputation, and thats why I urge caution. Remember no ONE man knows it all because of compartmentalization and the lie is different on every level.

A sacrificial lamb, no ties, not long to live, won't be around to see the fallout of your down fall, "Those that believe they are the gods of men will never let the children run the farm as long as the gods exist to govern it."

And I think Bill can verify that his hands were covering his chin not his mouth .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh and ask Charles if he knows about the remote viewer back in the 80s that they used to make Saddam sick, with skills similar to his

7. Link to Post #107
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good morning, Good Avalon!

Quote Posted by OneLittleFrog (here)
    Disclaimer: Maybe I shouldn't comment until I see the whole thing. I've only watched the 1st hour, and that's all I can stomach for now.
    [...]
    It's only because of my huge respect for Bill that I'll take a deep breath, chug an Alka-Seltzer, and listen to the rest of this.
    My first thoughts immediately after watching the video, I already posted yesterday. After a day's reflection, and reading some of the other posters comments on this and its sister thread, the red flags started appearing en masse. Let me offer just a few of them here.

(1) Charles comes off as the quintessential confidence man. He speaks fast; he speaks often; he speaks from many directions; he speaks with cryptic diction ... the know-it-all dancing circles about the know-it-some. My Mom almost bought a vacuum cleaner from one of them nearly six-squared years ago, after he stuck a foot-in-the-front-door and proceeded to impress three summer-vacated children by levitating a golf ball using the reverse suction power of a Hoover model (or was it Sunbeam??).

(2) On the topic of golf, his claim of having slaughtered his playing partner in his first ever round of golf, befits his enormous ego and swagger. But is the claim befitting a man who wants to keep things in their proper perspective? Or a man who has lost the sense of personal dimension? Here, imagine yourself on a plane waiting for take-off, then taking off, then in low altitude, then in mid-altitude, then in high altitude. At which height do you attain your best sense of personal dimension? That's correct, at the highest altitude. At which height do you have the least sense of personal dimension. That's correct, the lowest altitude (e.g. on the ground). Now apply this visual to compartmentalization. Is Charles inflated sense of personal dimension befitting a high compartment or a low compartment, e.g. in the network of compartments? IMHO, even if he had slaughtered his golfing buddy in his first ever round of golf, his need to tell the world about it (Bill's interview is more or less a microphone to the world) betrays an insecurity commensurate with a low compartment. A person in a high compartment would be much more secure, and not debase their compartment by drawing attention to such a trivial fact. To me, this exposes Charles as a low-level operative. Alas, low-level operatives have limited roles to play in the bankster empire game. So perhaps we should all take a deep breath and not get too excited about the interview. But hey, maybe I'm just jealous about his golf swing ... I mean, when I shoot 64, it's usually just before someone in the group behind me hollers a suggestion (in excitable French!) that I pick up my bag of woods and bleeping irons and make haste to the second hole.

(3) Means to an end: kill 300 to save 30,000?? Ya gotta admire their moral relativism ... at least for a yoctosecond, wot? But here's the rub ... their own granite Georgia Guidestones more or less instruct to kill 30,000 to save 300! How's that for Pi-radian reverse psychology ... and Charles, the golfing psychologist? Probably nothing more than coincidence but 300 < 3000 < 30,000 (Here, ~3000 souls were, indeed, sacrificed on 9/11/2001 ... but to save whom or what?)

(4) I find it hard to believe that someone who is alleged to have accumulated tens of millions of pounds ... would then risk losing it all by genuinely befriending Bill. It is much more likely - especially for someone with the profile of a confidence man - that Charles is dealing with Bill under false pretenses in the duty of TMastardsTB agenda. Indeed, that's what he had been trained to do all his life ... to deal with problems. At first, second, and third glance, Charles appears to possess a masterkey to the toolbox of coercive and manipulative methods. So what does it say about us when we choose to suspend the critical information pertaining to his historical record ... and opt for a less than critical view of a rehabilitated manipulator - looking to salvage some meaning in his life - even as he, in the confessional box arranged by Avalon,
    proceeds as usual with unrehabilitated manners and mannerisms?

(5) This is January 2011. Why no mention at all about Julian Assange or Wikileaks? Two hours of video and not one word about a man or his band that has occupied the news pages for the past few months; certainly, the front page on virtually all the media websites (mainstream and alternative)? To wit, no disclosure or opinion from the high compartments about the self-appointed agents of disclosure? Highly curious.

(6) Nothing about 9/11/2001. Nothing more needs to be said.

Humble opinions all around.

ps: Anyways, those are some red flags to chew on for now. I find Charles to be a deeply flawed being, and not least because of his demonstrated apparent lack of compassion for his fellow human beings (both in his historical record, and in Bill's interview).

ps2: I hope Bill understands that TMastardsTB have sent this low-level compartmented agent down the side of the pyramid in the duty of their ongoing agenda, and not for a mutual understanding or undertaking.

ps3: It may very well be a sign that things are not going as smoothly as they had planned.

ps4: My advice to any of the high compartments reading this. Throw yourself at the mercy of those you had wronged. You'll be surprised at the level of forgiveness that the human condition contains. Equally, if you insist on playing the game as you have been doing, don't be surprised at how quickly the mathematics resolves itself. The mathematics of the pyramid - when everything falls apart - unleashes numbers that can only be terrifying to the capstone (and hypocapstone). And when that happens, even the most enlightened souls at the bottom of the pyramid won't have enough power of moral persuasion to stop the momentum and the madness.

ps5: Having said that, I still hold out hope that I am wrong about Charles. I've seen stranger things happen. Certainly, every rule has its exceptions. And in a weird way, I kinda like the chap. Not entirely his fault that he has been brainwashed from cradle to his current age. I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that it's next to impossible to find your conscience when you've been inundated with temptations all your life. Perhaps we are wrong to judge him before we walk in his boots.

ps6: Not trying to pick a spot on the fence, folks ... but I don't want burn a bridge that TMastardsTB may be trying to span, e.g. in order to get off Devil's Island. After all, true spirituality obliges us to help those who want to come over to the good side.

8. Link to Post #108
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Does Charles not admit to all this?

Your points are well made zook.

There seems to be some gaps...

but..

This IMO confirms what we all are doing is "right action"

The game has changed

9. Link to Post #109
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

'Charles' reminds me of several of the smug know-it-all types that I've had the mispleasure to talk with in their little clubs over cigars and whisky regarding 'plans' and 'agendas'. I watched the 2 hour video with interest and picked up a lot of things, just as many of you here have done. From my own personal viewpoint and my experiences. I have someone whom is going thru every bit of material I have disclosed from those early vids to the data released on forums since 2005 and the interviews I've done on Dave Starbuck and Veritas. Among ALL the material given those that can connect dots will see an emerging picture. Much is centred around posts made within past 12 months to give a clearer precise picture for you. Once all of that material is checked against what 'Charles' has stated perhaps a fresh picture will unfold before you. Bill, even moreso we need speak, re that earlier 'discussion'. Barry
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

10. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Billiam (here)
    He could well be telling us the truth 95 percent of the time and that would make it incredibly hard for us to spot the lie
    I suspect the hidden lie is, when he said we have absolutely no chance to beat the 33.

11. Link to Post #111
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

'Charles' covered his bases reasonably well but perhaps not well enough at times. He talks very briefly of some issues that are not expounded upon in that interview. His clever way of handling certain questions is interesting, including the managed body language responses he gave, interesting talk but far too many gaps. Would you buy a used car from 'Charles'?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

12. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    I suspect the hidden lie is, when he said we have absolutely no chance to beat the 33.

No matter what can be said about any such 33 , and let me just enlighten your ideas, there are no such 'only 33 in the world' there awful much more many than that, circles and organisations and individuals joining a clandestine net by consent,

and their organisation is as well disorganized like every other on Earth,

there's no total control over anything here ,

not from any ET side and not from within this little human world either.

'They' who want you to believe there is , they want just that, for the beginning. I know you don't. If you do, you would be living one life of paranoia.

There are Beings and People with exceptional insight, intelligence and abilities caring for the fate of this planet or trying to do at least.

The discussion carried the most special message for Bill himself, I believe. Things interpreted various ways and repeated as a part of different connotations often tend to give birth to many meanings again..

13. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Good morning, Good Avalon!

(2) On the topic of golf, his claim of having slaughtered his playing partner in his first ever round of golf, befits his enormous ego and swagger. But is the claim befitting a man who wants to keep things in their proper perspective? Or a man who has lost the sense of personal dimension? Here, imagine yourself on a plane waiting for take-off, then taking off, then in low altitude, then in mid-altitude, then in high altitude. At which height do you attain your best sense of personal dimension? That's correct, at the highest altitude. At which height do you have the least sense of personal dimension. That's correct, the lowest altitude (e.g. on the ground). Now apply this visual to compartmentalization. Is Charles inflated sense of personal dimension befitting a high compartment or a low compartment, e.g. in the network of compartments? IMHO, even if he had slaughtered his golfing buddy in his first ever round of golf, his need to tell the world about it (Bill's interview is more or less a microphone to the world) betrays an insecurity commensurate with a low compartment. A person in a high compartment would be much more secure, and not debase their compartment by drawing attention to such a trivial fact. To me, this exposes Charles as a low-level operative. Alas, low-level operatives have limited roles to play in the bankster empire game. So perhaps we should all take a deep breath and not get too excited about the interview. But hey, maybe I'm just jealous about his golf swing ... I mean, when I shoot 64, it's usually just before someone in the group behind me hollers a suggestion (in excitable French!) that I pick up my bag of woods and bleeping irons and make haste to the second hole.
    ].
    Hi Zook,

I didn't see his reference to the golf game at as being ego at play at all ( I am wondering if he was playing at St. Andrews though) Anyhooo, the way I interpreted it was that Charles chose to experiment with a machine that altered his natural ability as well as what sounds like, scrambled his dna. He admitted that he didn't play golf. He admitted that it was a one off experience and referenced other anomolies as a result of his exposure to the machine. That was the point that I took from the reference. Here was a guy saying " hey, i don't do this thing, but after messing around with that device, I suddenly have abilities that have sprung forth from exposure " Kind of like the old " Doc, will I be able to play the violin" scenario.

Going a bit futher, I sensed a complete absence of ego from Charles. He chose to be interviewed incognito, he didn't seek to control the interview, he never made it about himself.... Bill had to pull the responses out of him. I sense that Charles already has one leg in the otherworld, both through his experience with the "machine" and by virtue of his "death sentence". IMHO, this makes him more qualified to speak to experience as he has absolutely no emotional connection to it or from what I sensed, to this world. Is it possible that the 33 are using him to relay their message because he is devoid of our understanding of humanity and more easily programmed? Sort of a "dead man walking"? I wish that there were some way for him to be resurrected so to speak. That would be his choice and it sounds like he has already made it.

This machine, now that has my attention. Is it a gateway to the Creator? That would certainly explain a lot.

14. Link to Post #114
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Biil, let me contribute here to the 20 seconds you have:

First thing is to recognize that the world-view of the “Controllers” is self consistent and self-enforcing, but it is only a limited and closed system. Within that system Their views and conclusions are correct, based only on a reality allowed within the system.
    They live (and succeed) in an environment which requires certain qualities on each level. One of the first levels is the cunningness of a rich, shrewd businessman. On higher levels other qualities like loyalty to the family or cause, willingness to face hardship in order to get trained, or ability to do the “right” thing regardless of “good” or “bad” will play more dominant roles.
    Their general view of the ordinary human masses is, that these beings are more or less domesticated animals. Their view has been reinforced by observing how humans react to certain situations, which They set up to prove Their conclusions.
    An example for it is the way how problematic individuals are dealt with: As (nearly) every human has his/her weak points, these gateways are used to neutralize the problem.
    There are certain patterns how to work through these gateways: Greed (money), power (position), ambition (success), vanity (fame), fear (threat), curiosity (info), lust (sex) …etc.
    I guess that Charles has a standard repertoire of proven procedures how to “get” a person.
    If a targeted individual falls into the trap, then it is not only seen as “mission accomplished”, but also as a justification for just the mission. Because the person has failed to withstand the onslaught of the Advocati Diaboli, two a priori statements were proven:
    That there is a simple way how to deal with this individual and also that this semi-animal is not at all worthy for higher ranks, thus proving again Their superiority.
    The fact that almost any individual from the masses will not be able to pass that type of test (including me and many members of this forum), proves to the “Controllers” that they are actually right.
    This negative approach has led to the conclusion that it`s no big deal to cull the herd, because it is necessary. They have literally given up on mass-mankind as it is right now. I can understand Their conclusions, although I don’t share Their view how to solve the problem.
    I think that Their view of mankind is incomplete and single sided, by focussing on “negative” training/temptation and the failure to withstand the temptation.

There are people outside the “inside”, like Bill, who are not only in the know, but can withstand the attacks of the Advocati Diaboli. According to Their view of man, these people should not exist, and they might ask themselves “How can there be an Elite outside of us?”
    The very fact that they exist, without imposed organized training, should make Them think, because it becomes obvious that something is missing in Their world view.
    The next step is asking:
    Is the culling really necessary, which has been concluded based on this incomplete view of reality?
    They should also ask themselves: Why is ET leaving us alone?
    Is it Their own mess, created in selfishness, here on Earth that demotes Man to a species better observed from the distance?
    How will the future of cosmic crusaders in ARV`s look like?
    Are they not likely to attract scores of alien Saladins which will contain Their spread?

All these questions point to one thing:

The negative approach towards humanity is not the only way and that there is a basically different approach towards mankind possible: Through the amplification of positive attitudes within mankind, much better results might be achievable.
    They might say: ”Nobody of the masses wants that, it does not sell…”
    Right, that is the situation for now, but are these guys not thinking in longer terms?

An example here: The weakness of vanity can be used by creating positive news:
    Today, if you rape, kill or commit other atrocities, then you are guaranteed as much more public attention as much bigger the crime is. News is only about negative occurrences, calamities, crimes and catastrophes; nothing else. Their argument is that without these contents, the number of viewers will be going down.
    My argument is, that it only proves that negative conditioning is working.
    What if the process is turned to positive conditioning?
    What if the focus is on persons who have achieved something great for another person or for the community?
    Outstanding examples of bravery/ honesty/ kindness/ selflessness/ ethics/ respect for others …etc can be highlighted. If the news would be full of reports of these personal achievements and their respective personal interviews, then will that not influence the masses positively? I believe that many more people would be inspired to widen their boundaries, and even if it is only for getting into the news.
    That process, due to new technologies, could achieve results almost instantly and can potentially become very intensive, like a nuclear explosion, thus creating a tremendous social impact.
    I can imagine that individual conflicts and regional tensions will be reduced drastically through this simple measure.

Still we have the masses and numbers, and of course, the issue of the limited resources on Earth will come up. It will come up any way, even with the culling; but only delayed. Thus a fundamental shift of focus is a must in any case.

Why not approach the manufacturing process in a different way:
    Today an article is priced due to the cost of its materials, their assembling and market rules. Two mayor facts are completely left out of the equation:
    - the fact that the raw material, metal for example, has been extracted irreversibly from the limited region (Earth). That metal represents a much greater value than just the cost of extraction and processing, because it can not be replaced.
    - the durability of a product is not being considered. The lifetime of an item in service should be a major factor which determines it’s price.

For example: A today produced cheap item A, which might last for 1 year, is sold at a price of 10 dollars. A different manufacturer, which produces the same item B, but at a much higher standard, which will make it last for 7 years, will have to sell at 20 dollars. The manufacturer of quality items is thus being punished through prevalent market rules, due to the negligence of factoring in the use of raw materials and the lifetime. An item should be taxed according to materials used and also according to the stated guaranteed lifetime.
    If this would be counted in, then the item A may cost 70 dollars, and it would disappear immediately from the market.

In Germany there is a non-governmental institution, the TÜV, which tests nearly all items, sometimes even services (Deutsche Gründlichkeit…). If such an organisation can be tasked to conduct lifetime tests and compare it with the stated guaranteed lifetime by the manufacturer, then this measure can be implemented there immediately.
    This transformation can be accompanied by raising public awareness to consume more resource–conscious and not consumer-oriented.
    A shift away from the Ego based consumerism like having the biggest car, etc. towards responsible commerce will have to be promoted.
    Certain issues would solve itself automatically: Who will boast with having bought item A at 70 $ which will be falling apart soon?

The prolonged lifetime of every item produced would result into less demand, production and consumerism, thus freeing people from the burden of intensive labour. This free time can be used individually, maybe by engaging into the promoted activities like sports, self-education, arts, music; or just leisure and fun.

The overpopulation is only a problem, if the focus is not shifted.
    If the human species would produce and consume in a really environmentally friendly way, then Earth could easily accommodate even double the number of humans.
    The indigenous populations of almost all developed countries of Earth are in fact SHRINKING.
    Their birth-rate is lower than the rate required to sustain a stable population number.
    The problem lies within the poor countries, where poverty drives the growth, and the subsequent migration.

Free energy can be cheaply provided first by major electricity companies, while keeping the actual technique still confidential.
    Later, after a transformational time in which the positive focus of public recognition is emphasised, local free energy devices can power the remote rest of areas.
    Thus the danger that aggressive individuals will misuse free energy devices for their agendas, can be diminished.

The promoted responsibility for the environment and Earth`s resources has to be implemented first through financial means and later through increased awareness, moral and ethics. This includes respect for the life of every animal on this planet.
    Becoming a Vegetarian through insight is much better than being forced through instinct to hunt for “Hamburgers on legs”, isn`t it?

I believe that these possibilities are not new and have been pondered also by the “Controllers” also.
    So the question is: Why have They not tested and tried this approach? Their answer might be: “Because it does not work!” Well, your models and calculations are based on the negative data approach, isn`t it?
    Maybe the “Controllers/Guardians” are also being controlled? Maybe a control is exercised to focus only on the negative path? A control which is too subtle to be noticed immediately? The perfect control is an unnoticed control, even unnoticed by a “Controller”.

This will lead us to the BIGGEST PICTURE….

PS: Regarding the thing to be brought back from the moon: I remember the good old days when a yellow telephone-book was used, if you wanted to phone ahead. Is it now not back in Saladin`s hands? It looks to me as if the crusade is doomed…

15. Link to Post #115
    Ilie Pandia

For those that are monitoring the forum and the answer to the interview
    1. The 33 have no way of knowing they are the capstone of the pyramid. There may be many other organizations, individuals that think that they also at the very top. There will always be a bigger fish in the ocean.
    2. The Charles information does not take into account outside/off planet influence which I am not saying that is a certainty but it is a possibility.
    3. If I am consciousness, all that is, has been or will ever be then I am the cap stone, or better yet there is no cap stone.
    4. I will have to agree with Bill that there must be another way do to things.
    5. I also think that is important what Charles says: nobody is forcing you to watch TV, to eat junk food, to fall into the media traps. The information is available if you look for it. You can self-educate if you choose to.
    6. Much of what is happening is our own doing: by turning a blind eye, by allowing laws to pass, by accepting jobs that are not in alignment with our inner feelings, by fear of ridicule. In a way the market is responding to our demand. We do not want to cure the cause of the disease, we want a quick fix pill that will allows us to continue with the destructive life style
    7. Nobody is stopping you to spends some time in silence, with yourself, away from the TV and all the media noise
    8. All TPTB can do is lay out traps but it is we that are stepping into them by not paying attention. They can make the "dark ways" more seductive but it is we who are making the choice.
    9. According to Charles we are pretty much doomed due to the food shortage, and because the "have not"s will attack those that "have". In this case I have no idea why did I come on this planet (if I had choice in the first place.)
    10. The overall message is pretty dis-empowering and I think that this is all part of "testing the water", to check how much power are we willing to give away. Do we agree to fall into the "little me, I can make no difference" frame of mind.

16. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

With thanks to Bill for sharing this interview and related material.

There are a couple of things I wanted to bring up that other thread replies have touched on:

Charles said: [With regards to generating income] As your accumulation reaches a certain point you'll be approached...
    The reason you'll be approached is... to get that kind of money together you're not a nice guy...

Bill replied: You don't have to play dirty to get money, do you?

Charles: I think you do, it's my personal opinion, but it's also is a fact

So it seems to be fairly clear that this group judges your relative worth by your ability to produce money, because it's thought synonymous with traits most of us would label - what - devious, underhanded, immoral, deceitful, selfish?
    This is the Human Race version 2.0 that they want to foster? What a soulless, cynical, empty, meaningless sort of society that would be. Are these really the characteristics that they value most? Is that their interpretation of an "optimised human genome"?

Charles briefly referred to "their religion" without explaining what that might be. David Wilcock has often talked about the "Luciferian Illuminati" (search divinecosmos.com for "Luciferian"), perhaps this is what he meant?

Charles: ...I'm quite devious like that, they love that
    Charles: ...There is no right and wrong/it's a complete fabrication
    Charles: ...There are hundreds of bloodlines but most of them don't matter
    Charles: ...There are 427 that are relevant

There were quite a few contradictions among the many topics discussed. Charles appears to lay the blame at our collective door for what he describes as "broken Earth" (how did the mighty, data-rich, 33 allow this oh-so-onerous state of affairs to be reached?), and our passive acceptance of the insidious control mechanisms that have been introduced over time.
    But then there were snippets of conversation such as:

Bill: ...people don't understand the world
    Charles: ...and it's not their fault

Bill: We've been made fools of for a long time
    Charles: Through no fault of your own

The crop seed segment was another example of the same, Bill suggested that an engineered famine would be mass murder, Charles said it wasn't like holding a gun to anyone's head. But he also talked about the "tactics" that have been employed to force farmers to use the "Terminator seeds" (as they've been termed elsewhere).
    This isn't willing cattle marching oblivious to slaughter, there's no free-will choice, they weren't allowed the opportunity to make a lazy/misguided/greed-driven selection, it was foisted on them.

He says we came close to nuclear war between nation states (Bill: The Cuban Missile Crisis, Charles: That's another one), but then tells us to forget about borders.

My overriding impression of this group as he describes them, is of a collective without humanity or empathy, without vision or imagination. They sound robotic, calculating, logic-driven and cruel.

17. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The way Bill tries to suck up(I can't find another better description) to those he thinks are social elites from his way of speaking and written language is just plain obnoxious. The way he tries to make good with Charles is seen as a form of cowardice and preferential treatment. And trying to be friends with an interviewee is not an objective thing to do PERIOD. It is definitely not a professional journalistic working attitude AT ALL. And not dealing with the empty unfounded statements that Charles make(2012 is BS?) is just another form of cowardice, preferential treatment and sucking up. Overall, I don't think Bill is as responsible as he would like to think he is, not walking his own talk, just lots of exaggerated sense of self-importance aka EGO, and uncivilized aggression. This forum is also not very smart. Don't ask me for my opinion, go ask someone else like Kerry for what she has to say to all of this.

18. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by timerty (here)
    The way Bill tries to suck up(I can't find another better description) to those he thinks are social elites from his way of speaking and written language is just plain obnoxious.
    I don't see it a sucking up, it's recognizing a bad situation, although I do believe Bill game a little to much power to this man, who knows if he could beat you in chess, or pool. I would gladly play a game of chess with this man, but thats my ego and competitive spirit talking, being the kind of person I am if a person is good, I feel the need to test my self against that person... Character flaw <--- lol.

19. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Adrift (here)
    With thanks to Bill for sharing this interview and related material.

There are a couple of things I wanted to bring up that other thread replies have touched on:

Charles said: [With regards to generating income] As your accumulation reaches a certain point you'll be approached...
    The reason you'll be approached is... to get that kind of money together you're not a nice guy...

Bill replied: You don't have to play dirty to get money, do you?

Charles: [b]I think you do, it's my personal opinion, but it's also is a fact[/b
    I am not a religious person, in fact probably more agnostic, but this brings to mind,

Matthew 19:24

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by timerty (here)
    The way Bill tries to suck up(I can't find another better description) to those he thinks are social elites from his way of speaking and written language is just plain obnoxious. The way he tries to make good with Charles is seen as a form of cowardice and preferential treatment. And trying to be friends with an interviewee is not an objective thing to do PERIOD. It is definitely not a professional journalistic working attitude AT ALL. And not dealing with the empty unfounded statements that Charles make(2012 is BS?) is just another form of cowardice, preferential treatment and sucking up. Overall, I don't think Bill is as responsible as he would like to think he is, not walking his own talk, just lots of exaggerated sense of self-importance aka EGO, and uncivilized aggression. This forum is also not very smart. Don't ask me for my opinion, go ask someone else like Kerry for what she has to say to all of this.
    If you thought you were alone in a hotel room with someone who confessed that they were contracted to "deal with you", you would tread lightly as well. Better a friend than a foe.

20. Link to Post #120
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    (...)
    For example: A today produced cheap item A, which might last for 1 year, is sold at a price of 10 dollars. A different manufacturer, which produces the same item B, but at a much higher standard, which will make it last for 7 years, will have to sell at 20 dollars. The manufacturer of quality items is thus being punished through prevalent market rules, due to the negligence of factoring in the use of raw materials and the lifetime. An item should be taxed according to materials used and also according to the stated guaranteed lifetime.
    If this would be counted in, then the item A may cost 70 dollars, and it would disappear immediately from the market. (...)
    The economic theory I subscribe to , the "Austrian School", call this "Time preference" problem. In short, we, humans, evaluate in given period of time. Some do it for 30 years ahead, some for a year, and some for just few hours. The average for whole population is less than week though. For people that evaluate their actions in 30 year periods (or even 30 centuries), that is plain weakness. Yet "normal" people are not aware of that.
    And this is another "proof" of negative "conditioning": if you are unable to see through deception of education, well, your fault.

The list goes on, yet one thing to notice: there is always a "window" open, often in the plain sight. You can use it, yet all your conditioning is working against you. Yet, they can point to it and say: see- here was your chance and you decided otherwise. Game was fair, you lost.

You got to admit, there is twisted logic to it.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1 6 16 28 LastLast