Closed Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,025 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Quote Posted by OneLittleFrog (here)

I swear there's more here than Bill telling us to take this questionable person - and his equally questionable 'disclosure' -- at face value (or back-of-the-head value, as it were). Are we being tested in some way? Our ability to forgive? Our ability to solve an immense puzzle? Our ability to refuse manipulation for once? What's the test?
    The TRICK might be to create such a gulf between what Bill knows off the record and what he's passing on to us that he becomes more one of them than one of us. I'm reasonably confident that Bill will resist that but I'm equally confident that they have identified his hunger for understanding as a potential weakness.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

and a question for you, Bill: Charlie did take you on a trip, right? I mean he's literarly shown you THINGS.(Carefuly selected, I'm sure, but capitals anyway.) He mentioned something about you being different from few months age so that you understand... when talking about how having more knowledge about technology can easily give you the upper hand.

3. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by Dom1noe (here)
    and a question for you, Bill: Charlie did take you on a trip, right? I mean he's literarly shown you THINGS.(Carefuly selected, I'm sure, but capitals anyway.) He mentioned something about you being different from few months age so that you understand... when talking about how having more knowledge about technology can easily give you the upper hand.
    Yes, that's why I asked in the other thread: Bill, in what way have you changed your views about the whole thing and why?
    I really hope you are able to tell us, as you can see the whole interview has left us with more questions than answers

4. Link to Post #144
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I hope we are aware that as part of the game this thread may well have a 66 audience.
    I hope they have a year filled with kind thoughts and deeds for the less fortunate,
    they may well find there is great pleasure to be found in helping others to reach their full potential.

You know the story, Feed a man and you feed him for a day, teach him to produce his own food and you feed him for life.
    So the intelligent answer to the problems of the world is education, positive thinking, respect etc.

Yes it is perhaps a good idea to reduce the population but not by draconian ways.
    Well educated people tend to have smaller families
    Respectfully
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

an exhilerating interview, thank you and keep safe Bill.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. Link to Post #146
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

Hi all,

I am posting my review here to add to the thread conversation...

Happy New Year!

FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT

a review by Kerry Lynn Cassidy from Project Camelot of The Rulers of the World interview by Bill Ryan

May the best 'man' win? Is that where this is at? With the recent interview released by Bill Ryan the questions that arise are many.

According to a Source, 'Charles" is not telling the truth when he says the nuclear option is off the table. They substantiate this by referencing recent nuclear tests by France and clandestine nuclear tests that are likely going on underground in India and elsewhere. It is of course highly desirable that be the case. The shutdown of the minutemen missiles documented by Robert Salas and other recent disclosure witnesses at the National Press Club would seem to support this idea. The trouble is, the data is conflicting.

So what else about what is talked about in the interview with Charles, is questionable, in either the lack of clear information or the obfuscation of the material? The clearest statement seems to be in relation to the threat from GMO foods. The garnering of control over the seeds. But this is old news and well known in the alternative community. Monsanto and other companies have been working hard to push that agenda. The names of these companies are out there. Why the huge resistance and warning against stating the obvious? Of course who controls the seeds and the lack of heritage seeds in circulation obviously narrows the controls over those who produce the crops... And the dumbing down and weakening of immune systems and possibly a multitude of other detrimental effects all point to a very damning conclusion so much so that various European countries have simply banned the use of GMO seeds. Again this is known.

So what is going on here? This man appears to have had an interaction with some kind of AI or possibly mind control to where his original 'program' was modified so that he becomes more an agent provocateur than an outright assassin. Maybe this is just a natural trajectory. It stands to reason that bumping people off and making their lives miserable if they don't toe the line can be a very disheartening way to exist. It might even give one cancer or some incurable disease. Working for the dark side is not good for ones health it would appear.

But from what I know, this person, though it is not revealed on the screen, has gone through a kind of Jason Bourne type of experience... Where his insubordination was punished...yet he survived. From the interview we know that somehow he has managed to convince his handlers that turning him--using him to start a dialog with the 'alternative community' as we are called, is apparently considered a worthwhile exercise or experiment.

And so, he steps forward and does the interview with my partner in Camelot, Bill Ryan. To quote from my recent article called "Wikileaks: The Magus in Deep Black" ..."But those behind the scenes in this surveillance society, the ones who call themselves Magus, who manipulate the effects of the truly courageous actions of the bright stars, diamonds in the rough, under their Control, cannot be ignored. It is necessary that we go deeper into the black, what some would call, above black, to discover the real war being fought."

Indeed this is the real question. Unfortunately this recent interview does little to reveal anything more about the Controllers. The info about UFO's being shot down is also old news. No one, at least no one I know, believed they crossed solar systems to crash from mechanical failures! We know they have been shot down. Particle beam weapons, scaler technology, some early radar based, laser technology from Wilhelm Reich... this is all out there. Indeed the truth is out there. Even this witness agrees.

So what about the "laughter surrounding the 2012" issue? How can this remain a joke when in the next breath he talks about the uncontrollable Sun and the sensibleness of establishing an out of the way 'farm' to prepare for what the future may bring. Starvation is clearly part of the agenda... So storing food in underground bases, out of the way of the dreaded solar CMEs doesn't sound funny any longer. And of course this is what governments are also doing. Why is he contradicting himself one wonders. Unless of course one realizes that is the modus operandi for agents. There is obviously a recognition of the need to throw some truth into the mix, such as the binary system (yes we know this) and modular space craft (yes) in with misdirection and flattery.

So what is the flattery involved and what does it mean? Unfortunately, like any good love affair the implication is that Bill 'turned his head' and made him rethink his priorities. Of course as charming as Bill is, this is still too much to believe. And this is one of the glaring problems within the body of the piece. Acknowledged that it is lonely at the top or close to it, especially when one is a lone gunman.. Finding a fine rapport with an individual of good intellect is albeit encouraging and even gratifying. But does it change the agenda?

Bill states "'Charles has explained that the extraterrestrial race who initiated this project are letting everything unfold with a philosophy of non-interference." This is patently untrue. Evidence to the contrary is everywhere. It does not square with Bob Dean's assertion that the Anunnaki are walking the halls of the Pentagon. Presumably doing more than just 'strolling'. Or Wendell Stevens, the laudable researcher who recently passed on, and who, just before he died, said to his good friend, Bob Dean, that there is no doubt that the Anunnaki are ruling this Earth.

And so, we have what Charles is calling the "Fair contest". Sorry there is no fairness involved here. On the contrary. This game is rigged. Very much so. Since the beginning. Rule by secrecy is what they call it.

When Bill told me about his interaction with Charles I asked him to read a rather old and forgotten book but one that made a great impression on me when I was around 12. Yes, I was young and rather adventurous when it came to reading material. The book is called THE MAGUS by John Fowles. I encourage everyone who hasn't to read it before finding out what happens at the end. Because it is in the journey that one experiences the real effect. But suffice to say, that this mode of operation is how 'they' think. It may be found to be highly instructive when applied to the current drama between Bill and his friendly adversary turned protector.

So what then is the game? And who again, are the Controllers. One source has told me that discussing who they are is off-limits... So are they 33? Are they, as they are reported to consider themselves "pure human"? Or, much more likely, are they really pure reptilian-human hybrids from one branch of the Anunnaki?

Are they of angelic human lineage as described by Ashyana Deane? Unlikely, given they are the self-proclaimed rulers of this planet. Because what is clearer than most anything else is that angelic humans, those who came from off planet are certainly not the Controllers. The takeover by the present group happened back around the time of the altering of the DNA of humanity back in the 'deep abzu' according to the Sumerian tablets. The initial dumbing down. So this group of very wealthy rulers are not pure human at least in this sense, by any means. So that must be a 'cover'.

And where do they operate from? Certainly the City of London is one of their bases of operations. Another, I am told is the state of Israel. Recently, I was told that a major alternative media personality is working as an agent to redirect attention away from the Mossad and the state of Israel because this is an Anunnaki base of operations within the Middle East. Makes sense if you think about it. If they started as Sitchin says they did in Babylon then they aren't far from 'home' at least as far as an earthly sense of that word.

And, they said, this has nothing to do with the Jewish culture. The state of Israel was established as a place for the bankers to operate from, to launder money and one would extrapolate, to establish a stronghold in the Middle East in the center of the oil cartel... This is an interesting line of investigation. Of course, anyone who veers in this direction is instantly accused of being anti-semitic. What a great cover for a deep black operation. This, I am told has nothing to do with the Hasidic or traditional Jews.

Although, it does have to do with the Rothschilds. And the bankers. And ultimately, it is about bloodlines.. what kind of superman inhabits this planet and then, goes out and terraforms others.

If Bill has his wish and manages to get another interview with Charles, it is likely they will begin to sketch out the bloodline issue. But whether this explanation will bring us any closer to the truth is another matter.

Of course Mars has to be one of the more likely real home bases in this solar system at present. All the indicators point to this. The recent information we received regarding the Venture Star and the routine flights off planet from the underground base in Utah, near Dugway.. as the JPL website states... "the Utah Test & Training Range provides the largest overland contiguous block of restricted airspace in the continental United States authorized for supersonic flight, available for aircrew training and weapons testing." That's pretty clear. Room for 35 scientists on each flight, we were told. Very well.

It is a misdirection to say this group of 33 that Charles is referring to is not the "illuminati". The fact is, the philosophy of the illuminati, goes deeply into this group... It must. Because it's the occult philosophy that they clearly use to operate out of. For more on this, read the RA Material.

So what is behind the visit from the lone assassin who has supposedly turned the tables on his handlers and in return found he has tops 4 years to live as a result? Isn't it much more likely that any change of heart on his part (and I wouldn't rule this out, after all, Camelot was established for just such people, defectors, I call them... whistleblowers from the matrix who are coming over to our side. To the light.) But in vetting such a one, we must be careful. Because, as is clear here, this person, not unlike several we have dealt with, is working, even openly as a double-agent. He is reporting back to the 'other' side, while stating that Bill is safe, (and I assume myself) as long as he is alive. Although from the sound of things that would mean our days are 'numbered' as they say if this is true. But, as he says, let the best 'man' win, survival of the fittest... and so on. Let the games begin in other words. On this new round. At the start of 2011.

Note: none of the above is meant to detract from the strong interview conducted by Bill Ryan or the possibility that this man Charles is exactly who he claims to be. Although that is still an open question.

To continue, when Bill uses the opportunity to interview Charles as a platform to make a plea to the so-called 33 for the viability of a different approach to solving the problems on the planet and against their favorite eugenics program.. this is laudable, however quaint in its approach. The trouble is, one must know that they are well familiar with the arguments against. And as Charles says have considered all the options. Sure it doesn't hurt to use this unique opportunity to state the case again... however, I have to say, this ignores the fact that you are talking to the tiger itself, about its own tools in the toolbox, such as free energy and space travel capability probably 1000 years in advance of anything we know of in the public sector and asking if they will consider playing fair. After 1000s of years of doing the opposite, playing on their advantage (off-world advantage) using power in service to self for aeons one rather doubts that another momentary plea will stop them in their tracks or even alter the playing field in any way.

This is actually already an open dialog between the alternative community and 'this lot'. And the answer coming back has sadly been anything but inspiring. But, this does not detract from the fact that this interview, and this kind of dialog is a step in the right direction. One might as well have out with it. The trouble is, that the Controllers are still in hiding. And those who appear to be in charge are being managed. That much is certain. The evidence is everywhere.

So where does this leave us? On the trail of the Anunnaki... for one. No doubt about it. The trouble is, that in this layered game, there are many off-planet races involved. And each group seems to think they are the ones in charge.

Another interesting bit of information from another source tells me that the newest arrivals from 'outer space' are working with the Chinese. And that China is, as a result, building up their war machine at an unprecedented rate. The 'new guys' on the block are not friendly to the rest of us. And they are supplying China with the means to even the playing field. So much for the 'China is our savior' PR campaign that has had some success among the 'alternative community'.

On another note, from what I understand from still another source, Julian Assange may indeed be working for a certain side. And the question still remains when considering who one works for in this game, that what the agenda of the given player is, must be taken into consideration along with that of the group they play for. Because if one finds oneself in sympathy with the agenda of one side, say over another, and, in furthering the agenda of the group one works for one furthers one's own equally important agenda then where's the harm? I imagine this is what we have to consider when looking at the case of Julian Assange or anyone who has behind the scenes elected to work for any group.

What is troubling is when one considers that ones allegiances are often practical as well as limited by the amount of depth and understanding one brings to the big picture... ie. the playing field... in all its dimensions and aspects. This is unavoidable. Where are the blinders? What are the limits of knowledge or prejudice any one individual brings to the table when considering where to cast ones vote or take ones stand? And then, a certain degree of tolerance even kindness has to be brought to bear in understanding why one individual cast their lot in with one group vs. another. The path of light is often shrouded in illusion.

Therefore, the issue with respect to Charles and even Julian has to be: which group and what agenda?? This is where the labyrinth becomes daunting and intimidating in every respect. Because again as perhaps too often quoted and yet too often found to be true, as Hoagland says 'the lie is different at every level'. And what level are we talking about at any given time has to be taken into consideration. Especially when asking or answering a question.

It is instructive to know that information given to humans at this stage is done so with this in mind. And when considering the Galactic playing field the game changes at least from our perspective. This is where false flags such as Project Blue Beam a faked alien invasion aimed at uniting us as Reagan so wistfully put it 'against a common enemy' comes to the fore. And the trouble is, that while they spin this fake alien invasion scenario to certain ends, the real invasion, interference and yes, war, has been going on all along. It's just that many never take the time to look behind the curtain long enough to see it. Layers upon layers.

We are at the brink of a Brave New World indeed. As Corso said 'if you can take it'... and I would add, whether you can take it or not. Moving into this New Year, it is useful to survey the playing field and see where we stand.

Addendum

Ultimately, the question on this planet comes down to sovereignty and then the inheritors. Because all the bloodline secrecy and genetic manipulation has to ultimately result in a race of humanity 2.0 .... possibly even more than one resulting race. Those in control who wish to maintain their control are doing so using money (as energy) but their desired objective is clearly superman or as I have stated, robotic superman because it appears highly likely given their established penchant for technology ... that they will go the way of AI/robotics/biological androids rather than to simply let the human evolve into the highest order of beingness they are capable of.

The potential in our DNA indicates that we have built in capability to be so much more than what we are at present. But allowing that angelic human to manifest is slow in contrast to the manipulated hybrid option. Control of the line is unlikely to yield the best out of this mix... because in the end, it is not perfection we are after but impeccability. This is a profound distinction and one which seems to have been lost at least to those who wish to manipulate our genome.

..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011), Fred Steeves (16th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #147
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

yes , using technology in an attempt to emulate and overcome the divine

they are not themselves creative , but recruit the creativity of others and pervert it

they are dependant on us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #148
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Good to see you on here Kerry - if Bill does another interview with this guy, I wonder if you and Bill would be willing to do it together? I think you and Bill would work extremely well on this guy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

What a MARVELOUS post from Kerry! My little froggy brain is spinning, trying to proccess all you've written. Incredible.

Hoooo-wee!!! Serve notice to these arrogant masters and their agendas -- we've got some mighty powerful minds in OUR arsenal!

I don't know what to add, other than I'm so glad you're here!

Froggy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLittleFrog For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Because this is not a question, I am writing it here:
    --------

PLEASE remember everybody,

WE create this reality.
    For eons, we have been led and corralled to create a reality of their description.
    So, be careful that you do NOT continue.
    Otherwise, this interview will have served their purpose all too well.

Thank you,

jeanna

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannacav For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    Hi all,

I am posting my review here to add to the thread conversation...

Happy New Year!

FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT

a review by Kerry Lynn Cassidy from Project Camelot of The Rulers of the World interview by Bill Ryan

May the best 'man' win? Is that where this is at? With the recent interview released by Bill Ryan the questions that arise are many.

According to a Source, 'Charles" is not telling the truth when he says the nuclear option is off the table. They substantiate this by referencing recent nuclear tests by France and clandestine nuclear tests that are likely going on underground in India and elsewhere. It is of course highly desirable that be the case. The shutdown of the minutemen missiles documented by Robert Salas and other recent disclosure witnesses at the National Press Club would seem to support this idea. The trouble is, the data is conflicting….. etc.
    Hi Kerry, great comment, 5 five stars for you!!!

Also, Kerry, I’ve asked Bill that in case he could arrange another interview with Charles, if you could participate in it (if you want or can do it).

I would certainly love to see you there asking Charles your own personal questions, because you two, Bill and Kerry, are a wonderful team, like The Beatles, and I miss The Beatles, and I thank you for all you are doing.

-------------------------------

Hi everyone, I’d like to add one comment about Charles’ interview:

I was puzzled when he said ”nothing special will happen in 2012, that it was a hoax” (or similar words), because, in my opinion, what the Anglo Saxon Mission (TASM) says about 2012 makes a lot of sense.

And I could be wrong, but let’s analyze it:
    TASM says the elite knows world cataclysms are possible, they have happened in the past and they could happen again in the future due to astronomical reasons (the movement of Earth and the Solar System through space). And I don’t mean exactly on 2012, because it could be plus or minus X years: 2013, 2015, 2050, 2100… etc.
    World cataclysms and lost civilizations (Atlantis, Lemuria) have been researched by people like Graham Hancock, Robert Baubal, Michael Cremo, The Giza Geomatrix, etc., and according to them, there are many physical and scientific evidences of their existence, for instance: OOPARTS (Out Of Place Artefacts), Trilithon-Baalbeck, sunken cities more than 10 thousands years ago, Yonaguni, Tiwanaku, etc.

The following is an excellent documentary about this subject hosted by Charlton Heston:
    OOPart Archaeological Discoveries - Humanity's Origins PT1
    (Charlton Heston, 1996)

1-5: https://youtube.com/watch?v=d38x8Y5QAlA
    2-5: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Gl5ky0vm_Tk
    3-5: https://youtube.com/watch?v=-XE5hro4BQM
    4-5: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PCUkDyv2Ya8
    5-5: https://youtube.com/watch?v=UArYbxvdw0w
    So, it makes a lot of sense that if the elite wants to keep ruling this plante during the next astronomical cycle after the next cataclysm may take place (around 2012, plus or minus X years/decades), that the elite would NOT want for us (regular people) to know about it (the alleged and possible cyclical cataclysms).

Why? Because that way we will not get ready for it, we would do nothing about it, we would keep sleeping, and that would facilitate the elite’s plan for world domination now and during the next astronomical cycle.

In fact, that could be the reason why the elite has falsified the history of this world.

The official archaeological version says modern history starts at around the year 10 thousand B.C. (Jerico, Sumerians, etc.), and everything before that date was basically prehistoric times full of cave men and little more.

But that’s not true.

The elite has drawn a clear limit (or barrier) at around the year 10 thousand B.C. so that we don’t know what really happened before that date.

Why? In my opinion, because there are key pieces of the puzzle that happened before 10 thousand years ago and that the elite does not want for us to know, which are:
    1) The existence of previous lost civilizations (Atlantis, Lemuria, etc.) and world cataclysm with enough power to destroy them.

2) The possible direct or indirect contact of those lost civilizations with ETs and with technology more advanced than the current one.
    That’s why, in my opinion, the elite DOES NOT WANT AT ALL for a real Disclosure of the UFO-ET matter to take place (positive ETs), and that’s why the elite has falsified our history and prehistory to hide those key facts (1 and 2), because if all these things came to light, they would ruin their plans of world domination and the elite would loose its power over this world.

It’s interesting to point out that Lindsey Williams (a protestant pastor) says the elite has an ethical code (or something like that) which consists of letting us know ahead of time, through subliminal messages implanted in movies (Hollywood, TV, etc.), about their plans or about what may happen in the future (they’ve done it with 911 and other events).

And that’s what the Hollywood movie “2012” is all about: a global cataclysm. So, could that movie be a real “warning” the elite is giving us ahead of time to justify their plans? I wouldn’t dismiss it out of hand.

For all those reasons, when Charles said “nothing will happen in 2012” (or around that year, plus or minus X years), it made me wonder weather he, in reality is working for the elite and is presenting the version of events that benefits the elite….???

And that would be the clever spin of his position, that the 2012 cataclysm is a hoax (99% truth and one lie). Or perhaps he truly believes so but they have lied to him, or perhaps he is under the effect of mind control…??? I don’t know, we are speculating and analyzing this situation to try to figure out what’s going on.

In any case, realistically speaking, if a global cataclysm were to take place, we (regular people) do not have the necessary technology to overcome it. But positive ETs supposedly do, and perhaps they could help us to overcome it.

But perhaps before the positive ETs are allowed to help us we need to do our homework: to wake up and take responsibility for this planet. Maybe that’s what the elite (or higher ET hierarchy) want to see?

Those are other reasons why I believe ET-Disclosure is so important, because it will open Pandora’s Box and the truth, whatever it is (including 911-inside job and many other suppressed info), will come out. And that’s what we want (regular people) and that’s what the elite doesn’t want: the truth.

In summary, considering the above, in my opinion (and I could be wrong, I don’t know what will happen around 2012), The Anglo Saxon Mission version of 2012 makes more sense than Charles’ version.

But we’ll see what happens.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #152
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jeannacav (here)
    Because this is not a question, I am writing it here:
    --------

PLEASE remember everybody,

WE create this reality.
    For eons, we have been led and corralled to create a reality of their description.
    So, be careful that you do NOT continue.
    Otherwise, this interview will have served their purpose all too well.

Thank you,

jeanna
    One of many excellent posts. Very good thoughts everyone, Charlie is being used because if he thinks he is still alive because of any power he has got he is mistaken. If they wanted him gone he wouldn't be breathing now plus you have to have somewhat of a sociopathic mind to have done what he has in the past.

As far as tptw are concerned, they think they have the power but they know they don't really. My feelings are they were given a wad of earth time and that is near its end and they know it, they are scrambling now, putting people like Charlie in to try and upset some people.

The Annunaki and whoever else are running out of their alloted time and they are not the creators of anything except trouble with a capital T.

There is a power which has always been and always will be, each of you have a spark of that, use it that is what we are here for now at this time, use it fellow sparks of the All that ever was and will be. As Thunderbird always said everything will be fine.................in that optimistic way of his.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

20. Link to Post #153
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Let me add a few observations concerning this interview.

Charles is clear on stating he is not a scientist, researcher, or organizer of any kind in relation to the inner-group he speaks of. He is a practical and rational problem solver, working on specific objectives, with an established set of highly interesting colleagues. Charles doesn't explain the topics he has been "briefed" on because he isn't a scientist, researcher, or organizer. He is aware that it would be ill-informed of him to do so. He's relating his particular experiences and knowledge from his particular position within this system.

The fact that parts of his testimony are already known throughout varying elements of the "alternative media circuit" shouldn't work to discredit him, but instead hint toward the possibility of another layer of corroboration.

We must remember this to be an introductory interview, of sorts, as the possibility for future engagements doesn't seem to be out of the question. One could assume that if further interviews occur, Charles may very well go into greater detail and explain much more of what he's encountered.

This isn't to say that Charles has the complete story or the highest vantage point. Or that every statement he makes is completely correct. We're all human; we're all capable of making mistakes, misjudging situations, and being susceptible to the external world of physical/non-physical forces around us. He's relating his experiences, just as we all strive to do.

21. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    [B][SIZE="3"]I
    You know the story, Feed a man and you feed him for a day, teach him to produce his own food and you feed him for life.
    So the intelligent answer to the problems of the world is education, positive thinking, respect etc.
    What do you think the ramifications would be if everyone in the Western world agreed to farm their own food? Meaning, whatever amount of land you have, you will commit yourself to forgoing landscaping, swimming pools or a luxury lifestyle( by third world standards) and will instead cultivate every inch of your personal land for your personal food use with the understanding that the resulting surplus from institutional farming will go to agriculturally disadvantaged people ( meaning the land is not fit to farm)? Someone here posted not so long ago, that for every person in the Western world, there are six people in developing nations essentially serving as our slaves. What would happen if we were to flip that dynamic and commit ourselves to being as completely self sufficient as possible so that no one would have to be selectively eliminated? Should the burden be on those who were born into more fortunate circumstances? What else would you give up to fix it? Personally speaking, I would give my life to fix it if it would.

22. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    Let me add a few observations concerning this interview.

Charles is clear on stating he is not a scientist, researcher, or organizer of any kind in relation to the inner-group he speaks of. He is a practical and rational problem solver, working on specific objectives, with an established set of highly interesting colleagues. Charles doesn't explain the topics he has been "briefed" on because he isn't a scientist, researcher, or organizer. He is aware that it would be ill-informed of him to do so. He's relating his particular experiences and knowledge from his particular position within this system.

The fact that parts of his testimony are already known throughout varying elements of the "alternative media circuit" shouldn't work to discredit him, but instead hint toward the possibility of another layer of corroboration.

We must remember this to be an introductory interview, of sorts, as the possibility for future engagements doesn't seem to be out of the question. One could assume that if further interviews occur, Charles may very well go into greater detail and explain much more of what he's encountered.

This isn't to say that Charles has the complete story or the highest vantage point. Or that every statement he makes is completely correct. We're all human; we're all capable of making mistakes, misjudging situations, and being susceptible to the external world of physical/non-physical forces around us. He's relating his experiences, just as we all strive to do.
    Dale,

You write so well and succinctly. Its a shame that you spend most of your time moderating the forum. Your words simply flow.

23. Link to Post #156
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    What do you think the ramifications would be if everyone in the Western world agreed to farm their own food? Meaning, whatever amount of land you have, you will commit yourself to forgoing landscaping, swimming pools or a luxury lifestyle( by third world standards) and will instead cultivate every inch of your personal land for your personal food use with the understanding that the resulting surplus from institutional farming will go to agriculturally disadvantaged people ( meaning the land is not fit to farm)? Someone here posted not so long ago, that for every person in the Western world, there are six people in developing nations essentially serving as our slaves. What would happen if we were to flip that dynamic and commit ourselves to being as completely self sufficient as possible so that no one would have to be selectively eliminated? Should the burden be on those who were born into more fortunate circumstances? What else would you give up to fix it? Personally speaking, I would give my life to fix it if it would.
    While I said teach a man to feed himself that is a simplification, self supporting is more accurate, however its all energy so there would be an exchange of energy, energy being also abilities. Not simple but possible.
    A change in consciousness is also needed because at the moment the average person is self seeking and self centered.
    A more advanced spiritual thinking is the realization that the happiness and love we all seek is not found in material possessions or wealth beyond that which we need for a comfortable life. All is found within, not dependent on another to make us happy or anything else, enjoying the contribution another makes to our life is of a different essence.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just read Kerry's post. Kerry has a vested interest in maintaining the party line that has served a select few but misinformed so many. It is very clear why Bill and Kerry have taken different paths. They are the proverbial "chalk and cheese". The 33 did them a favor in inserting a "divisor". Meaning no disrespect, it is clear to me by virtue of her site, that Kerry is running a business and that Bill by virtue of his open mind and heart, is providing a service. Which POV is the more credible? Ok, come on, let me have it

25. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

For the most part, I found that there was nothing new or revelatory in this interview. I would agree that all this information is not all compiled in one place, yet those with both hemispheres of their brain wired and in balance with an open chakra system can easily find it on the internet, collate the information and distill it down to a synopsis. I think most Avalonians fall into this category of consciousness.

Zookumar, Agape, Viking, TraineeHuman, Akenaten, undeadpixel and others have done excellent commentary, and I would only add an analogy to help clarify.

If we could screen each being on the planet through Kilarian photography and look at their chakras, we would be able to tell who is psychopathic and who is empathic. The real difference lies in the fact that the top 33 bloodlines and their minions operate from the lower terrestrial chakras and have no heart connection, with only a rudimentary connection to a polarized state of the upper celestial chakras. Some have characterized them as reptilian, only capable of animal instincts. Do you blame a scorpion for stinging you with its tail?

Yet, an empathic human has access to all their chakras, and those with the ultimate dream, the ultimate future, filter everything through the great transducer chakra known as the heart, which is the frequency and vibration that exists in all things. It only takes a remnant of empaths to steer the energetic matrix. This is where I resonate with Bill.

Having said that, those who begin life as humans and have the ability to be empathic can in the first two years of life be deprogrammed and turned into psychopaths and used as cannon fodder for the industrial machine, which I believe Charles has succumbed to.

Is Charles playing Bill or has Charles finally grown a conscience? The only reference I have for this is my many years exposed to Primal Therapy. For those of you who remember the Primal Scream, the best seller written by Arthur and Vivian Janov back in the seventies, this statement may ring true to you. Well, one day in group the question was posited to Vivian (this was mid 2000’s after 40 years of her experience and thousands of patients), “is it possible that there are those who cannot be helped or cured?” And her answer was, yes, there are those that cannot be helped, but those that can always be helped are those who had SOMEONE SOMEWHERE in the early years of infancy and up to 2 years old who showed them love, then they can connect back to that (paraphrased)

So, my own point of view is that I would have to know the full details of Charles first two years of life to determine if he is “rehabilitatable” or not, and I’m pretty sure Bill knows what he’s doing, and whether or not he can sense Charles’ heart chakra and not be deceived.

Having said that, these psychopathic top 33 bloodlines believe they have the divine right to rule this planet because they came here thousands of years ago and embedded all the advanced knowledge into the indigenous species through genetic manipulation, giving us the DNA to reproduce like rabbits, and it is their duty and responsibility to cull the herd that they unintentionally exploded to 7 billion. We are their creation. If you study the cuneiform tablets of the Sumerians, the book of Enoch, Plato’s works, as well as Zechariah Stitchen, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion and others, the origins of mankind, the manipulations, the cataclysms, etc. history has been here before. Eugenics and DNA manipulation is nothing new.

The only difference is that last time on Atlantis, the nuclear holocaust knocked out all of the elite’s technology and it took 13,000 years to get it back. This is why they are currently so brazen and have moved out in plain sight and are no longer hidden in their secret societies. It is also why there will be no nukes used this time. They know how tenacious we can be when provoked.

In order to get a clear picture, one must stand back from the canvas far enough and only move closer for inspecting the portions that one needs to clarify, while keeping a long term big picture view. Is it moral or ethical to cull the herd? Not even a question in the mind of a psychopath. That is only a consideration of an empath.

So, let’s keep our perspective here. As an empath, my view is that real change occurs on the quantum energetic level where the photons coalesce, and therefore we can create any type of future we want. We have the power. With the acceleration of energies in the universe happening exponentially and the “tipping point” of the 100th monkey rapidly approaching, we are about to collectively choose. Am I packin my bags and headin for Ecuador? No, I want to be close to my loved ones and do what I can to help them. Do I have lots of food and guns? Your damn right I do. I’m aware, I’m awake and I’ve made my choice so no one can say it won’t be a fun ride and I hope I don’t have to eat hamburger with legs! My intention is to ascend in consciousness and emanate from within me out into the universe, with as much power and resonance as I can muster!

It’s all just experience anyway from the big picture viewpoint. Did you think the annunaki showing up here thousands of years ago was an accident, or do you think it was the will of the collective consciousness? Why do you think the movie Avatar resonated with so many people? Same as today. Whatever the collective will intents energetically is what we will manifest. We can choose what human 2.0 looks like, or not! We all have the DNA memory imprint from the last time we did this, so at least we can hope that those memories are taken into consideration!

26. Link to Post #159
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    So from one side to the other? there is no middle ground? Now we have big guys making more cheaper faster with slave workers just to feed few fat (mentally and psycically) ppl. Or we go to self supporting ... which is NOT POSSIBLE at the moment.

I really think that this planet can support humankind and many more extra humans that might get born in the future. We just have to think differently. Not waste 2-3 times what we need ... not make things that break fast sell high and waste alot.

The food consumptions of western worlds is terrifying. What wastes a high class restaurant produces everyday is enough to feed hole villages in india or africa. Dogs and cats eat more than ppl, we buy more that we can ever consume just for the shake of buying... PPL have to change we have to stop destroying our selves and the planet. Population reduction isnt the answer its just the fast easy solution till we get to the same pop lvls... oh wait we wont cause we will be all biorobots controled and monitored...

I read somewhere that there is enough room in just Australia to house all the population of the planet ... i think they calculated the land etc cant remember numbers. Humans dont need huge huge estates with 10 rooms and pools etc etc...

At the moment what we luck to feed everyone on the planet is energy. Can you say free abandunt energy? Well hope you know understand why they wont let us have that. Imagine greenhouses with water plantations in the USA deserts ... all you need is cooling systems to work nonstop energy costs atm makes it impossible... Need water ? Use the sea water and have plants cleaning the water from the seas... not possible atm cause of energy costs. I can go on and on but i am sure you still think this planet cant support 7 bill ppl right? WE cant have 7-10 bill estate owners thats for sure.

Raise the living standards on all the planet and see population stabilizing even reducing in time ... then again you will have many "uncontroled" ppl and we cant have that can we?

27. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluegate (here)
    <<why are we still allowed to reincarnate on this planet>> I have asked myself this question again and again without a satisfactory answer, until now. It is becoming evident to me that whoever started this experiment (us) on this planet are sufficiently powerful as to re-direct our souls (energy) into the planet again and again...all because they see us as something malfunctioning - not up to be released to the next level! Maybe I'm wrong, but something very strong in my heart tells me this is the case.
    Hi Bluegate,

I agree with you there 100% as my Heart also tells me that

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 LastLast