Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst 1 13 23 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Quote Posted by Faunus (here)
    Well, how the Orion group found out who we were was through our extreme span of emotions. We are very very different than all the other races.

Yes, we are very different because we have the capacity for love and compassion and when the heart element is combined with the higher centers of perception it is a force that cannot be reckoned with. All this about having an open heart these days is well and fine but if it is not toned and qualified by higher perceptions from the higer centers of the chakra system it will do us little good to deal with our situation.

2. Link to Post #442
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi there - online very briefly, for a few minutes only, at a service station on the Freeway.

I needed to clarify this, and I hope it's helpful.

They certainly do not have our "best interests at heart". They don't care at all about our "best interests".

It's like a group of deer in the forest who see the gamekeeper with his gun, as he takes aim at them, and say: "That crazy guy with the gun doesn't have our best interests at heart. Run!"

The gamekeeper is playing a different game. His concern is to safeguard the herd. Or the forest. Or the ecosystem. Not individual deer.

From the viewpoint of the deer, the gamekeeper is a murderer. But ask the gamekeeper, and he thinks he's a good man.

This analogy is very limited - I totally understand that. As I stated right up front at the start of the video, I believe there's another way. But we have to understand the game that's being played if we have any chance of influencing it.

This has been useful, because your post (and many others) shows me that I have not yet explained clearly enough one of the main revelations of the interview: how the 33 think, and why they're doing what they are doing.

They believe they are the guardians of the experiment (or the project) that is the human race. They are planning for an outcome that's two million years away in the future. They don't care at all what happens tomorrow or next week or next century, as long as the project is on track.

As Charles tried to explain, the 33 'ruling families' have a totally different concept of time. That's because they're a third of the way through a three million year project - and are in it for the long haul. Do they care about you and me? Of course not. Why would they? Their concern is the DNA - not the people.

Like Neo-Darwinist Richard Dawkins' controversial book The Selfish Gene, individual animals may just be the way that the DNA propagates itself. Like the chicken being just the way that the egg creates another egg.

Do you see.....?

This is an important post.
    bumping Bill's post -- i'm not so sure about the gamekeeper analogy, Bill -- planet Earth is being trashed, & i don't think the responsibility for that lies entirely at the feet of Earth humans alone -- & if the 33 are our 'guardians ' -- w/'guardians' like that, who needs adversaries?

3. Link to Post #443
    Thanks

Bill, thanks bu6t due to certain difficulties I must wail for a transcript/ do you expect to get one up soon?

4. Link to Post #444
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Yes humans can indeed display love and compassion...however....
    Human behavior is also not so very different from the alleged 33 in terms of killing without conscience- or viewing killing as a necessity-a means to an end.
    Without addressing the vast topic of war-fare and genetic engineering, I'll refer to our treatment of animals.
    Think about slaughter houses, farms and abattoirs where animals mostly endure caged lives. They have their young taken away and know fear and not freedom. Think about our whaling practices, seal and dolphin culling, shooting large populations of kangaroo (in Australia) as there are "too many" and are destroying the environment, think about massive deforestation to enable humans to build houses or to establish oil rigs or to dig mining pits. It takes willing compliance, for thousands of human beings to co create this reality. How is this behavior so very different? I say this is not about the small few, but the greater whole. Us.

So what to do? Disengage? No...we are here to live fully and face what unfolds. what presents. The belief that this is the plane of free-will makes a degree of sense to me. The kind of job we choose to do. The decision to change our ways (yeah, John Perkins as an example).

So does our activism lies in making changes in our own lives?...well, that is about it for me as it diminishes the "us and them" mentality, the victim mentality that in some ways serves to detract from the journey of self empowerment.
    Most people on this forum probably spend more "face time" with a machine (computer) than with living and breathing people.
    I am sure everyone on this forum has acted in ways that some may call "sociopathic" or they have harmed or hurt or stole or killed or....engaged in
    ethical or unethical behaviors. Like truth, like lies...ethics is about one's perspective.

I think both Kerry and Bill do extraordinary work in their contact with people; with their vision of bringing interviews to "the screen" with the intention of expanding consciousness. Is it not a form of control, however, to be mired to the screen? To forums? How would it be to not interact with machines for 14 days?
    A tv, yes, easy for me (don't have one), but no movies? no interviews? no computer? Not something I want to do. And this is my choice to exercise....hard to give this up...to make this change (no matter how small it may seem). So comes back to choice. Free will.

Indigenous people were raised to know the call of the land and their connection to the cosmos. As I understand it, they had no need for telephones, internet nor television. Such was their ability to communicate. Perhaps this is where the key lies to full awakening and planet change. Earth wisdom through Earth people.
    And we are Earth people- and most likely have "lived" in multitudes of worlds, dimensions and planets.
    My point is we can change our ways-our beliefs
    If we can, then so can others in the multi-verse.
    This may take years or millions and millions of years. Time is illusion,yeah? And fear is a restrictive force

So to quote good ol' Shakespeare via the disfigured Caliban....

Be not afeard: the isle is full of noises,
    Sounds, and sweet airs, that give delight, and hurt not.
    Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
    Will hum about mine ears; and sometimes voices,
    That, if I then had wak'd after long sleep,
    Will make me sleep again: and then, in dreaming,
    The clouds methought would open and show riches
    Ready to drop upon me; that, when I wak'd,
    I cried to dream again.

5. Link to Post #445
    Thanks

Thanks to Bill & "Charles" for this interview, I think it was the best one I've seen yet. It convinced me to join this forum, which I've been meaning to do for a while. "Charles" comes across as no-nonsense and it would be great to hear him reveal more. It's good to finally get some confirmation to some of the stories floating about in the alternative media. Do we know if/when we will be able to see/hear the edited-out parts of the video? Hopefully there will be another interview soon.

6. Link to Post #446
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wonder if Charles would add any comment on this:

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-u...es-mass-death/

7. Link to Post #447
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Yes, we are very different because we have the capacity for love and compassion and when the heart element is combined with the higher centers of perception it is a force that cannot be reckoned with. All this about having an open heart these days is well and fine but if it is not toned and qualified by higher perceptions from the higer centers of the chakra system it will do us little good to deal with our situation.
    Sorry to say it, but we are not so different. Just look at animals, what human is capable of. Not to spend too much words on other things. On the top of all, we have the face to say: "We are (like) angels, like no other in the universe." More likely jinni in the bottle you would not wont to release.

To think we are qualified with higher perceptions. Please just turn around. You must be blind. We are no good, believe me, ... time to time maybe 10 min per day, and we believe is true for the rest of the day. Please be fair.

8. Link to Post #448
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

If Charles represents those from the cap of the pyramid, at least here on Earth, isn't this a chance at our 20 seconds to give an alternate solution? If the Council of 33 aren't completely bound by some off world plan, couldn't the challenge be for them to come up with a positive solution that doesn't involve the death of billions of people and enslavement of most of the rest? Maybe it's time for them to shift their alliances from the Anunnaki, Reptilians, and Greys, to the Andomedans, Pleaidians (Pleajarun), and Guardian Alliance. Population growth tends to naturally decrease in developing countries. There are 20 countries that have negative population growth. With all the intelligence and computer modeling that the Council of 33 have, couldn't some solution be arrived at where new technologies allow all nations to advance quickly and reduce population naturally. Free energy technology would create an abundance that would allow some extra time for the population growth to slow and eventually decline. What about the plans that Alex Collier has described, in which the Adromedans mentor humans and provide technology as needed and the humans do their part to advance a solution while maintaining their sovereignty. Isn't there a way that the Council of 33 and all involved could be integrated in with immunity? Perhaps they could turn things around from how they are now and be part of a world government in the holographic system which Collier described. Within that type of system the world government provides all basic needs with no strings attached and has virtually no other power of control. People choose how they are going to contribute. The power comes locally and from the individual, which makes it a redundant system that doesn't allow for centralized control. A monetary system wouldn't be required. Collier had mentioned that Earth is just about the only planet in the Galaxy that uses a monetary system. If that's true, there should be plenty of workable existing models to go by.

9. Link to Post #449
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)

If this experiment started one million years ago, how many times have they gotten to a certain point (like now) and practically wiped the table clear because of their calculation errors (such as over population, leaked tech, other factors that have rendered their experiment uncontrollable)?

That is to say, according to our present understanding of earth changing events (btw, do they control these, too?), our planet has hit the “reset” button numerous times in these past one million years. Are they participant in these events? Were these factors calculated in the formula for DNA modulation/selection? Were these eventa "set-backs" for their experiment or quantum leaps?

Well, assuming a cyclical clean-up with a periodicity range between 25.000 to 30.000 years, that would be : More than 30 times!

I can imagine that They “have become exceedingly efficient at it”:

That leads again to the question why the interview was granted? Apart from the possibility for a cloaked request for assistance, another answer can be:

The interview is a part of Their program!

How?
    The alternative community might represent for them a pool of some interesting genetic traits. In respect of Their program it might be desirable to enhance the chances of survival of some of these traits. The interview is thus just an act of confirmation of certain planned events, a kind of “authorization” and a genuine warning. The number of people acting (and surviving) because of this warning might be very small, but are considered a valuable contribution to the remaining gene-pool.

They do not see themselves or the program threatened by issuing this conformation, they only see it as value-adding to the cause.

For me, this goal has not been achieved, as Charles has failed to convince many. But maybe it was just a warm-up…
    Come on guys, you can do better than that.

Do a good job and increase the yield!!!

10. Link to Post #450
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    [COLOR="darkorchid"] he lacked any eloquence in the English language. That he has gifts and talents but can't seem but to mumble in a
    brogue that is almost indecipherable to the majority of English speaking humanity at times....really made me question his intelligence.
    I could understand him fine. He's simply got a Cockney accent. Surely you can't judge his intelligence based upon his accent?

I'm a Geordie and would lay money on that you wouldn't understand a word I said....

You can't tell how clever someone is based upon an accent. For example, I've spoken with Americans and its turned out they've been very intelligent!

11. Link to Post #451
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by John White (here)
    Hi qbeac

You raise interesting points, and I'm happy to share my POV on them, for what value may be found………
    Hi everybody, this post is my reply to the post John White has posted in the other thread (THE RULERS OF THE WORLD : Questions and Answers).

John White’s post 479, pag. 48. Thread “Questions and Answers”
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post89907

This is my reply to John White’s post:

John White, thanks for your comments.

As I was telling cloud9 in post 477 (Thread: Q&A to Bill), I think we could all help Bill in his task of going through so much material if we use the thread “Q&A to Bill” only for “questions to Bill” (as it was intended) and use the other thread (“a new Project Avalon video interview”) to debate these matters more in depth.

So, I’ll elaborate a bit more about the 2012 scenario (why I believe the Anglo Saxon Mission version of 2012 makes more sense than Charles’ version) and post it soon on the thread titled “a new Project Avalon video interview.”

In the meantime, if anybody is interested in this subject (2012 scenario), I have explained my POV with much more detail in a Spanish forum called Meristation (see links bellow).

In that forum we have talked in depth about the huge amount of suppressed archaeological evidence of the existence of lost civilizations (Atlantis, etc.) based on a great variety of scientific data such as OOPARTS (Out Place Artefacts), sunken ruins of cities dating more than 10 thousand years ago (Yonaguni and many others), etc. This archaeological research has been done by people like Graham Hancock, Robert Baubal, Michael Cremo, Klaus Dona, The Giza Geomatrix, etc.

All that archaeological data strongly suggests the possibility of the occurrence of world cataclysms in the past (before 10 thousands years ago). So, the question is: if they have happened in the past, could they happen again, and when? And if so, is there a solution? (I believe so).

These are the two posts in this forum where I have explained (in English) my point of view of the 2012 scenario:

Post 151, pag. 16. Does “The Anglo Saxon Mission” version of 2012 make more sense than Charles’ version?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post88128

Post 459, pag. 46. Is the elite-33 attempting to ambush society with the help of the alleged 2012 cataclysm? Is there a solution for this eventuality?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post89729

--------------------------------------

For those of you who may understand Spanish, these are the recommended threads/posts in Meristation (Spanish forum). The explanation I’ve given in this forum is much more detailed than the one I’ve given here, and many links I’ve included in the Spanish forum are in English.

Misión Anglosajona: ¿Qué planea el gobierno en la sombra para el 2012 y después?
    Posts 1 to 6, pag.1. Summary and Index of the thread

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foro....php?t=1527876

Pag. 15. Post 1 al 3. 2012 scenario, possible cataclysm, OOPARTS and suppressed archaeological evidence. Movie “2012”, fiction or reality?
    http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foro...26595#24326595

Post 7, pag. 7. Ancient sunken cities: Yonaguni (Okinawa) and other ones. Hidden pyramids in China
    http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foro...37468#27637468

12. Link to Post #452
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by ScubaMonkey (here)
    You can't tell how clever someone is based upon an accent. For example, I've spoken with Americans and its turned out they've been very intelligent!
    Beautiful.

I'm working on a "Charles FAQ" addendum (quite a major document!) - which I think is the best way to address the many questions presented, and to enlarge on the complicated backstory.

There are quite a lot of people who haven't yet fully grasped certain aspects of the context as described. The solution is to provide as much additional information (and clarification) as I can.

For instance, I had a conversation with Kerry just now in which she swore that I'd stated that the controlling group were not interfering with the progress of the human race on Planet Earth. "Don't you know what you wrote in your introduction?" she challenged me.

I read to her exactly what I had written. It was nothing like what she genuinely believed I had. The conversation was instructive: she can't be the only one who totally misunderstood what I'd thought I'd presented quite clearly.

So a little more is certainly needed. One of the issues is the complexity of the concepts involved. And it's not easy to absorb this complexity when the subjects under discussion are so highly charged.

13. Link to Post #453
    Thanks

Well, as you say, kids have their ways.. and I can only speak for myself, that if I hadn't had my ways of sneaking online in the middle of the night to read obscure websites and filling my young mind with far out theories I would probably not be where I am today. Parents have their roles to play, but they dont always know what's best for their child. Still I think most people would be far better off without any TV channels. They could still watch carefully selected DVD's or download from the internet. I consider my internet education more valuable than my school education, but yes we need degrees for credibility, and I did get mine at last.. haha.
    You're welcome!

Quote Posted by cosmiclagoon (here)
    True, but what about the parents? I know when I was a kid, I was only allowed to watch 1 hour of TV during the school week (in high school I wasn't allowed to watch TV at all during the week - but I had my ways...lol). Young kids typically are not mature enough to realize by themselves that they shouldn't be spending all of their time watching TV (or surf facebook, or whatever). It's easy to blame the mass media, but parents need to take an active role in this, too.

Thanks for thinking I'm cool though, haha!

14. Link to Post #454
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Beautiful.

I'm working on a "Charles FAQ" addendum (quite a major document!) - which I think is the best way to address the many questions presented, and to enlarge on the complicated backstory.

There are quite a lot of people who haven't yet fully grasped certain aspects of the context as described. The solution is to provide as much additional information (and clarification) as I can.

For instance, I had a conversation with Kerry just now in which she swore that I'd stated that the controlling group were not interfering with the progress of the human race on Planet Earth. "Don't you know what you wrote in your introduction?" she challenged me.

I read to her exactly what I had written. It was nothing like what she genuinely believed I had. The conversation was instructive: she can't be the only one who totally misunderstood what I'd thought I'd presented quite clearly.

So a little more is certainly needed. One of the issues is the complexity of the concepts involved. And it's not easy to absorb this complexity when the subjects under discussion are so highly charged.
    Thanks Bill context gives meaning, so many have just being guessing and extrapolating.
    While my thoughts are, when you are confident in knowing fearlessly what you are and death is of no consequence, therefore you/I dont feel controlled personally. that does not mean that I dont appreciate what you are doing, I do greatly.
    Sorry im a bit tired so not articulate.
    Many need the answers you seek and it will be helpful to many more.
    Put no head above your own.
    Wishing you a safe and Happy New Year
    chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. Link to Post #455
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,794 times in 8,388 posts

....... the complexity of the concepts involved. And it's not easy to absorb this complexity when the subjects under discussion are so highly charged.
    That's a very important point that's driving me nuts right now as I struggle to try to 'reply to you'. I'm aware that something very special is going on here and it's a bloody paradox and a half. Sort of like sitting out in the woods wishing all the wild animals would come out of their wild hiding from me and come right up and start a true friendship. Every time my hand goes out to greet them, they scurry away into the undergrowth.

There's a polarity switch between our 'wanting the truth', and, our 'experiencing the truth'. We've had a battered journey to here and many of us had to fight for it. Now we are in danger of 'frightening' the truth away again just as it may well have crept right up to out feet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. Link to Post #456
    NinjaPhil

Beautiful.
    If people find Cockney hard to understand, well I'd imagine they'd have a hard time with Geordie or Liverpudlian!

17. Link to Post #457
    Thanks

I fully agree with you Bill. I think alot more is needed. For as Charles pointed out, a little bit of knowledge can be very dangerous. Especially in this context, and although I do trust your intuition about Charles being genuine I'm more concerned that because he doesn't know the whole picture, his partial truths can reinforce a misleading context and potentially serve to bring about unforseen changes that none of us really wants to see happen. But we'll see. This is interesting times for sure, and I consider that a blessing, not a curse.

18. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

Beautiful.

That was the first thing I noticed in both of these threads, so many missed quotes. A couple of things I got from the interview were

1-When people give dates of events, events that may actually be planned, those plans are changed. and
    2-When enough of the mass populace "get together", plans are again changed.

The overall message I get is "Open our eyes and stand UNITED!"

-z

P.S. By the way, Thanks Bill for the interview and all the work!

19. Link to Post #459
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

...still no new News ?! ...are we all still in «waiting game» ?

20. Link to Post #460
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ScubaMonkey (here)
    I could understand him fine. He's simply got a Cockney accent. Surely you can't judge his intelligence based upon his accent?

I'm a Geordie and would lay money on that you wouldn't understand a word I said....

Well never judge a book by it's cover, for example, I speak many languages and actually offered to be the transcription for Project Camelot as I speak, read and write Chinese, however my English is horrible. Education is not a gauge of a persons intelligence, nor are there scholarly achievements.

I want to make sure that everybody understands that this man Charles might be many things and not many of them pleasant, but he is not a man to be trifled with, and think he is extremely intelligent, his accent is just his accent, he sounds like a east-end cockney because thats what he is. But thats no measure of him, I think even though most of Avalon and even I have judged this man intensely, but the truth is and the bottom line for us ALL is we DON'T know anything about this man.

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst 1 13 23 28 LastLast