Closed Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1 10 20 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

A few thoughts after watching this absolutely riveting interview:

a) Charles is a dangerous sociopath. I don't think he'd mind me saying so, either. (After all, what could be worse than a henchman for the Illuminati?)

b) His reason for befriending Bill (i.e. he couldn't "figure Bill out") is, I think, absurd and transparently false. It is just a flattering pretense for some other end, (for example, he may be playing Good Cop to get Bill to behave and/or to frighten him...)

c) That he is somehow representing the Big 33 as a goodwill ambassador is again, likely false.

d) I also don't believe his explanation, if I understood him correctly, that these underground bases are for widespread famine alone. I think he knows that a solar or polar event is immanent and for whatever reason he is playing it down.

Bill, I commend you for your work. I don't doubt that you have considered all the above and I pray that you keep your wits in this chess game, because frankly, we NEED YOU!

2. Link to Post #182
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

[QUOTE=Dogma;88321]A few thoughts after watching this absolutely
    Quote Posted by Dogma (here)
    A few thoughts after watching this absolutely riveting interview:………

d) I also don't believe his explanation, if I understood him correctly, that these underground bases are for widespread famine alone. I think he knows that a solar or polar event is immanent and for whatever reason he is playing it down……….
    I very much agree with Dogma when he/she says:
    d) I also don't believe his explanation, if I understood him correctly, that these underground bases are for widespread famine alone. I think he knows that a solar or polar event is immanent and for whatever reason he is playing it down.
    I’ve already explained my point of view about this subject: that even though I do not know what will hapeen in 2012 (or a few years before or after), it seems to me that perhaps the version of events explained in the Anglo Saxon Mission about the alleged 2012 scenario (and/or possible cataclysm) makes more sense than Charles’s version of 2012. And that’s one of the red flags I felt while listening to Charles’ interview.

I have elaborated a bit more on this subject in this post:

Post 151, pag. 16. Does “The Anglo Saxon Mission” version of 2012 make more sense than Charles’ version?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post88128

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Dear Bill, and Charles;

Thank you both for your time. Out of all of this, I find it hard to believe the 33 are such defeatists. It seems to me, the problem as to whether or not we can clean up the earth, and most certainly would rather try than not, lays in the hands of the people who hold the power and technology. Am I to believe we have a bunch of fluffballs at the helm?

From where I stand, I have witnessed many people who have sat in pivitol positions of power and done nothing more than lie through their teeth to the public, while taking as much as they could stuff in their pockets, and then running for cover in places like Paraguay and Dubai. Of the 427, who are the 33? Further, are you telling us that cowards like the above mentioned are the type who will be saved, should the **** hit the fan? Are we to believe they are the cream of the crop? And as far as the grand experiment is concerned, there is no such thing as non-partisipation, just as there is no excuse not to tell the truth today, based on the lie that was told yesterday.

As for being given 20 seconds, no matter what can be said on this side, the ball still sits on their side of the court, and though it looks as though we are both on the same side, until some things get cleared up, and the faster the better, it also looks as if we are at odds.

The things that could be done would be amazing, so raise the flag, give the word. Let's do this. What are we waiting for? I think the 33 are afraid, just like we are. So, what do you want us to do, freeze in the headlights? Pick each other off, one by one? Eat our own? What is wrong with you people? Why is it so hard to believe the 33 aren't up to the challenge? And you talk about the common man turning soft, I think you are too far removed to see the palms of my hands. Why would you turn and run? What is it you see?

4. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi Bill,

Great interview, you never lost your cool!, unfortunately, he manipulated the discussion most of the time, and you demonstrated a great civility, all to your merit!

Here is a few comments that I have of listening to more than half of the video, I had difficulty picking precisely every words he was saying. And also, some comments on your introductory remarks.

Quote He's spent many years working for the elite group that considers it their responsibility to run the planet

Whoua!, that is one great challenge, hope for the better here..., look like the pursuit of the underground Financial World hold-on here.

Well, since when do this group of 33 have decided to run the planet, did this happening been ongoing for a while...?, why.., to perpetuate the power dominance over people or something altogether pureor...!

There are only a few groups who can run the planet. IMHO, the first group is the planet itself with the unconditional help of the Moon, the Sun, and manifestedly the Universe. Then there is the undergrown governments who could work together to annihilate manking, but they would be included just the same, so they won’t go at it. And then, collaborately, the Financial World have the power to have a go at it. And on a less evident perspective, the other worlds (ET, Religious notable figues, Jesus, Budda, Mohamet) may (no scientific evidence and channelers are questioned) have a way...!, less likely!

Quote The group of 33 that 'Charles' works with is indirectly using this opportunity to communicate.
    Don’t one feel that if the group of 33 has the responsibility to run the planet, they wouldn’t have the necessity to communicate, their power, their domination, they surely don’t need to talk to a group or groups...!, of 1,280+ members...!, not that I'm not impress but think about this...!

There are 33 levels in the FreeMasons hierarchy, would there be a connection, would there be a link, would there be underground movement of the FreeMasons...?

Quote Clean water, clean air, clean oceans, free energy, abundant wildlife, health and education for every human being.
    Yes!, don’t we all strive for that, and still the Financial World will continue to make it a profitable venture to continue, wouldn’t we be acting similarly if we were in their shoes...?

Quote Planet Earth could be a paradise planet — a model for this sector of the galaxy.
    We are in a paradise planet, there are a few things that stand along the way, we have basic needs to survive, and we need to have a mean of getting it, so the invention of money (work (money) – meet basic needs), we have a great goal here!

Our society need to change the Education system, our cultural values, our mean of exchange, and a lot of other things that was put up to control the masses.

Quote Charles first contacted me because he had been ordered to 'deal with me'. I had become a 'problem', and he tells this story in the interview. The attempt to take Project Camelot down had, to some degree, failed: there was initially one problem, but now (with the 'amoeba splitting') there were two. But as Charles discovered more, he changed his own priorities.
    I find this comments from Charles ludicrous, how can such a powerful organization could not shut down Project Camelot...?, does it tell you that the power manifest he’s venting is lesser than we think...? To all due respect, Project Camelot is one great endeavour that I love, and I would mourn for years if ever it closed, but it can compared with the like of Microsoft, IBM, AT&T, etc... He is playing with your ego here and it works.

Quote After that, all kinds of drama ensued. Charles was obliged to 'run', landing up in jail in Nigeria... and broke out to return to the UK where he was eventually required to report back to his colleagues. He is now, to quite some degree, operating to facilitate communications both ways between myself and the controlling group.
    IMHO, I think that there is manipulation here...!

Quote I ask all of you reading this, and watching the video, to join me in a vision for Planet Earth in which every human being, no-one excluded, plays their part in creating.
    In the video, he mentioned a lot of things and some I find overwhelmingly egoistic, “he has the world on his shoulders”, “his first time playing golf and he whip the guy out”, also the one mentioned above.

If the Earth energy, the Moon energy, and the Sun transmission of Solar Rays, the Cosmic waves remained as we have seen for centuries, not much will happened in 2012. If a planet, comet is on our way, we will have to lived with it, speculating on what will happened doesn’t bring anything new.

IMHO, the vision for Planet Earth is one of oneness, unfortunately, we are not there yet! It’s one where people are liberated from their basic needs and they can do things that will help society, help people, we are miles, miles from that happening.

A better sociatal orientation of our Education system such that valuating “resources” is of importance. Change our culture such that we strive to help people in needs. But, as you know, all this don’t stand in line with the greed, the power grabber, the domination of the Financial World. So I think that we will have to go at it slowly but surely, one increment at a time!

All my blessings.

Deega

5. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

I've done a lot of thinking and feeling out of this interview for the past couple days. My own conclusion is that, whether or not Charles is absolutely genuine or he is not, the situation in the world is what it is and not one of us need bow down to whatever 'powers' there are. Whether this is an experiment or not, a 'game' or not, it is as David Icke mentions, us, the base of the pyramid, who hold up the top and not the other way around.

I wanted to point out something very basic and important and that is karma or action/reaction. If we see karma as action/reaction and know that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, we can therefore also know with certainty that the karmic debt that TPTB have accrued, via their many actions, will indeed be balanced at some point as the reaction to their action comes back to them.

In addition to this debt, the longer they keep it up, the more intense the reaction (equal and opposite, remember). I liken it to taking a bottle of air and bringing it to the bottom of a body of water. The deeper the bottle is taken, the more the bottle will want to rise back to the top to reach equilibrium. At this point TPTB have taken the bottle very very deep and it now has quite the irresistible desire to rise to the water's surface.

This action/reaction is simply and infinitely inescapable and does not discriminate. It is merely how Nature operates. It does not matter what this '33' or any other group of would be controllers do for it will 100% come back to haunt them in a manner equally as intense as they have cast into the world for thousands of years. Whether they are under 'directions' from a malevolent group of ETs or not, whether they are an Earthly bloodline or not, they will be paying back their debt at some point. If indeed they are performing a grand experiment or game, they will find that the experiment will come back to them, that the game will play them.

Also, another little analogy; when a stone is cast into water the waves which radiate outwards grow larger than the stone itself. If we see TPTB as a stone (or a group of different stones causing the waves to create interference patterns) and we see the waves as the perception of stone's existence, we can gauge that the stone is actually not at all as powerful as the waves may lead us to believe. We are the water that the waves travel through as a meme of perception. TPTB rely on their waves to travel far and grow larger so that psychologically it appears they actually have power, when it is not power they hold, it is in fact power that is borrowed from us, the water, using psychological cunning. When we take back the power they have borrowed/stolen, the power they never actually had, their wave meme ceases to expand further and is weakened by interference.

This is the distilled result of my pondering triggered by this interview. A little sprig of thought-wheat to munch on. Everything is always in its right place

6. Link to Post #186
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good morning, 000, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by 000 (here)
    [...]
    In addition to this debt, the longer they keep it up, the more intense the reaction (equal and opposite, remember). I liken it to taking a bottle of air and bringing it to the bottom of a body of water. The deeper the bottle is taken, the more the bottle will want to rise back to the top to reach equilibrium. At this point TPTB have taken the bottle very very deep and it now has quite the irresistible desire to rise to the water's surface.
    [...]
    Also, another little analogy; when a stone is cast into water the waves which radiate outwards grow larger than the stone itself. If we see TPTB as a stone (or a group of different stones causing the waves to create interference patterns) and we see the waves as the perception of stone's existence, we can gauge that the stone is actually not at all as powerful as the waves may lead us to believe. We are the water that the waves travel through as a meme of perception.
    [...]
    Both excellent analogies!!!

ps: To extend your thought, the bigger the stone the bigger the ripples. But ultimately, the ripples will be interfered out of existence. So even the bigger stone has to resurface and reposition itself periodically above the waterline, to drop again and disperse anew, e.g. to show its water-moving power. Of course, each time the stone hits the water it gets smaller, such is the power of water. Repetition of this process of rising and dropping - by the power-lusting stone intent on controlling the water - will inevitably result in the stone being smoothed to a pebble by the water. If it doesn't then realize its personal dimension, the pebble is destined to become even smaller; ultimately, ending up as a grain in the moving silt at the bottom of the body of water. When that happens, control shifts to the water. No longer possessing the ability to move the water, the silted grain is now destined to be moved by the water. The moral of this story is that if the big stone had abandoned its lust after the first few iterations of the rise and drop power cycle, it would still have formidable recognition at the bottom of the body of water. After all, the water would still be obliged to curl around the big stone resting on the floorbed. By contrast, a silted grain is obliged to move with the water on the push of the slightest current. In this analogy, water represents the collective medium that takes and receives energy from all the individuated stones (from a large boulder to a silt grain). Here, it helps to think about Nassim Haramein and his fractal model of the Universe (e.g. specifically, his measurement of the density of the vacuum).

7. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

"philosophy of non-interference."

Does not mean act of non-interference. Or reaction of non-interference.

Cross a boundary and thus...discover it's existence. Boundaries cannot be illustrated, for in a open ended experiment -that can and would cause undue coloration of results. No warnings or shaping prior to the event that brings about any response or involvement. If any action creates a response then the response has to do as little damage to the experiment's potentials as is possible, while still correcting the fault.

SOP in Experimental methodology. No-one (or no system of logic) says that such methods hold true in all situations but the test fit of such an expectation compared to experiments in the human realm ......does suggest that such logic holds true in a multitude of potential situations.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. Link to Post #188
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Clean water, clean air, clean oceans, free energy, abundant wildlife, health and education for every human being.Yes!, don’t we all strive for that, and still the Financial World will continue to make it a profitable venture to continue, wouldn’t we be acting similarly if we were in their shoes...?
    Historically speaking, human kind has not strived for the above. They might have hoped for it, or hoped that someone else was thinking about it to alleviate their individual responsibility.

From the soles of our shoes to the tires on our cars, the paint on our walls, and our extreme self indulgences...... have we really, as individuals made our decisions with the best interest of the Earth and our futures? The fact that the 33 allowed it to happen and even benefitted from it makes them more culpable than we. The reality might be that they inherited this mess from their ancestors as did we. That does not mean that they should be following in the footsteps of their ill-informed forebeares by exercising their perceived omnipotence by committing selective genocide. " To whom much is given, much is expected". It is time for them to give back what they have hoarded, change their world view, change industry and eliminate greed. If the "kings of the hill" were to suddently disavow the monetary system as it currently is and were to start placing value on the Earth's potential, all of the little monkeys would follow suit. Monkey see, monkey do.

9. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Today is my first visit to Avalon in a few days and I have just finished watching Bill’s interview and digesting the comments on this thread, many of which include some very strong and well made points. I too thought it was a great interview.

Firstly, as on many prior occasions, I find myself deeply grateful to Bill for finding and nurturing Charles as a contact and now as a witness. Unlike a number of Avalonians who have commented so far, I found Charles very credible indeed.

For me, this is an extremely important interview – the most significant new work done by Bill or Kerry since their bust up, in my opinion. The most dramatic new ground broken in the interview for me stems from the fact that this is the first time a paid “fixer” has come forward on the record. Charles revealed sociopathic tendencies very well during the interview and this makes his claim to have worked for the controllers credible. His description of the way he would go about his work is brilliantly emotionless.

I think Charles is the real deal but what of his motive? Why does he want to waste his time doing an interview to get his message across to a depressingly small proportion of the world’s population? Certainly not because he thinks anything he reveals will be helpful to the masses! It strikes me that Charles may just be serving as a messenger from the controllers to us – the minuscule group of humans who are aware of the big control agenda but not part of the 33 blood lines. I got the impression that he, wittingly or not, has been allowed to speak to deliver a message to explain to us why this agenda is being pursued in a way where we have to grudgingly accept it as the right course.

So where are we with this?

Samurai’s post 51 on this thread is so right when he says, “sadly, the majority are not going to wake up, they don’t even want to”.

Bilko’s post 61 reminded me of the opposite and equally compelling argument made so powerfully by James of Wingmakers.

I suspect that Charles has been allowed to speak directly to us, the miniscule few, in an experiment to see if we can be swayed or weakened by the enormously logical and correct explanation of why what they are doing is necessary. Not that they are at all concerned or worried by us and what we know. It is almost as if running this communication experiment with us is being done more as a tidying up exercise – not in any way core to their strategy.

Let the dialogue that Bill has so bravely started continue. I very much look forward to interview number 2 with Charles, assuming the controllers permit this. Hopefully Charles will loosen up and tell us a lot more.

10. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    To extend your thought, the bigger the stone the bigger the ripples. But ultimately, the ripples will be interfered out of existence. So even the bigger stone has to resurface and reposition itself periodically above the waterline, to drop again and disperse anew, e.g. to show its water-moving power. Of course, each time the stone hits the water it gets smaller, such is the power of water. Repetition of this process of rising and dropping - by the power-lusting stone intent on controlling the water - will inevitably result in the stone being smoothed to a pebble by the water. If it doesn't then realize its personal dimension, the pebble is destined to become even smaller; ultimately, ending up as a grain in the moving silt at the bottom of the body of water. When that happens, control shifts to the water. No longer possessing the ability to move the water, the silted grain is now destined to be moved by the water. The moral of this story is that if the big stone had abandoned its lust after the first few iterations of the rise and drop power cycle, it would still have formidable recognition at the bottom of the body of water. After all, the water would still be obliged to curl around the big stone resting on the floorbed. By contrast, a silted grain is obliged to move with the water on the push of the slightest current. In this analogy, water represents the collective medium that takes and receives energy from all the individuated stones (from a large boulder to a silt grain). Here, it helps to think about Nassim Haramein and his fractal model of the Universe (e.g. specifically, his measurement of the density of the vacuum).
    This is an excellent expansion on the thought, zookumar! I'm going to spend some time fully absorbing this. It reveals a very important dimension to all of this that hadn't yet entered my thoughts until now. Thank you

11. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

One question I am wondering about is what is this special diet that Charles mentioned?

Thanks

12. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    I have a problem with these conscious creationonist theories.
    You assume to know that you create this actual reality, and still you are afraid that it might develop into the “wrong” direction? If it does so, blame yourself, because this is not part of my reality.

Well Bashi,

I was feeling that the group could use to remember this.

My point is that if we think about a calamitous end of humanity, which is what I see this interview produces in us, then we will create it.
    It will be done, and it is all our fault and we can be blamed for it.
    (...In the same way that over use of fossil fuels is blamed on us now, btw...)

The likes of the 33 are working in the realm of pure manipulation.
    They do not do anything outright.
    They do things that make us do or think in such a way that will produce the result they desire.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh, let me add, that they are doing what they have learned works the best.
    My bet is that this will show them what to change in their manipulations in the future, and if any change is needed.

jeanna

13. Link to Post #193
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Can i just add here, and its not totally out of context.
    But i'm wondering if the disappearance of the honey bees is tied up in this as part of the plan with GM crops etc.
    Anyway, carry on...

14. Link to Post #194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Kerry's blog on :
    "charles"

January 2, 2011

Notes on Rulers of the World interview

FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT

a review by Kerry Lynn Cassidy from Project Camelot of The Rulers of the World interview by Bill Ryan

May the best 'man' win? Is that where this is at? With the recent interview released by Bill Ryan the questions that arise are many.

According to a Source, 'Charles" is not telling the truth when he says the nuclear option is off the table. They substantiate this by referencing recent nuclear tests by France and clandestine nuclear tests that are likely going on underground in India and elsewhere. It is of course highly desirable that be the case. The shutdown of the minutemen missiles documented by Robert Salas and other recent disclosure witnesses at the National Press Club would seem to support this idea. The trouble is, the data is conflicting.

So what else about what is talked about in the interview with Charles, is questionable, in either the lack of clear information or the obfuscation of the material? The clearest statement seems to be in relation to the threat from GMO foods. The garnering of control over the seeds. But this is old news and well known in the alternative community. Monsanto and other companies have been working hard to push that agenda. The names of these companies are out there. Why the huge resistance and warning against stating the obvious? Of course who controls the seeds and the lack of heritage seeds in circulation obviously narrows the controls over those who produce the crops... And the dumbing down and weakening of immune systems and possibly a multitude of other detrimental effects all point to a very damning conclusion so much so that various European countries have simply banned the use of GMO seeds. Again this is known.

So what is going on here? This man appears to have had an interaction with some kind of AI or possibly mind control to where his original 'program' was modified so that he becomes more an agent provocateur than an outright assassin. Maybe this is just a natural trajectory. It stands to reason that bumping people off and making their lives miserable if they don't toe the line can be a very disheartening way to exist. It might even give one cancer or some incurable disease. Working for the dark side is not good for ones health it would appear.

But from what I know, this person, though it is not revealed on the screen, has gone through a kind of Jason Bourne type of experience... Where his insubordination was punished...yet he survived. From the interview we know that somehow he has managed to convince his handlers that turning him--using him to start a dialog with the 'alternative community' as we are called, is apparently considered a worthwhile exercise or experiment.

continued here

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

15. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)

nice post.
    i think you should watch that part again. Charles explained that the GMO will be sold with that argument, which will brand anybody critizing GMO as "evil", as they would be responsible for starvation. He tried to point out the devious method of argumentation.

I don't think so. He made it pretty plain that's what he thought, too (i.e. that even though it sucks, GM and population control is the only answer.

In to response of what jackovesk, says, (that this is disinfo) I don't see how that would be disinfo or even propaganda. It is a straight up cynical, Machiavellian world view and I don't think his intention was to win over any Project Camelot/Avalon enthusiasts by stating it.

16. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote I think Charles is the real deal but what of his motive?
    Yes, this is the most burning question for me, too. Charles hinted at a few weak reasons, i.e. his experience with that piece of 'technology' left him changed, that he wanted to kick his superiors in the nuts, his terminal illness has liberated him, that he is delivering a message for others behind the scenes, etc.

None of these rang true for me. He still clearly doesn't care about Humanity so this is not about righting a wrong... My hunch is, his intention was NOT to reach we, the viewers, but to subtly send Bill and Kerry and others like them, a message.

17. Link to Post #197
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Yes, this is the most burning question for me, too. Charles hinted at a few weak reasons, i.e. his experience with that piece of 'technology' left him changed, that he wanted to kick his superiors in the nuts, his terminal illness has liberated him, that he is delivering a message for others behind the scenes, etc.

None of these rang true for me. He still clearly doesn't care about Humanity so this is not about righting a wrong... My hunch is, his intention was NOT to reach we, the viewers, but to subtly send Bill and Kerry and others like them, a message.
    Dogma what is subtle about threatening Avalon, Bill and all of us? "Charles" said that TPTB will not put up with attacks on them (threat - we will financially destroy/sue/whatever) etc. What's subtle about that? His purpose was to deliver a message to all who dare object - don't bother. We are firmly in control and have only contempt for you.

18. Link to Post #198
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jeannacav (here)
    The likes of the 33 are working in the realm of pure manipulation.
    They do not do anything outright.
    They do things that make us do or think in such a way that will produce the result they desire.
    Why? Sometimes it is easier to just kill someone, right? Or maybe they are not allowed to do that?

19. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Dogma what is subtle about threatening Avalon, Bill and all of us? "Charles" said that TPTB will not put up with attacks on them (threat - we will financially destroy/sue/whatever) etc. What's subtle about that? His purpose was to deliver a message to all who dare object - don't bother. We are firmly in control and have only contempt for you.
    It was subtle in the way he did it. In other words, "Hey Bill, I was actually supposed to make your life hell for you, but I kind of like you. So as long as I'm around, you shouldn't have any problems... By the way, you know I have a terminal illness, right?"

20. Link to Post #200
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It was subtle in the way he did it. In other words, "Hey Bill, I was actually supposed to make your life hell for you, but I kind of like you. So as long as I'm around, you shouldn't have any problems... By the way, you know I have a terminal illness, right?"
    That line would fit well in a Tarantino movie

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1 10 20 28 LastLast