Closed Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 5 15 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #81
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Thanks for this excellent interview Bill, it was greatly appreciated.

I believe Charles is genuine and has a very powerful pysche and a force not to be messed with.

One thing that stood out for me was watching Bill's Body Language, if some of you who feel that Charles is not genuine? I challenge you to watch Bill's body language throughout the interview again.

We actually saw Bill's face redden with Fear and saw the chills go down his spine when mitrering his way through this tricky interview and constantly having to check his opinion letting Charles furnish us with how the PTB operate.

Remember how this interview came about people...

Well done Bill...

Many have said there wasn't much genuine information drawn out from Charles during the interview. I beg to differ, there was no speculation only knowledge coming from an insider.

So what was in the Interview? What were some of the things we learnt?

We learnt...
    • In the eye's of the PTB there is no concept of time.
    • The PTB Love and Laugh at over 70% of the alternative media.
    • How the prison system is used by the PTB to keep their secrets and carry out their agenda.
    • There is a Base on Mars.
    • The difference between the Real PTB and other less powerful factions.
    • There will be Food Wars.
    • How the PTB use those with distinct, strong & psychopathic minds to do their dirty work.
    • Underground Bases are vast and many throughout the world and how they are kept secret.
    • We learnt that the objects/ufo's surrounding the 'Nasa Tether' were real and were actually Biological in nature.
    • We learnt that Roswell did happen and the craft were brought down on purpose not by an electrical storm.
    • There will be no Nuclear War.
    • The patience and the ability of the PTB to identify and foster those like Charles to help with their Agenda.
    • How the PTB listen to those who fumble onto and predict true Future Events and place a timeline/date on them.
    • There will be a Sun event, but no real pole shift.
    • There will be an abnomally that will upset electronic devices throughout the world.
    • Yes, there is a 'Project Blue Beam' type event planned in the future but with no timeline.
    • The Black Traiangular Craft are ours and can modulise together to form huge ships, which will be the one's used in the False Flag event.

These are just a few examples that Charles shared with us throughout Bill's interview.

Sure some may say we did'nt learn anything new, however most of this information has come from actual insider knowledge not from speculation and opinion from outsiders!

The only real dis-info I could pick up from Charles was that "GMO Food is a Good Thing" and helps produce more food. I really don't think Charles had a real handle on this subject and/or he was pushing the PTB agenda on this subject.

For me I can't wait for the next Charles interview...

Congratulations again Bill, I only hope the next interview with Charles is sooner rather than later. And you have documented all the 'Off the Record' information gleened from Charles and placed this in safe place 'Off Site' and amongst trusted colleagues as an Insurance Policy.

2. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting.

Ok I have a question for Bill if I may, I know this guy has been setup to look undesirable to many and I also know many in the our small group won’t like much of what they hear, but I am sure you have asked this question yourself, but is it possible that this man has been compartmentalized?

I ask because I look at his back ground, and I can’t help as I am sure many would and have by thinking ok Borstal, Football hooligan and whilst he did not see himself as a gangster he knows a lot about the human condition, and comes off as a confidence man, and of course knowing a little about gangsters that’s usually where they learn body language.

I don't think Bill was scared, but only Bill can answer that, but intimidation is what guys like this are masters of, and I do know some guys in the UK that were this type of chameleon, guys like Tony Ta**er, or Kenny Broad who was actually dubbed the Chameleon by the local met,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lifestyle.html

Guys that can think fast on their feet and know there targets, but before I get attacked, I am not saying Charles is lying about anything I am simply pointing out his character and how it comes across.

Now don’t get me wrong I think this is a very dangerous man, and he seems to think that’s a generalization but considering what his initial job was to remove you Bill, then yes he is or was, or is dangerous, anybody that removes problems is dangerous. I think we have to read between the lines here.

All I say to Bill on a personal note is remember you're experience in your room that day, just keep your eyes open brother and remember the scorpion and the fox.

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

I haven't watched the video yet, and will wait for the transcript. One thing I want to say is that Bill Ryan is a very courageous man, and I will forever be grateful to him and Kerry who have awaken me to these truths. Before I accidentally knew about project Camelot & project Avalon, I didn't know anything about New World Order, the Power That Be, Illuminati, MSM being controlled, etc. In short, a few years ago, I was one of the sheeples, believing the official story of 9/11, getting the news from MSM, etc. Thank you, Bill, for risking your life trying to bring out the truth to the public.

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by redeyeblue (here)
    My first thoughts on this guy were screaming BS and my instincts are usually correct, however i do feel there is an ulterior motive at play here which could very well be a set up job. There are a few points i could go into which point me towards calling this guy a hoax, i will come back to this thread when i have more time but for me this interview seems pretty pointless with no verifiable content.
    Maybe i'm being a bit grumpy having spent 2 hours listening to this guy ramble.
    I'm sort of with you, redeyeblue. Maybe not a hoax exactly, but like Charles said himself a few times - what he divulged was nothing we didn't already know.

I was beginning to wonder what the point of it all was.

He was fed stuff that he passed on - it sounded very much like he didn't even know about the Georgia Guidestones - or the mars bases. And then tried to pass off earthcraft being passed off as alien craft as 'news'.
    Puhleeeze.

Charles gave his word to do a job - and he was doing it.

OK - That all may sound somewhat ungrateful to Bill - I'm not ungrateful, Bill, I really, truly do appreciate the work you do - but my honest gut feeling on this was that it was all to underrate the reality and to try and keep it all in the realms of 'normal'.

Am curious why you didn't ask more about the 'bloodlines' that have all the money and knowledge and why you didn't let him explain why he referred to those blood lines as being 'monsters'.

Edit to add - having had a ponder I have to say - well handled, Bill. Awkward situation to be in.
    Hope the perks even it all out.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

5. Link to Post #85
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

maybe he's first contact so to speak and the 33 seem now to be considering the option of changing tac and formulating another means of "education"

ie another selected individual or "front man" will be introduced to Bill to evolve the potential

¤=[Post Update]=¤

they would find it most beneficial to all concerned to interact more directly with creative minds able to think outside the box , though means they will need to be a little more forth coming

"ask a good question: get a good answer"

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    hamburgers on legs),
    Oh yes, that's right. That was an interesting sort of comment for Charles to make - makes humans sound rather like meals on wheels.

7. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Thanks for this excellent interview Bill, it was greatly appreciated.

I believe Charles is genuine and has a very powerful pysche and a force not to be messed with.

One thing that stood out for me was watching Bill's Body Language, if some of you who feel that Charles is not genuine? I challenge you to watch Bill's body language throughout the interview again.

We actually saw Bill's face redden with Fear and saw the chills go down his spine when mitrering his way through this tricky interview and constantly having to check his opinion letting Charles furnish us with how the PTB operate.

Remember how this interview came about people...

Well done Bill...

Many have said there wasn't much genuine information drawn out from Charles during the interview. I beg to differ, there was no speculation only knowledge coming from an insider.

So what was in the Interview? What were some of the things we learnt?

We learnt...
    • In the eye's of the PTB there is no concept of time.
    • The PTB Love and Laugh at over 70% of the alternative media.
    • How the prison system is used by the PTB to keep their secrets and carry out their agenda.
    • There is a Base on Mars.
    • The difference between the Real PTB and other less powerful factions.
    • There will be Food Wars.
    • How the PTB use those with distinct, strong & psychopathic minds to do their dirty work.
    • Underground Bases are vast and many throughout the world and how they are kept secret.
    • We learnt that the objects/ufo's surrounding the 'Nasa Tether' were real and were actually Biological in nature.
    • We learnt that Roswell did happen and the craft were brought down on purpose not by an electrical storm.
    • There will be no Nuclear War.
    • The patience and the ability of the PTB to identify and foster those like Charles to help with their Agenda.
    • How the PTB listen to those who fumble onto and predict true Future Events and place a timeline/date on them.
    • There will be a Sun event, but no real pole shift.
    • There will be an abnomally that will upset electronic devices throughout the world.
    • Yes, there is a 'Project Blue Beam' type event planned in the future but with no timeline.
    • The Black Traiangular Craft are ours and can modulise together to form huge ships, which will be the one's used in the False Flag event.

These are just a few examples that Charles shared with us throughout Bill's interview.

Sure some may say we did'nt learn anything new, however most of this information has come from actual insider knowledge not from speculation and opinion from outsiders!

The only real dis-info I could pick up from Charles was that "GMO Food is a Good Thing" and helps produce more food. I really don't think Charles had a real handle on this subject and/or he was pushing the PTB agenda on this subject.

For me I can't wait for the next Charles interview...

Congratulations again Bill, I only hope the next interview with Charles is sooner rather than later. And you have documented all the 'Off the Record' information gleened from Charles and placed this in safe place 'Off Site' and amongst trusted colleagues as an Insurance Policy.
    This is a very good bullet point overview, great in fact.

When Charles spoke about the GMO being a good thing he wasn't saying it from his view point, he was talking about how the farmers have been programmed/trained/forced to think of it as a good thing same as the general public has.
    He was explaining a tactic and how it was used to manipulate opinion and how the end result of that tactic leads to more control over the mass's.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

8. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Quote Originally Posted by zookumar
    hamburgers on legs)
    ,Oh yes, that's right. That was an interesting sort of comment for Charles to make - makes humans sound rather like meals on wheels.
    Cormac McCarthy's The Road flashed in my mind. I'm guessing this is what he meant. Happy New Year..er..

9. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Cormac McCarthy's The Road flashed in my mind. I'm guessing this is what he meant. Happy New Year..er..
    I only read the first few chapters of that book, 3optic - what did it remind you of? Was it carting all our worldly possessions around in a shopping trolley?

Or am I going to have to read the book?

10. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Information is great and I am constantly trying to "take it all in". Yet I consider "perspectives" invaluable so you have my deepest gratitude. I do not envy your position Bill and my thoughts and hopes are with you. I learned a great deal from this interview. When I look around at Avalon and choice intellectual hot spots, I tend to think that these controllers are psychopathic. Yet when I look everywhere else I am reminded of Jerry Springer which makes me tend to side with these psychopaths in hopeless views of what we have become. I fully relate with Bob Dean when he says he has a love hate relationship with the human race.

As an American, all those years of Monty Python and other delicious shows from the British culture primed me so I had no problems at all with the dialect. I actually am quite fond of it and spent much time trying to emulate it in my youth.

"And now for something completely different."

I question whether we have ever been given a fair chance due to how much and how often we have been messed with, especially in the last century when I feel things began to come into focus as a species. I wonder how much different this place would be if all of the information in the database at global headquarters had been maintained as common knowledge from day one.

I kinda feel like a deer in the forest, finally just aware enough to realize I am staring down the barrel of a hunter's shotgun as he is about to pull the trigger. Then learning at the last moment that another gun had been hidden in the forest all along which in turn makes this encounter fair instead of predatory.

11. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

because he is raised in hackney, i am guessing charles must be one of the east ham (soccer) supporters...if you saw one, you'd know there's different speceis among us... l

12. Link to Post #92
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Many countrys in the world are determined to go to the moon now we all know there is stuff up there im a member of the living moon site and it would seem there may be citys and nuclear reactors and mining strips thought to be for helium3 also there is an abundance of glass domes and bridges and roads so its not hard to imagine a technology may exist there which would be benificial to us ! I felt bill was trying his BEST but Charles was being very VAGUE and he was throwing a lot of the questions back at bill...back to the moon though my question about it is WHO is up there is it a civilisation who are still there ? or was it built by humans from here in our past ? our moon is a TRUE ENIGMA and i honestly believe it is NOT a natural sattelite because tests done indicate that it is HOLLOW also it is PROVEN to be a lot older than planet earth anyway back to the topic - charles sounds GANSTERISH to me anyone else think that ?

13. Link to Post #93
    Liechtenstein Avalon Member Anna's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha Bill,

Thank you very much for what you do and who you are becoming in sharing this information.
    The whole interview came in with the force of a locomotive and I am digesting it slowly.
    I love you and Kerry for waking me up although it proved to be a pretty lonely ride which came as a surprise.
    It makes me wonder why, of all the people in my life, I am the only one who it has happened to.
    Maybe it will become more clear this new year.
    Please accept my regards and for Charles too because enlightening people proves to be a dire job.
    I wish you a safe and delightful new year,
    zoen van Anna

14. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

'Charles' does remind me of the Ray Winstone character in Edge of Darkness. 'Diamond Geezers' anyone?

15. Link to Post #95
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Quote Posted by serene (here)
    'Charles' does remind me of the Ray Winstone character in Edge of Darkness. 'Diamond Geezers' anyone?
    I felt like Charles came across as an enforcer type of charachter but not just in the physical sense his aim to begin with seems to have been to discredit Bill . Maybe his role changes depending on the charachter who he is assigned to work on and what they deem would be the best solution for them in the long run - I WISH Bill had PUSHED him for more info on the Technology on the moon he said that until they got that THING into a capsule and BROUGHT IT BACK he wouldnt be jumping on the band wagon ????

Does anyone on this forum have ANY IDEA what technology he referring to ?

16. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,966 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    I felt like Charles came across as an enforcer type of charachter but not just in the physical sense his aim to begin with seems to have been to discredit Bill . Maybe his role changes depending on the charachter who he is assigned to work on and what they deem would be the best solution for them in the long run - I WISH Bill had PUSHED him for more info on the Technology on the moon he said that until they got that THING into a capsule and BROUGHT IT BACK he wouldnt be jumping on the band wagon ????

Does anyone on this forum have ANY IDEA what technology he referring to ?
    gawd knows...I don't suppose Charlie knew himself and would have just wriggled out of it if pressed

17. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

brilliant interview bill.

i have read all 96 replies to this tread. a niggle in my head, immediately associated "the 33" with the old royal families. blood lines, the real money, and so, power. am i wrong? is my intuition playing tricks with me? (no other basis for this guess)

nobody has yet mentioned who, this "33" might be. ... kev

18. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Fantastic interview Bill, I do hope Charles agrees to another 1.. could have watched at least another 2 hours.

Like the idea of a vision, something we could all put our focus on.

with gratitude
    Lita

19. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kevlor (here)
    brilliant interview bill.

nobody has yet mentioned who, this "33" might be. ... kev
    I honestly do not know of course.

The very first thing I thought of when trying to guess at who the 33 could be and have I ever heard of them before was something that appeared on GLP in Sept of 2005

Revelations of an Elite Family - Does not link to GLP but to scribd.com which has it displayed in a search-able easy to read book format.

Quote Excerpt from Introduction

Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed to force/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter. First some questions are being asked by Insider like "Are you really living on the planet you think you are?" which made people react differently than before.

The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broad understanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way which is very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least.

What amazes is that Insider answered these questions in a very short time span and if you keep in mind that the topics are diverse, some in depth and some epic answers showed up literally minutes apart, one must wonder how it was done. Copy/paste from internet? I checked intensively and the sentences Insider used cannot be found on internet. Like one person observed, this was way over the heads of the usual suspects.
    No clue if this is hoaxed but I found it an very interesting read and the "insider" was not your basic family member of the well known dynasties we are used to hearing about, but a hidden minority among them.

Unknown if this even relates to the 33 but the reasons this person did a Q&A at GLP could be seen as "fair play" so I was inspired to read this PDF again after listening the Charles.

20. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think the 33 most be, as Charles himself said, the guys on the very top of the game..the guys in the eye of the pyramids. It must have something to do with the 33 Masonic degree. I guess the 33 degree is for those who want to be close enough to the top elite. I wonder if Charles already belong to the Mason? Most likely.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 5 15 28 LastLast