Closed Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Perhaps a little investigation into the significance of the number 33 would reveal some information?

2. Link to Post #122
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

"even if he had slaughtered his golfing buddy in his first ever round of golf, his need to tell the world about it (Bill's interview is more or less a microphone to the world) betrays an insecurity commensurate with a low compartment. A person in a high compartment would be much more secure, and not debase their compartment by drawing attention to such a trivial fact. To me, this exposes Charles as a low-level operative."

Hi Brother Zook......I think you have hit a very interesting and revealing point here....................first as we know, Golf is the pet obsession of many, especially people who consider themselves to be amongst the elite. I often have wondered about the degree of obsession people, mostly men, have with this sport consisting of batting BALLS around a well-groomed GREEN into HOLES. In any event, 'Charles' inability to resist the impulse to brag about his Golf prowess is very telling on multiple levels.......he blew his cool here, and his overbearing ego is his Achilles' heel that can be exploited against him and undoubtedly has been. The more I think about it the less credibility I give to 'Charles' or his testimony, other than as a thinly veiled threat against any who dare oppose TPTB.

3. Link to Post #123
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Has anyone considered that the role of Charles might be to actually add chaos to the world? When Bill asks why he does this he answers "because I can", and then he goes on explaining that it could actually be part of his 'ability', so the 33 can't know whether he is doing what he is supposed to do and thus he can get away with it. I am thinking in order vs chaos, or in the Architect vs the Oracle in Matrix movies, or in the bool "The traveler" by John Twelve Hawks.

Maybe the reason behind Bill's uneasiness is that Charles is a wild, unpredictable person due to his role and natural skill.

4. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

If people could take a breathe, for a moment...

The comments on Bill's demeanor in the video seem to miss something. In my opinion he did not come across as subservient, at all. Part of the opportunity with this was establishing a dialog with people behind "Charles".

What it looked like to me, was an attempt at opening a peaceful, civil dialog. You accomplish this by being honest, and civil yourself. Both sides in this conversation were walking a tightrope. Both sides were speaking to/for others as much as they could in a public venue.

One thing to remember is, this was a first volley. Also means that first impressions are determined by what is said here.

More to say, once I've watched it again.
    Fred

5. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

It is easy and a distraction to let Charles accent, mannerisms and his statements that he is formally uneducated lead one to believe he is less intelligent than he truly is. He is most likely highly intelligent and may even be smarter than his employers. He says he was a rebel from an early age, he has little if any respect for authority. He is amoral, uncontrollable to a large extent, time has little effect upon him, and he doesn’t care about much. For those of us who DO care about many things in life it’s difficult to accept that he truly is detached about outcomes and we tend to think that he MUST care deep down. Maybe he does care somewhat in certain now moments, but he still ultimately doesn’t care. Not caring is a rather evolved state of being, even if we would like to think caring MORE is the more evolved state of being.

These are some of the traits of an advanced type of human which gives them great strength and advantages in this game here on earth. Certainly these traits have given him great advantages in his profession. He could not have done what he has done (the little we’ve heard) without being very intelligent, not just street smart. He is also rather detached in his statement that he has a terminal disease or condition, and a truly intelligent person knows that death means very little. Of course our bodies are all terminal and we all have different times for leaving our vehicle, however, Charles doesn’t need to accept a terminal diagnosis at this time, so I hope he rejects that and finds a cure.

Perhaps one of his weaknesses might be a desire for money, but he may ultimately not really care about that either. Dealing with the loss of millions does not seem to overly upset him. His lack of knowledge about the Georgia Guidestones shows little about his intelligence, it may mean that he is intelligent enough to learn what HE wants to know and not waste his time on things others think are important, because he doesn’t care what others think. We don’t know about his spiritual knowledge so we can’t judge if his possible lack of spiritual knowledge is a weakness, but it might be if he has not explored his full spiritual potential and powers. Possessing psychic abilities is not indicative of spiritual knowledge.

I’m sure he is intelligent enough to manipulate this situation in any way he chooses. Bill is, without a doubt, aware of that. Bill calling him a friend is not strange at all…. for Bill… because Bill is a friend. If Charles turns out to not be a friend that is his problem, but Bill will be who he is and I’m confident that he knows that someone you consider to be a friend might easily betray and mislead you. You can learn so much more if you are a friend to someone rather than an obvious adversary. If later they betray you, oh well… that’s life.

I found the information Charles discussed to be very interesting and look forward to any future interviews. I don’t really care about the supposed 33 bloodlines who think they control and may influence much of this reality other than for informational purposes, a bit of excitement and general curiosity. Finding out different world views is always fascinating to me, but I do not “believe” any of them are the ultimate truth because that would cause me to be in a weaker, more limited position. I understand that they largely believe in their particular role, and that’s a big clue to their limitations. Undoubtedly big money has big influence in shaping our world and we know there are those who are pulling many strings attached to many puppets, but if they have a strong belief structure from which they operate… that is a weakness because it is fixed and not fluid. I like to play the game by finding out weaknesses, and everyone has weaknesses. Charles explained that this is what he does. We can play this game too.

So I thank Charles for his interview with Bill. I like Charles even if many of his actions would be judged by most people as immoral, unethical, manipulative and cruel. But just because I like someone doesn’t mean that I would hesitate to “deal with them” in any way necessary.

Thanks for the great interview, Bill !!
    Nancy

6. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

What someone should ask these 33 (nudge Bill) is how are they planning to avoid the Holographic Principle(s). Since all parts are the whole, everything done is done to self. There is no good or bad, just construction and destruction. Wouldn't destruction of other be self defeating? Do they have some other perspective on this?

They most be aware of the holographic principles in order to use holoarchy to keep power.

I think they are as stuck from reaching the next level of (feeling) awesomeness as we are. Perhaps they are attached to the awesomeness power they feel from their sucking up of power. But, could they be convinced that unleashing the consiousness of the masses would exalt us all into a new world of unimaginable awesomeness surpassing anything attainable under current structures.

Giving is receiving. That is the answer. The circle , the paradox. The game might have been necessary. But we are here to create and can turn a new leaf and be loved for having the strength to change. I don't think they need to be exposed and harmed for some wrongdoings. Perhaps they are afraid of the angry unconscious ones. Can't there be protection from people like us.

The problem is we can't get access to their info to have a constructive discussion.

7. Link to Post #127
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    The economic theory I subscribe to , the "Austrian School", call this "Time preference" problem. In short, we, humans, evaluate in given period of time. Some do it for 30 years ahead, some for a year, and some for just few hours. The average for whole population is less than week though. For people that evaluate their actions in 30 year periods (or even 30 centuries), that is plain weakness. Yet "normal" people are not aware of that.
    And this is another "proof" of negative "conditioning": if you are unable to see through deception of education, well, your fault.

The list goes on, yet one thing to notice: there is always a "window" open, often in the plain sight. You can use it, yet all your conditioning is working against you. Yet, they can point to it and say: see- here was your chance and you decided otherwise. Game was fair, you lost.

You got to admit, there is twisted logic to it.

thank you for your critical observations.
    i am looking forward to see your positive and intelligent contributions

8. Link to Post #128
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Some thoughts.
    When you have everything that money can buy, all the power etc, whats left?
    Why the game of course.
    Now of course you want to win but you want a worthy adversary.
    There must at least be some chance that the adversary can win even against difficult odds.
    So you would give just enough information to at least encourage the other to play.
    The higher the stakes the more interesting the "game".

Now for me life is a game and eventually I will leave this world so im not particularly concerned.
    I can afford to walk away from the game of 33 as I know life is eternal but many are really scared concerned about what happens in this life, I have concern for them.
    When you know for sure that there is a loving God you can happily walk away from the game.
    Thats more or less what David Icke says. ie Stop playing the game. Its all an illusion only unconditional love is real.
    Easier said than done but there you have it.
    With great respect for all the intelligent rational thoughts expressed here by people on the forum.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #129
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I wonder if just by meeting Bill it sparked them to come forward as "Foundation X"...

10. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Hi all, happy new year! I've been gone for some time as I've kind of lost faith in all of this, but am back and listening to this interview now. I'm just under 45 minutes in - not that impressed yet. I assume Bill believes in this guy?

11. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,265 times in 8,324 posts

Quote Posted by New Dawn (here)
    Hi all, happy new year! I've been gone for some time as I've kind of lost faith in all of this, but am back and listening to this interview now. I'm just under 45 minutes in - not that impressed yet. I assume Bill believes in this guy?
    Yup, we've all had our heads in the trough and muddied up the grass around it a bit but there's still room for a little un.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I wonder if just by meeting Bill it sparked them to come forward as "Foundation X"...
    if Bill could get Charles to verify "foundation x", that would be very interesting.
    i hope/look forward to the next interview.

13. Link to Post #133
    buffski

Dear ADRIFT,
    With respect to when you say

Quote 'The crop seed segment was another example of the same, Bill suggested that an engineered famine would be mass murder, Charles said it wasn't like holding a gun to anyone's head. But he also talked about the "tactics" that have been employed to force farmers to use the "Terminator seeds" (as they've been termed elsewhere).
    This isn't willing cattle marching oblivious to slaughter, there's no free-will choice, they weren't allowed the opportunity to make a lazy/misguided/greed-driven selection, it was foisted on them.
    '
    Did you not sense that when he says 'it wasn't like holding a gun to anyone's head', that Charles is inferring our human docility and that maybe he is opening a few synaptic doors of self-realisation that we can indeed refuse and not comply? He perhaps could not openly say that we should fight and resist.

14. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

How about just reprogram the herd with truth. 999 channels of facts and open exchange. If the game is about power then lets see their power to wake up the globe instead. Why is power defined by control over. How about the power of the creator which makes more creators, not slaves . lol

Yea, i think Chris is right, its the game they want. So, whats there to negotiate or discuss.

15. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

I find the interview long with not so many pieces of information. It's obvious Charles didn't come to share but to play a game.
    The info included sounds reasonable though. I agree food is THE issue.
    I wonder why do the "ups" have the need to excuse their ways of manipulation by saying you can find anything out there. Yes, it is true, but you can also find the opposite information as well, so the end result is confusion. If they really were so enthusiastic and willing for our best, they should tell us the truth. But that would most probably result in them loosing outer control.
    And how can Charlie say they are allpowerful, yet "their" planet somehow managed to overpopulate?
    I think we create our world anyway - even if its an unconstious process. So stop blaming some 33 out there and start fixing the mess you created for yourselves!
    Anyway I think we should have compassion with them. How can someone with neverending lust for power and wealth ever be happy?

16. Link to Post #136
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

[QUOTE=greybeard;88009]Some thoughts.
    When you have everything that money can buy, all the power etc, whats left?

QUOTE]

There is a saying: The last skirt does not have pockets...

17. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

thanks to bill for this, many things can be read between the lines here, and i feel this is one of the most important interviews out there right now, the comment about arthur c. clarke and the monolith on the moon was especially intriguing, have also heard the great Edgar Mitchell talk about phobos in the same way. love strength and protection goes out to you bill, we need to care for each other right now, love and understanding is the key. we can prove them wrong.!!!

18. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by buffski (here)
    Dear ADRIFT,
    With respect to when you say

Did you not sense that when he says 'it wasn't like holding a gun to anyone's head', that Charles is inferring our human docility and that maybe he is opening a few synaptic doors of self-realisation that we can indeed refuse and not comply? He perhaps could not openly say that we should fight and resist.
    Human docility is more of a problem than the controllers, IMO. Your single biggest challenge facing you through the journey of life, is yourself...clue (fix us first) that you can control.

19. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    On the topic of golf, his claim of having slaughtered his playing partner in his first ever round of golf........
    There's one other possibility.....maybe he means that literally
    (sorry, sleep deprivation makes me goofy....)

Quote (3) Means to an end: kill 300 to save 30,000?? Ya gotta admire their moral relativism ... at least for a yoctosecond, wot? But here's the rub ... their own granite Georgia Guidestones more or less instruct to kill 30,000 to save 300! How's that for Pi-radian reverse psychology ... and Charles, the golfing psychologist? Probably nothing more than coincidence but 300 < 3000 < 30,000 (Here, ~3000 souls were, indeed, sacrificed on 9/11/2001 ... but to save whom or what?)
    Fascinating point. These guys - whoever they are - seem to love number games. And yes that moral relativism is disturbing, but easily fits the character we're seeing here.

Quote ps6: Not trying to pick a spot on the fence, folks ... but I don't want burn a bridge that TMastardsTB may be trying to span, e.g. in order to get off Devil's Island. After all, true spirituality obliges us to help those who want to come over to the good side.
    Wow, that floored me, Mr. Zook. Forgiveness, salvation, redemption; all those other abstracts I don't pursue nearly often enough -- I guess they do belong in this conversation, don't they? I don't know if I could pass that test......

I swear there's more here than Bill telling us to take this questionable person - and his equally questionable 'disclosure' -- at face value (or back-of-the-head value, as it were). Are we being tested in some way? Our ability to forgive? Our ability to solve an immense puzzle? Our ability to refuse manipulation for once? What's the test?

20. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Luke,
    I appreciate your post in total.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1 7 17 28 LastLast