Closed Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #61
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

I think it is important to remember that Charles is on the fringes of this plan and the so called 33. I have no doubt that he is a 'problem solver' with very special talents in 'that' field but in his own words, "if it doesn't effect him then he is not interested in it". Sometimes i think it would be easier for us to work backwards with the situation we are in in general. What is the motivation? It must be more than power surely? Without the validation that what you are doing is right i don't believe so many hundreds of years worth of 'bloodline' would be satisfied, not deep down. Not unless power in the sense that i am reading it is the correct motivation. Power to a different end maybe, yes. If i were an unfeeling race that could use the human race for something else. I keep thinking about James from Wingmakers here. His is the only story that makes any sense to me, that sits right in both my heart and mind.
    Resentment and loathing, that is what appears to be their motivation to me and that is why James's story makes sense.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Bill
    Your time and efforts to produce and share this interview with all of us is much appreciated!

A big thanks again! :-)

3. Link to Post #63
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I would like David Icke to view this video and give us his thoughts. As David has always stated there are more of us than them and that's right, but I also think they have a hell of a lot of protection and are hard to get to but not impossible if we have smart people on our side. Yes I think we all agree that the earth is over populated but in saying that who has the right to turn around and say right I am going to leave all you to starve to death while I sit in my comfortable abode.

I wouldn't feel right about surviving knowing billions were slowly dying. We need some spiritual geniuses to help find these little cabels and take them out but that's just mho, time for the tables to be turned for once in eons.

As far as Charlie is concerned the only reason I believe he could be coming out with anything now is because of the fact that he hasn't got much time left. I am interested in this machine which has caused this health problem for him. Anyone that all of a sudden is faced with mortality is going to do a 180 of sorts, but you need to think some more Charlie, because I think your bitter in a way and don't really care how many die as you said.

You need to think some more or maybe surround yourself with good people.

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

If this planet is overpopulated, OK lets say for the moment it is.
    Walk outside and look up, then think about the comments Charles made about the technology that is 100s of years in advance of what most are aware of.
    Think of the Universe as an ocean was another quote from Charles.
    A picture should be forming about now that easily solves any overpopulation here, think about it !

Oh wait, that would mean Lots of humans in space with the rest of the adults out there, never-mind, forget I said anything ;p

Scott/Aztar
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

5. Link to Post #65
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

that is creepy ? is ther giants othere eating US !? is that why nasa dont want to ... let us now, that reallity which is BAD NEWS!? IS there good aliens to protect us, what about those higher dimensional beings, and stuff? the creators..?

IS there another surface beyoind the "space" ocean sea surface, with giant beings? ehhe

6. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aztar (here)
    If this planet is overpopulated, OK lets say for the moment it is.
    Walk outside and look up, then think about the comments Charles made about the technology that is 100s of years in advance of what most are aware of.
    Think of the Universe as an ocean was another quote from Charles.
    A picture should be forming about now that easily solves any overpopulation here, think about it !

Scott/Aztar
    The world is over populated for the structure that we presently find ourselves in (AS FAR AS IM AWARE), and how long before the population doubles? 100 years? less? 50 years?

are we ready to pack billions of people into spacecraft and send them to other planets? which ones? and which people? can you name 10 people that you know who could undertake such an event? i cant, and even if this was a possibility surely dumping millions or billions of people on a planet (assuming they could get them there in such numbers) and letting them fend for themselves would be a death sentance.

they are more likely to wipe out billions imho.

7. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Samurai (here)
    The world is over populated for the structure that we presently find ourselves in (AS FAR AS IM AWARE), and how long before the population doubles? 100 years? less? 50 years?

are we ready to pack billions of people into spacecraft and send them to other planets? which ones? and which people? can you name 10 people that you know who could undertake such an event? i cant, and even if this was a possibility surely dumping millions or billions of people on a planet (assuming they could get them there in such numbers) and letting them fend for themselves would be a death sentance.

These events will happen (Humans in Space) there is no getting over that. Its part of planetary evolution, provided no ELE interrupts the process.
    That is not the point, the point is that its bad enough you keep a gun in the same room as a child but even worse if you allow them to play with it.

Ya ya I am in a cynical mood today, i know;p

Scott/Aztar
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

8. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Samurai (here)

Hi Samurai
    I think it was sir David Attenborough that said we would run out of clean drinking ( read non saline ) water before we ran out of fossil fuels. We are a sealed unit so once it is gone there is no more. Living off direct sunlight as opposed to ancient sunlight ( fossil fuels ) the planet can sustain the food needs of half a billion people.

Reiterating what i have said in a previous post i think that living from the heart or traveling in that direction would solve a lot of problems especially when repopulating another planet. I notice Charles was quick to stop the conversation of there being a jump room to mars. Chances are that a society and infrastructure is there already to receive us but under what kind of regime i shudder to think.

9. Link to Post #69
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

My initial reactions are that part of "Charles'" assignment is to insert a warning into this segment of the alternative media that TPTB - specifically the oil/chemical conglomerates, are prepared to do battle (i.e. sue) any who dare name them in public as enemies, especially in relation to the big picture issues, i.e. population control/reduction and eugenics. "Charles" is the classical macho alpha male who regardless of education and upbringing, his drive to dominate and prevail has made him not only useful to TPTB, but vulnerable to manipulation. If nothing else, if there is any credibility to any of this I would take it that, as I have suspected, the alternative media has become problematic to TPTB and now they are coming out in the open to show that they are directing resources to track, monitor, twist, with the goal of playing the usual divide and conquer games, neutralizing our effectiveness, and eliminating any threat we may pose. The core message seemed to be that (regardless of Charles' ostensible desire to help level the playing field) these powerful people are SO powerful, their sphere of influence SO penetrating and absolute, that we should give up any idea we may have of opposing them. It would appear that intrinsic to the culling the herd, is the creation of a docile population that will perform the tasks that TPTB desire, in the manner desired - I noticed that he did say "NON COMBATIVE" individuals who decided to go off and set up an organic farm somewhere off center might survive. Shortly thereafter he did say that "we" (meaning the masses of humanity presumably) "don't live like that anymore".........in other words the masses have become so urbanized and unable to survive on their own that the remnant that did drift off the target to set up subsistence-level farms wouldn't really pose any threat to TPTB or their plans. In conclusion I feel that "Charles" was doing his job by delivering a threat and basically negative message to the resistance.....................I am not sure I believe his story about having an illness, or that he was acting outside the chain of command because EVERYONE has family or someone who they wish to protect, and his identity would be easily obtainable by anyone seriously desirous of it if he were venturing into ANY forbidden area. In short, I believe Charles was taking NO risks in being interviewed, he was doing his job.

His ego is such that HE MUST assert dominance over Bill at every juncture (revealed by talking over and interrupting continuously) - I do not trust "Charles" and with the exception about the comment about bringing something back from the moon meaning an object left there by ETs, as per Arthur C. Clarke's Space Odyssey presumably, I heard nothing new here. What is NEW is the threats being made against US openly.................i.e. do NOT attack the big corporations (esp. the petrochemical concerns) because we WILL retaliate........we WILL shut down your websites and cut off your income streams. That is a direct threat not only against Bill but against every member of Avalon Forum. Moreover Charles said, fine - go off and set up an organic farm, that poses no threat to what we intend to do. Basically he was saying - they will do what they will do, and sit there watching it roll out, smoking their ridiculous cigars and sipping brandy by the fire and having a good chuckle at our pain, suffering, and torment. This is a reminder that these people and the people who work for them are sociopaths by definition. OK, fine - have pity on them perhaps, but trust them......NEVER.

10. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Disclaimer: Maybe I shouldn't comment until I see the whole thing. I've only watched the 1st hour, and that's all I can stomach for now.

Right at the outset Charles says "I'm quite devious....it's part of my character." And he's clearly proud of it. I'll bet he's reading these comments right now, thrilled as all hell at his sudden notoriety. What a trip! STS all the way, baby.

Charles says these 33 bloodline masters regard us as ENTERTAINMENT. Of course they've written the best storylines for us -- bloody wars, shattered children, manufactured diseases and plagues, the relentless suffering and anguish of our planet's history. Pass the popcorn, guys! So now, let's have a lottery of sorts to see which 'useless eaters' we get to watch die, slowly and painfully - mostly infants in undeveloped countries, no doubt. And does anyone sense that Charles objects to his masters' plans? Kill thousands of helpless infants to save the 'important' folks, whasamatta with that, huh?

Go ahead and listen to this self-aggrandizing little weasel -- THEN, pull up some of Bill's other interviews: Credo Mutwa. Marcell Messing. Klaus Dona. Jim Humble. Credo and Marcell tell us the same things as Charles about the horrendous controllers that abuse us -- but you can hear the devastating pain in their hearts, as well as the love. Charles? Yeah right.

So, what has me absolutely BEWILDERED is this: Bill Ryan - a person I hold in the very highest esteem - calls this little creature his FRIEND? Yes, he does, at the very beginning of the interview. I simply can't wrap my mind around that.

It's only because of my huge respect for Bill that I'll take a deep breath, chug an Alka-Seltzer, and listen to the rest of this.

11. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

It occures to me that one thing we CAN do if they mess us about with less than honest disclosure is to agree a shortlist of issues to form into 'firm' predictions. As Charles said, if we predict events they will cancel them to kill off our credibility.

As credibility means far more to them than it does to us ( well, me at anyrate ) we can draw up a list of things we don't want them to progress with easily and "predict" them all over the internet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think we have to tread very carefully here... I have a few concerns.... I think my main concern is that Charles is being used to redivert us.... He could well be telling us the truth 95 percent of the time and that would make it incredibly hard for us to spot the lie ... Also, some of what he describes in the interview could be interpreted as mind control such as his sudden ability to play golf and how he forgets how to do some things and is now able to do other things.... There are extremely devious forces at work here and I am sure Bill is aware of this- we have to take only the solid facts and assess each one individually.....

13. Link to Post #73
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thats thing about the golf and he.. is weird guy, but im sure he knows he is right.
    OK , but maybe that golf talk is like a tactic to make him more powerful, and higher his EGOOO... BUt i like to hear him talking... dont know if truth or not, but in the end he is someone looking to succeed, i think thats every guys dream. Maybe he will have more to say in the future.. and if we are doomed.. well enjoy your ride here on earth... next station can be better.

14. Link to Post #74
    I live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada with my life partner.
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, for this interview. I listened carefully to what Charles said on the issues discussed and will view your interview again. There is a lot of information to digest and a lot of questions to be answered. Would i be alone is saying that I am confused about the so called "grand picture" that Charles presents based on your questions. There is a great deal that wasn't said by him.
    Lightseeker

15. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Thank you Bill . It must be difficult to contain your self from exploding with questions and being careful not to offend Charles...Awesome job. I look forward to hearing more from you and Charles. Happy New Year, even though time is irrelevant ! Loren

16. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightseeker (here)
    Thank you Bill, for this interview. I listened carefully to what Charles said on the issues discussed and will view your interview again. There is a lot of information to digest and a lot of questions to be answered. Would i be alone is saying that I am confused about the so called "grand picture" that Charles presents based on your questions. There is a great deal that wasn't said by him.
    Lightseeker
    Hi Lightseeker
    Not in any way trying to answer for Bill here but what you said intrigued me and i would like to respond. I hope that is acceptable.
    My take on the this is that 2 things happened as Bill says.
    A man representing the top was ordered to speak to us.
    He disclosed information about population culling.
    Anything about thinking machines, the moon, golf, rivers, having powers etcetera etcetera is nothing more than conjecture and padding.
    Bill discerned the vital components of the interview for us from the get go.
    Can we think of a better way to save mankind from itself?

17. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by bluegate (here)
    J...
    2) The things that were 'hinted at' but not fully explained/divulged/discussed at points were the topics that 'might' have been of real interest to hear what 'Charles' had to comment on...
    Seconded. I hope we will hear more on these subjects.

18. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I'm not going to say much on this subject yet as I have not even started listening to the interview (Still trying to get through Kerry's 4-hour new-years' special), but I still laugh every time I hear you guys or TPTW talking about overpopulation. You see, that's only looking at the issue from a single standpoint (or one dimension - the 3rd dimension).... Physically we may be overpopulated, but, looking at it from a higher standpoint, all these people wouldn't be here for no reason would they? Lady Gaia wouldn't allow so many billions of souls on her if there wasn't a higher purpose for them to be here, would she?

We've *GOT* to stop thinking in the negative all the time... And start looking at problems from more than one direction, otherwise TPTW may as well have already won. My gut feeling about this year is that there are things that are going to happen that CANNOT and WILL NOT be predicted. It is those things that will have the most positive impact for us simply because TPTW have not and can not plan for them or against them. I hope I am right, for every soul on this planet's sake...

Joel

19. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you, Bill.

This is an excellent interview.
    I appreciate the questions you asked and the way you continued to sum up his explanations until he agreed that you got it right.

I do not think it is important that he said little that was new.
    To me, what is important is that I have a better understanding of how they think they look at these things they are doing.

I am not sure I think they are doing what they think they are ... or perhaps Charles missed an attitude somewhere along the way.
    I am not sure if Charles is stuck thinking corporate methods of money/power is the key here, or if THEY do.
    According to Charles this is how they see things, I am not ready to think that is entirely true.
    It seems way too limited, somehow.

Now,
    This idea that most of the ET ships we will see in the skies are earth based or allied with earth based powers is something I have been realizing, and it does make the most sense.

I cannot imagine that earth will be permitted to explore as the conquistadores did since we would surely behave in the same dreadful and childish ways.
    We are indeed bad neighbors, and we will be kept behind a fence until we grow up.

@all,

This summer, I had a realization that every myth, legend, story, history, fairy tale, etc we have ever had here, was put here to enslave us.
    There are no exceptions.

Once this had sunk through a bit, I could no longer see from inside the paradigm of anything earth based.
    I could only see events or current stories from WAY back as if I were on a distant planet viewing this whole scene.
    (It looks very different from where I see it, bye the way.)

What became clear to me in this interview, was that these 33 are being enslaved by others more powerful in the very way Charles describes in this video.
    They have learned this from their own enslavers.
    The 33 are pawns and there are beings who laugh at them just as they are laughing at "us".

They have created this population that they hate and want to destroy.
    The population is not to blame for this... they are.
    I see it as a very big self hate of these 33, projected out to the 7B on the earth.
    The cigars and the raucous laughter comes from the insecure and the bullies.

Back to Bill's opening statements.
    Wow, Bill.
    You gave them the courtesy of a well thought out suggestion for a win-win solution where they are not embarrassed and yet the planet thrives. All 7B of the inhabitants thrive.

Great interview.
    Thanks so much,

jeanna

20. Link to Post #80
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. I digested alot of information.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 4 14 28 LastLast