Closed Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 3 13 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Quote If what Charles says is true, that as long as he, Charles, remains on the earth, then Bill Ryan is safer from harm, then we all need to continuously pray for and meditate on Charles' good health.

You know the problem is...Charlies have tasks. They always accomplish their tasks no matter what they say and no matter what it costs ..

The problem is, we need to lift up for some better news on earth else it's all no go.

The problem IS with society that stopped believing that truth has power.

There's a pickle in every jar unless it's the same jar that has been in store room for last 30 thousands years, all the same Charlies.

Where's the news

I'll tell mum to call me Charlie, hope it helps...

2. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    The one thing that I garnered from the interview is this: The Controllers will change their strategy if they believe we are "on to them". That said, we either attempt to openly implore them to change ( as Bill appears to be doing) or we reamain subversive and beat them at their game.
    If I may, I would suggest that we don't fall into the trap of thinking that there is only one right path here. We do what is right at the time, taking into account all available data (in whatever form we are able to receive it).

Right now, I have to ask myself, "has the internet become my television?", my drug of choice? it's easy to connect and I've never been very sociable. And the signs are pretty clear when I can't connect to the internet; I am worried and grouchy.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Don’t be too taken in by some of his stories…Most of what he presents as he has stated, we all know about…this is a very clever man and knows exactly how to embed an idea into your mindset…yes he speaks a lot of truth but he very cleverly mixes these truths with a few typical mind conditioning to sway your thought patterns in another direction…he is right that they give us clues for all to work out and decipher, and we have been doing so… to say that we are outnumbered and they can do more or less whatever they want is absolutely rubbish!! don’t let anyone tell you this, we are all in control of what we want out of life. Like I have said many times before don’t buy into this boxed in thought projection of being helpless and that there is an outside group of people that controls us and outnumber us massively. OLD GAME, this is the new game now... We are the change and we can change the shape of the ‘play’ in any way we want. Our collective thoughts will take us where we want to go.

The most important part of this thread is what Bill has said at the start of the original post…

Quote And to do that, the shift in consciousness that will be required needs to extend from the very lowest to the very highest strata of society. Now that a New Year is upon us - 2011, as significant as any that we have experienced thus far - and here we all are still standing (and in the process becoming wiser, more aware, more responsible, and much better informed): I ask all of you reading this, and watching the video, to join me in a vision for Planet Earth in which every human being, no-one excluded, plays their part in creating.
    viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

anikohu (26th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #44
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Agreed Viking....

And i believe Charles is ..in a way... supporting the change of "game".

By talking openly like this... we are given more tools to play on this field

6. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

We are the Powers that be
    But we have to change our mind to know that.
    C
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

just watched it....I'm not feeling comfortable about 'Charles'....the word
    'Wide Boy' kept coming into my mind..which for the non-Brits means a man who wheels and deals and lives on his wits.

which 'Charles' probably wouldn't deny for a moment

I am concerned about the way he kept control and dominance verbally by stopping talking then when Bill began to speak he would interrupt and carry on with his point. He did this so many times and I could see at the end, Bill, that you tried to give more time for him so it didn't happen...then he would do it again!!

I just hope he isn't still 'on the job' that he started..do you know what I mean?

I am sincerely sorry Bill to be negative about the interview and I wasn't going to
    say anything....but...

Something not right about it for me...

is he genuine, an opportunist or still an agent?

I know you must have researched him Bill....so maybe I'm being harsh ??

8. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

I agree. I am also a cockney. I have known many like this. Hope I am wrong

9. Link to Post #48
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. It was valuable information, but not in ordinary way. To be clear, this interview was total joke to me.

Why?
    It contained no useful information, only new type of propaganda. This interview had no focus, subject jumped like a ball of ping-pong. We already know that whistle blower industry produces 90+% of crap, even Discovery channels are full of triangular UFO's and the most stupid can predict that food is primary resource. Every time question intended a clear answer – interview jumped to new subject.

Which propaganda?
    Bill is so brilliant, that elite wasn't capable to handle it. They hired the best man, but Bill turned him from enemy to whistle blower. In Bill's shoes I'd like it a much.

There is couple of leitmotifs in this interview:
    1) Though elite seems to be cruel and corrupted to us, actually they do right thing and there is no alternative to that. Very important new theme and good way to hijack resistance. It happened before with nature lovers. They were turned in to green terrorists who help to separate man and nature.
    2) Elite is so all-powerful that we have no chance, the smartest thing to do is go with them.
    3) They are magical 33, no identity, no clues. So stop to blame free masons, politicians, jews and so on, we have new enemy – 33.
    4) Test for reaction. If successful then show have continuation, else new script will be written. Some themes for future conferences were introduced like thing from moon, space as ocean and creatures in it, 30/70 thing ...

About Charles
    Men who struggles to express himself verbally can't be a elites intelligent problem solver. It can be good driver or assassin.

Without “proper blood”, education and without social skills the “special” ability to act quickly in critical situations isn't useful for any elite. Why? Because they, the members of elite, make decisions and policies and make quick decisions if needed. The workers are just expected to act accordingly. So by description and by verbal expression Charles should be good for military.

In real life
    From my experiences working with people for government and international organizations:
    1) Stupid or hones people can move up the ladder but always end up as upper-middle level managers. This is maximum level for people called useful idiots.
    2) To become an insider no one offers money to you nor makes sinister proposals. You must be smart enough to understand what they want and please masters, then you will be promoted. Sadly it imply to be sociopath and skilful criminal. Higher positions require you to have some dark secret like pedophilia – guarantee for your loyalty.
    3) To be insider in any criminal or secret/closed organization you must have a long history of proven qualities which exclude the chance to become next whistle blower.
    4) Workers have no idea what insiders really think and can't whistle or fart any useful information.

In truth seekers world we must isolate two different directions. Real, sometimes boring work to identify malfunctions in our society and joyful esoteric digging.

From first side let be honest, it all goes down to jewish culture. People who truly believe being real humans. They call us animals and zionist influence in the world is their biggest secret. They were first money makers and collected wealth helped them to corrupt other areas. They are behind “goy” management religion called christianity. They were able to infiltrate lot of organizations in history and corrupt them. Europe conquered America and East is taken over by money.

Now we have zionists behind the money. Money is behind politics, media, wars, food and pharma. Of course there is lot of inner fights too, because those in top, are way from being normal humans.

It is really so simple, but they do not want us to acknowledge it. They do anything to keep this simple truth hidden. By this reason we are entertained with countless esoteric stories. Yes life exists in space, yes we may have aliens behind zionists, yes ..., yes ... But those stories are not important for our future.

Before revealing natures secrets or finding unedited version of history, we must to stop accepting aristocracy in any form (royalty, elite, ascended masters, messiah, aliens, opinion leaders, truth tellers) and do it without destroying civilization we rely on. We must to become individuals who interact with other individuals and stop to be a cattle.

Strange observation
    Current planet runners, in some unknown reason to me, always say what they are planning to do, people just watch and hear but do not understand. They talk about ideas of founding fathers, economic success, better management, guided something and so on. It is all true but founding fathers were corrupt, we are part of economy as commodity, better for them and guided by them. Next time listen and do not assume that they talk from your perspective.

We are allowed to grow cows for milk and meat. We are not allowed to do this with humans. Why? Because cow has no understanding of this process. Maybe this is the answer to our problem - stop to be a cow.

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I loved the interview but i don't believe that the human race is totally powerless about the whole thing like he keeps suggesting over and over again,although i do agree that for the vast majority of people out there that may be the case,but we gotta believe there is still a good chance we can win this game someway somehow,because if that isnt the case our journey and stay here on earth would bare very little fruit and i refuse to believe that's what life is all about,was a great interview Bill thanks!!

11. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,007 times in 8,166 posts

I have some questions that I will put in the other thread but for now I just want to say this:

The general theme is that the '33' have a plan to "fix" the human race and the planet. That plan makes perfect sense to them because it's the plan that keeps them in the driving seat with all the power they are accustomed to. If Bill ever gets his 20 minutes it'll probably amount to a plan that would NOT grantee the continuation of the power and privilege of the '33'. Even if that plan was a better plan for the human race it's a near certainty that the '33' would not approve of it.

They are not negotiating with us, they are holding a gun to our heads. I really don't think they can be reasoned with. We have to get that gun out of their hand and say NO! The big dilema would be regarding what we would do as an alternative. If they still have the only plan that will keep the human race going, they get to stay in power too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

i thought that was a great interview.

the thing that repeatedly came from this is something i have personally been convinced of for a long time now.
    unless someone comes up with a better plan then something along the lines charles talks about HAS to be done. for us to progress much further than this point, without a better plan, then we do need to go through a cataclysmic change.
    the world is sick, we all know it, the majority of the population within advanced western society are 'useless eaters' plumbed into the TV and are consuming to the benefit of the machine.

the people here are in the minority.
    sadly the majority are not going to wake up, they dont even want to.

the PTB, the people with the overall picture have been through the data, have been looking at this for a very long time and have come to a conclusion that the planned or 'final solution' is the only way to solve the predicament we find ourselves in.

and this is very important - who are we to say that they are wrong, we dont have the information - yet (another point charles hinted at).
    i belive there is a chance we will be given the full information, most of it is out there already, if we can see through the self perpetuating pile of bollocks that we find ourselves swimming in.
    once we have that information maybe it is going to be down to us to find the solution.

it is easy to think that we can wave a magic wand and sort this out, but the population is growing at an alarming rate, an unsustainable rate with the world being run in the way it is now. a solution to the mess we are in is not an easy task at all.
    we are in the structure that we find oursleves in and that is pretty rigid, yes we are ready and willing to do whatever it takes, but look around your place of work, the colleges and universities etc etc, the masses dont even see a problem.

if no alternative solution is found then i belive that something will be done, because it is a necessity, and this will result in the wheat being seperated from the chaff, because it is the right thing to do in that situation.
    im not being on the side of the 'baddies' here, im just stating an opinion derived from looking at the information that is available now.

we are in the very lucky position to have been warned about this well in advance, more than enough time to ensure that we have a chance, however slim that may be, to come through a cataclysmic change. maybe we have been given this warning deliberately, maybe that is all part of the plan, we are all candidates for what lies ahead, some will make it some wont, some will waste the advanced warning and feel like right muppets, some will heed it and still not make it through. but the ones that do make it will be the ones with visions of a better world, and that world will most likely be run with free energy and all we hope for now, a possible utopia forged with the pledge to never let things get like 'that' again.

the human race is about to undergo a big change either way, because it has to.
    unless a better plan is devised it will be under the PTBs rules.

i would love for us ALL to live in utopian peace as enlightened beings, in pure and clean society and environment, develop our maximum potential, but one of the problems stopping that happening on a global scale could be 'the massive population of sheeple' meets 'time left for action', can that many be roused, educated and completely transformed in the timescale we have before we are propper phucked?
    and if they are not, and the PTB do nothing, will it all eventaully come crashing down around us at some point anyway and we loose everything and revert back to the stone age?

i dont know.

one thing i do know is we need all the info, we need to be given the opertunity to come up with a plan, and that can only happen with all the correct cards on the table.

but if that fails, and charles reckons we have no chance, then be thankful for a heads up, and continue making your plans for you attempt at survival or regret it later when you are tucking into the family cat or wondering which of your companions will taste the best.

in the end its all a game, when your last breath is gasped and you close your eyes, you will be opening them in the next reality and all of this will be forgotten.
    in the grand scheme of things, if the soul is eternal - its all part of our journey, and if its not, then whats the point anyway...

13. Link to Post #52
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

what a battle of minds this interview was,and if i may say so only two British men can have this 'dual 'and appear totaly calm and comfortable on the surface.Bill has definatly put himself on a very courages trail that is only just beginning now that the video is out...
    there is no more front than this,and he is doing it calmly and collectedly, a very good 'representative' for "our" side of the story.i give thanks to him...
    i also thank 'charles' as well for doing this,wethere he put himself at stake or not beacuse even though he is far from being trusted to say "the whole truth, the only truth and nothing but the truth" still,we could have get to peek on the 'profile of someone who is part of or very close to the current rulers,we need to build their profile just as they doing to us.the examination should go both way...
    i have a question though,and i just might didn't understand it right beacuse of language barrier or for another reason.
    its been said in the interview by Bill or by 'charles' that "planet earth is broken" and they are responsible to fix it... isnt it more accurate to say that this planet earth is broken mainly beacuse of them? this Agenda that goes for thousands of years has produced famine;hunger,war,mind control,killing of men,women and babies,the destruction of the planet,death,murder,destruction of living species,vaccines,experiments,changes and damages to name but a few,and thats the outcome of their thousand of years in control...are those the best results they could achieve??
    and we are to pay for it...interesting that 'charles' with his logic is supporting this without even blinking..
    i would also say its a little naive to think that they might divert from their way of doing things as if they did not think about the other option.
    i wrote to Bill privetly and said that personally i would have no interest or care (and i probably dont stand a chance anyway,thank goodness) to be between the strongest,smartest,fittest...(if indeed that what the survivors will be..they might turn out to be a group of very broken souls) i think that we,human beings come in all sorts of variations and abilities,and its best that we all advance together.each in our own step.

in conclusion a very interesting interview.Bill put himself out there for all of us and thats a gamble that i hope will be paid off.some important reflections,nothing that we didnt hear before,oh,but is it all true?

a brain storming is needed here and i am interested in the point of view of every and each one of the forum members.it is a pleasure for me to be in this company together with all of you.

14. Link to Post #53
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Thanks Bill for posting this and a HAPPY NEW YR to you & yours! Ahk

15. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,007 times in 8,166 posts

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)

a brain storming is needed here and i am interested in the point of view of every and each one of the forum members.it is a pleasure for me to be in this company together with all of you.
    I agree about the required brainstorming and I suggest that we first extricate ourselves from the projection of the one-sided ultimatum from the 'rulers' first. If we see everything in the same way as them we'll likely come to the same conclusions as them too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Thank you Bill!
    Very well done interview. One could really feel the tension during these two hours. Bill, on your body language it look like you felt you were out in deep waters but you swam well I thought. It did really feel like you two were playing chess. Charles definitely gave me an impression of having some agenda with what he was saying, And I also found it interesting that he was so into calling certain things complete rubbish without as he says any scientific interest or descriptions of why. I would like to hear more background on those claims. Always nice to hear things from a new perspective however. Thank you once again Bill and keep up the good work!!

17. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Regarding the point that The 33 laugh about people at alternative sites being preoccupied with spirituality, -- even with practical spirituality (the truest and highest kind, in my view).

As Greybeard and Zookumar and Agape and Viking and others have already pointed out, spiritual and metaphysical issues are a hugely important part of the ultimate big picture. The 33 can laugh justifiably about people getting their priorities wrong by emphasizing things like “ascension” etc. OK, point taken. But it seems to me that The 33 have underestimated the power true spirituality and true awareness really do have to transform any situation, any problem.

Although “Charles” claims to be a cynical realist, surely his true, perhaps partly subconscious, motive for giving such a long interview comes from a strong moral and spiritual sense somewhere inside him? Why else would he do such a thing? And I can’t see how the practice of not watching TV, which “Charles” advocates so strongly, could be called anything other than a “spiritual” one. OK, you might call it “psychological” instead, but the kinds of psychological theories it fits with are the ones that emphasize awareness and have close similarities to practices from mystical traditions. I wonder why "Charles" has chosen to spend months chatting with Bill. I suspect it's because Bill has brought out major sides of "Charles" that the latter didn't realise he had inside him.

And to continue from Bluegate’s comment, even if it turns out that the population does get “culled” in the kind of way “Charles” describes, wouldn’t that be one way of making sense of “ascension”? If the number of available bodies will be more limited in the future, then only those who are sufficiently aware will be reborn into mankind2.0 (or should that really be something like ”mankind4.0”?)

I also totally agree with Viking that “Charles” is that rare bird known as a “charismatic” personality. Such people can sell anything to anybody anytime – even though I’m sure “Charles” was doing his very best to tell the truth as he personally sees it.

18. Link to Post #57
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I have some questions that I will put in the other thread but for now I just want to say this:

The general theme is that the '33' have a plan to "fix" the human race and the planet. That plan makes perfect sense to them because it's the plan that keeps them in the driving seat with all the power they are accustomed to. If Bill ever gets his 20 minutes it'll probably amount to a plan that would NOT grantee the continuation of the power and privilege of the '33'. Even if that plan was a better plan for the human race it's a near certainty that the '33' would not approve of it.

They are not negotiating with us, they are holding a gun to our heads. I really don't think they can be reasoned with. We have to get that gun out of their hand and say NO! The big dilema would be regarding what we would do as an alternative. If they still have the only plan that will keep the human race going, they get to stay in power too.
    Yes exactly Norman, and thank you.
    Yes we are over populated by several billion when living off direct sunlight and eating non GM foods but i believe that if the technology and information is shared we could find an answer to our problems.
    He was trying to plant a seed which is one of the reasons he was so evasive and asking Bill to say what he thinks instead.
    The response he gave to the question of mass murder was at best questionable.

19. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I also totally agree with Viking that “Charles” is that rare bird known as a “charismatic” personality. Such people can sell anything to anybody anytime – even though I’m sure “Charles” was doing his very best to tell the truth as he personally sees it
    "charles" strikes me as someone knowing quite a bit by accident/association, seeing little...plus and as he puts it: he does not care and there's no right and/or wrong (!!!)..it then follows that in essence, besides being an operative, he's a post person communicationg the latest edition of the plan....let's remember, a few months back there was another one convaying a message of an inevitable nuclear and biological strike - claimed he was well informed just like this geezer from hackney..

the future is not known and the 33 cannot bare it, whoever they are... l

edit to add:

p.s. if he was raised in hackney, he's a likely east ham (football) supporter...you haven't seen a real life ET, until you've seen those...it's something else...

20. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just watched the interview and here are my two cents.

1) What ngogly says makes many points that I'd agree with w.r.t. the 'impressiveness' or lack-thereof of this so-called whistle-blower

2) The things that were 'hinted at' but not fully explained/divulged/discussed at points were the topics that 'might' have been of real interest to hear what 'Charles' had to comment on... But the material that WAS covered in an overly long, and sadly under-edited piece (too full of repetition and waffle that halted progress, direction and clarity) was hardly new, startling or revelatory!

3) Examples of missed opportunities (although perhaps deliberate to allow for 'selling us' a subsequent interview!) such as the reference the the whole 'alien disclosure' issue and the type of 'reports so far coming out 'not being what you think' should have been followed up -- and hearing what the guy had to say about his claim to 'know a lot' about the adulteration of food and water -- far more relevant than some of the circular 'mutual pussy-footing' waffly parts -- were skipped over due lack of time, yet would have been far more interesting to hear if he really had anything 'new' to contribute...

Some general additional carping:

On the whole I was unimpressed that the 'informant' clearly stated that he was 'not' a true insider but had been employed to do some apparently 'clandestine' ops for them... yet later constantly referred to 'we' when asked about what the 'elite' were 'planning'. Yet he was supposedly 'kicking them in the nuts'...

I accept that Bill had supposedly spent many hours talking with the guy, during the planning and research stage of the interview... and has since no doubt satisfied himself of his veracity or he would not have published this interview... but it was frequently the case that the points that were being made were thrown back to Bill to articulate the issue and then the interviewee either gave some vague or relatively limited comment in response rather than volunteering any really unique information himself. (A typical manipulative process)

I would not be confident, that if this person is genuinely what he claims to be, and a person who genuinely represents 'the elite' by proxy -- that he is NOT in fact carrying through his task of aiming to undermine and discredit Bill Ryan -- BUT not by getting Bill to endorse some 'dramatic' but ultimately embarrassingly false claims... rather simply by getting him to 'build up' (over several months) material that actually offered so little in the way of 'real value'.

Let's hear a much more concise, to-the-point second interview that actually deals with some of the more critical and revelatory material... Only by providing a sequel that far outstrips the first for 'radical and risky' info will some faith be restored in the value of this 'witness'!

And as to claims that 'whilst he (Charles) is alive' Bill will be safe from other 'interventions' -- well if everything else he claims is even vaguely to be believed -- the this promise cannot be expected to hold much water -- and if anything could be another straw-on-the-camels back of Bill's credibility -- in which case... job done, Charles! I guess?

To be fair -- Bill comes across as always as genuine and real, and tries his best in his 'overly cautious and frequently long-winded' way -- but sadly as was intimated in the interview this does make him most vulnerable 'type' to being easily manipulated...

At least nothing in this interview can REALLY upset anyone as we surely knew it all anyway!... And as the guy says -- if it raises any hackles that he has 'revealed too much' they'll simply move to plan 'b' -- or c or d or e.....

Sorry Bill. A for effort -- but D for content on this one!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bluegate For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #60
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

OMG i know the FOOd company hes talking about :\ Nothing new to me.. actually i new it all the time.

The see the space as an ocean is creepy

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 3 13 28 LastLast