Closed Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 11 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Dear Friends,

It's my pleasure to announce a new video, published today - on 1.1.11, most auspiciously - which covers a very great deal of extremely important new ground.

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P...nuary_2011.mp3 (audio, 84 Mb)
    http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P...nuary_2011.mp4 (video, 414 Mb)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_nLgHnC6BdE

I've been deeply engaged in the material covered in this interview - which is just about everything you might think of - for the last several months; and this accounts for my unusually low public profile recently, which some have commented on, and a few have been concerned about.

This is a two hour, on-camera interview with the contact - named 'Charles' - to whom I've made passing reference in recent radio shows, and who first e-mailed me in July of 2010. We first spoke in August, logged over 30 hours of Skype calls, and then a couple of weeks ago, before Christmas, we finally met in person.

Below is a transcript of the introduction to the video, which constitutes an important personal message. It's the best summary I can offer.

The video itself explains a great deal about the modus operandi of the controllers, and starts to lay out some of the events and scenarios that - up till now - have been planned.

This material is the tip of a very large and important iceberg needed. I know some of that iceberg, but not all of it. I hope to learn much more during the coming months.

--------------

A personal message from Bill Ryan
    In the summer of 2010 I was approached by a very unusual man. The story of that contact is described by him in this interview. I've called him 'Charles'.

He's spent many years working for the elite group that considers it their responsibility to run the planet.

He's not an academic, a historian, or a scientist. But he wanted to communicate some important information: about the worldview and philosophy of this group — from their point of view: what they're trying to achieve, why, and how. What he wants to see is what he calls a 'Fair Contest'.

There's a great deal of material that was not covered in this interview. It is, to some degree, the start of a dialog. The group of 33 that 'Charles' works with is indirectly using this opportunity to communicate. I've reported this communication as accurately as possible.

As is normal journalistic practice, some of the information was asked to be off-record at this stage. As you watch this interview, you will see that there are a great many unanswered questions. I'd like there to be a further interview. But any decision about this isn't mine to make.

For me, the second half of 2010 has been an interesting time. It's culminated in this opportunity to communicate indirectly, through this video and through 'Charles' himself, with the group of people who are running the planet.

This is what I would like this opportunity to say:
    I understand the history and context that 'Charles' has explained — some of which is in this interview.

But there is another way.

If you are to be the true leaders of the planet, you can be the captains of Spaceship Earth with a responsibility for the entire Human Family.

There can be a massive clean-up operation. You know that the technology exists. Between us all, this can be done.

Clean water, clean air, clean oceans, free energy, abundant wildlife, health and education for every human being.

Planet Earth could be a paradise planet — a model for this sector of the galaxy.

The Human Race is a massive, long-term experiment.

This information, confirmed by yourselves via 'Charles', will not be new to many of those watching this video.

'Charles' has explained that the extraterrestrial race who initiated this project are letting everything unfold with a philosophy of non-interference.

It is arguable that the optimum conclusion for all — an outcome that would delight those whose project this is — would be for the Human Race to take responsibility for itself: and show just what they can do.

Your legacy to remain for time immemorial, here and elsewhere, could be:

We cleaned up the mess.

We inspired and funded the world's brightest and best from every nation to work together to solve the problems.

We fully restored this beautiful, magnificent jewel of this solar system.

Look what we did.

When the entire Human Family, organized, focused, and under inspired leadership, worked together — to show just what could be done.
    --------------

Notes on the interview:

Charles' London accent is quite strong... and in places the dialog is very fast-flowing. This might be a problem for some people for whom English is not their native language. A transcript will be available in a week or so, and another video subtitled in English will be uploaded. Translations will follow as soon as possible.

There's a very interesting dramatic backdrop to this story, which has not yet been told.

Charles first contacted me because he had been ordered to 'deal with me'. I had become a 'problem', and he tells this story in the interview. The attempt to take Project Camelot down had, to some degree, failed: there was initially one problem, but now (with the 'amoeba splitting') there were two. But as Charles discovered more, he changed his own priorities.

After that, all kinds of drama ensued. Charles was obliged to 'run', landing up in jail in Nigeria... and broke out to return to the UK where he was eventually required to report back to his colleagues. He is now, to quite some degree, operating to facilitate communications both ways between myself and the controlling group.

I'll release more about the specifics of Charles' information over the coming weeks. The only reason I'm not presenting it all at once is that there's a huge amount of it: there are many places to drill down into. These include:
    • The demonization/ criminalization of the alternative media.
    • The plan to create a false flag event to present the ETs as dangerous enemies.
    • The plan to reduce the world's population through the control and distribution of food.
    • Planet X and dangerous solar activity (both are real - but are not show-stopping threats).
    • The ET project to create and optimize a new genome - which is the human race on this planet.
    • This is the first time in the history of the human race that we have got our hands on ET technology - which was never part of the plan. There were no accidental UFO crashes: all the craft were shot down - at first by a 'lucky hit', and thereafter deliberately.
    • The legacy of the controlling group, and why they feel this is their responsibility.
    • The way the controlling group functions, and considers its role: some of their codes, protocols, and 'rules'.
    An important note: this group is NOT the Illuminati. It's a Council of the 33 most senior members (defined in a particular way) of each of the 33 bloodline families on the 'inside'. The controlling group does not have a formal name.

They meet frequently, and make major decisions about global affairs. Charles has always emphasized - even when he had greatly displeased some of them through his insubordination - that this group sincerely feels it is doing the best thing for the planet, the human race, and the ETs... whoever they are (Charles does not have access to this information).

Other groups which we know of (the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Knights of Malta, the Rosicrucians, the Priory of Sion - and many more), are all groups or societies which are lower down the 'pyramid' of control. This group of 33 constitutes the very capstone.

There's a great deal to suggest that this release of information will be watched and monitored very closely indeed. As mentioned above, I have more information, which for the moment has been archived offline with a number of other trusted people.

It remains to be seen how much more detailed information I'm at liberty to release in the coming weeks and months. But the big picture is laid out very clearly in this interview. In the meantime, my intention, as made clear in my personal statement above (and in the introduction to the video), is to suggest in the strongest and most courteous ways I can to the controlling elite that there is another way to go. I want nothing less than to change the timeline of the human race.

And to do that, the shift in consciousness that will be required needs to extend from the very lowest to the very highest strata of society. Now that a New Year is upon us - 2011, as significant as any that we have experienced thus far - and here we all are still standing (and in the process becoming wiser, more aware, more responsible, and much better informed): I ask all of you reading this, and watching the video, to join me in a vision for Planet Earth in which every human being, no-one excluded, plays their part in creating.

Bill Ryan
    PROJECT AVALON
    1 January 2011

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aledum (3rd March 2023), Avocadess (26th June 2011), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2023), Erixon (1st February 2011), mymoonlightshines (30th January 2011), scary-m (26th March 2012), stomy (29th January 2011), vano915 (30th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Thanks, Bill. Am downloading it now to listen to tomorrow.
    It's taking ages, wish it would hurry up - wanna go to bedzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Happy New Year Bill

Many thanks for the excellent video with ‘Charles’ - well worth the wait and a brilliant contribution for the New Year ...

Happy New Year to all with peace and love for 2011. JP

5. The Following User Says Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th November 2023)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank You Bill

I will watch this 1st thing today, this must be part of what you were eluding to on the Avalon conference.
    I do have a question though.
    Did Jordan Maxwell meet this gentleman and what was his assessment ?

Scott/Aztar
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

7. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Thank you Bill and Charles. Most informative and as you stated, confirms what many here already suspected.... rightly the information is already in front of us.

I did not know about the leggo space ships we (they) built. (I think you called it modular) and we intend on being the explorers not the explored! Sounds like we are really actively defending the planet against everybeing!

I would have loved to have him speak about the off planet beings already living here with us and any comments he had on the reptilians dwelling under the surface. Actually so many questions and other topics to cover - I do hope there is another opportunity to speak with him - food water God(ess), health and medicine, pyramids, energy etc etc etc
    Did he confirm that the 33 answer to an off planet species??????????? Cant recall that and was there confirmation on the importance of raising the conscienceness of the population - will it have any effect on anything.

Wonder if we keep naming dates that will put off their plans given they just wont do it if we do name dates (evil laugh).

I am also stretching my imagination to think about the names of another 33 gene pools over and above the illumanati - whose names we know!!! Who ARE these people?????

Good luck with the counter proposal
    W

8. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

hey bill.. sitting in my motel room downloading it now and will be watching it when i get to africa.. am heading there for work as usual. i hope we will all see some fruits of our labour come into the human consiousness this year mate
    bennycog

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

11. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Bill, congratulation for being able to have this level of interaction!
    I wish you use your 20 seconds to the maximum!

A question: Charles said: "Until they get to the moon and bring that thing back"... he will not join the bandwagon. To what is he refering to?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

13. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Bill, my boss is quite unsatisfied for me retiering to a secluded computure watching something and mumbeling to myself.
    i am 40 minuets in to the interview..i am taking down my (virtual) hat infront of you.

limor

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th November 2023), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My first thoughts on this guy were screaming BS and my instincts are usually correct, however i do feel there is an ulterior motive at play here which could very well be a set up job. There are a few points i could go into which point me towards calling this guy a hoax, i will come back to this thread when i have more time but for me this interview seems pretty pointless with no verifiable content.
    Maybe i'm being a bit grumpy having spent 2 hours listening to this guy ramble.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hello Bill,

A VERY interesting interview Bill. I'm not sure which emotion I have more, elation that more disclosure is being released or frustration of the unanswered questions. Bill can you ask him as to the status of David icke as viewed by the '33' and to whether David is seen as a 'threat'? Also the nature of the Holograpphic universe as theorised by Icke. Can you also pin 'Charles' down on the severity of Earth changes and push him on a timeline. There is one as you know!

Best regards Bill and Thankyou so much for your courage.

Rob Walton

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Dear Friends,

It's my pleasure to announce a new video, published today - on 1.1.11, most auspiciously - which covers a very great deal of extremely important new ground....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vericocha For This Post:

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Most sincerely thank you Bill & Charles for having the courage to release this interview. It would take alot strength to do so.

To the 33, please just be more straight forward with us the public, im am sick of the BS, and just want get us all on the same page working together to help all of mankind move forward.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Abovelet © (5th May 2013), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2023)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Bill,
    Thank you for the interesting interview. I'm assuming Charles was well vetted by you prior to this video and that what he knows is valuable addition to the narrative in your opinion.
    I can relate to the corp. thinking visa vis population control. Downsizing to get a better return on investment for the shareholders. That would seem to be the mindset of the 33 and the language they would use.
    A group, which trades exclusively on inside information, with the power to change business landscapes at a moments notice and capitalized on those changes. I'm thinking Microsoft and PCs, the Web and Google.
    What troubles me with the financial model is how can the 33 be at the top of their game if economies of scale or takeovers do not occur in their sphere of influence.
    Would they not suffer the same bloated model that they wish to change here? Who among them decides which elite become common?
    Thanks again for the video and Happy New Year's.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mgray For This Post:

22. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for this loving interview. Thanks Bill and Charles for sharing your thoughts. Yes Project Camelot-Avalon is relevant.

I believe the river analogy is an important one. Situations finding a natural resolution by controlling the direction of the flow. That is what the Game is about. They believe they are doing a responsible job. I wonder who gave them this responsibility, and why?

An important information : the control of the food supply. As I understand it, the monster will be coming from that direction. But I find it really sad that the ones with all the resources, data and logic, concluded that mass extermination is the only solution to the problems of this experiment. In my opinion, this conclusion will come again, and again, and again.

I'm discouraged by the fabrication. There are no incentives to grow. It is all rubish. Maybe, maybe, if we could kindly share the truth with each other, we would be able to make significant decisions and become what we should become, to our full potential. That is loving, selfless, creative beings. We are right now lacking courage (including myself).

If it really ends up to this conclusion, why are we still allowed to reincarnate on this planet?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Elly For This Post:

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Must say i'm a bit surprised. Lots of blah, blah, blah with little substance. I think its safe to say we already knew much of what was discussed and covered. Bill you have every right to look and deal with this man with every fiber of sceptisism. After revealing how and why you met I wouldn't let me guard down with this guy. Please be careful.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Just finished watching the whole interview. Charles is an interesting, if not charming, sociopath who sounds as if he knows what he knows. He's not telling all that he knows however, and is playing Bill a bit. I think Bill is aware of that. The interview was fascinating and I look forward to hearing more from him.

In comparison to other interviewees, he never makes a play for the emotions or fears. He's not looking for followers or believers. It's not quite clear why he would do an interview like this unless Bill has become, in his mind, a worthy opponent. Tread lightly here. The game's afoot.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

28. Link to Post #16
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Happy New Year Bill, am downloading the interview and if I may, comment later. It just might have a bearing on what I mentioned recently to you.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Hi Bill, Outstanding performance on your part, you are as good an interviewer as any Micheal Parkinson or the like mate. I really don't know what to make of this chap, I could understand the top 33 using a guy of his background to sort a few problems out for them, but I find it hard to accept that they would then let him in and include him in their group as such, I would have thought having proved himself to be competant at errrr "Sorting things out" they wouldn't want him too close and to know too much of their secrets.
    Modular triangle space fleet? Has anyone ever reported a triangle flying around with a chunk missing out of it? while the indavidual small ship is off on a mission, plus think of the actuall configuration of making a large triangle out of lots of small ones, every other ship would have to reverse in. and in a particular order.
    I would say Two hours of not a lot of information, other than about him, but maybe it will lead to better in the future now that the first interview has been done and he should be more comfortable with it.
    Happy new year Bill and everyone on the forum. D.A.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

32. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Ok, where to begin?
    Firstly i would like to thank Bill and Charles for an absolutely phenomenal interview.
    There is an awful lot of innuendo to process here. Reading between the lines, facial expressions and body language as well as well timed pauses and deliberate ommintances.
    If there was a question i would have posed to Charles it would have been " What right do the 33 think they have in deciding which lives must be spared?" and all that that question entails....
    It is either a question of ego or necessity and although i understand the metaphor of the family drowning in the river i would hope there are better ways of dealing with over population than taking away their choices.
    It is easy to say that we should turn off the tv meaning that it is a choice we made ourselves as a race; but this is the bed that was made for us, the direction we were led in.
    If what Charles says is true in that this goes back past the ancient Egyptians then it is their mistake.

A problem shared is a problem halved even if there will be some upset in solving the problem, i believe it is morally right to air the problem in the general forum and let us come up with a solution as a race. We will solve it, or not, it will be messy and hard but i think it would be better although not necessarily kinder.

I like Charles's take on time. I am and have been working through a theory in my head that time is or was the forbidden fruit that trapped us here like this. That time birthed the ego which binds us to the mind and not the heart. The knowledge of time not time itself. Anyway, still playing that through.
    More to come after i read replies etc.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to bilko For This Post:

34. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Thank you to both Bill and "Charles" for this interview. A lot to digest here but for me at least, this has clarified some things.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

36. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Did he confirm that the 33 answer to an off planet species??????????? Cant recall that and was there confirmation on the importance of raising the conscienceness of the population - will it have any effect on anything.

W
    Witchy
    It is my understanding that Charles intimated that the 33 bloodlines were in some form either alien or direct ascendants of alien beings beit humanoid or not.
    Otherwise this is all one big egotistical experiment/game they are playing. I got the impression that the original bloodline was terraforming or creating races for purposes unknown.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to bilko For This Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 11 28 LastLast