Thanks

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

Hahaha, very true

3. Link to Post #203
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

It is about time we laughed about SOMETHING here!!

4. Link to Post #204
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Further thoughts.
    We are either in a world of illusion or we are not, in a world of Maya or not.
    The 66 Charlie or whoever want us to be be led deeper into illusion because you cant be controlled when you are spiritually enlightened as per the realm of the Mystic.

Personally I would ignore him and all others of the same ilk.

There is a story of a sage in India.
    Alexander the Great (I think it was) wanted to take him back with him.
    He sent for him, the sage would not go to met him.
    Eventually Alexander went and threatened to decapitate him if he did not acquiesce to the threats.
    The enlightened sage said. "Then we will both watch my head fall to the ground".
    He knew he was not the body.
    All fear comes from identification with the body.
    Its my body but not what I am.
    I have some responsibility to look after it but its not me.
    So yes we must act as though the experiences of this world are real because thats where the spiritual growth evolution occurs but we are eternal so why worry about the stories of the 66.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #205
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Further thoughts.
    We are either in a world of illusion or we are not, in a world of Maya or not.
    The 66 Charlie or whoever want us to be be led deeper into illusion because you cant be controlled when you are spiritually enlightened as per the realm of the Mystic.

There is a story of a sage in India.
    Alexander the Great (I think it was) wanted to take him back with him.
    He sent for him, the sage would not go to met him.
    Eventually Alexander went and threatened to decapitate him if he did not acquiesce to the threats.
    The enlightened sage said. "Then we will both watch my head fall to the ground".
    He knew he was not the body.
    All fear comes from identification with the body.
    Its my body but not what I am.
    I have some responsibility to look after it but its not me.
    So yes we must act as though the experiences of this world are real because thats where the spiritual growth evolution occurs but we are eternal so why worry about the stories of the 66.

Chris
    Here here Chris your comments cut to the heart of the matter. "Charles" is assuming the 'target audience' comes primarily from a place of fear. Our bodies are NOT who we are. The only power these people have is that we acquiesce to them. Therefor, we should not. I also agree that although people's reactions to the film is interesting and informs the group and more importantly ourselves when we examine them - we should not put much, if any energy into waiting for whatever else the guy has to say. It is giving him and perhaps others too much power. We need to let the oxygen out of that balloon.............where we put our attention is where our energies go.

6. Link to Post #206
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Dogma (here)
    It was subtle in the way he did it. In other words, "Hey Bill, I was actually supposed to make your life hell for you, but I kind of like you. So as long as I'm around, you shouldn't have any problems... By the way, you know I have a terminal illness, right?"
    well he succeeded at least for a while...

Quote The entire thing is a sting operation against Camelot. everything started back in the summer when we were attacked in multiple ways (Rense, Eagles Disobey, etc). Soon after that we were infiltrated by John Burns. Kerry bought his story and so did David WIlcock. He's an agent. I have audio recordings and 100% proof. Kerry will not hear it...
    I guess we better send over the MMR to Charles and keep Bill safe for 30-40 more years...

and yes, there is still a lot of pain knowing who was behind the break-up, we're big enough to forgive and forget, but want answers...

7. Link to Post #207
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    "even if he had slaughtered his golfing buddy in his first ever round of golf, his need to tell the world about it (Bill's interview is more or less a microphone to the world) betrays an insecurity commensurate with a low compartment. A person in a high compartment would be much more secure, and not debase their compartment by drawing attention to such a trivial fact. To me, this exposes Charles as a low-level operative."

Hi Brother Zook......I think you have hit a very interesting and revealing point here....................first as we know, Golf is the pet obsession of many, especially people who consider themselves to be amongst the elite. I often have wondered about the degree of obsession people, mostly men, have with this sport consisting of batting BALLS around a well-groomed GREEN into HOLES. In any event, 'Charles' inability to resist the impulse to brag about his Golf prowess is very telling on multiple levels.......he blew his cool here, and his overbearing ego is his Achilles' heel that can be exploited against him and undoubtedly has been. The more I think about it the less credibility I give to 'Charles' or his testimony, other than as a thinly veiled threat against any who dare oppose TPTB.
    Ahk,
    i think we should resist to try to hammer Charles. Although he had done things in the past, which shifted him up the power structure, that should not make him a target. He has changed and put his life on the line to change our situation.
    Who on this forum will risk his/her live for the cause? Just few, believe me. Of course you have a lot of virtual-heros here, but when it comes to real S**t, then most will fail that test.
    In this way you can see Charles as some one who deserves more positive credit than many here.
    So lets apply some logic here:
    Assumption 1: He plays a 100% devious game. What will we lose? A few hours of baseless discussion; one thread which will become useless etc
    Assumption 2: He is as much on our side as he can, which can not be 100%, considering from where he is coming.

If that is the case, don’t you realise what it means?

This is HUGE.

Not only because of Charles and his risk of life, but what he represents.
    This is a one time chance to preach not to the choir of forum members, but to start a serious and respectful discussion and have the chance to change things.
    Imagine the following situation:
    A king who is ready for a massive onslaught onto your chiefdom is sending a messenger to you for discussion. It is clear the messenger needs to be treated with importance and respect, because he represents the king. But you will start mocking about the colour of his trouser, or about his accent. You do not focus on the main thing: To get a message back to the king.
    When this messenger goes back and reports your behaviour, what do you think is going to happen?

Do you REALLY know the potential loss:

Being indirectly responsible for the culling to happen, because we had our chance and we f***ed it up!!!

I don’t want to take this risc, so I assume he is on our side and whatever personal traits he has is not important here. Are we not all at different stages in this big school called EARTH?

So my appeal to all on this forum: STOP this kind of petty discussion. If you can’t really contribute positively in this unique situation, why don’t you just sit back and take a break, no offence taken, please? The absence of non-substantial discussion is also a positive contribution.

and let the heat come...

8. Link to Post #208
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)

Ahk,
    i think we should resist to try to hammer Charles. Although he had done things in the past, which shifted him up the power structure, that should not make him a target. He has changed and put his life on the line to change our situation.
    Who on this forum will risk his/her live for the cause? Just few, believe me. Of course you have a lot of virtual-heros here, but when it comes to real S**t, then most will fail that test.
    In this way you can see Charles as some one who deserves more positive credit than many here.
    So lets apply some logic here:
    Assumption 1: He plays a 100% devious game. What will we lose? A few hours of baseless discussion; one thread which will become useless etc
    Assumption 2: He is as much on our side as he can, which can not be 100%, considering from where he is coming.

If that is the case, don’t you realise what it means?

This is HUGE.

Not only because of Charles and his risk of life, but what he represents.
    This is a one time chance to preach not to the choir of forum members, but to start a serious and respectful discussion and have the chance to change things.
    Imagine the following situation:
    A king who is ready for a massive onslaught onto your chiefdom is sending a messenger to you for discussion. It is clear the messenger needs to be treated with importance and respect, because he represents the king. But you will start mocking about the colour of his trouser, or about his accent. You do not focus on the main thing: To get a message back to the king.
    When this messenger goes back and reports your behaviour, what do you think is going to happen?

Do you REALLY know the potential loss:

Being indirectly responsible for the culling to happen, because we had our chance and we f***ed it up!!!

I don’t want to take this risc, so I assume he is on our side and whatever personal traits he has is not important here. Are we not all at different stages in this big school called EARTH?

So my appeal to all on this forum: STOP this kind of petty discussion. If you can’t really contribute positively in this unique situation, why don’t you just sit back and take a break, no offence taken, please? The absence of non-substantial discussion is also a positive contribution.

and let the heat come...

Bashi I agree that we should not rush to bash 'Charles' or allow the discussion to degrade into critiquing haircuts, etc. - however neither should we surrender our independent skeptical thinking. I for one think that the credibility issues have not been completely resolved, which need to be in order to proceed to the next steps - i.e. objective and critical assessment and analysis of what he said. While I have the utmost respect for Bill, at present we must 100% rely on his assessment of 'Charles' credibility which I am not 100% comfortable with. Of course given the stakes we should not miss any opportunity to work our way through to a positive result..............but it is not at all clear to me, yet, that this is a profitable avenue to explore. In the meantime surely a little humor is permitted, right?

9. Link to Post #209
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

Bluff and bravado from Charles, all piss n wind! Maybe he'd like to prove me wrong LOL
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

10. Link to Post #210
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i sincerly hope this doesnt turn into a pissing contest....

We have a goal... We have reasons we all do what we do..

This is NOT the time to judge eachother.

11. Link to Post #211
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Dogma what is subtle about threatening Avalon, Bill and all of us? "Charles" said that TPTB will not put up with attacks on them (threat - we will financially destroy/sue/whatever) etc. What's subtle about that? His purpose was to deliver a message to all who dare object - don't bother. We are firmly in control and have only contempt for you.
    Well, by Bill and Kerry's own admission of abject poverty, we can assume that " you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip". Bill has mentioned that he has repeatedly managed his life in such a way that he is not an easy target.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    That line would fit well in a Tarantino movie
    So would the whole scene

12. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

*sighs*

Hey if this guy is for real, then why did'nt he tell us what the correct portion of real info is correct....

ie; He stated that 70% of what we know is rubbish and that only 30% is correct...!!!

A real truth bringer would let us know which direction to take, and not get us to play guessing games... PROVE ME WRONG. Please.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

13. Link to Post #213
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    i sincerly hope this doesnt turn into a pissing contest....

We have a goal... We have reasons we all do what we do..

This is NOT the time to judge eachother.
    You should know me better, its not a pissing contest, I'm speaking from past experiences which I'd like to think many of you know about as openly publicly stated. When I say something its from my experience and not just an opinion OK?
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

14. Link to Post #214
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Dear barry heart..

Yes I do know you well..and my comment though motivated by your post...was not directed at you.

Look around at all the posts..

Are we ready for this?

15. Link to Post #215
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris

Indeed, that is a given really, from my perspective.
    Although I may entertain discussion, these people have nothing I want or need. Posting here is somewhat playing with them.. should they even actually be watching. I respect the part they have unknowingly played, for their part in creating a reality for us to test ourselves in and I thank them for that.
    But after that, there is indifference. They don't matter in the scheme of things, they are only rulers of THEIR world, a world that is shrinking. I have compassion for the greater good not my personal physical well being. All threats are hollow. Que sera sera.

16. Link to Post #216
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,246 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    *sighs*

Hey if this guy is for real, then why did'nt he tell us what the correct portion of real info is correct....

ie; He stated that 70% of what we know is rubbish and that only 30% is correct...!!!

A real truth bringer would let us know which direction to take, and not get us to play guessing games... PROVE ME WRONG. Please.

viking
    Eric! He confirmed:
    • The reality of the plan to set up a false flag event to frame the ETs as hostile.
    • Full details (with a rationale from the controllers' point of view) of the plan to reduce the world's population.
    • Confirmation that the human race is an ET genetic project.
    • Confirmation of ET reality, and the reality of their craft.
    • A statement that the ET craft had been brought down deliberately (after one or two initial 'lucky hits' in the 1940s).
    • Confirmation of the existence of the Mars base, and that we're poised to leave the solar system.
    • Confirmation of the existence of the back-engineered man-made flying triangles.
    • The existence of the controlling group, with details of their composition and modus operandi.
    • Confirmation of artifacts on the moon, and confirmation that Arthur C. Clarke knew a great deal.
    • Quite a bit more - about the way that the insiders operate, and how they think.
    That's quite a good value for a whistleblower interview - wouldn't you agree?

Consider also that the release of this video was sanctioned (approved).

That's why I was saying in an earlier reply, a couple of days ago, that this was a form of Disclosure (read the above list again!)... just not in the form that we were expecting it in.

17. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Céline (here)
    Dear barry heart..

Yes I do know you well..and my comment though motivated by your post...was not directed at you.

Look around at all the posts..

Are we ready for this?
    Hi Celine, I can see that on both linked threads there are very many pages and very many posts, the interview has sparked a great debate and guess that was the purpose, for 'them' to see who is awake and who is not
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

18. Link to Post #218
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Eric! He confirmed:
    • The reality of the plan to set up a false flag event to frame the ETs as hostile.
    • Full details (with a rationale from the controllers' point of view) of the plan to reduce the world's population.
    • Confirmation that the human race is an ET genetic project.
    • Confirmation of ET reality, and the reality of their craft.
    • A statement that the ET craft had been brought down deliberately (after one or two initial 'lucky hits' in the 1940s).
    • Confirmation of the existence of the Mars base, and that we're poised to leave the solar system.
    • Confirmation of the existence of the back-engineered man-made flying triangles.
    • The existence of the controlling group, with details of their composition and modus operandi.
    • Confirmation of artifacts on the moon, and confirmation that Arthur C. Clarke knew a great deal.
    • Quite a bit more - about the way that the insiders operate, and how they think.
    That's quite a good value for a whistleblower video - wouldn't you agree?
    thank you bill, i agree and if he were to go into more detail, wouldnt it get to a point that it makes it unfair to them from his point of view?

19. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

Don't want to sound ungrateful Bill, but most of this we already know...

Thanks

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Then again as several whistleblowers over the years have also publicly stated all of the data in above Charles could also have garnered that lot together to weave his answers.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 1 11 21 28 LastLast