1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

It comes down to priorities.
    The more you think that you are the body and that life, which is what you are, is dependent on there being the opportunity to take the form of human being, the more you will worry about the content of the interview.
    Charles is dying, is he worried, I think not.
    We all die sooner or later. Then what?
    I think the, then what? is important, thats my personal priority, must be my age Lol

There is immense power in knowing you are not the body, that you continue to exist after the body expires.
    Then without fear you can do the best for your fellow man while here.
    Bill rightly feels that there is another way and that in my opinion is the raising of consciousness.
    Individually we are without the necessary force far less power to resolve the difficulties faced by mankind, ie starvation for one.
    However when there is the spiritual knowing that there is only One and we are part of that One, then there is a raising of the consciousness of all seeming others.
    A rising tide lifts all boats.
    When working out of a higher consciousness there is the power to manifest life supporting change.
    Gandhi worked a miracle, Nelson Mandela also, Gorbachev brought about peace with the cooperation of others.
    These were massive changes.
    Using the same power (higher consciousness) then we could feed the world, do away with warfare and solve other problems that have beset mankind for much of its history.

Taking the worst case scenario, that the whole human race becomes extinct, is that a problem?
    No.
    Why?
    Because the life that you are is eternal and if necessary will take form as a different species. Everyone is an aspect of that life.
    Everyone survives.
    There are no "losers"
    That might seem a radical point of view but think about it.
    Even in earthly terms the way to survive is through a raising of consciousness.
    The likes of David Icke are very clear, when all is said and done, he said "All is an illusion except unconditional love"

Putting all that aside
    I found the interview interesting.
    It would seem that the UFO's sighted are probably ours and that most of what we believe in the alternative media is untrue.
    Most of the spiritual books are just good fiction, some truth and not a little fantasy.
    Life tends to unfold slowly, yesterday much the same as today, tomorrow much the same as today.

Respecting all differing points of view
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by redeyeblue (here)
    My first thoughts on this guy were screaming BS and my instincts are usually correct, however i do feel there is an ulterior motive at play here which could very well be a set up job. There are a few points i could go into which point me towards calling this guy a hoax, i will come back to this thread when i have more time but for me this interview seems pretty pointless with no verifiable content.
    Maybe i'm being a bit grumpy having spent 2 hours listening to this guy ramble.
    Hi Redeyeblue
    I too have taken into consideration that this may all be dissinfo and from a man raised down the road from me with the same ( ish ) accent.
    His wild card seemed to be his "abilities" and "what would i gain from it?" as well as that underlying will do do whatever is necessary to get to the position where was getting noticed.
    A man who will do whatever is necessary can be very useful.
    The truth is that i don't know if he is telling the truth or not. I did see his ego once or twice with a few head wobbles and his confidence is as stable as a rock. His knowledge seems limited if only because he has no interest in the more esoteric stuff ( as he said ). He doesn't do it for money...power, maybe. I think he likes feeling in control ( and i say that respectfully not knowing the man ). Which brings me back to his abilities hmm. I can actually relate him to Gary Mckinnan in many things.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bilko For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by redeyeblue (here)
    My first thoughts on this guy were screaming BS and my instincts are usually correct, however i do feel there is an ulterior motive at play here which could very well be a set up job. There are a few points i could go into which point me towards calling this guy a hoax, i will come back to this thread when i have more time but for me this interview seems pretty pointless with no verifiable content.
    Maybe i'm being a bit grumpy having spent 2 hours listening to this guy ramble.
    This is fair. By his own admission that's what he does and the charm and humble rapport he brings is very appealing. However you may be grumpy There is little in this format that differs with other PC/PA interviews. They're all non-linear and have little verifiable content. It's just another piece. Maybe you're bringing an unreasonable expectation with you.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

While i remember i want to add that Charles seemed very good at not replying to anything really. He used the same technique i have seen with a few whistleblowers on your videos of what i can only describe as misdirection. He is there for a reason and i understand there is a protocol but he would neatly guide bill around issues until they were lost in another issue. The first thing that comes to mind is "the monster" although i think we got part way there in the end. I think the summary that you kept giving him Bill was a n opportunity that he seemed to latch onto to skirt the original questions. I could be wrong, but that is how i perceived it an in impartial viewer without all of the drama of a meeting.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bilko For This Post:

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There is immense power in knowing you are not the body, that you continue to exist after the body expires.
    Then without fear you can do the best for your fellow man while here.

Chris
    This is so true Chris and i believe one of the major steps we must take towards transformation. More than a belief, a knowing that we are not our bodies and perhaps more importantly, we are not our minds. If we lived from the heart, None of the problems we discuss daily here would exist!

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

given the nature of who he claims to be and who he is speaking on behalf of, He can't be doing this as a favour to mankind. His motives are almost certainly for his own benefit.

I would tread very carefully as I don't trust a word he says.

10. Link to Post #27
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Happy New Year to all on the virgin day of 2011!!!

I'm not sure Charles celebrates the Year, the Day, or any time fragment thereof - after all, he lives in apparent contempt of time - but good health to him all the same, in the coming year and beyond!!!

Just finished watching the video. Interesting stuff. I tend to agree with his assessment that 70% of alternative media is charlatanry (e.g. being run like rabbits on greyhound racetracks tho' perhaps not realizing that themselves). And he's bang on about the food control paradigm, at least, from all that I have read ... so nothing new there. Carol Rosin already covers the fake alien invasion; Charles confirms this from his place in the compartment (we're all being compartmented more or less). Charles makes a metaphorical allusion to fat and lean meat (e.g. hamburgers on legs), which is a little disturbing as this aligns with previously tabled capstone (hypocapstone??) remarks, e.g. useless eaters. Charles is confident that 2012 is a psyops. That Niburu is perhaps part of a binary star system with the Sun.

In short, I tend to agree with Charles. Having said that, it is still possible Bill is being played to garner sympathy for the goals of the capstone (and the hypocapstone). After all, much of what Charles offers is merely confirmation of what most of us already know (who've entered the rabbit hole). To Bill's credit, he doesn't succumb to the temptation of endorsing the capstone, at least not as much as Charles actively or passively has done or is doing. I see Bill largely in conflict with his conscience ... which is a good thing. Charles appears not to be bothered by philosophical considerations, being practical from head to toe - and down through the holding skin to the connecting bones. This is not a good thing, IMHO. After all, Bill still fights for what makes us all human, e.g. the multitude of inefficiencies. Charles, by contrast, appears to have had his umbilical cord cut closer to the mother than the baby, with the hypocapstone then grabbing the baby by the cord and pulling it through boyhood and puberty to young adulthood to midlife without much conscience or crisis; and with much material inducement. He is an unrepentant materialist; and should be as much admired for his consistency as despised for his material weakness aka practicality. Practicality, alas, is a codeword for the collection of energies of the hydra of animal instincts; in the most extreme case, this hydra transforms into a highly-trained algorithm-executing robot that kills inefficiency on command and with great proficiency (here, inefficiency is a codeword for both humans and human values). Charles is a brilliant mind, but brilliant minds that are short in conscience are closer to machines than humans.

IMHO, the notion of fair play - for Charles - is a functional paradigm, e.g a means to an end. Give the masses a sense of fair play and they will be less inclined to storm the Ziggurat, as it were; which is why many things are hidden in plain sight. I mean, what can be unfair about keeping things above board? Fortunately, for the rest of us, fair play is a means in itself. And that is a fundamental rift between people of conscience (e.g. pathwalkers) and people of practicality (e.g. stateholders). Between people of noble purpose and people of perceived noble purpose but who are really not. Between human-orients and robot-orients. Between Bill and Charles ... in a black and white view of the world.

Having said that - and my conscience behooves me to warn fellow Avalonians of the real possibility of deception (with Bill being deceived by Charles) - I will now state my support for Charles. For I cannot exclude the possibility that Charles has found his conscience, however small it may have been to start ... it's my belief, FWIW, that none of us have unit conscience and none of us have zero conscience ... and having found his conscience, is working towards finding unity and unit conscience. It would be a shame to have such a brilliant mind not working for the good of humanity (even if his publicly stated claim is that he works purely from a point of practicality). To wit, no one is so brilliant that they are bigger than their own insecurities ... alas, insecurity is an amplifier of conscience, if not also a conscience mill. Humble opinions all around.

ps: My New Year's Hope for Bill and Charles is that they get together again and explore ways to bridge the gap between the philosophical and the practical.

11. Link to Post #28
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    [...], but brilliant minds that are short in conscience are closer to machines than humans.
    Thanks for the whole, but especially for this.

12. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Zook,

Happy New Year! The Earth said hello to me and omg is my head splitting. (Don't ever mix wine and champagne. )

Bill is not being mislead. He has been vetting this information for months. Doing his homework..... We need to take a page out of the controllers' handbook and "let it flow"... Bill said that more information will be released. People need time to digest and consider the information before they can take on more. If Bill and "Charles" dumped it on them in one go, a lot of good information would be overlooked in a "wood for the trees type" response.

The one thing that I garnered from the interview is this: The Controllers will change their strategy if they believe we are "on to them". That said, we either attempt to openly implore them to change ( as Bill appears to be doing) or we reamain subversive and beat them at their game. Either way, time lines will change. I would prefer those timelines to change by the terms of the children of Earth, not the self appointed controllers of it ( yes, i am hung over as would be evidenced by my dangling participles).

In closing, I am extremely grateful that my inner voice told me to start organic mini farming five years ago. Its the same inner voice that lead me to Project Avalon. That same voice is telling me to play very close attention to what Bill is saying. He, for whatever reason, truly seems to love this earth and the people on it.

13. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

The next question I'd ask 'Charles' is , for what kind of audience ( social group ) is this kind of 'release' sequestered .
    I bet sure he would not be able to answer that question but can hear more laughter from backgrounds.

It was seriously entertaining debate, the type I can appreciate in real time too.

Happy New Year Day

14. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Another thing that comes across to me is that those who think they rule the world get great enjoyment from seeing the alternative media pull us here there and everywhere and they (The alternative media) think they are awake and all else asleep. Ha!!!
    For my money they are so easily distracted, running from one headline grabbing event to another.
    Distracted from what? is the $million question.
    Raising of consciousness is my answer.
    My feeling is that we have to get to the real root of the problem.
    The collective consciousness has not evolved enough, risen enough, yet to have the required power to transcend the various situations and attitudes that are less than life supporting.
    The main tool of the "others" is fear, a person of raised vibration has little fear so not easily led or controlled.
    The "other" has a vested interest in keeping the collective in fear and of a low vibration.
    We are being led to believe that there is an enemy out there, something to fear and that is the big brake on the raising of consciousness in my opinion.
    The more we can argue and disagree the more the so called rulers are happy.
    A simple way is "Let go let God" the power of prayer is phenomenal.
    Eckhart Toll said that "Consciousness is rising because it wants to, can we help it no just get out of the way" is what he said.
    Simplistic but sheer force of our will has not achieved peace, we go to war to get peace, how mad is that?
    Its not being a door mat either, just a balance.
    Thats my ramblings of the moment
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Bill, I would love to know what "Charles'" diet is all about.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

aledum (11th March 2024)

17. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Thank you for this interview Bill and Charles. I'll be waiting for more of the reveals this guy. I'll probally watch this more than once more just to hear what I missed in the first viewing. I would've have to hear what he knows about Gary McKinnon. My head drooped when he said that was off the record. Lots of info in there. Lots some new some not as new. A good interview. Thank you again for sharing this.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

18. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Thank you Bill, as i was really getting bored, LOL I have literally watched every single vid that PC had post and was looking threw UFOTV these past few days. Don't make me do that again ,,Mwahahahaha.
    have an awesome New years guys, LOVE YOU ALL...
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

19. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

This interview is really the perfect way to start the 2011 new year. As reality has smacked us in the face this New Year's Day, we now have a much better understanding of what is in store for us and why.

I started watching this interview (using a headset because I could understand Charles more clearly) with my first cup of coffee in hand. Charles and what he stands for, are difficult at best, to digest, especially so early in the day and the new year. My higher self was reminding me throughout the interview that I owe Charles and his groups of 33 controllers respect and unconditional love. But I have to be honest, in that this is a really difficult task to perform.

If what Charles says is true, that as long as he, Charles, remains on the earth, then Bill Ryan is safer from harm, then we all need to continuously pray for and meditate on Charles' good health.

I have to hand it to Bill for having the fortitude to sit across from C. for hours for this interview. This had to have been really difficult.

The people from these privileged bloodlines and their minions are just beyond rational understanding. They may be doing and planning what they believe to be the right thing for their own reasons, but their reasoning far surpasses any sort of rationality known to humankind.

Perhaps that is the whole point.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    Thanks Bill for this loving interview. Thanks Bill and Charles for sharing your thoughts. Yes Project Camelot-Avalon is relevant.

I believe the river analogy is an important one. Situations finding a natural resolution by controlling the direction of the flow. That is what the Game is about. They believe they are doing a responsible job. I wonder who gave them this responsibility, and why?

An important information : the control of the food supply. As I understand it, the monster will be coming from that direction. But I find it really sad that the ones with all the resources, data and logic, concluded that mass extermination is the only solution to the problems of this experiment. In my opinion, this conclusion will come again, and again, and again.

I'm discouraged by the fabrication. There are no incentives to grow. It is all rubish. Maybe, maybe, if we could kindly share the truth with each other, we would be able to make significant decisions and become what we should become, to our full potential. That is loving, selfless, creative beings. We are right now lacking courage (including myself).

If it really ends up to this conclusion, why are we still allowed to reincarnate on this planet?

<<why are we still allowed to reincarnate on this planet>> I have asked myself this question again and again without a satisfactory answer, until now. It is becoming evident to me that whoever started this experiment (us) on this planet are sufficiently powerful as to re-direct our souls (energy) into the planet again and again...all because they see us as something malfunctioning - not up to be released to the next level! Maybe I'm wrong, but something very strong in my heart tells me this is the case.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bluegate For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

That was kind of my question too.

Why do these souls (ours) continue to incarnate in this "experiment?"

Are we some kind of test-pilots or something?

23. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

brilliant interview!!

24. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

All in all, about the whole thing with the rulers, something is very clear to me, they are as coward as any inferior being can be! Why don't they dare to tell us directly what they are doing or plan to do? They have been annihilating human races for ions...one have to look at the books of conventional history as well as alternative historians, we find that they have destroyed "their" project again and again.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bluegate For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011)

26. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

things go very deep...we have a false "death" program and we(our spirits) are tethered to our body imprint here ...we were never meant to die,we were meant to experience these realms.EMBODY more of our divinity and ascend out of this construct in more REFINED BODIES BY CONCIOUS CHOICE..the reason we die is that we have been interwoven in to a distorted hologram..when we die we get taken in to the astral planes.,experience FAlse LIGHT AND LOVE and then get fed back in to incarnation in to the distorted hologram trap because of the distorted hologram architecture of our bodies...we are basically food for those who have distorted the hologram...

That is now ending as more and more people are becoming aware of how the distortion was perpetrated....those who say "keep it simple ,stupid" are the stupid ones...God created the details and we are here to become aware of God..DETAILS and all..when we know the details we can understand where and how the corruptions to the hologram were done...when we come in to concious awareness of that then we can co-create the repair...which is what is occuring....religions,new-age preachers such as Tolle,who are just perpetuating religious distortions and surrender to "gods'" or distorted dimensional "bliss" states and other "controllers" are about to get a huge wake up call...the more who wake up the sooner these deceptions and distortions collapse...

Those who just focus on the external agendas and simplistic spiritual understandings are just splashing around in the shallows...evolution is about BODY>MIND>EMOTION AND SPIRIT becoming aware and ONE integrated thing...

I haven't watched the vid yet but from the comments I have read here it doesn't sound very impressive or deep to me..will watch it anyway

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 12 28 LastLast