Closed Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst 1 17 27 28 LastLast

Thread: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

1. Link to Post #521
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: THE RULERS OF THE WORLD: a new Project Avalon video interview

First I would like to say that i have really been enjoying the dialogue here in the last couple pages.

Some very salient ideas have been approached and expressed.

I am particularly fond of Chuck's observations, musings, and line of reasoning.

Let's play imagination for a second and pretend that we are all "roles" on a stage.

The divine consciousness of eternity is playing each part so well that it "forgets" that it is really unified awareness playing "opposite" itself.

Then for a moment recall that indeed, we are reflections of the "33" or whomever, just as they are reflections of us. It is my experience that we must embrace our similarities without judgment, and also accept our own complicity in this whole adventure.

As I tried to illustrate in one of my previous posts, we are all "thoughts" on this organism we call Earth. In your brain thoughts come and go, ideally without your judgment of them, and yet they are vital for your unique expression.

Some "thoughts" stay as patterns and change as our understanding of our experience grows, just as some generations of our "egoic controlling thoughts" (read Bloodlines) change and adapt though their function remains the same.

A well trained mind will observe and let go of all thoughts without an emotional reaction to them.

It might behoove us as individuals and as a group to still the ocean of the mind within ourselves, and accept "our" own egoic, controlling, fearful, thoughts and emotions.

Let go of your judgment and emotional response to the "thoughts."

You cant "go to war" with anyone outwardly and truly win in the highest sense of the term.

However, personally I went so far as to "go to war" with my self, rooting out all "thought programs" that were counter productive for my personal life mission.

Follow me for a second....Could this not be viewed as "mass genocide" of unhealthy thoughts and patterns in the microcosm of my "body?"

It was easy to be rid of and manage what i judged to be limiting patterns in my own development....especially when the life form of a thought is so infinitesimal to my own experience, so removed from my daily experience and understanding of what it means to be a "human" at this level of expression.

Lets say instead I chose to accept these "thoughts," lets call em the "controllers," as much as I accepted my love filled, tender, warm thoughts. Personally, this was NOT easy. In order to do so i had to accept my own "darkness" and still love myself.

Now i can more easily love and appreciate the "33" or whomever people choose to demonize outwardly for their own lack of responsibility for their own situation.

After all, i know that these people have people they love. They DO love. They are not beasts, or demons, or vile creatures.

Let it also be stated for the record that i am by no means a paragon of virtue, selflessness, and non-judgment.

But, stilling my reactionary mind to these would be "controllers" allows me to work WITH their energies rather than against them.

AH, but here's the rub...what if THEY dont want to work with my/our own energies?

Then are WE manipulating them as we become more powerful in our realization of our true nature? if you were them wouldn't you be afraid?

Here in lay's the true dilemma at this level as i see it.

Where is the distinction drawn between "our" vision of how hings "should" be and "theirs?"

Who is to say what the "thought" is that stays on the radio receiver that is our brain? you? who are you ....really?

Who is to say what the "thought" is that keeps playing louder and more frequently than the others on the radio receiver that is our planet?

Just playing devils advocate for a moment, but who are YOU to say what the best course of humanity's development is?

If you were the egoic "thought" whose job it was was to protect, defend, and reach the genetic objective of the planet wouldn't you be threatened with the unfocused, undisciplined, often times chaotic nature of the masses...even the "enlightened ones" here?

Where does "our" manifestation/influence/etc step on "theirs?"

How do you resolve potential cross viewpoints?

Is it as simple as....

"The ball is not in "their" court. The ball is in "our" court ?"

Isn't that the same as them saying its "their" responsibility to shape creation since "they" are aware of "their" ability?

Who's the wolf now? Who are the sheep? Do we become what we have judged in our self righteous cause to "balance" the equation as our understanding must be right since it is more "loving?" Is it?

Truth is...this is our collective holographic experience on a macrocosmic whole AND fractally as individuals, both sides of the force if you really want to call it that...

It's easier to manage what you have immediate control over...your reactions, than to try to control the larger fractal game, ive found out.

But, in controlling my personal framework and experience i have found, without effort, the larger experience also comes within a resonant measure of my desired outcome.

Everyone came here for a reason, at this time, to learn the things specific to now.

I wonder if it is indeed going to be thousands of years before humanity as a whole reaches maturity in its spiritual development, and that if this be the case then would people be willing to actually go through a seemingly negative (from our immediate personal experience) shift in order to realize the grander story?

....Forgo the immediate "victory" as it were to realize a bigger "win?"

Is it that necessary?

I dont have the answer to that one im afraid, but i have a sneaking suspicion we all do. I also tend to think we will all collectively make that decision either consciously or unconsciously very soon (if we haven't already).

I would like to ask a seemingly off topic question whose resolution I believe, ties directly into some of the deeper meat and potatoes of this discussion as i see it.

Here is the question:

Why is it that when a person is well aware of his or her talents, skills, intellect, advanced attributes, etc. are they often times judged as vain, arrogant, etc?

Who is committing the judgment here?

Is it the talented person who recognizes their abilities as being more proficient than those around him/her?

Or is it the person who knows this to be the case and cant stand it?

How many times have you personally thought...."man that guys so full of himself?"

Why? What part of you cant stand to see a powerful self realized individual? Is it the part that knows you can be the same? Or, the part that is afraid of being the same?

Ive dished out as well as having been on the receiving end of that unfortunate exchange.

I think it needs to be reiterated that:
    these "controllers" accept their divinity (aren't we all?), recognize that they have the ability to shape collective reality to a degree, and are actively doing so in the best way they know how (as limited as we may judge it to be).

I dont mean this to be pejorative, but
    again...what's your excuse?

Love y'all.
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird

2. Link to Post #522
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think it is up to us to decide what we are talking about now. Early on the thread began being a waiting room where we are, in ways, talking amongst ourselves, passionately fired.
    Much of the 1000 or how ever many posts to 3 threads can be attributed to our own desire to discuss these concepts. Because we already know they are important.
    With the subject matter and the scenario, some are complaining and some are not. Yet the underlying topic is about us talking with intent amongst ourselves. Most seem very keen and glad for that part. The points being made that are of value, are things we should have been discussing any time ago. These points are being rendered down, put into many different wordings. The message we want it to mean when we understand it, will be able to be relayed to others in our own words. The message, will be what? It will be whatever you like. It depends on your emotions and who you are listening to inside and above. I would like to see the video and the need to examine it put aside, and have us own the continuation of discussion that we are enjoying, for ourselves. The danger of associating a 'guruship' with the characters in the play is obvious. Not one of adoration perse, but one of servitude I guess.

3. Link to Post #523
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

this is my first post (apart from the initial reply).
    i have been suprised by the response to the interview. i put it down to an absolute thirst for greater knowledge, but it seems to have distracted a lot of people. which is unusual given that there wasnt very much substance to be found in the 2 hours.
    ive seen it twice, there wasnt much that we didnt already know - or that we couldnt have found out for ourselves.
    in my opinion there was far too many teasers eg, saying a sentence, then refusing to go further (the moon thing being a good example).
    also i found him to be a little arrogant in places. an example would be how he would deal with the S.A.S. the reality is, he wouldnt know what hit him, and to say that he would weaken them suggests to me that his grip on reality is perverse.
    i think some perspective is required.
    firstly lets not forget everything else that we know. there are i believe 'controllers'.
    how did they get to that position, by fair means or foul?, lets also not forget what they are doing to us, and the mindset they have.
    they have lied, cheated, murdered and corrupted their way into the position they are in and most of the problems we face are due to their actions. think about how they see us, as livestock that exist only to serve them.
    they are the ones who have been poisoning the planet in the name of 'saving' it, using corrupted data to convince the gullable masses about another lie 'climate change'. they have ravaged one of the richest area's in terms of minerals - Africa, after dividing and corrupting the native peoples of the land, and endebted one of the biggest food producing area's South america to the point where the people there crawl around rubbish tips looking for food thats been thrown away.
    they have supressed free energy technology, and they force us to use fossil fuels, for no other reason than the world being dependent on them, instead of allowing each and every one of us, the independance of our own energy supply. they gone on to use the energy supply as a means to further manipulate economies, knowing that they have us and near every other country over a barrel (no pun intended).
    they have adulterated our food supply with GMO, and chemicals that are toxic.
    (if everyone had their own power supply food could be grown anywhere, and water could be extracted from the air).
    they they are sparaying the planets atmosphere with alluminium, barium, and strontium. they have ruined the eco system of this planet, and couldnt care less if everything dies, as long as whatever survives is entirely reliant on them afterwards.
    they have used religions to pit cultures against each other, as well as keeping us in the dark spritually, they have twisted and distorted everything that is good, corrupted it, and then fed it back to us, they have sought to make us complicit in our own destruction as well as a ton of other things (i could be here for a week typing all the things they have done and you know it)
    they are being portrayed as the custodians of planet earth, when in actual fact, THEY are the ones who have commited atrocity after atrocity. they should be rooted out, and made to pay for what they have done to us and this planet.
    they are malevolant beings who are only interested in themselves, the original rotten apple.
    in my opinion we shouldnt allow ourselves to forget this, nor should we validate their position by stopping to consider the practicalities they present us with. i separate myself from them and all they stand for. i wouldnt do to my worst enemy 1% of what THEY have done to us, even in darkness i know whats right and wrong, and these souless b******s stand opposed to everything i consider precious. we, in our hearts, know whats right and wrong.
    and charles who admitted he didnt care one way or the other spends most of his time helping them for his own gain, and when its nearly too late pops into our lives in the interest of fairness?!!, rubbish.
    as ive said, we know enough to make our own way through all of this, without having him or them a part of our solution.
    sorry for the rant, it's been ever more frustrating lately, especially with creatures dying en masse.
    sincerely
    steve

4. Link to Post #524
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

If you choose to believe the 3d reality of Charles, go ahead. Remember , what you focus on is what you get! His purpose is to get past Bill straight to us, he did that.

5. Link to Post #525
    UK Avalon Member physicistatwork's Avatar
    Thanks

Any reduction in the world population would cause such chaotic waves in social, economical and scientific communities which would necessarily affect the “conspirators” and, they certainly know this.
    Sudden reduction in world population on a large scale would have large and incontrollable consequences in the spread of decease from decaying dead matter, excess of animal population and more decease spreading due to this, increase in vermin population, chaotic depletion of technical staff in essential services which would necessarily strongly affect the “conspirators”. So, are they stupid? I don't think so.!

6. Link to Post #526
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Administrators didn't get it first time, the following is joke which illustrates (in my opinion) very well what's going on. I hope that forum members have the same rights to their opinion as Charles have.

Now compare Charles with Leharcs. If similarity goes over 50% then we have validated Charles and proved Leharcs.

I just woke up from telepathic contact and automatic writing session. It also saved my life (we had car accident in town) and I want to share this communication.

Quote Letter from 42

Animal leaders are too powerful and intelligent to beat them.

My name is Leharcs. I'm candidate of worlds master group called 42, actually they are 4 most powerful members of 33 with 2 leaders from outside, so more accurate would be 4+2 and that's why they are sometimes mentioned as “The 6” (in texts not accessible to you). 42 is way above the 33 and know everything, we are the biggest players.

I have no education, my IQ is average (89) and my English is really primitive because all members of 42 communicate using telepathy or sometimes secret language called Gæheš.

First time in human history we speak directly to you. There is so much you haven't figured out correctly, our opportunity closes soon.

Ancient beings, the first intelligence in universe called Ra Him, created us before they left our dimension completely. Our universe is broken, it expands constantly and sucks new souls from source in rate which is unacceptable. Our universe must be destroyed before it destroys all other universes and time lines and whole life (known as God).

Because of personal responsibility and free will, we must to destroy our universe ourselves. We are great master destroyers of universe. It took so many millions of years to breed us, we are destined to conquer the universe and destroy it.

At same time, some dark forces do not want to die and continue to sabotage our project. Very soon our universe goes so dense that we lose outer contacts completely, we will be alone and can't escape anymore. The reason for this communication is Charles failure to sell our philosophy.

I, Leharcs confirm that overall whistle blowing correctness is 5/95 (it should prove all information coming from us). 42 have searched centuries how to tell it – you animals, who are not born to Zion or who are not became a destroyer helpers, you must to die. We used wars, religion, money, vaccination, chemtrails, climate manipulation, nukes, new age, whistle blowing and many more. We tried to do it publicly and secretly but old genetic code of preserving life is too resilient.

Now we speak publicly, it's biggest event and opportunity in history. Now we ask you – what is the best way to sell genocide and save universe? How would you like to die? Cooperate and remember, you have chance to participate in killing, not to be just killed off.

If you don't agree with us, then you are not smart and evolved enough. Those smart ones who agree, can escape before complete destruction and serve us happily forever.

Leharcs
    Wow, there is so much more than you can see, I'm so exited. I was filled with off-record information and yes, I am miles ahead. Fighting with them doesn't work. We need a very different approach.

I was told that very soon other channels will confirm my information from Leharcs and 42.

7. Link to Post #527
    Portugal Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have to say that having watched the interview I don't feel any the wiser for it. I feel that Charles said a lot, but actually told us nothing we don't know. I personally think that if it wasn't for the the fact that he's "a bit of a geezer" and seems to play mind games Bill wouldn't have bothered with him. He's just a bit different isn't he. The nonsense about how he'd deal with the SAS did make me chuckle. That is what happens when your ego has taken control and you believe your own hype.
    He mentioned a machine that he used that ended up giving him cancer but then went straight off the subject. Where is the SUBSTANCE in all of this ?

8. Link to Post #528
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)

Ok so here you are facing the council of 33… those nasty tyrants (who we all put there) are in a way at this 11th hour disclosing that they are here, and all those things we suspected they were up to are in fact what they are doing. Friends, this is our moment of graduation… of our greatest baptism. For it is because of their tyranny that we have learned those greatest of lessons. Yes we made choices and blamed them, we let them do our thinking for us, we gave our power away to them, we wanted someone (or government) to look after us. Very hard lessons!! Like John White has suggested in post#450 in Q&A, we can now say STOP! It is finished. We have learned our lesson. Take your ball and go home.
    Who will teach all the new incarnating souls the lessons of love if the tyrants go !?

How selfish of you and your generation to obstruct the chanses of the unborn children to reach creator god status by chasing the tyrants away !

9. Link to Post #529
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

They will learn it for themselves... these things are challenges to learn, but we're all on an inexorable march to these lessons, we will learn them because that is the natural course of things. There is something in each of us that wants to know and wants to progress — that cannot be taught, it is fundamental and prerequisite to any teaching, and will mean that a soul will teach itself if no teacher presents itself

10. Link to Post #530
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    They will learn it for themselves...
    So tyrants are not needed for the progress of the soul ; )

---

Quote Posted by ngogly
    Letter from 42

Animal leaders are too powerful and intelligent to beat them.

My name is Leharcs. I'm candidate of worlds master group called 42, actually they are 4 most powerful members of 33 with 2 leaders from outside, so more accurate would be 4+2 and that's why they are sometimes mentioned as “The 6”

Now we speak publicly, it's biggest event and opportunity in history. Now we ask you – what is the best way to sell genocide and save universe? How would you like to die? Cooperate and remember, you have chance to participate in killing, not to be just killed off.

Brilliant !

If you don't mind I'll just wait for the human race saving starvation project

I'll take this oppurtunity to encourage everyone to choose the same and just sit out and wait so the Elite can consentrate on solving this population problem once and for all

How many millions unfit gene carriers must perish so 1 strong can live ?

I don't know and you don't know either - as we don't have all the facts - but I trust that those that set themselves up as gods and guardians over life and death have looked into all the available data that our current technology can provide and have seen the red light flashing across the screen

We are running out of time and space people

It's your own faults ! You procreate like rabbits... depleting all the resources with no thoughts of tomorrow

the Elite are just trying to save the best of us before the human race goes down into galactic history as a failed experiment

Some might say so what if we all die... the human race will go on living somewhere... Are you sure ?

No of course not

We don't know what death is like... it will eventually come to everyone but in the meantime the best bet is to preserve life when we can

11. Link to Post #531
    Thanks

Although I do not like to play into gossip of any kind or speculation, I'm going to give an opinion because that's all i can do at this point. I will say, that for these people to believe they are doing this out of benevolence, or as a responsibility they believe themselves to be priviledged to own cannot be rationalized. They have already begun this depopulation, this poisoning through foods, cigarettes, fluouride, and the like. Much of this has been done with knowledge of its consequences. Whether or not we put blame on ourselves or the '33' is a straw man argument. They've created this illusion that most of us have a very difficult time avoiding unless you have enough resources to do so. In reality, let's face it 90% of the population doesn't have the means to produce their own food, filter their own water, and live "off grid" so to speak. Not to mention, certain seed companies owning the genetics of seeds. Even we were to build these communities, these '33' have even ruined the homes of indigenous people throughout millenia and into the present day. So yes, we do have a choice, but it is a very hard road to take without being initiated into the gang so to speak. How is this trimming the fat? To me, its the deliberate ''fattening up'' of the human race for experimental means and then trimming it acting like the hero while being the enemy at the same time.(doublespeak). None of this is natural, there is no natural selection here, only intervention which is no where near spiritually evolved

If we look at this as a chess game in which the chessmaster allows his opponent to believe he is making the superior move, we may be able to use this as a metaphor that has been going on a long time. Although, the chessmaster creates this illusion we must ask who has created the board, the pieces and how they move, and the rules to this game. Is it the chessmaster or something above him or her? Or has he made the rules to suit his needs? If this is so, we can always realize we are blessed with choice and never have to play the game in the first place.

So let's say this is a chess game by their design, it seems to me (and I could be wrong), that there has been alot of mistakes along the way. This leads me to believe they're not as intelligent as we're lead to believe and fear themselves being revealed. If not, why have they gone through with putting so many controls in place to ensure their positions? In a certain sense, that is egotistical, and not enlightened by any means... So when they say they believe they are protecting us against ourselves, part of that may be true, but I think alot of it is them protecting themselves against us and following through with their own agenda.

All the while, all of us, at times become imbalanced and focus too much of our energies on discerning the philosophies of this '33' (direct link to freemasonry by the way). They love guys like charles who come forth giving us tid bits of hyped information that we already suspect in the first place. We seek validation, and validation is only a result of the ego which is their best friend (the devil!). We just become distracted and even infatuated with this sense of knowing something that the rest of the population doesn't (egotistical) which again is right up their alley. So we then play into their energy. Being aware is one thing, but let's please remain balanced or at least 51% love! We can build a new world and I believe its possible if we begin to realize we don't want to be victims anymore.

12. Link to Post #532
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi All,

I'm a little late here, but I wanted to added my thoughts to this thread.

First of all, it is quite evident that "Charles" is a psychopath, which inevitably clouds my viewpoint of this interview. I've read a few books on psychopaths (after having experienced a few of them) and done a fair amount of research, so I'm going to share my views on this.

Psychopaths are genuinely unable to express or feel emotion. They learn to socialize by mimicing non-psychopaths. Because they do not feel emotion, they think in cold calculating terms always. For example, they would not kill a person if they could not get away with it. But, if they wanted to kill someone and knew they could get away with it, they would not consider the moral issue of killing a person -- as Charles said, it's just something to make people feel guilty.

Look for emotion issues throughout the interview -- how he says he really doesn't "care" about what happens to the human race and how he doesn't understand what Bill says on how someone would feel when they first start to awaken. He really doesn't care and really doesn't understand.

Psychopaths can be said to be unique, different, or skilled. Most of them have extremely good social skills. They can have excellent concentration and can be much more machine-like, as they don't have any emotions to weigh them down. Many of them become excellent con men, including high-up positions because they can read people, not get emotionally involved, and then "handle" them in a logial way.

A while back, I read an interview with one of the prominent researchers of psychopaths. He was asked for a 30-second explanation on what one of these people are like. He referenced a brief story from a film (sorry, I forget the name):

A woman is walking down the street and witnesses a child getting brutally hit by a car. Some of the child's blood splatters on her shoes. She is irritated she will have to clean her shoes. She watches as the mother picks up the child and cries and yells. When she gets home, she immediately goes in front of the mirror to pantomime the mother's remarks and actions .

That said, a psychopath is nobody's friend, as they are incapable of compassion or friendship.

Now, I'll give Bill credit for verifying this person is who he says he is. There are some big problems I have with what he says:

First of all, the New World Order is the same as the Old World Order -- we just have more people, better technology, and the world is a smaller place. Prior to the Old World Order was indigenous tribes who lived in harmony with their environment, and if left alone would not have created a world in despair like we have here.

I realize for some people out there, it may sound a bit like the chicken and the egg. You can see the unawakened people out there and the things that they do and how hard a time they would have leaving the current paradigm, and one can almost feel that "Charles" may have a point. But, I submit to you the Old World Order came first. And, they are the ones who are solely responsible, as one can see what they have done with the food system, education system, government systems, destroying the environment, pillaging the thirld world countries like in Africa, and preventing any real solutions from being brought out -- either by buying people out or killing them if necessary, as we can see with free energy inventors/researchers.

Charles mentions the idea of optimizing the genome. Of course, this implies that the 33 think they are Gods or something. Consider if chaos ensues as they are trying to create for us, what type of people would survive? Would we still have big thinkers? Or beauty? Or a world filled with love? Or would the winners be the brutes of society, the criminals, the violent, those who think nothing of killing their mother for the very last crumb?

I would like to know if Bill gets the chance for another interview: are all of these people at the top completely devoid of emotions?

--sjkted

13. Link to Post #533
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cheers to you Bill = )

...I think this is a very interesting case, although there wasn't much meat in the interview it self. But I like to think it is a wise thing to look into all kinds and sorts of directions, to examine this thread and investigate as to broaden the view a little more, more and more.. I have the feeling that this little dark hole might become much larger and there for give us a much clearer picture of that golden capstone as Bill will fallow up on this seemingly horribly negative person. Even shine some light into it (the hole). I am afraid that his heart chakra isn't very much open. So I find it quite interesting to get more insight into that highly secret world of those all powerful service to self type of beings.. parrrrrasites.. and hopefully get more info about the "crusaders" he mentioned.. did he say from Orion??
    All discussion is a good discussion, it makes things in the end more clear.. if true or not... what ever... lets enjoy the ride, everything happens for a reason = ]

Here are few words I happened to read today in the Law of One (the Ra material, book 3, session 65).. it is so wonderfully positive that I think it is a fresh wind into this darkish discussion:

Ra: Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

Love and Light to you all... and The 33, The Power they used to Be : )

14. Link to Post #534
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

yeah,the whole dialogue is aimed at the mind level(3d) using reptilian reasoning from charles' side..nothing new,no CONFIRMATIONS..unless of course you believe 'charles' is in a position to confirm things,which I don't....the whole discussion in that video doesn't drill down to deep levels,it stays at the mental level of things and is only really meaningful if that is where your deepest thoughts and feelings come from....the REAL issues are at much deeper levels and they are more about what resonates for you at the DEEPEST levels of the game...such issues as..

1) do you FEEL there is a group of beings who have been suppressing humanities awakening and are now telling people to think like them because the situation it has led to is so bad or
    2) does it resonate with you that these '33'(if nthey even exist)are struggling to get humans to buy in to their reasoning and agenda,hence giving them permission through humanities freewill agreement to push their agenda along
    3)does it resonate with you that humanity is waking up more and more to the abilities,awareness and their Divinty that most of the issues discussed in that vid are easily transcended,derailed and overcome...etc,etc

what the vid does is it invites an endless dialogue on these issues that have already been discussed endlessly...careful with that ,that's what the controllers want...

there is nothing NEW in this video,it's just brought up issues that apparently many people in this avalon forum
    haven't thought about before ...for others ,they have thought about these issues for decades and their level of interest in this video depends on what they have come up with over the many years ALL of the issues discussed in this video have been talked about before oin this forum and LITERALLY 1000's of others since the internet began and well before and they are IMPORTANT issues but it's only through spiritual development which requires going WITHIN that these issues will be resolved for the HIGHEST GOOD of all....this video will most likely just stir up more external energy focus than internal...as 'charles' said the 'controllers' enjoy that,the alternbative community clutching at straws and being distracted from their INNER connection to Divinity...careful with that

15. Link to Post #535
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    yeah,the whole dialogue is aimed at the mind level(3d) using reptilian reasoning from charles' side..nothing new,no CONFIRMATIONS..unless of course you believe 'charles' is in a position to confirm things,which I don't....the whole discussion in that video doesn't drill down to deep levels,it stays at the mental level of things and is only really meaningful if that is where your deepest thoughts and feelings come from....the REAL issues are at much deeper levels and they are more about what resonates for you at the DEEPEST levels of the game...such issues as..

1) do you FEEL there is a group of beings who have been suppressing humanities awakening and are now telling people to think like them because the situation it has led to is so bad or
    2) does it resonate with you that these '33'(if nthey even exist)are struggling to get humans to buy in to their reasoning and agenda,hence giving them permission through humanities freewill agreement to push their agenda along
    3)does it resonate with you that humanity is waking up more and more to the abilities,awareness and their Divinty that most of the issues discussed in that vid are easily transcended,derailed and overcome...etc,etc

what the vid does is it invites an endless dialogue on these issues that have already been discussed endlessly...careful with that ,that's what the controllers want...

there is nothing NEW in this video,it's just brought up issues that apparently many people in this avalon forum
    haven't thought about before ...for others ,they have thought about these issues for decades and their level of interest in this video depends on what they have come up with over the many years ALL of the issues discussed in this video have been talked about before oin this forum and LITERALLY 1000's of others since the internet began and well before and they are IMPORTANT issues but it's only through spiritual development which requires going WITHIN that these issues will be resolved for the HIGHEST GOOD of all....this video will most likely just stir up more external energy focus than internal...as 'charles' said the 'controllers' enjoy that,the alternbative community clutching at straws and being distracted from their INNER connection to Divinity...careful with that
    There is a lot of truth in what you say Shiva777.
    Being the age I am I have had the opportunity to be part of various groups forums etc. Every group thought more or less that they were the one. The need to bond under a banner to be part of some peir group is very strong. I found that thinking a bit limiting.
    Im me. I dont belong to any group of any kind, I dont see my self as alternative. I joined original Avalon because I could see the sense of "Ground Crew" and remained because of spiritual friends I like to share with.
    Going round my backside as usual to get to my elbow.
    These kind of discussions have been going on in many groups as long as I can remember, the content may change but basically the discussion is much the same.
    It may seem a first that we have Charles and perhaps it is. We may see more similar situations arising in other groups as we get nearer to 2012.
    If there is a 33, now that they are appearing it is unlikly that they would work only through Bill and Charles. Too small an audience and not everyone speaks English.

While im writing We in our vanity think its our world. No we are only one species here and in the nature of things we have not been here that long.
    We only rent space for a very short time each generation. We rent it from that which created the totality all of it.
    Our vanity in thinking that we can speak for the world is enormous ( not talking about Bill)
    Every breath we take is freely available courtesy of God.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

16. Link to Post #536
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm fairly new to a lot of this. But I have a question: if this group is SO powerful - if they are so confident of their agenda, and their plans unfolding at their own pace with nothing able to stand in the way, in what sense could Bill Ryan, or anyone, or anything be viewed as a potential "problem"? I'm sure Bill is a smart man, and doesn't take anything he hears at face value... but surely Charles' presence indicates that the 33 still consider certain people as possible threats. And if they have cause for concern, we have cause for hope.

Either that, or this is all just very cleverly packaged disinformation. Something doesn't quite add up.

17. Link to Post #537
    Thanks

So, they have absolute "non interference"... yet they elminate threats, and those who reveal their agenda. (To me this line about non-interferance is an excuse to cover for the fact that these "overseers" have done nothing in the face of enormous problems which could have easily been corrected... further, they have suppressed solutions we have come up with ourselves.)

They say this is a petri dish they are allowing to play itself out... yet we have ET tech already, which came from where, precisely? Under their wisdom and stewardship, if this was not part of their plan, how did this tech fall into our hands? And whose responsibility is it that this occurred?

Does this non-interference factor in the well documented malevolent ET presence already interacting with our governments, some say in fact controlling our governments? Or is such interaction denied to have happened / to be still happening?

I find it curious too that our "behaviour" in response to these tossed scraps of information - if it can even be called information - is the determining factor of whether or not we deserve more such scraps.

We deserve the full truth, nothing less. We have no masters, no gods. Unless they would care to step forth from the shadows and demonstrate to the contrary, of course (and within the confines of divine law, naturally.)

Anyone who thinks he is an overlord of this world and its people has a case of spiritual short-sightedness, which divinity will in time correct with, I would guess, a painful procedure.

What is there about these 33 which we need to understand by meeting them halfway? Sociopath / psychopath reasoning & philosophy is no secret. Sociopaths and psychopaths should not be too surprised when they are perceived to have a credibility issue.

Am I falling into a fale good-bad paradigm by not wishing to go near the crocodile who just ate my best friend? And by being hesitant to trust it?

(It is not my intention to deliberately cross the line on your forum, Bill. If I have done so, my apologies.)

18. Link to Post #538
    Thanks

One last question - if humanity is an experiment, does this same group claim responsibility for human civilizations which exist elsewhere in the universe? (Andromedans, Pleiadians, Tau Cetians, Protocyons, so on.) Is their petri dish as big as that?

19. Link to Post #539
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote 1love
    They love guys like charles who come forth giving us tid bits of hyped information that we already suspect in the first place. We seek validation, and validation is only a result of the ego which is their best friend (the devil!). We just become distracted and even infatuated with this sense of knowing something that the rest of the population doesn't (egotistical) which again is right up their alley. So we then play into their energy.
    Well said 1love.

This is also a form of 'control' that they are using.If we talk nice about them then they will give us another tidbit of info(the video) but if anyone says anything that is perceived as being unkind then the info is taken away.

20. Link to Post #540
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Having just seen the interview, I have to say what "Charles" speaks of is for the most parts true as far as my own experience and involvement with these matters goes. I do not know anything about "Charles" or his background, other than what was told by himself in the video and by Bill in his various comments to it, however there is no doubt to me that either Charles is legitimate and part of what he claims, or he knows someone that is. If he was honest would be a different matter, but obviously what he says and claims should not be taken in blindly and swallowed whole, there is a lot more to the picture than what was "revealed" in the interview, and nothing was "new" and there is always a risk of hidden agendas when it comes to people part of these groups and when seen from that perspective the interview was very convenient and obviously got many people "hooked".

Nevertheless a very good and important interview sharing some information that people should reflect some on, hopefully there will be some more coming here that could expand some on what I feel is very important missing parts which I know myself "Charles" must know if he is what he claims.

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst 1 17 27 28 LastLast