+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (NWO INSIDER) Star Wars Lucas, "world to end in 2012"

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Default Re: (NWO INSIDER) Star Wars Lucas, "world to end in 2012"

Its interesting to think that wealth creation is meaningless in the event of total annihilation. Superfluous. Capitalism needs to know its future is secured by an endless progress story or it collapses like a pack of cards. To say it will happen and to say it won't happen are equally false assumptions at this stage. There are a lot of variables.

I was reading on a forum recently, some young Australian people, teenagers, some quite illiterate, discussing 2012 and how they intended to survive. It was so pure and innocent, funny and pathetic, it brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. The dear ones with their beautiful optimism. I hope they all do survive.

2. Link to Post #22
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Lucasfilm: Sorry, Seth Rogen, George Lucas was kidding about end of the world in 2012

The man who created "Star Wars" doesn't really think the world is going to end.
    But he does think it's flat and the sun revolves around it!
    The light-hearted response comes from a Lucasfilm spokeswoman to Wired.com, dismissing the bizarre claim reportedly by actor Seth Rogen that George Lucas thought the world would end next year.
    "I spoke with George," an e-mail from Lynne Hale said. "He was not serious when he talked about the end of the world in 2012, but he is an adamant believer that the world is flat, that Stonehenge was built by aliens, and that the sun revolves around the Earth."
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

3. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Maybe maybe not think how much george will get when this comes out in early 2011

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...QBVDrEbpVd_QfA

4. Link to Post #24
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Good to see you critiquing your previous posts Irish. Nice work.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    Rogen stunned by Lucas' 2012 theory

Funnyman Seth Rogen was left stunned by a recent encounter with his moviemaking hero George Lucas - because the Star Wars director spent 20 minutes telling him the world would end in 2012.

Rogen was left speechless when Lucas and Steven Spielberg joined a movie meeting he was a part of - but the encounter has left him worried his life will be over next year.

He recalls, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.

http://www.torontosun.com/entertainm...enn-story.html

And if reports are to believed (namely the likes of David Icke, this man is a big insider) could this be dropping the bomb to the general public? Maybe a get ready for it?
    Yes Lucas is a big insider and I think his conversation to Rogen was sincere. The fact it has since being retracted by his office is par for the course with info this volatile. As regards david icke! He does not support earth changes in 2012 whatsoever! No where does he state that! He is not a Mayan calender afficionado. He believes in a Human spiritual conscienceness awakening progressively up to approxiamately 2017. The only person I know that is 100% sure on cataclysmic events on December 21 2012 is Mr Patrick Geryl and he is VERY confident on his conclusions. Let's hope he's wrong.

6. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

"LOS ANGELES - USA - The two prominent film producers, George Lucas and Steven Spielberg, have both joined forces to create a space rocket that will propel them and their families to a safe planet in the Andromeda galaxy, a studio spokesman revealed on Friday."

now this about them teaming up to take a rocket with thier families into space ?

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/sci_tech...mber-2011.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

obviously a joke , but entertaining

it even mentions it's not a hoax , but isn't that a dead giveaway ?

7. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

I thought I would write about the profound impact of Star Wars in 1977, an era before the keeping of net videos. I had had my own NDE in April, 1971. I thought I was crazy. No one was talking about such things. I kept absolutely for quiet for years and it takes about 7 years on average to process. Now experiential is moving a lot of faster. At the time I had my experience a lot of Viet Nam Vets were having a lot of different experiences. They were fed LSD and other drugs over there. Lots of army brass got rich on the black market. It was in your face over there and pretty documented. At the same time we were developing and using crash cart methods and effective CPR for the first time. I believe all of this started an unknown and unrecognized consciousness movement. JFK difference was attributed to the experience of dragging a wounded comrade with a cord in his mouth and his swimming through the pain. JFK had received extreme unction in his life 5 times before becoming president.

When Star Wars burst on the scene and Lucas was hanging out with students and giving open interviews, he attributed Star Wars to being channeled to him almost in tact by an NDE caused by him having a major motorcycle accident. At the time, he had stated there were three trilogies to the story. Based on his personal history of writing--I would say that certainly fits.

I did not see Star Wars for a year after it came out. I was at Stanford at the time and it played at a theater there for almost a year and half. My thirteen year old daughter had seen it II times before she could get me to go. It was advertised as Wagon Train in Space. I am thinking I have grown past Buster Crabbe. When I saw it, I was blown a way. I sat throw it immediately twice and saw it maybe 5 times more with my daughter.

For me it was like an E ride on screen. Since I was not visually conditioned as we are now--I could feel the motion in my stomach. The concept of the Force Be With You was embraced by millions each in their own way. But his interviews, and my experience said this was the way for me. Since then god has become the universe to me--vast, complex, complicated, there is front of your face, fitting no theology, known and unknowable.

My big problem with Lucas and there have been others who had spontaneously enlightenment that went up and did not return to go deep and balance the two parts of it, it that he got so enchanted with the toys he found he could manifest that the story ceased to be so important to him. He maybe having guilt about pissing away his opportunities. Or not using his power appropriately. In my case, I have shunned power maybe to the point of self destruction. The issue is not to throw away your power but to use it well. Magical things and doings have been manifested for thousands of years they can often be distractions from doing the real work. What I most like about this site is its ability to display people struggling with those issues and the safety it provides as a group setting for more people to play in the game.

One of the interesting things to come out of this--is that the way creative contracts are written as the result of Lucas. In law schools it is taught that the corporation gave Lucas a billion dollars unnecessarily. At that time, no one had any ideas that toys tied to film could make a fortune. That is how Lucas made his money--inventing the toys. He did not get much out of the films particularly the first one. But it was enough to allow him to build a realm realizing vision and that set off all kinds of stuff. His work is an example of how creativity inspires much more creativity. What is also interesting is that the producers who green light money for things to be made still fail to realize that without the creativity there would be no product. They still look at it as capital being the only thing that allows the product to be made.

I for one will do nothing with them for that reason and I suspect there are thousands like me. That is one of the messages Charles and cohorts do not want to hear. The other one is I find your big toys just that toys---I have been out of the sandbox for years and I am not impressed.

8. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Theology of Star Wars interview Bill Moyers and George Lucas

Post replaced to the general discussion as a new thread.
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 29th January 2011 at 10:52. Reason: moving post to new position

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

write4change (26th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2