Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Protectors of the Bloodline of Christ

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Default Protectors of the Bloodline of Christ

It has been suggested that there exists today,in France,a secret society that guards the lineal descendants of Christ. Furthermore, past leaders of this society are said to include some of the most illustrious names in European history.

I belive the Knights Templar were not wiped out in the 14th century but that there is a secret sect with access to an 'esoteric tradition' derived from the templars and these people have played a significant role in European politics (some belive they were behind the French Revolution)

This secret society is called the Prieure de Sion and there job was to protect the decendants of Christ.
    There is actually firm evidence that the prieure de Sion did exist in the past, i think it probably still does!! After Jeruselum fell to Godfroi de Bouillon in 1099 an Abbey devoted to Notre Dame du Mont de Sion was built on the hill of Sion South of Jerusalem. A man called Hugues Payen was the first Grand Master of this temple.

After doing exauhstive research, the authors of the book 'The Holy Blood And The Holy Grail made a list of the Grand Masters of this secret sect that streached right into the 20th Century.Some of the names are unexpected to say the least!
    Some of those names are listed below:

Jean de Gisors.......................................1188-1220
    Marie de Saint-Clair...............................1220-1266
    Guillaume de Gisors...............................1266-1307
    Edouard de Bar.....................................1307-1336
    Jeanne de Bar.......................................1336-1351
    Jean de Saint-Clair................................1351-1366
    Blanche d'evreux...................................1366-1398
    Nicolas Flamel......................................1398-1418
    Rene d'Anjou.......................................1418-1480
    Lolande de Bar.....................................14801483
    Sandro Filipepi (Botticelli)......................1483-1510
    Leonardo da Vinci.................................1510-1519
    Connetable de Bourbon.........................1519-1527
    ferdinand de Gonzague.........................1527-1575
    Louis de Nevers...................................1575-1595
    Robert Fludd.......................................1595-1637
    J Valentin Andrea................................1637-1654
    Robert Boyle.......................................1654-1691
    Isaac Newton.....................................1691-1727
    Charles Radclyffe...............................1727-1746
    Charles de Lorraine...........................1746-1780
    Maximilien de lorraine.......................1780-1801
    Charles Nodier.................................1801-1844
    Victor Hugo......................................1844-1885
    Claude Debussy................................1885-1918
    Jean Cocteau...................................1918-1963

Quote: "The Prieure de Sion would seem to be both modern and realistic.It does not claim to have functioned
    under the auspices of unqualified geniuses, superhuman 'masters'.illuminated 'initiates' saints,sages or immortals.On the contrary,it acknowledges its Grand Masters to have been fallible human beings,a representative cross-section of humanity-a few geniuses,a few notables,a few "average specimens". a few nonentities, even a few fools".
    (Lincoln,Leigh and Baigent)

A little info on some of the lesser known names (to anyone who's English at least lol)
    Charles Nodier was a prolific author,a Master Mason, and active influence in the French Revolution.
    Charles Radclyffe - illigitimate son of Charles II
    Nicolas Flamel - Perhaps France's most famous Alchemist
    Robert Flood - Eminent English writer on every aspect of the Hermetic tradition
    Rene d'anjou's name is associated with the Joan of Arc conspiracy
    j.Valentin Andrea - created the myth of the Rosicrucians

Many of the remainder of the list belong to High ranking (if not obscure) European nobility
    But who i wonder took over when in 1963 Jean Cocteau died? Who became the next Grand Master of The Prieure de Sion?
    Apparently it was a man named Pierre Plantard, known as Pierre Plantard de Saint-Clair.

He is described here by author Franck Marie as:
    A very secret man who did not like one to inquire into his affairs. He lived in a little room on the sixth floor in the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
    It was hardley comfortable : a table, a bed, some chairs, very little furniture...he left these lodgings in 1973,'forgetting' to pay an important portion of his rent, lol.

His wife Annie Hisler, died in 1971, it seems he was frequently visited by and put up for the night, M. Philippe de Cherisey, who was interdit de sejour (forbidden to stay) in Paris !!

A lot of those names seem to be certain bloodlines. I wonder if these people are to the Illuminate what Anti-matter is to matter eg. direct opposites, enemy's even?
    Or are these people actually illuminate. I wonder if there is a force in the world that is effectively fighting the illuminate's agenda ?Or is it vice versa? We all know of how wealthy the Knights Templar were,

I would be grateful for any help/comments on this

ps this is a work in progress, will add more as i research.

pss I am aware of the whole 'Pierre Plantard made this up as a hoax' and i don't buy it! I think this is way older and runs way deeper than that. Thats what they'd like you to believe!

The official emblem of the Priory of Sion is partly based on the fleur-de-lis, which was a symbol particularly associated with the French monarchy.

Cheers
    Hurritt
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 19th January 2011 at 21:35.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

777 (6th January 2012), astrid (22nd January 2011), Beth (19th January 2011), Caren (19th January 2011), Celine (19th January 2011), Dale (20th January 2011), Dawn (27th December 2011), fifi (19th January 2011), Gone002 (20th January 2011), Hummingbird (20th January 2011), irishspirit (21st January 2011), jeannacav (19th January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), Journeyman (3rd July 2021), justalight (20th July 2017), kanishk (22nd December 2014), NoTingles (22nd January 2011), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015), Ria (28th December 2011), shamanseeker (6th January 2012), sunflower (21st January 2011), truthseekerdan (20th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: Protectors of the Bloodline of Christ

http://www.monarchie-noblesse.net/no...ers/nevers.htm

Nevers and Gonzague - Worth take a look .

Also a strange novel by a french author Paul Feval Pére. «Le Bossu» (The Hanchback)

The plot is about hiding and raising in secret a baby girl, daughter of Nevers ( that is related to the king of France)by a secret marriage with Aurore de Caylus.

Caylus - Tarn-et-Garonne, Claylus, medieval city. It has a Templar octogonal church (St. John the Batptist)
    1289. To strengthen the borders of the Kingdom of France, King Philip the Fair decided to have a new castle built.

http://www.passion-tarn-et-garonne.i...medievale.html

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques...omte_de_Caylus
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maison_de_L%C3%A9vis

The prince Phillipe de Gonzague discovers the secret and in jealousy kills the duc Phillipe de Nevers, descendent and related to the royal house of kings of France (they have the same name, go figure !), marries the widow.

Gonzague keeps looking for the girl who is raised and protected by Lagardère (a name that comes from La Garde,ie, to guard) a man who attended the last moments of the duc and promisses to give it back to the mother .
    After 17 years always in hiding from Gonzagua, Lagardère presents the girl (also named Aurore) to the mother, and exposses Gonzagua as the murderer of Nevers.

Like I said...a very strange tale.

Namasté

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counts_and_Dukes_of_Nevers

Ps- Caylus , also Quélus is in Portuguese (Qeeiluz, Cheiluz, Queeluz, Queyluz) Queluz . it is also the name of a portuguese royal palace near Lisbon.
    The Royal Palace of Queluz (also called the National Palace) is an eighteenth century palace in the city of Queluz in Sintra, Lisbon district. One of the last great Rococo buildings in Europe, the palace was built as a summer retreat for D. Pedro de Bragança, who would later become King Consort and husband of his niece, Queen Maria I of Portugal.

Coincidences make History
    Last edited by MariaDine; 20th January 2011 at 12:46.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (2nd January 2012), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), NoTingles (22nd January 2011), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

---------

Watch Bruce Burgess' excellent documentary Bloodline, which presents all of this and shows astonishing discoveries being unearthed in front of the camera in real time - including what might very well be the mummified body of Mary Magdalene herself.

MUST SEE.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astrid (22nd January 2011), Chester (27th December 2011), Dawn (27th December 2011), Hummingbird (20th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (20th January 2011), Jean-Marie (27th December 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), jimmer (20th January 2011), John Parslow (20th January 2011), justalight (20th July 2017), kanishk (22nd December 2014), LeeEllisMusic (23rd January 2011), New Dawn (27th December 2011), plumr2007 (20th January 2011), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015), slipknotted (20th January 2011), zestor (21st January 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ---------

Watch Bruce Burgess' excellent documentary Bloodline, which presents all of this and shows astonishing discoveries being unearthed in front of the camera in real time - including what might very well be the mummified body of Mary Magdalene herself.

MUST SEE.
    The question is: Is it true???
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Thanks Bill. I'm DLing Bloodline from TPB now. (that's that Sweedish website in this context, not The Powers that Be)
    Is it bad neticate to link to such things here? Your link is to the pay version. I all too well recall the fuss over your use of John Lennons 'Imagine'.
    I thought a 'C' inside a circle was an emoticon for a wry smile!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (20th January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 155 posts

You can instant play Bloodline on Netflix.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (20th January 2011), Intraphase (21st January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), justalight (20th July 2017), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

great question haveblue, If not bad edicate please post : )

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by lightwalker (here)
    You can instant play Bloodline on Netflix.
    do you have to be a monthly subsciber?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

jessamy99 (6th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ilie Pandia

I don't believe that the mumified body is the body of Mary Magdalene. Such an important piece of evidence will not be left there to rot. Unless it has been put there to be discovered and recovered very quickly. But is now over 2 years since its discovery and is still underground as far as I understand from their web page.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), kanishk (22nd December 2014), shamanseeker (6th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Well I'm sure I can say that all of Camelots stuff is on thepiratebay.org without stirring up a fuss. (Kerry herself put alot of it there, but this is Avalon not Camelot) so if you have torrent software installed as I do (Utorrent in my case, go to their site and get it) and know how to do a search when you get there you will be enjoying watching it very soon as I am currently watching it as I type this. And you get to keep it too.
    I'm thinking that Bill must be a wee bit more careful about these sorts of things than me or you. At worst a mod will delete my post and and PM me not to encourage such a crime of the century.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

jessamy99 (6th January 2012), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    The question is: Is it true???
    truthseekerdan, That's only one question you might ask IMO. There are others.

Are the Jesus and Mary Magdalene those of the church's New Testament, evidence for whose total non-existence has been unearthed by many serious researchers? Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy, in their The Jesus Mysteries, being two of the most prominent.

It's quite likely I think that, round about 4 BC or whenever, there lived a great, perhaps a very great, teacher with the same not-uncommon name of Joshua/Jesus who taught quietly, away from the public gaze. Maybe a Mary Magdalene too. They may even have had children, with descendents of their own.

However, if that were the case, we're left with another question, and possibly the most important one: So what?

Does it make any sense to believe that after two thousand years that line is still producing (fully) enlightened beings? In my fairly extensive reading in the area, enlightened masters rarely (if ever) beget a child who her/himself becomes enlightened.

Besides, it is by no means improbable that, spread across the planet, there are a few other equally qualified beings of light who teach to small groups while remaining largely unrecognised.

So, again I ask: What is the point? Certainly, if such an enlightened descendent should be found, his/her teachings would be worth taking seriously - for those, that is, who are drawn to that particular style of teaching.

Another messiah, though, is the last thing we need. Just ask history.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StephenW11UK For This Post:

giovonni (20th January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), shamanseeker (6th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Here you go:

1:53:12 (go get a coffee)

BLOODLINE investigates the popular belief that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, who fled to southern France with their child. In an adventure worthy of Indiana Jones, filmmaker Bruce Burgess and team crack the shadowy secret society, known as the Priory of Sion. Their investigation follows clues linking the Knights Templar and the legend of Mary Magdalene with messages imbedded in the decor of the famed church at Rennes-le-Chateau in France, leading ultimately to stunning discoveries: a buried chest with artifacts dating to 1st century Jerusalem and a hidden tomb filled with treasure and a mummified corpse draped in a shroud bearing a distinctive red cross.

22. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Anna (21st January 2011), Ara (21st January 2011), astrid (22nd January 2011), Cottage Rose (27th December 2011), Dawn (27th December 2011), edina (20th January 2011), fifi (21st January 2011), Gone002 (20th January 2011), heyokah (20th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (20th January 2011), Isthatso (22nd January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), ketikoti (21st January 2011), KosmicKat (20th January 2011), LeeEllisMusic (23rd January 2011), Nagual (22nd January 2011), plumr2007 (20th January 2011), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015), sandy (20th January 2011), slvrfx (20th January 2011), sunflower (21st January 2011), Tuza (20th January 2011), Wood (20th January 2011), xm15e2 (22nd January 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

StephenW11UK, I suggest that you check out this post with more info on Jesus (Yeshua/Issa), and don't rely to much on history (his-story) -- you know what I mean...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post95159

Love and blessings, ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by maggie; 20th January 2011 at 06:42. Reason: correction

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maggie For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (20th January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), slvrfx (20th January 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

This “Priory of Sion” legend have some logical problems and I'm not talking about jewish wet dream word SION.

Catholic church forgot one little thing when Christianity was formed. They sell salvation through Jesus, son of God but in Biblical stories Jesus teach that we are equal and God is in all of us. He never wanted to be worshiped.

“Priory of Sion” story tellers make the same mistake – if Jesus was different from Catholic description then his blood have no significance. If Jesus was part of Holy Trinity who redeemed humanity, died on cross and resurrected, than we can't have this bloodline.

If Jesus was smart man who humped Mary, than this blood have really degraded through history. If there are royal families who believe such a logical dissonance, I can say only one thing – do not marry with close relatives, inner breeding evidently decreases intellect.

Story itself is catching and probably meant to subvert Christian religion, to justify aristocracy and subliminally program you to adore every sion/zion/jew related stuff.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ngogly For This Post:

jessamy99 (6th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Other authors relevant to this story, lots of books over the last 25+ years.
    Lincoln (whom I knew) has written 'The Templars Secret Island' and other stuff - names forgotten but a search on Henry will bring it up - his final conclusion was that the Prieure was something of a hoax. Baigent and Leigh also wrote 'The Temple and Lodge', Picknett and Prince - The Second Messiah. There's a book called Web of Gold by Patton and Mackness. There's 'Rex Deus' by Hopkins, Simmans and Wallace-Murphy. There's a bunch of stuff by Lomas and Knight. Then there's all Lawrence Gardiner's stuff. (I really should get a life!) Dan Brown used this sort of reading list. There's lots and lots and lots. I should know because I'm from one of the families ... Not that we've ever found ourselves ruling the world!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

jessamy99 (6th January 2012), Journeyman (3rd July 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

if a person was born , or through the process of thier lifes work, somehow had the "junk dna" or "jacobs ladder" switched on, (repaired) be then more likely to pass that on, wether dormant or activated , as a potential within the cellular memory, accessible in potential of all descendants ?

an upgraded genome, the adam kadmon

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

hello Hurrit !

Just posted some info for your research. Some is in french, but with google translator it such be easy to understand.
    Ps- Please notice the coincidences of names...Phillipe and Caylus/Quelus .

Namasté

Ps- The Gonzague family and the connection with Nevers
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maison_Gonzague
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_IV_de_Nevers
    http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_d...ducs_de_Nevers
    Last edited by MariaDine; 20th January 2011 at 17:24.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (20th January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

More food for thought , the Cathars

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/ar...c/cathars.html

"Cathars, Latin, Cathari, or possibly cattus, cat, a common association for witches and heretics; Greek, katharoi, "pure ones"; were Christian dualists in Western Europe which during the 13th and 14th centuries seriously threatened the Catholic Church especially in Southern France and Northern Italy. Although the origins of the sect seem obscure, its doctrines were influenced by the Bogomils of Bulgaria. There is a possibility that its dualism was a separate development or came from inheritance. The Catholic Church also feared the Cathars possessed knowledge of the bloodlines of Jesus which was not in agreement with the orthodox teaching of the crucifixion. The Cathars believed Mary Magdalene was the Grail Mother."

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

heyokah (20th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (20th January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

mrmalco mentioned Laurence Gardner. He was one of my favorite authors on this subject because he was so thorough. I'm currently re-reading his, "Genesis of the Grail Kings", which has genealogical charts, a bibliography 16 pages long, footnotes and references 38 pages long.

As is on the book's cover, this is, "The Explosive Story of Genetic Cloning and the Ancient Bloodline of Jesus".

He did continuing genealogical research for 30+ families, which already had in their records, lines going back to Christ and Mary Magdalene.

Unfortunately he has died recently.

He had many official titles, which is significant to us who seek truth-

"A Fellow of the Society if Antiquaries of Scotland, an internationally known sovereign genealogist and historical lecturer. Distinguished as the Chevalier Labhran de St. Germain, Presidential Attache to the European Council of Princes, a constitutional advisory body established in 1946. Also Prior of the Sacred Kindred of St. Columba, a Knight Templar of St. Anthony and Attache to the Grand Protectorate of the Imperial Dragon Court, Hungary 1408. Formerly attached to the Noble Order of the Guard of St Germain, founded by King James VII of Scots in 1692 and ratified by King Louis XIV of France. He is the appointed Jacobite Historiographer Royal."

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (20th January 2011), jessamy99 (6th January 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Here's another interesting link about the Cathars

http://www.sullivan-county.com/id2/g...les/cather.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast