Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Protectors of the Bloodline of Christ

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Default Re: Protectors of the Bloodline of Christ

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I finally got a chance to watch this tonight. Thanks Richard for popping the video link in there.

I have a question I want to throw out there. The whole time I kept watching this documentary I kept wondering: we know that its important to the Catholic Church to keep a lid on the fact that Jesus didn't die on the cross and therefore he wasn't resurrected. However, this doesn't explain why there is the sense of reverence and royalty surrounding Jesus, and Jesus and Mary Magdalene. What are your thoughts about why this bloodline is surrounded with so much importance, mystery, intrigue and awe?
    Read Laurence Gardner books.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

edina (22nd January 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by mrmalco (here)
    slvfx, I loved the list of honorifics Gardner used. He certainly did a heap of research and had amazing access to the Royal House lists. My brother's a genealogist (we're Stewarts) and really envied LG that access. The Michael of Albany has begun writing now that LG has passed.
    I'd heard he died. Wasn't he in his 50's? Strange because two others who had a lot to do with this- Sitchin, and Glen Kimball (of ancientmanuscripts.com), all died in the last 6 months.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

jessamy99 (7th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sitchen was 90 years old and Gardner had been sick for a long time already...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billiam For This Post:

7. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Stewarts have not gone away, you know!

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

No they haven't. I'm one! Years ago my brother and I joined the Stewart Society and there were 13,000 members and that was about 30 years ago. I don't know their membership these days. The Royal Claimant nowadays is Prince Michael of Albany who used to be Lawrence Gardner's patron/employer.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

jessamy99 (7th January 2012), slvrfx (21st January 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

There is more than one Stewart line... Stewart is a common forename and therefore a common last name... There is the Royal Stewart line but just because your name is Stewart does not mean you are related... To find out you would need to look right back at your family tree...

11. Link to Post #67
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

From the author Henry Lincoln.

Namasté !

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

ASIA (26th January 2011), jessamy99 (7th January 2012), slvrfx (21st January 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Hi,
    Ok, I watched this movie and I have a few questions...
    1) If this really was found then why has nothing further been excavated? I dug up some info and it stated that Ben was looking after his sick son, but why does any excavation rely on his participation when surely the French government and the landowner would be able to do it without him...
    2) There was no carbon dating done on any of the letters found...
    3) The ink on the parchment was not carbon dated
    4) The artefacts were everyday objects that can be purchased at the antique market in jerusalem...
    5)Who was with him in the cave?
    6)Perhaps they were not Jewish but the Jews did not mummify their dead.
    7) The only person that claimed to back any of their claims on camera was not even a member of the Priory of Sion, perhaps a colleague of Charles?

There are many things that irk me deep down about the authenticity of this movie , the way it was presented and about the bloodline premise...As the director and star of the film himself said:

"“For the record, I do think that it’s possible that these discoveries, especially the chest and maybe even the tomb were somehow placed there for Ben and us to find. That doesn’t make them fake in any way. It just means that someone with an agenda wanted this material revealed, but who?”

This goes along entirely with my line of thinking that it is all giant dis-information/ detraction from what the real truth may be... There has been a lot of research done into the geneaology of Charlemagne and a few other leaders of medieval europe which has some interesting theories that could hold more truth than a few coins and an old cup....http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=O...e%20bc&f=false

I am not trying to be overly critical of this story but I just have such a strong gut instinct we are missing the bigger picture here........ Does anybody else have anything else to add on this???

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billiam For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), jessamy99 (7th January 2012), mountain_jim (21st January 2011), sunflower (28th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

I visited the website too and found it amazingly commercial - mystery tours, DVDs, etc. Not a word about excavation though some mention of ground-penetrating radar studies near the Chateau. But if you recollect, the Mayor of the town had previously applied for excavation and this appeal had bogged down in red tape.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    I visited the website too and found it amazingly commercial - mystery tours, DVDs, etc. Not a word about excavation though some mention of ground-penetrating radar studies near the Chateau. But if you recollect, the Mayor of the town had previously applied for excavation and this appeal had bogged down in red tape.

Do you think they would leave chests of golden chalices just lying about the French countryside?

18. Link to Post #71
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Interesting stuff, the knights of malta may play a part in this.

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Quote "No they haven't. I'm one! Years ago my brother and I joined the Stewart Society and there were 13,000 members and that was about 30 years ago. I don't know their membership these days. The Royal Claimant nowadays is Prince Michael of Albany who used to be Lawrence Gardner's patron/employer. "
    There was information posted on Avalon 1 about Prince Michael outing him as a phony. I don't have time right now to find the website where this originated. But if I remember correctly you might find it on the Watcher thread on the original forum.
    Last edited by Dawn; 27th December 2011 at 20:21.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

mrmalco (22nd January 2011)

21. Link to Post #73
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

In my view this entire theory is a false flag, instigated and maintained by the PTB involved in sustaining the christian ideological myth.
    Last edited by Icecold; 22nd January 2011 at 05:15.

22. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think this is to establish that there was a bloodline, and when it is time, the ptw can bring it all up and name an heir(ess) to the throne of christ and get away with it.
    This heir(ess) will be the next royal line for the nwo to use.

I always wanted to research the frasier line in scotland, because they are basically from france, and the only clan that did not have a warrior or violent drawing on its coat of arms. It was a strawberry, if my information is correct.
    Maybe someone who lives in Scotland can help here?

The mystery only causes the human desire to solve it, and so it gets the attention it needs to continue until it is time to use it.

(I get pretty cynical some times, so please forgive me.)

thank you,

jeanna

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeannacav For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (2nd January 2012), Second Son (19th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Excellent thread, and VERY interesting film, which gives rise to a lot more questions that answers, ( IMO)
    Maybe it was just me, but alot of it seemed very "staged" - maybe just the way it was filmed, and presented.
    But something didn't sit right.

Its still very much worth watching, this is a great topic for discussion, certainly one of the world's greatest mysteries.

On the bloodline issue, i wonder if the RH neg blood group fits somehow into this picture, many royal lines are RH negative.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (22nd January 2011), jessamy99 (7th January 2012), mrmalco (22nd January 2011)

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

"There is more than one Stewart line... Stewart is a common forename and therefore a common last name... There is the Royal Stewart line but just because your name is Stewart does not mean you are related... To find out you would need to look right back at your family tree... " (Billiam)

Er ... yes ... and I did mention above that my bro's a genealogist.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

And .... "There was information posted on Avalon 1 about Prince Michael outing him as a phony." Not surprising. However ask yourself where Gardner got the vast plethora of genealogical detail in his books. It's astonishing. 'Outers' and 'Insiders' all have to remain in the 'what's-your-evidence zone'.

Michael of Albany's family claims were debunked by the British Government (in service to the Hanoverians who still sit on the throne) centuries ago. His info. on that background needs to be refuted. Him as an individual ... vulnerable as we all are. The reflex defence is always to discredit the person, rather than examine the evidence.

I'm not trying to reinstate the Stewarts - I doubt the UK monarchy will last, or any other monarchy for that matter. And the Stewarts were pretty catastrophic as rulers in England. James 1 was paranoid and hated; Charles 1 was executed (UK being the first truly revolutionary society in post-Renaissance Europe - though that revolution too was run by a highly repressive Oliver Cromwell); Charles 11 was OK as Kings go - if decadent; James 11 got de-throned for trying to reinstate Catholicism; Queen Ann was the last with mainly 'Stewart' background, and - as the saying goes 'Queen Ann's dead!' At which point interest groups brought in the German Hanoverians.

The name came from 'Steward' - which was what the first 'Royal' - Walter Fitz Alan - was. He took over from his friend the childless Robert the Bruce, whose "steward of the realm" he had been. The Alan's were Normans descended from the ancient Alani people from the Black Sea area - who gave Julius Caesar a lot of trouble so he hired them as mercenaries. They merged with the viking peoples (the Norman's were basically vikings).

Our branch of the family has forebears as varied as fishing people on the Isle of Arran, castle owners in the Southern Highlands and artists who painted rural scenes on the sides of stage coaches in Dundee, tailors, engineers ... just folks.

We humans are all one - embodying (by whatever gene-stream) an eternal consciousness.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (22nd January 2011), jessamy99 (7th January 2012), quiltinggrandma (29th August 2015), slvrfx (24th January 2011), sunflower (23rd January 2011)

30. Link to Post #78
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    As long as you subscribe to this, you will not be privy.

This "silly" Bloodline "stuff", when it's fully understood, connects us to the Universe.
    thanks for responding -- i have a different outlook -- here on Earth we are caught into a matrix that keeps us disconnected from the rest of the Universe, both physically & on other dimensions -- not to say that some don't break free now & again

31. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

About the supposed Tomb of Yeshua's family, which was unearthed c. 1980 in Jerusalem by contruction crews who were building apartment complexes. The documentary about the investigation of the ossuaries that were removed from the tomb is pretty exciting as they decipher the names that were carved on the outsides of these "bone boxes".

Look above for the link to the series of 10 videos.

While you're at it, check out the channel called Talmormedia, with a collection of "making of" videos about the book and documentary about the Tomb of Jesus.

Important question for those who believe that Jesus rose from the dead, in body and spirit because if his grave is found with his human remains in it, there's some serious rethinking that has to go on. That's why this kind of work and information is so quickly and viciously silenced. In any case, while it won't entirely disprove the Bible as a valuable spiritual guide, it could however roundly discredit mainstream religion. There's got to be people sweating bullets and that we'll get tired of this and give it up.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NoTingles For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2011), jessamy99 (7th January 2012), Joseph McAree (24th March 2013), slvrfx (24th January 2011)

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Tracy Twyman interview with Nicolas Haywood.

http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?p=1842

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast