1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Word of God

Quote Posted by sunnyrap (here)
    I am a Usui Reiki practitioner. Dr. Usui was a deeply spiritual man. The foundation understanding under this energy healing discipline is that the practitioner strives to strengthen their connection to the Creator and be a conduit for that healing energy for their patient. A practitioner who operates from the position that the power comes FROM themselves severely limits the effectiveness of their healing power. It is the acknowledgment of true source and connection to it that is key.

Like you sunnyrap I am a Reiki practitoner, the training is long and disciplined.
    I have seen healers who claim sole credit for a good result lose their abilities fairly quickly.
    The healing ability of the individual, no matter the training, is nothing compared to the the healing that comes through when Divine help is requested and the end result surrendered to a Higher Power.

Heaven help anyone who thinks that they have the same power or creative ability that the full majesty of God has.
    There is a massive difference between the light of the candle and the light power and energy that comes from the sun, and what created the sun?
    Those that have ears to hear and eyes to see etc The evidence of the existence a loving God is overwhelming.

Chris
    Namaste
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (21st January 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

One of my recent research tangents, is about how there actually is a specific WORD. Wish I could remember the sources. Seems they were from research into ancient texts.

The WORD is so extraordinary because it RESONATES. The resonance is the CREATION (of anything and everything).

God apparently is the Mover-N-Shaker when he/she/it/all.....uses this WORD.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Belle (6th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

A friend signs his name as Godspark in some the of the publications he writes for, he believes as I do that each one of us carries a spark of the creator in our souls. We are all connected to one another. No matter your lot in life, every life is equally important, it makes little difference if you are born severly hadicaped or you are the president of a country, we are all here to grow and experience. The connection that we all have is not just of this world but of this universe.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Caren (22nd January 2011), greybeard (21st January 2011), Hiram (22nd January 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    One of my recent research tangents, is about how there actually is a specific WORD. Wish I could remember the sources. Seems they were from research into ancient texts.

The WORD is so extraordinary because it RESONATES. The resonance is the CREATION (of anything and everything).

Seemingly the whole universe resonate at the same vibration as Om.
    Make what you will of that, smiling

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caren (22nd January 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

I have been a reiki master for 20 years....along with many other modalities I used to do alot of healing work...reiki only goes to the outer layers of things(5D healing at best)...it can heal many things but in most cases the healings are temporary as it doesn't have the frequency to reralign the core energy template that many sicknesses originate from

Om...is the sound of the distorted geometry that our hologram has had imposed on it...the original organic "WORD" is now returning...the CORRECTION energies can finally get in here now,watch as all life changes and deal with the many challenges ahead to adapt to...the "guru's" will be exposed for who they are/were...mostly very well meaning but deceived individuals

...OM is the sound of the siphonong of life force currect from the perpetual ,ETERNAL life stream...that life stream is being DIRECTLY connected back in to this hologram NOW...OM will be phased out by those who are aware
    Last edited by shiva777; 21st January 2011 at 18:22.

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

This is my understanding as well. The Word was a Sound. Sound resonates and vibrates, the key to understanding almost anything. Chose your frequencies!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Belle (6th April 2011), Beren (21st January 2011), Caren (22nd January 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    This is my understanding as well. The Word was a Sound. Sound resonates and vibrates, the key to understanding almost anything. Chose your frequencies!

That`s right!
    Highest frequency is of Love.
    When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he really meant that. Impose on them the highest frequency. For they are you . Just the part of you who forgot who they are.
    Love, love - and see what happens

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Belle (6th April 2011), Budaheart (16th February 2011), humanalien (2nd March 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Yes. The beginning of reality was a sound. Agree strongly.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    What is a word of God?
    And who is competent to say about what is the word of God?
    The 'word of God' as translated from the scripture, comes from the greek word 'logos' which in fact means thought (intuition?).
    It is the 'word' that one receives directly from the Divine, once connected within.

Also please check wikipedia for more info on the word logos.

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Budaheart (16th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

When the concept of 'resonance' came to me, I realized immediately how I was drawn to music that used the key of G predominantly. I met a friend I'd not seen for years and we began to talk about this...she hummed me her note, and it was also a G. (She's known about this since she was a child.) Just recently one of my sons, as he was walking out my door after a visit, hummed a note...it was also the G.

Now I can't say for sure what notes others might be drawn to, but I believe there's something specific about every note on the scale.

I read about 1 yr ago, that there's a Dr. at a University in Iowa who's been treating sick people, with specific notes. She actually 'prescribes' certain music to her patients...bands, singers, who's work represents certain notes.

Experiment on yourself. Maybe this could take us closer to understanding how part of esoteric beliefs state that 'music' is a part of creation.

What do you think?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Belle (6th April 2011), Budaheart (16th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

When the concept of 'resonance' came to me, I realized immediately how I was drawn to music that used the key of G predominantly. I met a friend I'd not seen for years and we began to talk about this...she hummed me her note, and it was also a G. (She's known about this since she was a child.) Just recently one of my sons, as he was walking out my door after a visit, hummed a note...it was also the G.

Now I can't say for sure what notes others might be drawn to, but I believe there's something specific about every note on the scale.

I read about 1 yr ago, that there's a Dr. at a University in Iowa who's been treating sick people, with specific notes. She actually 'prescribes' certain music to her patients...bands, singers, who's work represents certain notes.

Experiment on yourself. Maybe this could take us closer to understanding how part of esoteric beliefs state that 'music' is a part of creation.

What do you think?
    Music is a creation at its beautiful level.
    Goes like this :
    You have a thought and on a certain level it makes a slight vibration .Then you make it bigger and it vibrates more. Then you speak the words and now it carries the strong vibration. Now it becomes more complicated since you`re bringing up more and more vibration in order to express your thought in other realms. It grows ever more until it reaches a shape of your desire. It may be word of power,word of poem anything. It`s on its highest level deeply metaphysical and divine.
    But imagine now how must it be complicated to created specific tuned frequencies to make a simple sound like do re mi fa sol la si do sounds of music scale? Everything is born as a thought and it traveled a long way to become a sound of the notes. Millions of combinations are further making a symphony of sounds and by your will a song or a theme .

And this exactly is the divine dichotomy. Everything is inwards soooo complicated but outwards simple and beautiful.
    When you are connected with God ,you are vibration on its level and you thus channel the energy different ,thus you see today various arts and its beauty. You see how those who created it were connected to the frequency of divine.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Budaheart (16th February 2011), FutureLeFunk (9th February 2011), greybeard (25th January 2011), Hiram (25th January 2011), truthseekerdan (25th January 2011), zebowho (9th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,701 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    Eventually, all of your perceptions, all of your observations, the birds, the trees, people walking by, the trash you see blowing down the street....your feel this as your own flesh and blood, and their movement is your very breathing...in and out.

(from my journal
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

I love Teillard de Chardin - you just gave me the taste to reread him again (read him some 40 years ago, when I was very very young). Thank you for your post and this reminder.

22. Link to Post #33
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The word of god was bastardised by man, it was twisted and used as a weapon of war.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

Belle (6th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Everything that we experience in this universe is made up of vibrations. Our bodies (3D) are very limited in perception so that we can only 'detect' (feel/hear) a small percentage of vibrations available out there to experience. It all started with the first thought (a.k.a. Big Bang) of the Source (Creator God) that the creation of the universe started. Thoughts are energy and therefore vibrations as well. Depending on the nature of a thought they can be either of a lower or higher vibration. Unconditional Love is known to have the highest vibration (shiniest light) in this universe. God in the physical can be experienced through love, sound, and light.

Namaste ~ Dan
    Last edited by truthseekerdan; 26th January 2011 at 04:17.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

25. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Alliamber (23rd February 2011)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Anyone see the little girl, Jackie Evancho, on the TV talent contest? Simply wonderful. A ten year old child that sings like a grown angel. Pure joy and purity. I bought the DVD/CD set. There is one song, with a few particular notes, that set me off like nothing EVER has. Every single time I hear it, I tear up and cry. It's so emotional, it strikes directly at the heart. For me, this made concrete the concept of love/heart energy being 'it'. Once I decided not to fight it and actually sobbed for the length of the entire song. It was glorious!

That's what music does to me and why I love it so much...........except for country. It makes me cry for a different reason.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Beren (26th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Anyone see the little girl, Jackie Evancho, on the TV talent contest? Simply wonderful. A ten year old child that sings like a grown angel. Pure joy and purity. I bought the DVD/CD set. There is one song, with a few particular notes, that set me off like nothing EVER has. Every single time I hear it, I tear up and cry. It's so emotional, it strikes directly at the heart. For me, this made concrete the concept of love/heart energy being 'it'. Once I decided not to fight it and actually sobbed for the length of the entire song. It was glorious!

That's what music does to me and why I love it so much...........except for country. It makes me cry for a different reason.
    That`s the thing.
    If the frequency found you then you feel the bliss ,even for a short while.
    Highest frequency is Love .
    Just read this pearls :

1 Corinthians 13
    Love
    1I may speak in the languages of humans and of angels. But if I don’t have love, I am a loud gong or a clashing cymbal. 2I may have the gift to speak what God has revealed, and I may understand all mysteries and have all knowledge. I may even have enough faith to move mountains. But if I don’t have love, I am nothing. 3I may even give away all that I have and give up my body to be burned.[a] But if I don’t have love, none of these things will help me.

4Love is patient. Love is kind. Love isn’t jealous. It doesn’t sing its own praises. It isn’t arrogant. 5It isn’t rude. It doesn’t think about itself. It isn’t irritable. It doesn’t keep track of wrongs. 6It isn’t happy when injustice is done, but it is happy with the truth. 7Love never stops being patient, never stops believing, never stops hoping, never gives up.

8Love never comes to an end. There is the gift of speaking what God has revealed, but it will no longer be used. There is the gift of speaking in other languages, but it will stop by itself. There is the gift of knowledge, but it will no longer be used. 9Our knowledge is incomplete and our ability to speak what God has revealed is incomplete. 10But when what is complete comes, then what is incomplete will no longer be used. 11When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became an adult, I no longer used childish ways. 12Now we see a blurred image in a mirror. Then we will see very clearly. Now my knowledge is incomplete. Then I will have complete knowledge as God has complete knowledge of me.

13So these three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the best one of these is love.

And God is Love. That we should always remember. We are of God-Love.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Alliamber (23rd February 2011), Crake (27th January 2011), humanalien (2nd March 2011)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Here is a video with Jackie Evancho. Enjoy!

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

31. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Beren (27th January 2011)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

When I first began seeking for Truth...actually screaming for it...one of the first questions I had asked was "what is the Word of God".

I was tired and frustrated with all of the belief systems trying to shove their ideas down my throat that I had asked for the Truth and nothing but the Truth...no BS.

When I was still and listened the answers came.

I learned that we should call it the "Breath of God" instead of the "Word of God".

That force which breaths us in and out each moment, that flows through every fiber of the universe and all that it contains. We are that force. We are that song of one.

It's a beautiful melody if you quiet your mind for a moment and listen with your heart. You will be brought to your knees, tears streaming down your face when that melody plays from within.

I encourage everyone to pause for moment listen.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crake For This Post:

Beren (27th January 2011), humanalien (2nd March 2011), truthseekerdan (27th January 2011)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Crake (here)
    When I first began seeking for Truth...actually screaming for it...one of the first questions I had asked was "what is the Word of God".

I was tired and frustrated with all of the belief systems trying to shove their ideas down my throat that I had asked for the Truth and nothing but the Truth...no BS.

When I was still and listened the answers came.

I learned that we should call it the "Breath of God" instead of the "Word of God".

That force which breaths us in and out each moment, that flows through every fiber of the universe and all that it contains. We are that force. We are that song of one.

It's a beautiful melody if you quiet your mind for a moment and listen with your heart. You will be brought to your knees, tears streaming down your face when that melody plays from within.

I encourage everyone to pause for moment listen.

Hi Crake,

what you said is so true!
    Trouble is that we are overwhelmed with noise. I mean we live in cities,listening to the Ipods all the time,watching TV or who knows what else...only to find how frustrated we are.
    That's why a call was issued -who has ears ,let them hear!

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

God is love. What could be wrong with that?

So many are looking for answers,
    So many think they can discover the philosopher's stone by themselves.
    We are amazing, but we are not the highest power.
    In our search for truth, it is often easy to miss what is in front of us.

K

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kulapops For This Post:

Beren (27th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast