+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Global dinar revaluation programme imminent. Us dollar refunding project imminent.

1. Link to Post #21
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Global dinar revaluation programme imminent. Us dollar refunding project imminent

Actually, the whole logic and 'system' behind, the rather opaque description of, WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENT FUNDS, that are floating around, are, in essence, true.

That is, it's the pinnacle of settlements, above BIC, and, as Fulford reported once, "it's run like a bunch of Sicilian gangs, negotiating with guns on the table", or with so many words.

The 'general populace', or what is called in classic academia 'the uncultured unthinking multitudes', do not need gold for anything (but Bling).

The major shift form 'treasury gold', then to 'backing', than to '100% fiat financing', is a progression in technology.

With the coming online of computers, all reference to gold is redundant, is obsolete.

Gold is for waging war, to pay mercenaries, and client barons, who aren't sure if you're still there when the smoke of the battlefield dissipates.

The "WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENT FUNDS" is the monkeying around of the 'sovereign' gangs involved in a pissing contest.

It's - relatively - obsolete and redundant, but for 1 thing, that the 1 who holds the key of possession (not ownership), can front run the game of financing .. until he has spend the advantage .. and the 1 who he has spent it on, 1s now the no.1.

That's all.

In a perfect world, this whole system of (supposedly) sovereign moneys, should be done away with, and replaced with what Plato called the philosopher kings.

These philosopher kings would either be robber trash barons (which is now) ..
    or your parliament

parliament simply creates money for any given major works (railroads, desalination, retirement homes)

and off you go
    like the good little beavers that you are, mt

2. Link to Post #22
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: Global dinar revaluation programme imminent. Us dollar refunding project imminent

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    PC;
    I would hate to rain on anyone's parade, but for me Fulford is fast approaching Sorcha Faal status, I think.
    Fred
    What do you mean approaching?
    A joke.
    Look out for that multicolored dragon member assassin sneaking up behind you!!!
    I am a dark lord of the Sith, I fear no assassins!

3. Link to Post #23
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I read somewhere (sorry, forgot to make a note) that a promoter of the dinar RV advised 'not to make any more investments'.

'postponed'
    'unclear developments'
    ('please do not blame us .. it was a really, really, really true story)
    etc.

surprise, what

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    In the Charles interview he kept referring that timelines are "event" driven and do not follow calendars.

Many a great predictor loses his credibility by setting a date. Most recent casualty is Cliff High, and if Fulford doesn't knock it off he will be next.

As far as the "restore America" which now claims to have grand juries and governments formed in all 50 states, I would be leery of that till we actually see it. I'm more inclined to rally the people and call for an Article 5 Convention.

That would turn this ship of state around overnight.
    Grimreaper, what is Article 5 Convention?
    Thank, Penn

5. Link to Post #25
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    In the Charles interview he kept referring that timelines are "event" driven and do not follow calendars.

Many a great predictor loses his credibility by setting a date. Most recent casualty is Cliff High, and if Fulford doesn't knock it off he will be next.

As far as the "restore America" which now claims to have grand juries and governments formed in all 50 states, I would be leery of that till we actually see it. I'm more inclined to rally the people and call for an Article 5 Convention.

That would turn this ship of state around overnight.
    Grimreaper, what is Article 5 Convention?
    Thank, Penn
    This is where the states call a convention to change the consititution or to deal with the federal government.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2