+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Lewis Anderson Time Technology Disclosure - could this be real?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member damian's Avatar
    Thanks

Default David Lewis Anderson Time Technology Disclosure - could this be real?

Dr. David Lewis Anderson has entered the public arena to widely disclose the existence of nothing less than time control and related technologies (including a time reactor that taps into the “free” energy created by the earth’s frame-dragging through space time). This may be the most powerful technological development humanity has so far constructed. He and other groups around the world have been perfecting these technologies for some years now. An international Time Race has been secretly underway. Public awareness of such technologies, as well as the governmental, military, and corporate interest in exploiting them, may be the most important issue we deal with as a species since the discovery of atomic power. Though this might sound like science fiction to most people, on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell, Dr. Anderson has assured the public that it isn’t.

“There is such a great risk Art, of how this technology can be used. A lot of people ask me what if, how it will be used? The issue today is no longer what if and how. The technology is being used. It’s being used in Japan, in India, there are efforts in China…It’s really now a question of how do we manage the influence that governments have on this technology today that becomes a real concern and a challenge for people on this planet.”

From an article in "Reality Sandwich" http://www.realitysandwich.com/time_...ogy_disclosure

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FJ6nqA0jWjw here is a 7 minute video from the interview on "Coast to Coast"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to damian For This Post:

Agape (30th January 2011), jeannacav (21st January 2011), mrmalco (30th January 2011), Nortreb (30th January 2011), rgray222 (21st January 2011), truthseekerdan (21st January 2011), tuku (21st February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: David Lewis Anderson Time Technology Disclosure - could this be real?

Thank you, Damian!

I enjoy listening to Dr. D. Anderson' interviews. He is a special being.

His website: http://www.andersoninstitute.com/default.html
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,021 times in 2,189 posts

Default Re: David Lewis Anderson Time Technology Disclosure - could this be real?

Great find, thanks for sharing!

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool thread, Damien.

IMO, we are creators of time so we can move around in it as we wish.

When there is a machine that duplicates what the human mind can do, then there needs to be some kind of rules imposed on those who run the machines.
    As I see many of these things, the machine delivers the effect (of this and other odd things) without respect to anyone's intention, whereas I believe the god-mind which can do this without a machine, changes the moral outlook of the person doing the time travel so much, that it becomes possible only with a moral initiative.
    That is not to say a mistake could not be made in a mind created time alteration, just that an intentional hurt becomes very UNlikely.

Thank you,

jeanna

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Excuse me if my question sounds a little naive, but after listening to the youtube video, I am wondering if this is a device, a machine, could tap into what an astral projectionist speaks of? The astral plain? If so, wouldn't that mean a type of governmental involvement into something that was 'pure' energy? If so, I am trying to thing of the ramifications. And then I wonder how the e.t. community would view this-maybe science is tampering with a pandora's box?

Any thoughts on this?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to taizen For This Post:

mrmalco (30th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

This to be deleted - it's a mistaken repeat post
    Last edited by mrmalco; 30th January 2011 at 15:06. Reason: superfluous - posted elswhere

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Pandora's Box indeed. And it's apparently open already. Re. the ET angle - watch Project Camelot's fascinating interviews with Dr Dan Burisch.

The human mind can remember the past and to some extent dream or imagine the future. This stuff however is to do with literal control of time at the physical level.
    'Going there' - externally and visibly. Anderson gives descriptions of the reactions of observers to seeing the time bottle in action. Astral travelling is experienced within the awareness of an individual. This is different. At least according to the account given.

PS I mistakenly started up another thread on this. Thanks for starting this one.
    I posted the following on that redundant thread:

Dr David Anderson's Time Travel contribution, interviewed on Art Bell's Coast to Coast, is IMO a thoroughly credible account of what, to me, are the most amazing set of propositions in the entire alternative field:
    1. Time travel is already done - Institutes exist in New Mexico (Anderson Institute, q.v. their website). Other Institutes exist in China, Russia, Japan and India (nr. Poona)
    2. These places have immense funds from governments and corporations to do with specific research implications.
    3. Effects upon the current timeline have already happened because all time transits backwards inevitably make disturbances.
    4. The scientists involved want public exposure because the technology exists and is in use; so the cat's out of the bag; and the large-scale ethical implications are huge and must be out of the exclusive hands of irresponsible interest groups.
    5. The technology turned out to be less difficult than originally imagined because the principle of its operation fortuitously harnessed, focused and coupled the field differential effects of the planet's rotation. (The principles are elaborated - to a certain extent - on the Anderson Institute website.)
    6. They moved objects, living objects, and people. One gathers, as of the time of that interview, the latter have not been shifted very far but significantly.

There are loads of other aspects - if you've never heard the long interview I recommend it. If it's all true there an amazing new game on the block and it may well cause new forms of havoc. It may indeed already have done so.

This is material different from, though inevitably relatable to, the J-Rod timelines that Dan Burisch spoke of in his Camelot interviews and elsewhere.
    Last edited by mrmalco; 30th January 2011 at 14:29.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,621 times in 32,796 posts

---------

A provisional, personal opinion here - no more:

I've listed carefully to David Anderson talking about his work. Something didn't ring true for me.

The feeling I have is that the "Anderson Institute" - and all the work he states it does - does not actually exist. But he would like it to.

He may have done theoretical work - and even some tests on a lab bench (slowing time down a fraction, as was demonstrated by the Russian engineer Dr Vadim Chernobrov and others) - but I'm not yet convinced that there is more. It's hard to see how he would be allowed to talk openly about anything so classified and sensitive.

If you listen carefully, almost all his answers to detailed questions are generalities (or philosophical musings on the nature of time). There's very little a physicist could pick up and work with or check. It strikes me that a real physicist, who has done real work on this, would respond in a very different way.

I genuinely would appreciate any indicators that this is authentic advanced work, and that the Institute is an operational reality - with premises, employees, researchers, and results.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ketikoti (31st January 2011), Lord Sidious (30th January 2011), magicmanx (2nd February 2011), mrmalco (31st January 2011), write4change (11th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

That's an interesting take on this Bill, and I know you have a physics background which I don't. This would also mean that the other institutes he mentions are figments? The construction I put on it was that he first was interviewed some years ago and that that caused a situation where he had to duck out of sight. That during his out-of-sight time he spread the word and the work sufficiently so that other groupings got to work on this, meaning that after the passage of a few years he was no longer vulnerable because taking him out (if some interest group so intended) would no longer be effective. This was all simply my speculation based on some of the things he said.

If only people would tell the truth! It's got so one can't tell. Here am I, quite an old man, and I'm still overly idealistic, perhaps naive.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ---------

A provisional, personal opinion here - no more:

I've listed carefully to David Anderson talking about his work. Something didn't ring true for me.

The feeling I have is that the "Anderson Institute" - and all the work he states it does - does not actually exist. But he would like it to.

He may have done theoretical work - and even some tests on a lab bench (slowing time down a fraction, as was demonstrated by the Russian engineer Dr Vadim Chernobrov and others) - but I'm not yet convinced that there is more. It's hard to see how he would be allowed to talk openly about anything so classified and sensitive.

If you listen carefully, almost all his answers to detailed questions are generalities (or philosophical musings on the nature of time). There's very little a physicist could pick up and work with or check. It strikes me that a real physicist, who has done real work on this, would respond in a very different way.

I genuinely would appreciate any indicators that this is authentic advanced work, and that the Institute is an operational reality - with premises, employees, researchers, and results.
    I believe though am pretty sure that only the headquarters are in the US, and the real facilities (labs, etc.) are located overseas (more than one country) in secret locations.

Gotta do more digging Bill...

With respect,

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

mrmalco (31st January 2011)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Default Re: David Lewis Anderson Time Technology Disclosure - could this be real?

Don't know if you read the book "Transylvanian Sunrise" by Peter Moon, Bill.
    I didn't read it myself in english, but read it in the original (romanian) a more detailed interesting version of 4 books.
    If anyone has the book in pdf, please attache it in a post so that those interested can download it. Thank you in advance!

It is an interesting read and 'could be' all real events. Here is a summary: http://www.skybooksusa.com/pdf/books...ransunrise.pdf

Namaste ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: David Lewis Anderson Time Technology Disclosure - could this be real?

I checked the domain info of the website:

Dommain Name.......... andersoninstitute.com
    Creation Date........ 2007-07-14
    Registration Date.... 2007-07-14
    Expiry Date.......... 2011-07-14
    Organisation Name.... David Anderson
    Organisation Address. 620 Park Avenue # 308
    Organisation Address.
    Organisation Address. Rochester
    Organisation Address. 14607
    Organisation Address. NY
    Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

and compared it to the contact info ...

But it says this:
    Quote Due to the secure nature of our operations we do not accept US Postal Mail directly at our facility in New Mexico. In lieu of this all postal mail should be addressed to the headquarters of Anderson Multination LLC as noted below. Please note that screening and delivery may cause a two to four week delay in receipt. For more urgent communications please use the contact information above.
    This is in line with what I heard on a radio show (I think it was Coast to Coast), that he called in from an undisclosed location/secured facility ...

So not sure if this secret facility really DOES exist but they surely, with no doubt, point to a physical facility themselves.

The address as used in the domain registration is the same as their 'headquarters':
    The Anderson Institute
    c/o ANDERSON MULTINATIONAL LLC
    620 Park Avenue # 308
    Rochester, NY 14607
    UNITED STATES of AMERICA

The copy right in the footer says 1990-2011 while the domain was only created since 2007 ....

Maybe some members in the USA have a better way to check the addresses ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

What is your point Operator, even if they have a facility in New Mexico how would one find out if it's an undisclosed/secured facility?
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I'm wondering why is this thread on Technical Q&A forum? Mods would you move it to a more appropriate place, thanks.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    What is your point Operator, even if they have a facility in New Mexico how would one find out if it's an undisclosed/secured facility?
    I was just looking for details that could confirm or decline Bill's statement about this firm being real ...
    Sometimes their domain details reveal such info ...

However, instead I remembered the interview on coast to coast ... they confirmed that mr. Anderson was on an undisclosed location in New Mexico ...
    I guess that their producers check out those things ... since they call their guests.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

mrmalco (31st January 2011), truthseekerdan (31st January 2011)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks to all on this - it's certainly something I'm going to try to find more on. A month or two ago I looked up Google maps for a likely location near Poona that Dr Anderson mentioned (he gave more detail than I can remember off the top of my head). I did find a possible candidate.
    The other sleuthable direction is via his UN or UNESCO or whatever educational work. There are some youtubes of his stuff to do with that.

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote The Anderson Institute
    c/o ANDERSON MULTINATIONAL LLC
    620 Park Avenue # 308
    Rochester, NY 14607
    UNITED STATES of AMERICA
    Appears to be a UPS Store.

If you go to maps.google.com you can plug in the address and it will tell you the businesses listed at that location.

There are a few weird aspects. Doesn't seem to be a "real company" at least not with any physical location in New York, anyhow.

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I've just listened to Kevin Gallagher's interview with Dr David Anderson. I don't think you're right Bill. They have an outfit at work and they've actually done stuff. He's talking science. It's slightly irritating the way he's so effusive about how good the questions are but I think he's honest and he really does want a public awareness to moderate the incredible dangers of the misuse of the technology.

Interesting that he was the guy that modelled the tiny drifts that were happening to US satellites.

Anybody who's interested please listen to the 28 July 2010 Kevin Gallagher interview on youtube and post your impression here.
    Last edited by mrmalco; 31st January 2011 at 18:43.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

truthseekerdan (2nd February 2011)

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Last edited by truthseekerdan; 3rd February 2011 at 04:40. Reason: added link
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

28. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

rhythm (2nd February 2011)

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

after watching, I see what Bill is talking about.
    generalities, new age speak.
    a sales pitch.
    life is an attitude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast