+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood and MKULTRA

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Hollywood and MKULTRA

Some new videos produced by Esoteric Kitten have been making the rounds on You Tube. Absolutely stunning when considered in it's entirety. Here's an interview with Kitten:

Here's the first of her series:

Her blog:

http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/

And for more on this, Freeman did an excellent presentation:

Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

aikisaw (12th February 2011), Amenjo (18th March 2011), Aurvandil (22nd May 2011), azure (6th March 2011), bluestflame (22nd January 2011), BrianEn (1st March 2011), chelmostef (22nd January 2011), Chrononaut (26th March 2011), dan33 (3rd February 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (21st February 2011), Fructedor (28th January 2011), Gardener (1st April 2011), Holly Lindin (11th March 2011), ktlight (17th March 2011), Lily de Cuir (28th January 2011), LindyLou22 (23rd January 2011), Max01 (28th January 2011), Miller (7th April 2011), mrmalco (21st February 2011), PHARAOH (22nd January 2011), plumr2007 (24th January 2011), RedeZra (2nd April 2011), Redtailhawk (28th January 2011), ruthless2001 (29th March 2011), shadowstalker (24th February 2011), Shane_Original (24th February 2011), steven69 (27th March 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (23rd February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Hollywood and MKULTRA

what is method acting , the emotion is real , more "emotionally honest" the actor can be , the more that emotion pulls the audience in , but part of that is the "triggers" sparking the emotional reservoir for access but never go 100% , trigger it then fight it , make it stronger ....

an energetic dynamic created and shared , beneath the radar , conditioned to seek the drama , the emotion of it ...if the drama's not there , people will seek to create it , as it's filled a void for them , an escape

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

3optic (22nd January 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (21st February 2011), modwiz (28th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i am fascinated by this subject.

i only recently realized that a Dr Cameron, whom i knew as a family friend, a man who worked with both my parents (father/administrator, mom/psychiatric nurse)...was associated with MKULTRA.

Thank you for posting this.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st February 2011), Holly Lindin (11th March 2011), Lily de Cuir (28th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Fritz Springmeier: "The deeper spiritual realities that the trauma is trying to teach us."

Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

aikisaw (12th February 2011), azure (6th March 2011), luciole (26th March 2011), MariaDine (28th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member eris23's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading Celine's post above, and seeing the Springmeier post above reminded me of something that I would like to share. I grew up down the street from one individual that he names in his "13 bloodlines of the Illuminati" book, Frank Reynolds. To me Mr. Reynolds was a mild mannered University of Chicago professor who attended the same Episcopalian church I did. Pillar of the community and all that... I find in hard to believe that he would be involved in anything of that nature.
    “There must be some kind of way out of here,”
    Said the joker to the thief.
    --Bob Dylan

10. Link to Post #6
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Of course, good church fairing people could never be involved in something like that.

See Svali's info for a good intro: http://www.projectcamelot.org/svali.html

They never openly disclose their agenda, or their cult activities, as often they are amnesic to them. These are well-respected, "Christian" appearing business leaders in the community. The image in the community is all-important to an Illuminist; they will do anything to maintain a normal, respected facade, and DESPISE exposure. ....

--sjkted

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Lily de Cuir (28th January 2011), modwiz (28th January 2011), yaksuit (17th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote I find in hard to believe that he would be involved in anything of that nature
    Hi eris23 - Welcome to Avalon

Sadly they dont walk around with a tattoo on the foreheads telling us what they really are. If you watch the videos of members of the illuminati you will see that they to look completely innocuous - JD looks like butter would melt in his mouth - almost grandfatherly *shivers violently*

Your friend may not be part of it however please remember to do your research. The Svali link is important, please listen to it. There are many other very important links here - you will notice them come to you when you are ready. Ask plenty of questions there are many many superb people at Avalon who will glady assit you in your journey

3 important things to remember (Im sure others will have more)

Nothing is ever as it seems
    Nothing happens by coincidence
    Do not believe anything that you are told, including this

Witchy

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

3optic (24th January 2011), aikisaw (12th February 2011), azure (6th March 2011), Fructedor (28th January 2011), Holly Lindin (11th March 2011), KosmicKat (23rd January 2011), Lily de Cuir (28th January 2011), modwiz (28th January 2011), plumr2007 (24th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In today's paper Lady Gaga admitted that as a child she was subject to child abuse so horrific that she can't even remember it. When these "stars" emerge out of no where we should be aware of the possibility that they are someone's slave .

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

abused children have their inner light crushed, it is a beautiful thing when one finds the way to light up again...

she is asking for help in washing it away as it is being remembered...

16. Link to Post #10
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

I found esoteric kittens web site, i think!.... Well worth a look!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Max01 (28th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

the ones behind them utilise the massive amount of yuthful energy focused on thier image , how they are literally idolised

19. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Hello Everyone,

I too am fascinated by this subject Celine, and thanks 3optic for the thread - being in Hollywood, I bet you would have some stories to tell.

I've researched Svali and others. Chilling I must say and nearly drove me away from my awakening about 3 years ago. It's pretty horrific stuff. I made myself read it and absorb it eventually, because one has to know all sides of the equation.

An interesting aside, I cannot for love nor money connect to Esoteric Kitten's blog. I've tried several times in the last month and each time, my computer freezes up and causes all sorts of problems. (I did manage however to download a radio interview and listened to it.)

Interesting that I can't access her blog. (The great Oz fireweall in action perhaps?)

Anyone else had this problem? (Only with her site, no other.)

Cheers,
    Lily

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

ruthless2001 (29th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

I could not connect to Esoteric Kitten's blog either seems like its closed or something!!!

I do think she has put together this site though-

Sorry its not more helpful!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

bluestflame (12th February 2011), butcherman (27th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: Hollywood and MK ULTRA

CYPHER

Excellent film about mind's manipulation. Directed by Vincenzo Natali. Screenplay by Bryan King.

Greetings

http://torrentchannel.com/Cathy_OBri...TRA_-_1995.pdf
    Last edited by dan33; 6th February 2011 at 04:37.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

3optic (25th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks for all the links above.

I'd like to refer you all to my post #40 made in the Michael Jackson thread. (Maybe I should have put it here instead.)
    Last edited by str8thinker; 3rd February 2011 at 02:01.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

3optic (13th February 2011), aikisaw (13th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Years ago a friend of mine was a huge Bob Marley fan. I used to make fun of her about it. She was a young hippy,and counter culture type. I always told her that Bob was a CIA front put there to spy on you. Wow. I have not found any info Bob Marley as it pertains to Mk Ultra and programming, but, how close was that joke to being true?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

A great web site that looks at these same topics in movies, music, and architecture.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

Read
    Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

Use your discretion with this. I started reading and could not stop. The title says "mostly true" when you start reading it you will find that a lot of effort went into it.

The LC article takes a deeper cut at the whole picture, military industrial complex, demonic and satanic ritual and sacrifices.

How horrible must it be to be adored by millions, under the microscope by the press and tabloids,(yet the press never finds out any truth) and not be able to tell your story.

In some of the videos it shows self mutilation and bruising. Brittney and Lindsey Lohan are two that I remember. I never noticed before. Did anyone else?

I fear that they are going to kill Lindsy Lohan. I have read that she is being set up for self sacrifice. Is their anything that can be done?

These are the things that they are willing to do to people to keep me and others distracted.

I know on an energy level it is more complicated than that. Negative forces feeding off the sexual and sacrificial energy being created and so on.

I am not a huge entertainment or gossip hound. I did grow up watching TV and listening to music.

It bothers me that I was lied to about this also. It still is going on. Right now, we have more press, reporters, paparazzi and celebrity web sites than at any time, and I didn't know.

This is not happening at some deep underground top secret base. This is happening right in front of our eyes in plain sight.

I thought I woke up years ago...........

28. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

Sol Va (23rd February 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote In some of the videos it shows self mutilation and bruising. Brittney and Lindsey Lohan are two that I remember. I never noticed before. Did anyone else?

I fear that they are going to kill Lindsy Lohan. I have read that she is being set up for self sacrifice. Is their anything that can be done?
    The self mutilation is the program used to bring them back in line when they attempt to break their initial programming.

It's not about self-sacrifice. If an asset gets too far out of line and starts talking, they destroy it. First comes a plan, then the reputation is destroyed and they loose face with the public, and then they die and nobody misses them. An example would be Michael Jackson -- they wanted everyone to just write it off as a pedophile/child abuser who died, but the amount of fans he has is amazing.

--sjkted

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

aikisaw (12th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    Quote In some of the videos it shows self mutilation and bruising. Brittney and Lindsey Lohan are two that I remember. I never noticed before. Did anyone else?

The self mutilation is the program used to bring them back in line when they attempt to break their initial programming.

It's not about self-sacrifice. If an asset gets too far out of line and starts talking, they destroy it. First comes a plan, then the reputation is destroyed and they loose face with the public, and then they die and nobody misses them. An example would be Michael Jackson -- they wanted everyone to just write it off as a pedophile/child abuser who died, but the amount of fans he has is amazing.

--sjkted
    I think that is what is happening to Lohan right now. She was a star, she got a little sideways, a series of rehab, jail, now in court again.

I said do not really follow the gossip pages. Just what comes up in my normal news reading. Lohan makes the news 3-5 days a week. She is a constant target. In my opinion seems that they are pushing her to the edge of the cliff. As they did in your Michael example above.

I guess it is more unsettling to watch this unfold.....now that I know.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

3optic (13th February 2011)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

For further discussion; a new ad with utterly blatant MK symbolism:

MK Kitty..
    Last edited by 3optic; 13th February 2011 at 02:59.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

dan33 (15th February 2011), moais (13th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    Thanks for all the links above.

I'd like to refer you all to my post #40 made in the Michael Jackson thread. (Maybe I should have put it here instead.)
    Thanks for the links. I thought your post #31 was well done also

36. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

moais (13th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast