+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood and MKULTRA

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Hollywood and MKULTRA

John Frankenheimer's Seconds

Middle-aged banker Arthur Hamilton is given the opportunity to start a completely new life when he receives calls from his old friend Charlie. The only problem is that Charlie is supposed to be dead. Hamilton is eventually introduced to a firm that will fake his death and create an entirely new look and life for him. After undergoing physical reconstruction surgery and months of training and psychotherapy, Hamilton returns to the world in the form of artist Tony Wilson.

Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

dan33 (24th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

dan33 (24th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    John Frankenheimer's Seconds

Middle-aged banker Arthur Hamilton is given the opportunity to start a completely new life when he receives calls from his old friend Charlie. The only problem is that Charlie is supposed to be dead. Hamilton is eventually introduced to a firm that will fake his death and create an entirely new look and life for him. After undergoing physical reconstruction surgery and months of training and psychotherapy, Hamilton returns to the world in the form of artist Tony Wilson.

I've not seen this movie. Something like Face/Off. I'm sure this movie is better, has the "smell" of the sixties. "When the cold war was on the high, and I **** every night and all the people were terrified... I miss those times" ( James Coburn on Hudson Hawk... more or less)
    Miss a film by Frankenheimer?, "take me to jail"

Thanks 3optic
    Last edited by dan33; 24th March 2011 at 04:16.

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Very Dark Side. Who was in charge of this movie... Polansky, Bob Evans..? (what happened to both years after...?)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303353/ (i love this documentary, masterpiece)

Thanks 3optic

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

3optic (24th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Nervana's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that since watching all the EK videos, I was very enlightened. The other night I was at my sister's house and she was watching "Holly's World" on the E Channel. I was shocked to see so much symbolism that EK was speaking about. During part of the show they used a screen of Black and White squares to transition from one shot to another. During the remainder of the show, the screen transition kept speeding up until you could not see the squares, but just fast flashes of light. I got a headache watching this and had to turn away. I noticed that both my sisters were almost hypnotized by the screen. I told them about the squares, but they did not believe me. There were rabbits, cats, b/w squares, and more used throughout the show. It was insane.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nervana For This Post:

3optic (24th March 2011), dan33 (24th March 2011), earth (26th March 2011), Pilgrim (30th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

And the infant UK tv tubbies?. loooong sileeeent shooots of tubbies homes (ufo like homes?), a boy inside a big Sun (!?), lost laughs...

Xtrange

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to earth For This Post:

Chrononaut (26th March 2011), dan33 (28th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

theres an old 60s movie called the ipcress file, starring michael cain, that has one of the earliest 'mainstream' brainwashing/mking scenes that i have found. The thing that sticks right out is the fact that the audio component of the scene is one step away from late 90s prog house/trance music.

-------

for those of you who are intrested in this stuff, keep your eyes out for the next movie from the guy who directed 300 and watchmen, called 'sucker punch'.

Back on my phone, so cant post links, but seriously, look it up.

I showed the trailer to a guy i know, and he sent straight back a screenshot and the caption

'been there, done that'

-------

above there is a mention of roman polanski.

Take a look at the film career of his wife sharon tate.

Her first movie featured the eye of ra, corrupt jesuits, bloodlines, modern pagan sacrifice (5 years before wicker man), and what seems to be the same 12 + 1 ritual from kubrik's eyes wide shut.

Skip to tates last movie before she was sacrificed by sub-contractors/minions of the process church.

Its title - 12+ 1

?...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sargeist For This Post:

3optic (26th March 2011), dan33 (28th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesand...-of-hollywood/ There is an excellent article on Vigilant Citizen

I am fascinated by the symbolisms found in film, videos and on tv. Since I've been reading the excellent articles on Vigilant Citizen's web site, I now see them everywhere!
    Thanks for the esoteric kitten link, there's a lot of info to dig into!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to luciole For This Post:

dan33 (28th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sargeist (here)
    theres an old 60s movie called the ipcress file, starring michael cain, that has one of the earliest 'mainstream' brainwashing/mking scenes that i have found. The thing that sticks right out is the fact that the audio component of the scene is one step away from late 90s prog house/trance music.

for those of you who are intrested in this stuff, keep your eyes out for the next movie from the guy who directed 300 and watchmen, called 'sucker punch'.

Back on my phone, so cant post links, but seriously, look it up.

I showed the trailer to a guy i know, and he sent straight back a screenshot and the caption

'been there, done that'

above there is a mention of roman polanski.

Take a look at the film career of his wife sharon tate.

Her first movie featured the eye of ra, corrupt jesuits, bloodlines, modern pagan sacrifice (5 years before wicker man), and what seems to be the same 12 + 1 ritual from kubrik's eyes wide shut.

Skip to tates last movie before she was sacrificed by sub-contractors/minions of the process church.

Its title - 12+ 1

?...

Thanks Sargeist!

-Jelaluddin Rumi

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

dan33 (28th March 2011), sargeist (5th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Last edited by 3optic; 4th April 2011 at 16:00.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

chelmostef (30th March 2011), dan33 (30th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

They have tried to make a good film littered with occultisms, what the have made is a really sh*t film littered with occultisms IMO..

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

3optic (30th March 2011), dan33 (30th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

thanks so much for this post. but hey they say 'you cant handle the truth' - sure did with me, but i got through the information! wow i learnt so much more about this subject than ever before. it taught me to identify the symbolisms and etc.. butterflies, checkered board floors, bird cages etc.. unbelievable that everything is so 'hidden in plain sight'!

it was so so upsetting to find out alot of celebrities have suffered so greatly with this abuse. the two corey haim & feldman was a shocker.

i have to admit in the past i use to laughed at britney spears because she was rich and famous and beautiful and couldn't handle it. then when i watched 'For the Record' documentary, i felt guilty for judging her. i saw her life from her perspective. she is utterly surrounded by parasites that want to feed off her and she has no where to run or hide. now i learnt her own damn family put her through this crap. the only safe place is probably on stage performing for her fans. you can see it blantently where miley cyrus is heading.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthless2001 For This Post:

3optic (30th March 2011), dan33 (30th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #73
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Laural canyon, MKULTRA... one of the originals.

Both sides of that battle, all concentrated in one spot. Guess what side of this Niel is on?

The whole of it is amazing.

Go to 11:38, to get a taste.
    Thanx for posting. I like Neil very much, real rocker, real story teller, real musician. I do not hasitate on which side he is. He is genuily pissed off. He knows as we do. Cheers,P.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

dan33 (30th March 2011), foxtastic (9th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

3optic (1st April 2011), ulli (3rd April 2011)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

When you become aware of hidden occult symbolisms, and Mk ultra references in films music, you start seing them EVERYWHERE!
    Everytime I see a new music video, I see, weird themes, with singers, that look like dolls, barbies, (nicki minaj) sex kittens (Britney Spears katy Perry, and well there could be a long list of pop singers.. take for example the name of the group "PUSSY CAT DOLLS" that just about says everything!),
    -I see also , police state symbolism (Beyoncé sexy moves at a grammy's performance, with riot police in the background, making the whole thing look sexy!! )
    -and I see also, disturbingly, monster themes led of course by lady gaga, but being closely followed by Ke$ha..

I grew up with the eighties music, and music videos were well...fun! An 8 year old kid could easely watch music videos, without disturbing content! I remember Duran Duran, Cindy Lauper etc.. they were entertaining!
    Now I see music videos with dark meanings....like for example the use of alter personnalities, innocence lost to create an evil personna who can break moral codes and do bad things. (Rihanna's "Who's that chick", Christina Aguilera's "Not myself tonight".. and about all of Lady Gaga's videos!!)
    I wouldn't think of watching theese videos with my daughter! It's like if the industry wants to subconsciously generate positive response to dark occult subjects. Therefore, promoting MK Ultra programming : sex kitten programming, multiple personnality disorders etc..making theese themes very cool and normal! I find this REALLY disturbing. Beacuse, in the name of entertainement (oh it's only a tv show) we let young kids and teenagers be saturated with symbols, that are NOT at ALL Innocent!
    Name:  xtina22-e1273945305893.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  22.6 KB

Here's an example from Chritina Aguilera's video "not myself tonight" She is portrayed as a handler surrounded by look alikes, wich in fact portray her multiple personnalities, or alters.
    Last edited by luciole; 3rd April 2011 at 12:41.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luciole For This Post:

3optic (4th April 2011), dan33 (4th April 2011), ruthless2001 (12th April 2011), ulli (3rd April 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Hybrid5226's Avatar
    Thanks

Till the world ends

Britney Spears

I do not know what to say about this video .

I know I know it's not the messengers fault but I want to grab her by the lapel an shake her . Just walk away .

Hopefully she will wake up like Roseanne Barr finally did an get her life back.
    Last edited by Hybrid5226; 7th April 2011 at 20:44.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hybrid5226 For This Post:

3optic (8th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cathy O'Brien, who wrote Trance-formation America, claimed to be a victim of MK Ultra child abuse and mental programming. If you read about the book on Wikipedia, the reviewer says the only source for the programmnig is Ms. O]Brien and a few others and thus there is no proof. Typical poppycock from the Disinformers.

A Univ. of Utah psychiatrist Dr. Corydon Hammond found numerous therapists around the country who were treating numerous patients who had been traumatized and deliberately given multiple personality disorders that created layers and layers of personalities, which often had the same names and which displayed incredibly complex programming. Hammond's Green Speech is found on the Internet and it is worth reading even almost 20 years later. The evil of MK Ultra is beyond understanding unless you accept there are truly evil entities in the world.
    Last edited by swaps; 10th April 2011 at 02:55. Reason: spelling

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swaps For This Post:

3optic (11th April 2011), Hybrid5226 (10th April 2011), luciole (12th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by swaps (here)
    Cathy O'Brien, who wrote Trance-formation America, claimed to be a victim of MK Ultra child abuse and mental programming. If you read about the book on Wikipedia, the reviewer says the only source for the programmnig is Ms. O]Brien and a few others and thus there is no proof. Typical poppycock from the Disinformers.
    Yes that is an absurd statement given the lists of people who've gone on record. Starting with Slick Willy:

ABC News:

NGEO:

August 3rd, 1977 Congressional hearing

NY Times Article

Declassified Documents

-Jelaluddin Rumi

35. The Following User Says Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

luciole (12th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #79
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by swaps (here)
    Hammond's Green Speech is found on the Internet and it is worth reading even almost 20 years later. The evil of MK Ultra is beyond understanding unless you accept there are truly evil entities in the world.
    You can find it here:

The Greenbaum speech: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/greenbaum.htm
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

3optic (11th April 2011)

38. Link to Post #80
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Hollywood and MKULTRA

Great article from VigilantCitizen.com: Beyonce to Sasha Fierce: Symbolic Occult Rebirth

Beyonce - I am Sasha Fierce (her alter ego)

Good Beyonce vs disturbing looking Sasha Fierce

Beyonce is Married to rapper Jay-Z. He owns Roc-a-fella records (Rockefeller)

Article Jay-Z’s “Run This Town” and the Occult Connections

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthless2001 For This Post:

3optic (12th April 2011), luciole (12th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast