+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: And now...OVER 10,000 CATTLE DROP DEAD IN VIETNAM

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: And now...OVER 10,000 CATTLE DROP DEAD IN VIETNAM

Quote Posted by Aldous (here)
    the golden age is going to be vegetarian and vegan :| ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol
    And all the animals would say YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
    If they weren't all dead.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

wynderer (24th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Something to tie in with this is the Sitchin info. re the Twelveth Planet of the Annanaki where the Planet is due to come again close to the earth and the inhabitants come to Earth again and have a certain length of time to stay ( a long time as we see it ) and then lave Earth and get back to their Planet as it goes out to space in its strange orbit.
    If this be so we need to be aware and we will have plenty of warning as we will see it for a long time before it gets close to Earth.
    This is only one possibility based on a person who did a lot of research into all this ancient happening and what could happen again. Just a thought.....
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Something to tie in with this is the Sitchin info. re the Twelveth Planet of the Annanaki where the Planet is due to come again close to the earth and the inhabitants come to Earth again and have a certain length of time to stay ( a long time as we see it ) and then lave Earth and get back to their Planet as it goes out to space in its strange orbit.
    If this be so we need to be aware and we will have plenty of warning as we will see it for a long time before it gets close to Earth.
    This is only one possibility based on a person who did a lot of research into all this ancient happening and what could happen again. Just a thought.....
    Interesting that space.com has this article about 'something' that's come into our solar system. From what I've read years ago, a NASA scientist discovered what just might be Planet X in the 90's but was told not to talk.

http://www.space.com/9612-giant-stea...stem-edge.html

"Scientists have already proposed that a hidden star, which they call "Nemesis," might lurk a light-year or so away from our sun. They suggest that during its orbit, this red dwarf or brown dwarf star would regularly enter the Oort cloud, jostling the orbits of many comets there and causing some to fall toward Earth. That would provide an explanation for what seems to be a cycle of mass extinctions here."

"The researchers noted that most comets that fly into the inner solar system seem to come from the outer region of the Oort cloud. Their calculations suggest the gravitational influence of a planet one to four times the mass of Jupiter in this area might be responsible."

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    "When birds fall from the sky and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the Earth from many colors, classes, creeds, who by their actions and deeds shall make the Earth green again. They will be known as the Warriors of the Rainbow." ~Hopi Prophecy ♥

Beautiful. Thank you.

6. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This may seem strange but does anything happen when microwaves are all over the globe bouncing from ground to satellite and back again and then you add solar CMEs "mixed in" with the microwaves and then add haarp doing whatever it is trying to cause/prevent. When these three mix what happens plus isnt the magnetosphere expanding and contracting with the solar activity.just wondering

7. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Are any of your pets acting strangely?

As we all search for explanations to what's going on with mass kills in the wild, it occurred to me that "thankfully" there haven't been any reports yet of unusual deaths among household pets. Here's an entry to a post on another forum stating a problem with ants and livestock where she lives...

"I have also noticed a problem with the animals in Central West New South Wales, Australia where I live. When a lot of rain is coming, ants hurry faster to get food and travel upwards or inside so they don’t drown. I had massive flooding here weeks ago and yet the ants never picked up the rain coming. Nor did the birds who were flying high as usual; nor did sheep and cattle who usually all lay down when a storm is coming."

Something about their inner sensing mechanisms are malfunctioning as the rains are approaching. Has anyone else noticed unusual behavior with their pets or livestock lately, that might indicate something unusual is happening on an energy level?

The last three or four nights my pet Diamond Dove has been stressed out, or acting disturbed by something. He's normally a very happy little bird, who's also very aware and sensitive to psychic energies. Well on Tues or Wed evening he began making this sound he makes when he's upset and goes on all evening with it, and has continued every night so I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't sensing something we're not picking up on. He's never done this before, except for maybe a few minutes at a time on very rare occasions.

Has anyone else has noticed odd behavior with any of their pets/livestock, or even any unexplained or unusual illness's or deaths that might be associated with what's taking place on a larger scale worldwide? You would think that if these events have a natural cause then domesticated animals would be affected as well.
    Last edited by ascendingstarseed; 23rd January 2011 at 10:08.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

Icecold (23rd January 2011), vericocha (23rd January 2011)

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I just had a thought...if this is leading up to thousands of humans dropping dead, then we have a problem, Houston + the rest of the world.
    Cause of death can be found. Has it been with birds etc. Birds insides fried? This is getting stranger and weirder by the day.
    I agree. If the foretold UFO appearence occurs in London next week then things really will get freaky!

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jeannacav (here)
    I fail to see how the HAARP can be blamed for the death of these cattle and NOT any death of nearby humans.
    Haarp is a microwave heater that can be bounced off the umm stratosphere and very precisely directed to a point over the horizon.

I was thinking it was HAARP with the birds, because it could be directed to a flight level, but I assume that cows and buffalo are traveling on the same flight path as the humans.

Cows and buffalo eat grass. I suppose it is possible (but I doubt it) that the HAARP- chemtrails combo could produce something lethal to cows but not humans if it were being directed to the grasslands.

The most fishy part is that there is no autopsy and stupid reasons are given like the cold.
    Cold (and vegetarianism) are both out of the question. My opinion, of course.

thank you,

jeanna
    So we should be seeing lots of dead vegetarians then if it's only the grass eaters!

11. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Romania: A Second Wave of Dead Birds
    17 January 2011

Hundreds of dead or agonizing crows have brought terror to a town in the Eastern part of Romania. Since Saturday, the locals of Roman, a town of 80.000 people, have noticed that hundreds of crows fell to the ground dead or in agony in one of the local parks. On Monday, dozens of birds were struggling with death, unable to fly. Local experts suspect that the crows may have been poisoned, but no verdict can be given before a forensic study is conducted.
    Some three dozens starlings have also been found dead in Constanţa, by the Black Sea, in Romania, on January the 8th. Veterinarians concluded that the starlings died of cold and alcohol intoxication.
    http://taskforcetv.wordpress.com/201...-of-dead-birds/

Say what???? Alcohol intoxication....right, do they expect us to believe this?

Here's the most comprehensive list I've seen yet on the animal/bird/fish kills taking place with a map pinpointing the locations of the unbelievable number of kills taking place at this time...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...128.671875&z=1

With several videos on YouTube, this guy has some interesting things to say about NASA's discovery of spacequakes and he believes they may be partially responsible for the mass wildlife kills. The links he provides go to credible sources and are worth checking out...

Last edited by ascendingstarseed; 23rd January 2011 at 10:29.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2011), ThePythonicCow (23rd January 2011)

13. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by vericocha (here)
    So we should be seeing lots of dead vegetarians then if it's only the grass eaters!
    Since when did humans eat grass?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

wynderer (25th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    Since when did humans eat grass?
    You need to get yourself a sense of humour Metaphor.

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

They can't have my chickens! I've only just come to an understanding with my hooligan cockerel Henry.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

Caren (23rd January 2011)

18. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

This article explains that the cattle deaths in Vietnam are related to cold temperatures... even people are having a hard time with deaths from cold exposure, pneumona, etc.. so perhaps it is all this global warming getting to the animals?

http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pa...118173632.aspx

19. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Like the Ancient Tribes, they would teach the peoples how to pray to the Great Spirit with love that flows like the beautiful mountain stream, and flows along the path to the ocean of life. Once again, they would be able to feel joy in solitude and in councils. They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race. Their hearts would be pure and radiate warmth, understanding and respect for all mankind, Nature, and the Great Spirit. They would once again fill their minds, hearts, souls, and deeds with the purest of thoughts. They would seek the beauty of the Master of Life - the Great Spirit! They would find strength and beauty in prayer and the solitudes of life.

Full read here
    http://people.tribe.net/cosmicutie/b...1-b3cc99f43a24

viking
    Yes, these elders have been actively working to train the Rainbow Tribe for about 40 years now, maybe a bit longer. The core of the teachings come from Hopi and Lakota in the USA but many tribal teachers are involved on northern Turtle Island and they have spread thoughout the world though various teachers. The Hopi early on recognized that the white people with the right heart must be taught and hence many have found their way into the inner circles of learning there and then taken it out into the world. There are also intertribal Shamanic organizations that teach... such as the Twisted Hair, daughters of copperwoman.... many really, I only know of a couple by name

The rainbow tribe is on every continent now, and are of all races. I have been both a formal and informal student for some time. When the dust settles after the SHTF it will be the Rainbow Tribe who will know how to survive. Please do not misuderstand me. This is not a tightly bound organization.. it is a bond of spirit and wisdom handed from one to another that has originated with the indiginous peoples....around the world and many of many races are reincarnate now into other races of the Native American Indiginous souls as well as Australian Aborigines, as well as Mayan, and others around the plant so the learning is carried on soul level also.

20. Link to Post #55
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Whats going on folks??

viking
    They just lost 20 tonnes of farmed fish late December related to waste...

early this month hoof and mouth spread to 15 provinces...

now a massive die off of cattle...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd January 2011 at 18:50.

21. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by vericocha (here)
    You need to get yourself a sense of humour Metaphor.
    That was an expression of humour ;-) ...no i´m not vegan.

22. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by slvrfx (here)
    Interesting that space.com has this article about 'something' that's come into our solar system. From what I've read years ago, a NASA scientist discovered what just might be Planet X in the 90's but was told not to talk.

http://www.space.com/9612-giant-stea...stem-edge.html

"Scientists have already proposed that a hidden star, which they call "Nemesis," might lurk a light-year or so away from our sun. They suggest that during its orbit, this red dwarf or brown dwarf star would regularly enter the Oort cloud, jostling the orbits of many comets there and causing some to fall toward Earth. That would provide an explanation for what seems to be a cycle of mass extinctions here."

"The researchers noted that most comets that fly into the inner solar system seem to come from the outer region of the Oort cloud. Their calculations suggest the gravitational influence of a planet one to four times the mass of Jupiter in this area might be responsible."
    It would be really interesting if Annanaki did return. That would shake up the controllers of this Earth. They are said to have had great powers but also had problems among themselves. We could learn a lot from them if they did not decide to make slaves of us. Last time I wonder if they took any Earthlings with them when their planet was heading back in its oval cycle.
    They would surely think that we had not progressed very much.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

23. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i am trying to wrap my mind around 31F (-.5C) being a cow killing cold snap. that's just hard to believe.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pa...118173632.aspx

24. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    Are any of your pets acting strangely?

As we all search for explanations to what's going on with mass kills in the wild, it occurred to me that "thankfully" there haven't been any reports yet of unusual deaths among household pets. Here's an entry to a post on another forum stating a problem with ants and livestock where she lives...

"I have also noticed a problem with the animals in Central West New South Wales, Australia where I live. When a lot of rain is coming, ants hurry faster to get food and travel upwards or inside so they don’t drown. I had massive flooding here weeks ago and yet the ants never picked up the rain coming. Nor did the birds who were flying high as usual; nor did sheep and cattle who usually all lay down when a storm is coming."

Something about their inner sensing mechanisms are malfunctioning as the rains are approaching. Has anyone else noticed unusual behavior with their pets or livestock lately, that might indicate something unusual is happening on an energy level?

The last three or four nights my pet Diamond Dove has been stressed out, or acting disturbed by something. He's normally a very happy little bird, who's also very aware and sensitive to psychic energies. Well on Tues or Wed evening he began making this sound he makes when he's upset and goes on all evening with it, and has continued every night so I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't sensing something we're not picking up on. He's never done this before, except for maybe a few minutes at a time on very rare occasions.

Has anyone else has noticed odd behavior with any of their pets/livestock, or even any unexplained or unusual illness's or deaths that might be associated with what's taking place on a larger scale worldwide? You would think that if these events have a natural cause then domesticated animals would be affected as well.
    -----------
    your post ascendingstarseed, made me think of an article bearden keeps on his site, written by an Australian geologist/geophysicist, Harry Mason.

i was wondering if perhaps the floods in Brisbane might be part of a weather war demonstration, as a retaliation for OZ maintaining the haarp/tesla installation in Exmouth, Western Australia
    http://www.cheniere.org/misc/bright%20skies%201a.htm

bearden has long maintained that russian haarp installations are sometimes involved in severe hurricanes that hit the US. and the OZ sheep station haarp/tesla field lies on the great circle ring of US & friendly VLF sites
    "On a globe one can see that the great circle geographic polar route north from Exmouth passes through the following locations Hong Kong, Thule (US Air Base in Greenland), Cutler - Main = known vlf Tx, Arecibo - Puerto Rico = known vlf Tx, Tucuman - Argentina = known vlf Tx, Palmer and Amundsen-Scott US Antarctic bases, back to Exmouth Tx in NW Australia. Such a series of Tx sites would allow good coverage of the entire planet."
    http://www.cheniere.org/misc/bright%20skies%201a.htm

25. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

This is getting serious. I'm trying to resist the impulse to either overreach the data or go into any sort of dismissive mode. We're entering a period where a level gaze is required.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast