Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: And now...OVER 10,000 CATTLE DROP DEAD IN VIETNAM

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default And now...OVER 10,000 CATTLE DROP DEAD IN VIETNAM

Whats going on folks??

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

1159 (25th January 2011), 58andfixed (23rd January 2011), anikohu (22nd January 2011), Buchanan561 (23rd January 2011), Enquiring1 (24th January 2011), fifi (22nd January 2011), taizen (22nd January 2011), torchwood (24th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Default Re: And now...OVER 10,000 CATTLE DROP DEAD IN VIETNAM

oh god this is awful

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

As awful as this is, I LMAO at the end at vegetarian and vegan...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (22nd January 2011), jeannacav (22nd January 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Hi,
    Its says at the end " this is happening because in the golden age the world will be vegetarian ".....
    Could it be that this is part of a bigger picture to remove as much food and breeding livestock from the population..! Think about it, if you wanted to stop someone from doing something then you have to take away the main cause for what they were doing.

If they want to controll our food supply then they just simply simply take away the means to reproduce food, adult live stock ( lack of young stock ), non saveable seeds for next crop, bugger up the water and change the weather where certain crops can not grow due to adverse conditions. Or even just polute the land so nothing grows, who knows what soil devastation these recent floods will cause...

Blessings

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

anikohu (22nd January 2011), Eric J (Viking) (22nd January 2011), granny (22nd January 2011), MargueriteBee (22nd January 2011), write4change (22nd January 2011), wynderer (25th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

LOL... me as well...

some more here...

(NaturalNews) Thousands of cattle recently turned up dead in various Vietnamese provinces, reportedly due to the long cold spell that has hit the area in recent weeks. Officials from the Veterinary Department of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) had allegedly been working with local cities and provinces to help keep animals fed and warm once reports emerged of them dying, but such efforts largely failed as thousands more continued to die across the country.

According to reports, the province of Cao Bang experienced the worst losses with nearly 2,000 cattle deaths, followed by Lang Son with 1,380 and Son Law with 1,300, all supposedly due to cold weather. However, no specific scientific testing results were revealed proving that the deaths were truly caused by the cold weather, including simple pieces of evidence like thermostat readings or autopsy reports.

In many other parts of the world, farmers raising cattle have done so in much worse cold conditions than those allegedly experienced in Vietnam, which raises questions about what is truly causing these deaths. North Dakota, for instance, experiences temperatures as low as -60 degrees Fahrenheit during the winter, but animals somehow survive this type of weather year after year.

The Vietnamese cattle deaths follow a trail of other mysterious animals deaths that all began occurring right around the start of 2011. Many of those deaths remain unexplained, while others have been attributed to strange causes like winter storms and even drunkenness. Yet few, if any, of these death cases have been conclusively explained with actual scientific evidence.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031059_an...#ixzz1BlBuuAWJ

yes you have a point Ammit...
    Quote If they want to controll our food supply then they just simply simply take away the means to reproduce food, adult live stock ( lack of young stock ), non saveable seeds for next crop, bugger up the water and change the weather where certain crops can not grow due to adverse conditions. Or even just polute the land so nothing grows, who knows what soil devastation these recent floods will cause...
    viking

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

58andfixed (23rd January 2011), fifi (22nd January 2011), write4change (22nd January 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

The video has January at the top, so, if I was a farmer ( again ), and i along with other farmers were losing 2000 + 1380 + 1300 = 4680 animals for lets say a 3 month period then I would probably not be able to continue to farm as the replacement of these dead animals would kill off my farm too. For arguments sake, lets say a figure of 390 animals a week.

But balanced out for the US alone with 26million cows slaughtered every week, this seems a rather measly figure for animal deaths but to individual farmers it would be catastrophic.

Blessings

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

11. Link to Post #7
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I would dare to say there are two options here:its either HAARP (or some kind of govenmental experiment), or it can be some extraterrestriel race that is using this rich and beautiful biologic creatures of earth as sources to their own benifits,whatever that may be.
    the big picture is that at the last few years and more intensively,on the last few months,there are those specific cases of many numbers of animals of all sorts dropping dead.a massive get together suicide? i dont think so.
    so,on top of those 7000-10,000 dead cows in Vietnam,also this month- 200 cows have been found dead in wisconsin,kind of the other side of the earth:https://youtube.com/watch?v=WeXyn...eature=related

hundreth of birds dead in Alabama:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_w7_lDyokug

more the 100 birds dead in California:
    http://www.ketknbc.com/news/more-bir...-in-california

arkansas anyone?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZrUYZgaHQ
    (is the pole shift happening mostly in usa?

hundreth of birds in italy:
    http://www.geapress.org/ambiente/fae...a-di-blu/10343

dead birds in sweden:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_804600.html

40,000 dead crabs in the shore of england:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_805211.html

they were more than 40 seals who washed ashore of norfolk,uk with corkscrew very symetrical cuts:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...al-deaths.html

the list goes on and on.i do not intend to be negative,but i am realistic with the next thought:
    if its done to animals can't it be done to people as well?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 23rd January 2011 at 15:41.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

anikohu (22nd January 2011), Eric J (Viking) (22nd January 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (22nd January 2011), jeannacav (22nd January 2011), Kindling (23rd January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), mondaze (22nd January 2011), write4change (22nd January 2011), Zook (22nd January 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

I agree Limor. This is getting stranger by the day.

14. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

the golden age is going to be vegetarian and vegan :| ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gone001 For This Post:

9eagle9 (22nd January 2011), haibane (22nd January 2011), Transdimensional Bean Pod (24th January 2011), witchy1 (22nd January 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by Aldous (here)
    the golden age is going to be vegetarian and vegan :| ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol
    LOL

It doesn't take long to get used to it.The animals will love you for it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Holly Lindin (22nd January 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've asked in a previous post if Greenpeace or some other militant group could be involved? The vegetarian comment at the end - This is why grown ups don't get their news from Youtube- lol.

Now that I look at this again? I see six dead cows and two possibly injured or sick cows in the video. And... they are lying on a paved road? Where are the photos of the dead cows in the field?
    Looks like these particular cows are also unhealthy.

This smells fishy (no pun intended ) Probably a PETA or other "cause" campaign? Possibly?
    Last edited by Banshee; 22nd January 2011 at 13:36.

19. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Cattle don't die suddenly in mass from cold. They get sick before. Cold is certainly not the only factor here, if it is one at all. Encompassing this with all the others sudden animals death happening in the world now, the cause looks more like some kind of scalar wave. Maybe electromagnetic distortion caused by solar activities or even something larger like our "Black Sun". Who knows.

But I don't think it is directly caused by some twisted human black project. My gutfeeling. Might be just the way Nature tells us our way of Life is ending. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_acidification

Namaste, Steven

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (22nd January 2011), granny (22nd January 2011), Koyaanisqatsi (22nd January 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks

But look at how many cases Banshee,is PETA working hard lately?

Aldous,i thought thats one of the binary codes again.lol
    i am vegeterian (since 10yrs),on my way to raw food diet and i enjoy my eating! still,vegeterianism is the one of the best things i did in life.
    so,do not fear,and please reconsider again :D

Icecold,do you have any gussses on what's causing this phenomana?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Holly Lindin (22nd January 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011), ponda (23rd January 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Let me clarify - is it possible that someone(s) are adding to the existing problem? There is no doubt that many of these events are happening- just can't help but wonder if some others are being forced to happen?

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    My gutfeeling. Might be just the way Nature tells us our way of Life is ending. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_acidification

Namaste, Steven
    +

Yes Steven, is does feel like that doesn't it!!!...... The end of a cycle... And a new cycle born!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

25. Link to Post #16
    Retired
    Thanks

Banshee,i do think it goes hand in hand with the individuall animal mutilation cases that happening as well.if that is the case,than we are not talking about a new phenomana,its more like there is a race of extra's that is using the animals source while they are here..if thats not intervening,i do not know what is.
    we can take it further to humans being abducted by grays and their operators..
    sounds too far fetched? maybe,but not without a serious base ground to those assumptions.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 27th January 2011 at 07:10.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    +

Yes Steven, is does feel like that doesn't it!!!...... The end of a cycle... And a new cycle born!

viking
    Yes Viking, it is time for us, to be ready in sincere intention, and committed acts, to let this old system of frenzy consumption/production. We will need to build a new economical system soon, in harmony with Nature. The Universe is making the call, as I read it in the book of our Lives. And to me, it is about time.

Namaste, Steven

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (22nd January 2011), ponda (23rd January 2011), Ramdass528 (22nd January 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Limor, my first intuition on this was that it was HAARP.

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    Banshee,i do think it goes hand in hand with the individuall animal mutilation cases that happening as well.if that is the case,than we are not talking about a new phenomana,its more like there is a race of extra's that is using the animals source while they are here..if thats not intervening,i do not know what is.
    we can take it further to humans being abducted by grays and their operators..
    sounds too far fetched? maybe,but not with a serious base ground to those assumptions.
    Not far fetched at all. Oddly enough, in "Close Encounters of the 4th Kind" (long time ago) weren't the abductees told to only " eat cow thiings"? I read that book in the early 90's and for some reason that part is still memorable. Maybe there is a connection.

31. Link to Post #20
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Banshee orginally posted:
    Not far fetched at all. Oddly enough, in "Close Encounters of the 4th Kind" (long time ago) weren't the abductees told to only " eat cow thiings"? I read that book in the early 90's and for some reason that part is still memorable. Maybe there is a connection.
    i feel this is being done not for eating purpose.it might be for biologic testing,for the blood that could be sustaining some ET races on the earth atmosphere or something of that sort.the animals are not completly taken as whole so i doubt if that is a meat consuming matter,only some parts of the animal are being taken,like eyes,ears,tongue and genitals.the cuts are so precise sometimes that scientists can not apply it to any human possible action,together with the draining of blood from the veins and no signs of bllood at all in the area..
    but thats the mutilation cases,the mass animals death can be connected to HAARP,as Icecold said.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 22nd January 2011 at 17:16.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast