+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Levitating girl filmed in Russian woods

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Levitating girl filmed in Russian woods

I agree Bill. I haven't seen anything that suggests its a fake to me.

Obviously children floating about in the woods is slightly unusual but that doesn't mean the footage is fake.

It all looks about right as far as these things go. Tarzan's owner has a new phone he wants to try out and starts filming the dog. Tarzan notices a kid floating around in the woods. This sparks his interest and he runs off to investigate. Tarzan thinks something along the lines of what the ...... and faithfully runs back to alert his owner of this unusual situation. Unfortunately Tarzan knocks into his owner at an inconvienient moment during the filming.

If you are a kid and want to float about you have to do it in places like the local woods (where you might come across the odd person walking a dog). It's not worth travelling hundreds of miles to a really remote location because of the petrol money. Far better to chance meeting a dog walker down the woods than spend all that money on fuel. You need to make some effort though. You can't just start floating about outside the front door or you will attract too much attention. I think the local woods is probably about right when balancing the risk of attention against fuel money. I'd probably take my girl down the park as its not used too much and its within short walking distance of the house.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Levitating girl filmed in Russian woods

I have read through this entire post and was wondering when someone was going to anyone ask the Million Dollar question.....WHERE IS THE DOG? after the man chases after it and the girl and mother come into view, the dog is nowhere to be seen. DOESN"T THAT SEEMS KIND OF ODD???......Just asking?

But as far as the the authenticity goes......I have to agree with this comment below by quench!

Quote Watch again and keep an eye out for the brown-white blur I've circled. It seems to swing from right to left as if on a rope or something?! You can first see "the rope" at 30 seconds, it starts at the top of the screen and goes to the right of the child and finishes at where the woman's left hand would be. Then it swings to the left with what looks like someone hanging on to it and finishes back in the middle. That's when he drops his camera!
    Take another look at the video and you can clearly see that someone has been blurred out and that the person us obviously moving....Just look at what quench points to starting at 30secs and see what you make out of it, but can someone please tell me where the dog is and why the mom doesn't seemed alarmed by the dog or for that fact why the dog that's not even there anymore is not chasing them when they start running as that would be the normal reaction to a dog when it sees someone running....In my most humble opinion, I think this video raises too may questions and I think that the video posted by LIMOR (Thanks for this!!!) on the african shaman looks more realistic then this one!!!

Just my 2cents!!!

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

Limor Wolf (23rd January 2011), Steven (23rd January 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

You can see the dog run back at about 30 secs I think. You can just see his face in the very bottom left for a brief moment.

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

I'm all for levitation - but this is set - up. Just the behaviour of the people give that away.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Levitating girl filmed in Russian woods

quench
    Quote You can see the dog run back at about 30 secs I think. You can just see his face in the very bottom left for a brief moment.
    You're absolutely right, my apologies for not looking closer......but this one still looks fake to me!!!

Teakai
    Quote I'm all for levitation - but this is set - up. Just the behavior of the people give that away.
    I have to 100% agree on this one!!!

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

7. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I was responding to the 'cables' theory. It's certainly not that. Find any climber and ask them.

The girl's legs are also outstretched behind her.... as if she is floating. Attached to a rope, I couldn't even do that myself.

Of course David Copperfield could do it on stage.... but a girl in the woods in the snow?

It's okay to be skeptical... but who benefits from something like this? There's no audience, no sales, no game being played.

I can't see a splice point in the video. It may have been a cellphone camera, and the guy may have dropped it. (I'd probably have dropped it, too!)

Who benefits? The pranksters. For such a person, it is pure glee to get people to fall for their acts. They and their friends have a ton of laughs over it, and it's a great story to tell at the bar. Same reason so many people got in on faking crop circles. It was just fun for them.

I know it's hard to understand why people would do it - personally, I think it sucks - but they do.

8. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by quench (here)
    Watch again and keep an eye out for the brown-white blur I've circled. It seems to swing from right to left as if on a rope or something?! You can first see "the rope" at 30 seconds, it starts at the top of the screen and goes to the right of the child and finishes at where the woman's left hand would be. Then it swings to the left with what looks like someone hanging on to it and finishes back in the middle. That's when he drops his camera!
    Yes, it moves across the screen and appears to be photo-shopped out

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

My post was lost. Should have been on page one. I'll try again.

My good friend and I, who share similar genetic backgrounds, had a conversation about psychic sensitivity.

He said that his mother told him that as a young child, at the age of a few months and up to about 1 year old..he used to levitate when he was sleeping. Just above the surface of the mattress in the crib. His mother is a sensitive who used to never go into rooms that she sensed has spirits in them. She found they were always trying to use her.

She went to China on a visit and she visited the bigger shrines around Beijing. When she came back she went into full nerve collapse. Most of all the Myelin sheathing
    on her nerve structure had gone away. Whole body. I did not know what went on but I surmised that she had somehow managed to try and channel tremendous amounts of energy, as this is what they say happens when the human body tries to do such things. That is when she admitted to going to the various ancient shrines, where people would go to respect their dead. Of course those spirits would be hanging about and looking for a way to contact their bereaved. Then they found her. Even if she was blocking it from happening, that does not mean they would not try by stepping into a vessel that has the correct compliance.

I have read that a byproduct of channeling and a byproduct of the same, regarding psychic activity.... is a loss of myelin in the nervous system.

He and I share the same eye color overall and he and are hare the same bloodlines to a large degree. We are both psychic but I'm active (conscious) about it and he is more intuitive (unconscious) about it. Both our mothers share the same bloodlines (geographic origins) and are both sensitives.

I do not know if the video is real or not but I personally do not doubt human levitation capacity. If not here, then elsewhere.

Since it is a perception-energy thing, this means that a room full of doubters, not knowing the extent of the issue with regard to manifestation of energy..a gifted psychic stands little to no chance of performing well in a room full of contrary desires wishing and demanding the opposite is true. Which is why so many 'skeptic' tests fail.

They don't understand the nature of what it is they wrestle with, so they defeat the experiment with their negative influences.

from the wiki page:

The production of myelin occurs in the fourteenth week of fetal development, while very little amounts of myelin exist in the brain at the time of birth. During infancy myelination occurs quickly and does not stop until the adolescent stages of life. Because of this rapid myelination, it is essential that children under the age of two receive a diet higher in fats than one of an adult.

Note the stories about 'reptilians'. They don't want children that hit adolescence. Hhmmm.
    Last edited by Carmody; 23rd January 2011 at 01:49.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Caren (23rd January 2011), Dawn (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd January 2011), Oxygen (23rd January 2011)

11. Link to Post #49
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

After reading all the arguments and watching the video again in full screen on Youtube ... no doubt about it folks ... definitely fake!

You can see the man walking the holding pole, as it were!

ps: It may well just be a case of the father giving his daughter a fun hovering ride in an open space with the mother standing by to catch her just in case. And the other man and the dog could be total strangers stumbling onto the scene. Or it could be staged with everyone in on it. What it certainly is not, is levitation.

ps2: Ten gets you twenty, Dad took her to see Peter Pan ... and she came outta the theatre wanting to be Tinkerbell!
    Last edited by Zook; 23rd January 2011 at 02:16.

12. Link to Post #50
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

How can a human levitate? One example of a theory, this is a brief.....

...from The Council of Seven Lights...

Quote Stationary bodies such as trees, rocks, or mountains, establish "fields"
    the same as atoms, planets, or suns. On a surface of negative polarity
    the height of every species is established by the "field" around it;
    therefore vegetation and trees grow to a common species average.
    The "field" set up in a tree is such that the lines of force passing
    through the tree establish a vortex in its body. This vortex starts at
    the surface of the ground. Sap does not only go up a tree but it goes
    around in a spiral, as it goes up.
    The shape of each plant, or stationary form of life, is established by
    the boundaries of its vortex or its field, or its aura. Everything
    everywhere is encompassed in such an auric field.
    In life that moves, such as animals, the soul force in the body
    establishes form from the central, intelligent, master cell. This
    frequency of the animals is much lower than the human form, of course.
    The animal body of humans is the manifested filler, composed of inert
    matter, that is required in the frequency upon the Earth's surface. The
    soul force is distributed through the inert matter by the blood stream.
    The Man body of Reality establishes the "field".
    In climbing a hill you have to push the vortex upward. It is much easier
    for some people to so climb than others. This is because their polarity
    balance is nearer to neutrality. If the physical, negative vortex,
    surrounded by the aura, reaches a balance between what we term "spirit"
    and the "physical", that person can climb a hill without effort because
    it is not required that he push the inert matter upward in defiance of
    the laws of gravity. The human vortices also start and end at the
    surface of the ground. In man, balance is achieved above the Earth's
    surface. The negative vortex has its apex downward, at the feet. The
    positive vortex of the Real body has its apex upward, above the head.
    When the balance between the physical reflection and the real body, or
    the consciousness of your Be-ing,
    reaches a state of equilibrium, these vortices will be of the same
    length, the same diameter, and the same speed of rotation. You can
    levitate yourself with the forces established at a zero point between
    these two opposing polarities. Through these vortices, and with them you
    can establish a "field" of protection around you. Not necessarily by
    willful direction but by the actions you manifest. If your thought is
    good your actions are of a giving nature; if you are concerned with the
    welfare of others you automatically establish a "field" of protection
    around you because the Universal Mind compensates directly, and equally,
    for every thought and action. The zero balance between the physical
    vortex and the vortex of the Real, conscious, everlasting You, is
    difficult to hold. You may be unbalanced slightly in one direction or
    the other; in one belief or the other; in the manifested actions you
    perform. The purpose in your being on the surface of the planet is to
    bring about a balance, first, in your own control, and next, a balance
    between each of you; an understanding, a compassion, a love that is not
    expressed in words. This balance cannot be maintained mechanically, for
    you don't know which vortex to increase, or decrease. But by following
    the basic principle of the Golden Rule, by doing all things in
    moderation, you will arrive at a point of equilibrium where you will be
    able to know which side of zero you must bring up, or down. When you
    reach a state of zero polarity between your individual vortices, you are
    at One with the infinite Mind.

13. Link to Post #51
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 times in 306 posts

I think what's most amazing about the comments on the levitating girl is that even as so many people looking in all the 'curious corners' of the world find interesting things to say, they don't realize that 'little women', the women and daughters who are left at home alone while everyone continues to wonder about what the 'rulers of the world' are doing, are rapidly approaching lift off capabilities on their own. As one such woman, I can tell you the small silent advances being done on quiet roads in the forest are TRULY the ones that might just turn the table on it all.....

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

aikya (1st February 2011), anikohu (23rd January 2011), Caren (23rd January 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (23rd January 2011), Gajanana (23rd January 2011), GoldenYears (26th January 2011), happyexpat (24th January 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd January 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd January 2011), meeradas (24th January 2011), pilotsimone (23rd January 2011), Steven (23rd January 2011), Zillah (23rd January 2011), Zook (23rd January 2011)

15. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I dated a Russian gymnast once, believe me what this girl did with her legs is nothing..........

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billiam For This Post:

Icecold (23rd January 2011), RMorgan (17th November 2011), The Moss Trooper (3rd August 2020)

17. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    I think what's most amazing about the comments on the levitating girl is that even as so many people looking in all the 'curious corners' of the world find interesting things to say, they don't realize that 'little women', the women and daughters who are left at home alone while everyone continues to wonder about what the 'rulers of the world' are doing, are rapidly approaching lift off capabilities on their own. As one such woman, I can tell you the small silent advances being done on quiet roads in the forest are TRULY the ones that might just turn the table on it all.....
    Just like Celine mentions on her thread -- 'the key is feminine'.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

18. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have been and still am fascinated by, and a student of, the type of magic that is of sleight of hand involving trickery and illusion. There are many different variations of levitation used in stage and street magic that have zero to do with states of mind or mysticism. Many of the things you see on TV and in Vegas from Criss Angel and the like are purely fabrications and set ups using camera angle and assistants in the crowd as well as equipment.

Viewing this video from this perspective I would like to say that I see it as entirely possible that this could all be set up, yet if that is the case then that also means that the camera man himself would have to be in on the illusion and is using the camera as a means to force "angle". "Angle" is a term used in magic that means the field of view that an illusion or sleight of hand is allow to be view in without revealing how the trick is done.

For instance if someone watched the magician do a trick while standing behind the magician then they could detect how the trick is done if the trick the magician is doing does not allow for a 360 degree "angle". Many performers judge what trick to preform on the street by what angle they have to preform in and usually have helpers in the crowd help control angle by standing in places that are "off limits" or help by herding observers towards the angle of the presentation of magic. When cameras are present, they are usually enforcing angle as well.

On the other hand levitation is a difficult illusion to pull off and takes quite alot of practice. Especially the ones that involve gimmicks and devices, and there are safety protocols involved at all times when done professionally so that no one gets hurt. You just don't hoist up a toddler 6 - 8 feet in the air without safety involved even if your faking a youtube video. To do something like this with a child as young as that would be reckless unless that child is well trained and has also been doing alot of practice on her own.

If she was supported from anywhere, she did VERY well by moving in such a way as to not give away where that support was coming from. If you watch closely she is moving quite alot in a "look I am flying" way in which she banks left and right a few times, with both arms extended. If this is faked...she is defiantly well trained so in my eyes this is not a few friends getting together in the woods making a fast video. This is either a mystical event or a job done by folks who understand how to produce these events and have some experience in doing so.

If it is a non mystical event, then the levitation must be supported from above, below, or from the sides or in tandem in some way. Tandem support is only available from the two poles/trees on the left, and the mother (lady). We get a few wide shots from the camera that shows there are no devices, ropes, pulleys, or poles connected to the two poles/trees to the left. the camera never pans up (smooth enough anyway) so we don't know if there is anything overhead that could have something hanging from it. We never get a good look at the scene of the event to the degree that would allow us to rule out a supporting device.

Some say that because the camera pulls away and does not allow for us to see the transition between levitation and being firmly on the ground running off could mean that the camera guy is enforcing angle. The camera moving away briefly can allow for time, which can be used to quickly exit a gimmick device that helps produces the illusion of levitation. The mother could have been there to assist that exit otherwise the child would have had to have been trained as well if this is staged. All the while we just see her as the mother and an innocent bystander in all of this.

Yet this is not the case at all. If Bill's video would have lasted just a little bit longer you would be able to see in slow motion, the mother grabbing the girl while she is up in the air, pulling her down gently but swiftly until her feet touch the ground, almost like a balloon. She touches nothing else, no other movements other than to reach out and guide the child to the ground then promptly releases her with her right hand, as she changes directions to begin walking, while the mother's left hand fluidly takes the child's outstretched right and they both leave together. No time was taken to "detach" from any device. The child's arms were raised above the head the whole descent so the child had no way of ""detaching" from any device.

If this is fake it would be stage magic at its finest. A dismount off of a device like that would be worthy of Vegas, and would be capitalized on and not controlled by angle, much like Criss Angel does with all of his huffing and puffing as he "prepares" to use his mystical powers in front of viewers. If it is fake it is very well done and I am fully impressed with this little girl and the mother.

For the record this doesn't appear to happen in an empty meadow, but on the side of a road not too long (within 24 hours I would say) after new wet snow hit. I think I can see that the road is possibly a dirt road, and has slush from the snow on it. The snow is slightly melted around the tree branches on the ground as well as the foliage indicating a warm ground. The mother and child look to be standing at the side of the road and there are even tracks of a single car that has been driven off that road, starting just where the girl and lady are standing, towards us where entire video starts. The bushes to the side of the single car track have been cleared long ago so it could be a dirt or gravel driveway. Good area to stage a levitation! Bad area to take your kid to levitate so prying eyes could not see?

I am on the fence still, but very intrugued

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Burke For This Post:

SKIBADABOMSKI (31st January 2011)

20. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's okay to be skeptical... but who benefits from something like this? There's no audience, no sales, no game being played.
    There have been many great UFO hoax videos on youtube. Sometimes the reward is in the doing and people thinking it's real.

21. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

I saw the man with the stick as well. And that stick was moving quite well. Maybe she was practicing for something... but just what is that something?

22. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Member frangapanni's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'll be dammed. The lady with her wasn't too happy about being seen. She bolted asap. They would of knowen someone was there as the dog was barking and the guy was calling out his name. The girl looked like she was riding a slip stream. Maybe enjoying it so much she wouldn't come when called. Lucky girl is all I can say. I wish it was me.

23. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Thats quite a big dog. If a dog that size came charging towards me I would react, there is no reaction at all. Of course levitation is possible, this just looks wrong.

24. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote (Carmody) I have read that a byproduct of channeling and a byproduct of the same, regarding psychic activity.... is a loss of myelin in the nervous system.
    In that case, why don't they all end up suffering the same symptoms as those unfortunates who develop multiple sclerosis (MS)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

25. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Ok folks this is the kind of stuff i love because it is so easy.

THE VIDEO IS 100% FAKE!!!!!

I studied the video and found ropes and and harness around the childs hips.
    Also a strange climbing rig on the tree.
    If you believe this little girl is levitating than i have property on the moon i want to sell you. LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	little-girl-harness.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	3955   Click image for larger version

Name:	tree-stuff.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	3956  
    Attached Images  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Robstar For This Post:

RMorgan (17th November 2011)