+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Levitating girl filmed in Russian woods

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Levitating girl filmed in Russian woods

Quote Posted by Transdimensional Bean Pod (here)
    To me the most damning element is the proximity of the man to the child and mother - certainly close enough they would have heard him talking to his dog.

Other than that, the thing just has the look and feel of a staged event.

How they pulled it off, I have no idea.

Mysterious to me is why people would be passionate one way or the other about this video. I'd never expect a youtube video to be able to 'prove' to people the things I've experienced in this life. If anything, it seems to tend to work the other way, thanks to the hoaxers out there.

Dunno.
    Its all about calculated risk. Obviously they are not so worried that they aren't prepared to have a go in woods that people walk dogs in. Normally if I hear a dog owner in the distance or see a dog then I assume I have a bit of time before I will see the owner.

Overall i'm really not sure how much you would worry about the background sound of a dog owner in the distance if your kid is floating about above your head. If my kid was levitating then I suspect I wouldn't be too quick to stop it out of sheer amazement. In fact in general you may not be focussing on much other than the fact you kid is defying all laws of gravity.

Also I think a lot of kids would require a lot of coaxing to come down. Its bad enough persuading them to get into bed let alone stopping them flying.

I suppose the point I am trying to make (as others have done) is that you can make up any potential story up to fit in with your line of thinking. The situation doesn't come across as staged in particular to me. It fact it actually seems like a fairly likely scenario for being caught out watching your kid levitating. You would have to be taking risks for the event to be caught on camera.
    Last edited by One; 24th January 2011 at 13:50.

2. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

For those of us who question the mother(?) and daughter(?) running off, don't forget that even in a "civilized" country like the United States, there are plenty of people who would condemn something like this, genuine or not, as the work of the Devil!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd August 2020)

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Hi Guys,

I wish this was true.. ( I'm not certain why... rsss)

But unfortunately, I don't think it is...

If you look closely , you will see a figure crossing the background with a rope... He is going from one side to the other, which I believe makes it easier for the person to sustain the girl's weigh upthere, rather then if he was just standing still... Just forward to 0:29, and instead of focusing on the GIRL, focus on the background, and you'll see the figure crossing from one side to the other holding on to a Rope

Click image for larger version

Name:	russina_girl2.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	3973
    click the photo to enlarge...

o video :

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd August 2020 at 17:21. Reason: updated the video link

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to from_Brzil For This Post:

Bartolomeu P.N. (31st January 2011), Mayan2012 (24th January 2011), sepia (24th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #84
    Guatemala Avalon Member Mayan2012's Avatar
    Thanks

It does seem genuine. I have heard that there are many star children being born all over the world, but especially in China, Russia Mexico and the U.S.. It is possible that the new children are being born with abilities that are so close to the surface of their consciousness that they don't really have to work hard at developing as you and I may have to. Personally, I have seen something that If I had not seen with my own eyes, I would not believe it. While in the Army, I met this fellow soldier, (not that it matters but he seemed middle eastern), during conversation he told me he had the ability to read with his fingertips. I asked him if I could test him and he agreed. So I sat him on a chair, I put eye patches on his eyes, then I wrapped a cravat around his head to hold the eye patches on, then I put a paper bag over his head. then I got a book from my locker and opened it up to a random page and gave it to him, he felt the page with his right hand and found the first word on the first line on the page and began reading it as if he was looking at it. Then one of my other friends took out a picture from his pocket and gave it to him to feel. He also touched it and began to describe it to the smallest detail. Since that day my life changed and my mind was opened and it has stayed open to any and all possibilities. I don't accept everything I hear or see as real but I don't discount it as a trick unless I know how it is being done.

I also know of a medical intuitive who can put her hand over a glass half full of water and makes the water rise to the top. I haven't met her personally but my 24 year nephew has worked for her.
    She also was leaning against the wall one day when suddenly her shoulder sank into the wall. Surprised and shocked she immediately stood up and took her shoulder back out of the wall.
    I believe this because I know who is telling the story and I do feel it is possible to do many things beyond what most people are convinced is normal.
    My wife and I have experienced our bed shaking while we are in it. Usually it happens while we are half asleep and it wakes us both up at the same time or sometimes we are watching television and it happens. We just look at each other and ask, if the other feels that. Then it goes away after about ten seconds.

Here is a video that although it is shown as if it is a trick, i think that it is real. I believe that some professional illusionists such as David Copperfield and Chris Angel were born with natural abilities and decided not to keep it to themselves, have fun with it and make tons of money with it. I think it is something that I would do as it is also a good way of bringing these phenomena to the public without being harassed by government agencies, since they are just "illusions" after all!
    Tell me what you think of this video.

[CENTER][https://youtube.com/watch?v=HwXaL...elated/CENTER]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayan2012 For This Post:

Limor Wolf (24th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LIMOR (here)
    Koyaanisqatsi,this is a good question.i think there are a couple of theories,can i assume that you heard about zero point energy or have you read the book "the field" by Lynn Mctaggart?if you didn't,i do recommend you to do so,you will definatly find there some answers to your questions.
    http://www.amazon.com/Field-Quest-Se.../dp/0060931175
    and here is a thought:aren't Ufo's (the real ones) levitating as well? one theory goes by elctromagnetic power:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mP5JgG1-0jg
    and by certain testimonies like that of Cliford stone we know that the outworldly spacecrafts operate not with an engine but as an organic unit that works through the pilot's consciousness.
    why than cant we be able to levitate with the help of our consciousness?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6gzLBLvAA
    I think the question is "why" would we not believe in levitation or any other "supernatural" phenomenon? Traditional science is very limited in what it can explain. The new science is including Quantum Theory, more and more in it's explanations of what happens in scientific experiments. They know for instance that there is a field of energy that they cannot see or measure and it exists everywhere without exception, including in vacuums. Science also know that it IS possible to levitate. Tibetan monks have been doing this for hundreds of years by levitating huge boulders, 100 feet in the air or more by the use of sound resonance.
    You may be interested to research Coral Castle https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9U1cP68eU , a man named Edward Leedskalnin who was no more than five feet tall and weighed 100 lbs.. He built a castle with stones that weigh tons, some ten or more tons. He built this without the help of other people or the use of any heavy machinery.
    I could explain it all but a video is worth a thousand words. Let us know what you think.

9. Link to Post #86
    England Avalon Member Garry Irwin's Avatar
    Thanks

Wish I had something more profound to say about these levitation videos...
    I keep an open mind to all possibilities and try not to over-analyse.
    Well done to the contributors who bring these stories to a wider audience.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Garry Irwin For This Post:

pilotsimone (24th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by from_Brzil (here)
    Hi Guys,

I wish this was true.. ( I'm not certain why... rsss)

But unfortunately, I don't think it is...

If you look closely , you will see a figure crossing the background with a rope... He is going from one side to the other, which I believe makes it easier for the person to sustain the girl's weigh upthere, rather then if he was just standing still... Just forward to 0:29, and instead of focusing on the GIRL, focus on the background, and you'll see the figure crossing from one side to the other holding on to a Rope

Attachment 3971Attachment 3971
    Unfortunately you are 100% correct. But I do think it is possible to levitate.
    It's like just because there are fake crop circles does not mean that all crop circles are fake. Right?
    Thanks for pointing this out and bringing the truth out.

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Wow. I must say, for me that had the ring of truth about it.

If you were a Mom, and had a little girl who could levitate, wouldn't you go together with her into the woods to practice where no-one would see?

And look at how she grabbed the little girl's hand and took off...

Unfortunately, after watching the part that begins at 28 seconds, I am convinced that it is not real. If you pause and start the video beginning at 28 sec and continue to the end, you will see a figure in the background that is running back and forth while holding a rope. At one point you can actually make out pants, jacket and his head. If you pause and play from 33 to 34 you can see the figure in the background very clearly and disappointingly. But it does not mean that levitation is not possible or real. Just as the fake crop circles do not make the other crop circles fakes.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd August 2020 at 17:21. Reason: updated the video link

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mayan2012 For This Post:

Gajanana (24th January 2011), sepia (24th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Wow, I've been looking several times this video and the different pictures and I still can not see the guy that is supposed be moving with a rope in his hand. All I see is a twig moving side to side, how can someone move so fast that is even blurrier than the girl? I'm sorry I just can't see a person there....

15. Link to Post #90
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

It is clear from this example how preconception can close ones mind. There are two camps, one does not believe human, or anything can levitate. The other believes levitation is possible. People belonging to the latter camp have a more open mind because the current paradigm is against levitation. When they see videos or tales or evidence of levitation, their belief is strengthen somewhat, and this is healthy. People of the former camp try every way to oppose the belief, and the more 'scientific minded' try to debunk every evidence, however flimsy the debunking is. I don't see a rope or wire or even a man behind the bushes., but they see them all. Some dispute the fact that a Russian man can use English to talk to the dog, but this is entirely normal because single words and phrases are commonly used in people who learn English as second language. The focus away from the girl is also normal. Wouldn't the man want to look at the levitating girl directly? This way of viewing the event is not healthy because with every debunking, their belief in 'nothing can levitate' is strengthen, and that may ramify into disbelief of other thing such as UFOs.

No debunking of strange phenomenon can reduce the probability of it being true, even if the instance is proven to be hoax. There is in fact almost no way of disproving something. May be unless it can be proven to contradict the most fundamental laws of XX? But these laws are found because they appear to be so true within the system we live in. If we step outside the system, we may see them as special cases or simply false. So don't rush for a 'simple' explanation or a debunking, for what you see may be the starting point of a new science, and may even be developed with ease too.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

bluestflame (27th January 2011), pilotsimone (24th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #91
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

hey there syrwong! luckiely i believe we all belong to the same camp,otherwise we wouldn't be in this forum,and lets take it further and say that we are all in the same camp in this world because we are all human beings.but we may differ in our point of views.this is legit,look how we were brought up...how many errors we were taught in kindergarten,school,academic.how many things we were not taught at all.better forgive ourselves.everyone who is here have an open mind in some way or another i am sure.talk to me about expending consciousness in 2004 and i will think that you are a very bored person who is philosophizing with me,talk to me about it in 2006 and its a different story all together.i guess we need to experience some things before we can be open minded about them.

Quote So don't rush for a 'simple' explanation or a debunking, for what you see may be the starting point of a new science, and may even be developed with ease too.
    yes.i agree with you

Quote cloud9 originally posted:
    Wow, I've been looking several times this video and the different pictures and I still can not see the guy that is supposed be moving with a rope in his hand. All I see is a twig moving side to side, how can someone move so fast that is even blurrier than the girl? I'm sorry I just can't see a person there....
    a very blur and vague figure if at all.now to be a little wild here: what if a very few people/children can levitate not only with their consciousness but with the help of 'friends'.maybe there is a helping hand from another dimension.we are being comunicated and helped from other realms,maybe its possible that an entity can energize a person so much that he could levitate.

o.k,dont say that we didnt examined this issue from all sides .lol
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th January 2011 at 10:25.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (3rd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Perhaps both are happening simultaneously. The girl is levitating. The girl is not levitating. In an infinite universe, are there not infinite possibilities?

20. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Mayan2012 (here)
    Unfortunately, after watching the part that begins at 28 seconds, I am convinced that it is not real. If you pause and start the video beginning at 28 sec and continue to the end, you will see a figure in the background that is running back and forth while holding a rope. At one point you can actually make out pants, jacket and his head. If you pause and play from 33 to 34 you can see the figure in the background very clearly and disappointingly. But it does not mean that levitation is not possible or real. Just as the fake crop circles do not make the other crop circles fakes.
    This is just a branch in the foreground that is out of focus again? It is definately not a person (or not to me at least).

And the person with the pants is a dark region between the trees spilt by a leaf in the foreground of the picture?
    Last edited by One; 24th January 2011 at 20:21.

21. Link to Post #94
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

I have no problem with the concept of being able to levitate (also walk through walls, etc - I wish I could!) but I do have a problem with blurry incomplete videos.

22. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

There is definately out of focus branches in the foreground that seem to be causing some confusion. I think if I was helping my child levitate - I would be using a safety of some sort? I have no doubt that I will be able to fly one day. Not because I have a lot of faith, but because I understand (somewhat) the true nature of our universe. Nothing is as we believe. Everything is a creation of consciousness forged with light. "Matter" and such illusions only exist on the level of form, and do not exist at all in finer vibrations, such as quantum level. As soon as we all stop believing in the illusion, the true reality will be revealed. Not being able to levitate (IMO) is illusion based (on the level of form), being able to levitate is on the level of much higher frequencies. consiousness can and does influence frequencies, thus anything is possible, and even plausible. Understanding why our "beliefs" are held so rigid with our subconsciousness and how to change them is another topic.

23. Link to Post #96
    Germany Avalon Member DeRezzed69's Avatar
    Thanks

now that i had finally time to watch and analyze my own video: that guy holding a stick is definitly a plant, like wheat. the alleged ropes are either branches in the background ot small plants in the front. you can see it clearly in the stabilized version.

what puzzles me more is the head-movement of the kid. watch from 0:10 to 0:15

i think the movement looks really weird. any suggestions?

...DRez

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeRezzed69 For This Post:

barefoot (25th January 2011), enfoldedblue (30th January 2011), RMorgan (17th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #97
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Good Morning Syrwong,

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    [...]
    No debunking of strange phenomenon can reduce the probability of it being true, even if the instance is proven to be hoax. There is in fact almost no way of disproving something. May be unless it can be proven to contradict the most fundamental laws of XX? But these laws are found because they appear to be so true within the system we live in. If we step outside the system, we may see them as special cases or simply false. So don't rush for a 'simple' explanation or a debunking, for what you see may be the starting point of a new science, and may even be developed with ease too.
    I think a large part of the reason why the world is the way it is ... is we like to believe in Santa Claus, even after we find him in the backroom amidst empty bottles of Jack Daniels ... snoring away, a baby in big red PJs ... ten minutes in the cotton clouds, a mere five past the stentorian burp (having sucked the nipple dry with frenetic slurps).

And who should conspire against the sight of a chubby cherub in peace with the world? Not I. No sir, not I.

26. Link to Post #98
    Australia Avalon Member olddragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i had a good look at the "BLUR".

If you look closely, its a twig in the foreground between the camera and the little girl that isn't in focus.

I still have to say I'm skeptical but the world is full of wonders.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olddragon For This Post:

Adam1983 (25th January 2011), the trojan (26th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you follow the motion of the so called rope, it actually goes in front of the girls trousers which would indicate its more than likely an out of focus twig.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam1983 For This Post:

olddragon (25th January 2011), the trojan (26th January 2011)

30. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    It is clear from this example how preconception can close ones mind. There are two camps, one does not believe human, or anything can levitate. The other believes levitation is possible. People belonging to the latter camp have a more open mind because the current paradigm is against levitation. When they see videos or tales or evidence of levitation, their belief is strengthen somewhat, and this is healthy. People of the former camp try every way to oppose the belief, and the more 'scientific minded' try to debunk every evidence, however flimsy the debunking is. I don't see a rope or wire or even a man behind the bushes., but they see them all. Some dispute the fact that a Russian man can use English to talk to the dog, but this is entirely normal because single words and phrases are commonly used in people who learn English as second language. The focus away from the girl is also normal. Wouldn't the man want to look at the levitating girl directly? This way of viewing the event is not healthy because with every debunking, their belief in 'nothing can levitate' is strengthen, and that may ramify into disbelief of other thing such as UFOs.

Bwahaha, so which are you? Mulder? Or Scully?
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast