+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: levitating girl in Russia

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: levitating girl in Russia

Quote Posted by Hypothetical (here)
    I saw a mythbusters episode lately where they debunked the bees lifting a laptop. In the end they proved it could be done by high test fishing line. As a salmon fisherman I can tell you that the lines would be impossible to see form the distance on this video. They are made to be very invisible to detection and 4 or 5 lines of 20lb test would hold her no problem. As far as removing the lines when she gets down, who's to say they did? They were probably long enough to allow the girl and mother to run out of the camera shot so that the camera man had a decent shot. Notice the video stops so suddenly once they run off? Why wouldn't he run after them a bit showing them running off? Because he's in on it!
    I wish I'd seen that mythbusters episode. Fancy being able to lift laptops with fishing line.

I reckon all those ghosts people see must be on fishing lines. They is quite light I suspect and probably no problem for a good line. It explains a lot of stuff.

Chasing mothers and their floating kids through the woods is a very natural instinct as well. I don't think you would feel uneasy about it. Well at least until you had the court hearing anyway.

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 times in 426 posts

Although we don't see the full descent, we do see the last second or two when the mother plucks the girl into her arms before her feet touch the ground, and whisk her away - what we don't see is her taking off a harness or unclipping one.

Imho something remarkable was caught on camera. Magic!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aikya For This Post:

One (1st February 2011)

4. Link to Post #123
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,072 times in 741 posts

I dont know.

Countries like Russia, Germany, heck ALOT of countries learn English as their 2ndry language and use it on a daily basis for talking on the net, or even at work to tourists.

I believe they also mix the languages sometimes when talking with themselves or people whome they know can also speak english. It may have just been a personal preference to say come here instead of Иди сюда.

As for excitment... His dog just ran off crazy and teh guy is slightly agitated/confuzed as to why. How long had the guy been walking his dog? Was there a park nearby he'd just been playing with the dog - and was on his way home - so he was phyiscally tired?

I honestly dont think ANYONE in this thread can say it is real, or it is not real based on the facts that have been shown in the video only. Additional information is needed form both sides, the person rolling the camera, and the mother/child.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

One (1st February 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    I dont know.
    I honestly dont think ANYONE in this thread can say it is real, or it is not real based on the facts that have been shown in the video only. Additional information is needed form both sides, the person rolling the camera, and the mother/child.
    Exactly

7. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

[/COLOR]
    Quote Posted by Bartolomeu P.N. (here)
    This video is clearly fake.
    Because...?

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Quote Posted by Antithesis (here)

Trickery is Everywhere
    Oh I see your point, because this guy is a fake, levitation can't exist and all examples are fake.

Nice work man!

Good logic NOT!

8. Link to Post #126
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richard (here)
    I took a screenshot and cleaned it up a bit. It looks authentic to me.
    Editing Note: I only adjusted brightness and contrast and increased sharpness.Attachment 3945

Here's a zoomed crop of the same image with a bit of sharpness increased.
    Attachment 3946
    Thanks!

It was the angle of the girl which caught my eye. But then I believe that the eye receives all of life's little secrets, the brain only seems to make things more complicated.

[

I noticed that when I used to climb that there was a strange sensation before you actually notice that your falling. I can only guess but perhaps anti-gravity not quite working @ 100%?

Never say never!

9. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Default Proof of the levitation

i have recort this video while going for a long walk with my dog. i catīn explain myself what was happened there. i was very surpriset. i didtīn expect to meet anyone, becorse it was in a afield wood.

A german film crew captures a levitation performance by an african shaman.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stomy For This Post:

moais (22nd February 2011)

11. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,834 times in 2,839 posts

Exclamation Re: Proof of the levitation

read much more about your video here

[120+ posts dicussing it there]

UPDATE
    DEAR MODS:
    As you have moved my reply and the post before it [which speaks for itself...] here, where it belongs,
    you can go ahead and remove my post comletely. Thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by meeradas; 22nd February 2011 at 22:19. Reason: calling mods to delete

12. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

They didn't run off when the dog went running over barking, only when the man was there. Smells like BS to me. BUT, I totally believe it is possible.

I have a recurring dream that I teach it to people, one of those really vivid dreams. I keep saying 'it's just like swimming' in the dream to my pupils.

Good video, shame about the context.

13. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,313 times in 901 posts

Is not 'levitation' a traditional, magical, mystical word for 'anti-gravity'; such as, 'gods' being the traditional word for (modern day) 'aliens'!? Do 'aliens' not use 'anti-gravity' to be able to move their crafts!?

Human beings have an understanding, to whatever degree, of how 'anti-gravity' propulsion works. Regardless how it works exactly, it requires electricity - and what do living things create, electricity.

The heavier something is the more electrical current is needed; for example, moving one-hundred ton blocks of stone or a craft of some sort. What if the object is 'lighter', would it not require less energy to 'move'!? Could not this same energy be used for other things, such as mind manipulation and stealth!?

If this is disputed, then think about what has given you this thought, what is happening in your mind right now - 'electrical currents' in the brain. What makes muscle tissue move and keeps the body functioning!?

Using traditional words, like 'aura', 'chi', 'soul/spirit', etc were words used to best describe what takes place in the body; using simpler words and knowledge. Now imagine, the body as a power source and one tapping into that power source manipulating it - what can be achieved.

Looking at this topic, and others, in this perspective may give a better understanding to what is possible. No mystery, but a (possible) reality. This is not to imply the event being discussed is real, just the possibility of it being real.

14. Link to Post #131
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,937 times in 589 posts

whilst in burma, it's claimed a monk is experiencing a siddhi by product,

15. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

The Patanjali Yoga Sutras Book III describes the process of levitation in one of the verses. It says that controlling the flow of "udana" energy grants the ability to levitate. Udana is one of the 5 life breaths, an upward air/energy that flows in the thoracic cavity, neck nose and throat area.. If you've never read the Patanjali Yoga Sutras i'd highly advise it, its pretty amazing..
    Levitation is something i've been working on for a while now. I've been able to raise up til i was standing on only my big toes about vertical with the other 8 toes curled up and barely any weight on them, but whenever i get to that point, beyond it i usually pass out and faint. It's incredibly intense and demanding.. But totally possible.. I'm also able to reduce my weight on a scale, can't quite get off the ground yet but getting there..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

mahalall (20th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #133
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

... But why the dog, in that exact moment catch such thing.. its odd!
    the story line, is odd...

And the camera goes up, would be enought to stop the recording, and let the girl down, and then resume recording.. editing the between "lost footage" .. see what i mean?
    The moving of thecamera is a good excuse to edit the footage. because it lost its continuum

18. Link to Post #134
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Greetings, Friend!

Back about 1973, iirc, I heard that a famous yogi (Swami Muktananda) was coming to town. This fellow was apparently able to transmit an awakening energy called Shaktipat, and since I was familiar with and highly respected his guru, I decided to visit the gentleman to see what was what.

Well, he was waving a peacock feather over the heads of folks who approached him in line, and passing out a Shiva mantra. Being a Zen Buddhist practitioner for a number of years prior, I hadn't used a mantra before, but out of curiosity, I decided to give it a go and see what that was all about.

I used the mantra continuously for several months, until one day while meditating in the lotus position I noticed that I was hovering about a foot above my cushion. For some reason, this seemed hilarious to me, and as I began to laugh out loud, I plopped back down on the zafu.

After that episode, I went back to my regular zazen. I realized that I could easily get fascinated by yogic phenomena, but that was not my path this time around. I felt intuitively that I had already done all that stuff, and what I needed to do with this life was to fully awaken, and not get distracted by the possibilities of experiential by-products.

Blessings!

19. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,409 times in 5,423 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    I used the mantra continuously for several months, until one day while meditating in the lotus position I noticed that I was hovering about a foot above my cushion. For some reason, this seemed hilarious to me, and as I began to laugh out loud, I plopped back down on the zafu.

After that episode, I went back to my regular zazen. I realized that I could easily get fascinated by yogic phenomena, but that was not my path this time around. I felt intuitively that I had already done all that stuff, and what I needed to do with this life was to fully awaken, and not get distracted by the possibilities of experiential by-products.

Blessings!
    Kinda curious what the mantra was ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

RMorgan (17th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #136
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,087 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

Blessings!
    Me too!! I wanna try it, NOW!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Sierra (17th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Blessings!
    Greetings, Friend!

Om Namah Shivaya

Blessings!

24. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,409 times in 5,423 posts

Greetings, Friend!

Om Namah Shivaya

Blessings!
    Greetings Bob, and thank you

Can you tell me what it means?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

another bob (17th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Greetings, Friend!

Om Namah Shivaya

Blessings!
    Greetings Bob, and thank you

Can you tell me what it means?
    Muktananda told me:

"God dwells within you as you".

Now, to find out what that means, we need to discover who and what we are.

In order to do that, we need to first recognize what we are not. That includes the body, the mind, the emotions, the memory associations, and anything we can name or know.

When we have seen through all that, and realized that none of that is who/what we are, then what's left?

Whatever remains, though neither perceivable or conceivable -- we are That.

Welcome!

27. Link to Post #140
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,087 times in 3,536 posts

Blessings!
    Greetings, Friend!

Om Namah Shivaya

Blessings!
    Thanks brother! Om Namah Shivaya is a mantra classic!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

another bob (17th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast