Thread: The Law of One

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: The Law of One

I read the Law of One and found much helpful information therein. I am reading the newsletter archives now at http://www.llresearch.org/newsletter..._toc_year.aspx
    and finding it to be of great value as well. The newsletter began in 1982 and the latest entries are from 2010. I think anyone who found the Law of One helpful would also want to check out the newsletter.
    There is more discussion of this material on John's threads:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-other-people
    and
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Psychic-Attack

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Heather2017 (31st January 2011), Nela (31st January 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I read the Law of One and found much helpful information therein. I am reading the newsletter archives now at http://www.llresearch.org/newsletter..._toc_year.aspx
    and finding it to be of great value as well. The newsletter began in 1982 and the latest entries are from 2010. I think anyone who found the Law of One helpful would also want to check out the newsletter.
    There is more discussion of this material on John's threads:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-other-people
    and
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Psychic-Attack
    Yes - and add to that Carla's most recent book "Living The Law Of One 101: The Choice". An outstanding read. A great introduction for those who haven't read the LoO series. She's working on 102 now... can't wait for it to be done.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Nela (31st January 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    I AM EC1000 ()- I have read some of the Law of One-its the kind of thing i have to take in smaller bites. I am still a bit troubled by the fact that the three people involved in this work ended up commiting suicide. Also, slightly more related is the overall concept of "Law" being attached to the "one" seems like an oxymoron to me. nevertheless, there is a lot of good info contained within, IMO.
    Partially incorrect, one of the three channelers of the book committed suicide, the other two are still alive and well. Channeling like most spiritual work should only be done with the highest caution and with an experienced Master as ones guide. Because of free will there are plenty of positive and negative entities floating about, and if you contain negative distortions within you then negative entities can try to take advantage of those distortions. Yes it is a paradox - "The ALL is in All, but the All is not The ALL". There are 7-laws that are part of the one unity, it's the raw mechanics of The Universe, how the big dream works.

6. Link to Post #64
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by John (here)
    I concur. So did EC's team, and they stopped working with that entity - but it didn't stop people magnifying and distributing that aspect of EC's work. Doom and gloom sells well. It fooled me and quite a few others I know during times past.
    It's sad that a large portion of people have some sort of a death wish - hence why they smoke, drink too much alcohol, take drugs, and read doom and gloom stuff.
    I met a Taoist monk once who said one of the steps to becoming an immortal is to process your own death wish - interesting huh? :-)

7. Link to Post #65
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by gong (here)
    have started reading it a while ago and didn't get very far. A bit hardgoing I must admit.

Why should one read it all, if you may? Would appreciate if some of you elaborate on the relevance and how that relevance may be justified.
    Does anyone know about a summary somewhere, say bulletpointing the key points of the Ra material?

Personally, I am a bit dubious about channeling. what is it (exactly), how does it work, how do you do it. would like to understand how channeling actually takes place - sitting, lying on floor and meditating, or more the S. Dali approach?

[For clarity, I am not being ignorant, on the contrary.]

thanks
    Reading the LOO has given me a greater understanding of the meaning of Life, a greater understanding of reincarnation and life after death, and a long list of spiritual exercises - meditations, tantric sex, physical exercise, diet, humour, psychic defense, and much more. As always - use your own internal compass & intuition to feel if it's the right time or not to read this book. Love and laughter, Eddy :-)

8. Link to Post #66
    Serbia Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    It's sad that a large portion of people have some sort of a death wish - hence why they smoke, drink too much alcohol, take drugs, and read doom and gloom stuff.
    I met a Taoist monk once who said one of the steps to becoming an immortal is to process your own death wish - interesting huh? :-)
    Oh, I agree. I do sometimes feel this need, this longing to be liberated from this body, as if my spirit remembers of existance in much lighter form (no, I am not suicidal ).

So, I guess, we are all immortal spirits incarnated into mortal body. So, why pursuing immortality here? Imagine, being bound to this heavy existance for all eternity? Aaaaaaaaa!

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Hi folks
    Ordered the books last year and read them. Some bits took a couple of readings but its important stuff. Heres a video of Carla.

Love out
    Muzz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Anchor (13th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

-- post withdrawn --
    Last edited by Anchor; 29th September 2017 at 08:54.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. Link to Post #69
    TimelessDimensions

In session 57 of Law of One; Ra says that "the pyramid.., the silo, the cone, the dome, and the tipi." all are useful structures for healing work. I wanted to test this information and so I modelled a 4D computer simulation and I found out that Ra was 100% correct, see it here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-wUhWK_jA

13. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Reading it right now, about halfway through. I like the philosophy as it is very similar to my own beliefs. It reminds me of A Course In Miracles, only no where near as beautifully written.
    I especially liked the expansion on the idea of light colors, chakras and dimensions. Whereas ACIM ignores entirely the realm of illusion, The Law of One at least gives an overview of the situation as it pertains to us here and now and in our future as we work within The Law of Confusion. Excellent work. Well worth the read. The information is one of a kind.
    Also, like ACIM and Conversations with God, the work uses language that carries a palpable under-current of symbology and subtle reminders that is very powerful sigil magic. The healing power of entities imbued with genuine Love conveys their healing intentions just by reading their words. A true miracle.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Forest Denizen (15th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #71
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I had meant to mention the Seth Books as well for those who wish to understand the mechanics of The Grand Illusion. That body of work, although dry and boring at times, is by far the most comprehensive in terms of mental frontiers and internal realms that can be explored like any planetary geography might be.
    It is very important to read this type of work in a reserved but reverential manner, with the highest respect and the deepest scepticism. Always say a prayer beforehand and ask to be protected by unwanted, unhealthy or dangerous contacts. Of course a prayer is never a bad bit of advice in any situation.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Forest Denizen (15th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #72
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by Nela (here)
    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    Oh, I agree. I do sometimes feel this need, this longing to be liberated from this body, as if my spirit remembers of existance in much lighter form (no, I am not suicidal ).

So, I guess, we are all immortal spirits incarnated into mortal body. So, why pursuing immortality here? Imagine, being bound to this heavy existance for all eternity? Aaaaaaaaa!
    Most of the Taoist Immortals move onto somewhere else, that is according to the tales. From what I know - through self-discipline they transcend their physical bodies and begin to vibrate with more and more Chi energy, then at some point they gain the ability to travel from one dimension to the next taking their bodies with them.

18. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

In this weary Heart, the Law of One, resonates........yet I am not comfortable to it being referred to as a law. In the realm of Free Will there are NO LAWS, for if there would be, you would be putting limits on the Infinite. In this mortals existence, laws only keep my soul anchored in this density. In my Heart the Nothingness operates on Axioms and dreams.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Roman195 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017)

20. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

I have personally never encountered any other written work that has resonated more with my being. The Law of One has influenced me to encounter each person and animal I encounter with Love and Compassion, though I am not always successful at it. I just know that that is the mark. It has been instrumental in my spiritual development, and I look forward to the day that my children are old enough to begin studying it with me. I was raised Southern Baptist and it honestly took a while to de-program myself from the negative distortions of that religious mindset. Thank you Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty for your work and service!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

Anchor (13th February 2011), Forest Denizen (15th October 2020), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2017), PurpleLama (13th February 2011), Roman195 (25th February 2011), Wind (15th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #75
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Avalon. I am new here, but i am following this site (forum) since Bill broke ( i have to say its simply that) with Carry Kassidy.
    I am a simple human being with fears and alot of love. I feel mixed, balanced and out of balance.
    I am awake and aware of all things and i FEEL myself glowing with energy.

Most here share there experience and i am no different ( who am I? ) I question this MARKER alot these days as the Civ upon this planet takes its last Breath. And mabey for the better of all that excists..

I have joined this forum in a mix of fear and love.. Seemingly FAR??? away from the USA/ which to me represents Babylon.

So why this topic as my second post....
    Well...

RA ofcourse.

I wish a full analysis of that Material, because i believe humankind needs it.
    We need all the honest scientists on this planet to ANALYZE it and conclude something.

Or Ra..... Gets a free pass if.. i am not mistaken.

I believe its NOT an A.I. and is aware of all its paradoxes.
    Still.... Its something to communicate:

We Are One.
    The Law of One States that Infinity = 1

I mean archon or not its telling us something..

In love..

23. Link to Post #76
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi,

The more i realize the more its about the battery in the matrix. Isnt it?
    We polarize the whole spectrum and are One.

That God or.. the One Infinite Creator Had a Thought IS the paradox imho.

In Love

24. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hi, Tbone500! Just wondering if you have read Tom Campbell's "My Big T.O.E"....might help in understanding things. Each of us is on our own personal Journey. We all appreciate that Bill has started this Forum so we can discuss things. Both Robert Stanley & George Kavassilas have been a big help to me in trying to sort things out.
    Wishing you all the best in your own Journey!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

pueblo (1st October 2017)

26. Link to Post #78
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Law of One

Meet those behind this book

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Suma Gowda

LL Research | ET's & Spiritual Outsiders

Published 19th July 2018

Suma interviews Jim McCarty, Gary Bean & Austin Bridges of the NGO LL Research, whom are responsible for the publication of the book The Law Of One, to discuss humanity's spiritual advancement & to ffind out if ET plays a role.

Audio is a little low so one may wish to turn up the volume.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Anchor (20th July 2018), Casey Claar (2nd May 2022), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2018), Inversion (22nd July 2018), Rhogar (20th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,390 times in 1,629 posts

The first four books contain Q&A with Ra speaking through Carla and Don asked the questions. While channeling Carla’s mind/body/spirit complex rested with the Ra group. He did say they’re outside of time and can communicate in any of our time periods. They used a narrow band communication to speak through her. She, Don & Jim had to endure psychic attacks from fifth density negative beings. The complete source of information for the Law of One is not available to this density B1/S26/P216. Ra is a messenger of The Law of One for the law is one B1/S2/P74.

The Law of One

S=Session, B=Book, P=Page, E=Epilogue & F=Fragment (only in book V)

Book I, sessions 1-26

P1. The channeling experiment started in 1962 and was refined until 1980.
    P2. They used tuned-trance telepathy to communicate with an alien race called Ra. He landed on Earth 11,000 years ago to help with our mental evolution and failed. He left and has been monitoring us from elsewhere. Ra is a sixth density social memory complex and is millions of years ahead of us in evolution.
    P4. Carla was a librarian at a private school in 1970 before she left to work with Don/the Questioner full time.
    P6. She put together an unpublished manuscript called “Voices of the Gods”. In 1976 she and Don wrote “Secrets of the UFO”. In 1968 they wrote an unpublished book called “The Crucifixion of Esmeralda Sweetwater.”
    P7. Dr. J. Allen Hynek came up with the phrase High Strangeness.
    P27. Free will is at the foundation of the universe.
    P28. It’s worth the effort of the Ra group to contact just one person on the planet.
    P31. The forgetting process happens at birth to allow us to focus on lessons of this incarnation.
    P35. The Confederation of Planets are harvesters of souls. They want to harvest the greatest number of souls from this planet to the path of love and understanding.
    P36. Ra suggests there are 65 million wanderers on Earth.
    P54. Ra refers to Carla’s hair as antenna like material.
    P56. During the channeling her head was pointed twenty degrees north-by-northeast.
    S1/P65. Ra is of the Law of One. They’re not part of time.
    S2/P71. They contacted the pharaoh Ammon in the eighteenth dynasty. Then he changed his name to Aten or Ikhnaton.
    S2/P72. The larger pyramids were built by them using the forces of one.
    S2/P74. Ra is a messenger of The Law of One for the law is one.
    S3/P78. The pyramids we thought/built.
    S3/P79. The law of free will is also called the law/way of confusion.
    S4/P81. Pyramids stream in intelligent infinity.
    S4/P84. Consciousness is a microcosm of the Law of One.
    S6/P90. At the sixth dimension beings are golden. They traveled from Venus to Earth with thought.
    S6/P91. A council guards this planet. They’re located in the eighth dimension of Saturn’s rings.
    S6/P92. Maldek was destroyed approximately 500,000 years ago. The Law of One states all things are one.
    S6/P93. All are harvested regardless of their progress. We’ve already become a fourth density planet.
    S6/P94. The Ra group visited Earth 18,000 and 11,000 years ago. There are 53 civilizations and 500 worlds that comprise the Confederation.
    S6/P95. Space craft entering Earth have to request breaking of quarantine.
    S7/P99. When we grasp infinity the gateway to The Law of One opens.
    S8/P102. The purpose of the Orion group is conquest. The Confederation waits for the calling.
    S9/P105. The first entities on this planet were water, fire, earth and air.
    S9/P107. Second density is higher plant and animal life.
    S9/P108. Bigfoot is second density. The potential for a nuclear war was mentioned. Their race has a greater ability to withstand radiation.
    S9/P109. There are three types of Bigfoot and one is a thought form.
    S10/P113-114. There’s a four part exercise to accelerate towards The Law of One.
    S10/P114. The Mu civilization existed 53,000 years ago. The Atlanteans began to form 31,000 years ago. Some 15,000 years ago they developed a high level of technology.
    S11/P117. There’s a first density sphere opposite of Earth on the other side of the sun. Adolf Hitler was mentioned.
    S11/P119. All beings serve the creator.
    S11/P121. Nikola Tesla received information from the Confederation. There was a tape recorder malfunction and most of Ra’s answer was lost in regards to freeing the planetary population from darkness.
    S12/P123. The Orion Crusaders have space craft that Ra refers to as chariots. He used that word because we use(d) them in our warfare.
    S12/P124. Any craft that approaches Earth is hailed in the name of the one creator. Those that break quarantine find windows or distortions in the planet’s energy fields.
    S12/P126. Men in Black are referred to as robots & thought forms. They’re used by the Orion Crusaders.
    S13/P129. The Ra group are messengers. The first known thing in the creation is the infinity. The infinity is creation. The next step was infinity became aware. Then came Logos or love.
    S13/P133. Earth is a third and fourth density planet.
    S14/P136. The Ra group walked among us 11,000 years ago.
    S14/P141. The Urantia Book was transmitted by disincarnate entities of the Earth plane. Edgar Cayce was mentioned.
    S14/P142. The Law is one. There are no mistakes.
    S16/P151-152. The Orion group was the source of the Ten Commandments.
    S16/P152. Discusses the positively oriented Moishe/Moses.
    S16/P154. Earth is hospitable to density 1-4.
    S16/P155. There are many Confederations.
    S16/P155-156. The Ra group refers to a solar system as a galaxy.
    S16/P156. Understanding is not of this density.
    S17/P162. Jesus was fifth density and of confederation origin and he didn’t have a name. Ra admitted to making an error saying Jesus was the highest level of fourth density. The questioner is speaking to Ra which is a portion of their social memory complex.
    S17/P165. Forgiveness stops the wheels of karma.
    S18/P173. It is impossible not to serve the creator.
    S18/P175. Yahweh was of the Confederation.
    S20/P184. ‘n’ dimensions were mentioned.
    S20/P185. The polarity of consciousness was mentioned and an analogy to electricity was made. The human life span 75,000 years ago was 900 years.
    S20/P189. Ra compared the Confederation to gardeners. The Moai statues on Easter Island were mentioned.
    S20/P190. They were constructed approximately 60,000 years ago.
    S20/P191. The Nazca Lines were mentioned.
    S21/P193. This is the only plane of forgetting.
    S22/P202. The Confederation also call law ‘way’.
    S23/P205. The great pyramid was built 6,000 years ago.
    S24/P209. The second and final Atlantean catastrophe happened 10,821 years ago.
    S24/P211. The tall beings known as Anak were mentioned.
    S25/P214. They discussed thought battles.
    S26/P216. There is no possibility of the complete source of the information of The Law of One in this density. Portions of The Law of One are contained in the old and new testament. There are Orion influences in the Bible.
    S26/P218. Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Edison and Benjamin Franklin were mentioned.
    S26/P224. The Orion group use abductions to terrify Terrans and make them feel like lab animals which is a second density experience.
    S26/P225. The Orion group prefer to make contact with weaker minded entities.

Book II, sessions 27-50

S28/P14. A single logos created our galaxy.
    S29/P18. Our bodies are a sub-logos of our sun and this planet is a logos.
    S29/P20. Discusses gravity and black holes were mentioned.
    S29/P21. We don’t have the instrumentation to measure spiritual gravity.
    S30/P28. Ra refers to the planets in our solar system as entities. Mars is currently in a healing phase.
    S31/P32. Our experiences allow the creator to know itself.
    S32/P38. In the opening sentence Ra said I & we in the opening sentence. He uses the word bellicose a lot which is defined as demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight.
    S32/P39. Numbering things is a foreign to them.
    S33/P43. Ra said I communicate now at the beginning of the session 33. It’s usually we communicate now.
    S33/P47. Ra/The Confederation scanned the questioner’s mind to find a movie called “The Ninth Configuration.”
    S33/P49. Ra used the word betwixt meaning between.
    S34/P56. Law or Way was mentioned.
    S35/P57. Franklin D. Roosevelt was mentioned.
    S35/P59. Hitler was mentioned.
    S36/P63. The oversoul was mentioned.
    S36/P66. The negative path is of separation. Spiritual entropy was mentioned.
    S38/P72. The social memory complex is a fourth density phenomenon.
    S38/P73. Charlie Hixon was mentioned.
    S39/P75. There’s an equation in the book for spiritual mass.
    S40/P79. Black holes were mentioned.
    S40/P81. The time transition from second density to third is approximately 1,350 years.
    S41/P86. The simplest manifested being is light or a photon.
    S41/P90-91. The difference between space/time & time/space was poorly explained.
    S43/P101. Thought form entities feed on fear.
    S43/P103. The fourth density cycle is thirty million years.
    S43/P104. Fifth density beings can prepare food via thought.
    S43/P105. Sixth density beings ingest light.
    S43/P107. Session 44 & 45 were removed because they contain personal information.
    S46/P107-110. They talked a lot about cancer.
    S47/P114. The number seven is repeated from the macrocosm to the microcosm.
    S47/P114-115. The seven bodies/chakras explained.
    S48/P120. Fifth density negative entities fear the forgetting.
    S48/P122. Ra refers to the seven chakras as circuity.
    S49/P124. Too much order is negative. The function of intuition is to inform intelligence.
    S50/P128. Experiences are drawn into our being through our south pole. The red or root ray has the first opportunity to react to it.
    S50/P133. The reason for the forgetting.

Book III, sessions 51-75

S51/P6. Ra compares the harvesting of humans to fruit. There are three who oversee harvest.
    S51/P8. Each energy center has seven sub-colors.
    S52/P15. Reasons for incarnating during harvest.
    S53/P17. Don mentioned the Orion group attacking Carla.
    S54/P30. The nature of all energy is light. The origin of all energy is the action of free will upon love.
    S55/P32. Carla was feeling weak due to the psychic attacks.
    S55/P36-37. They discussed how the pyramid shape works.
    S57/P46. The pyramids are no longer aligned for healing work.
    S58/P55. Light is like water and the pyramid shape like a funnel.
    S58/P56. The third distortion is light.
    S59/P59. Upward spiraling light goes through the pyramid shape.
    S59/P60. All light or prana is upward spiraling.
    S59/P62. Ra mentioned perfect sleep and age reversal in connection to the pyramid space capabilities.
    S60/P64. Don suggested there’s a larger pyramid under the Bermuda triangle and Ra confirmed it.
    S60/P66. Ra mentioned recording information in the great record of creation.
    S60/P67. Ra explained the Ark of the Covenant.
    S60/P69. Ra claims the Earth is honeycombed with a solid core.
    S60/P70. The Council of Saturn was mentioned.
    S61/P77. Carla is out of body during sessions.
    S62/P82-83. The Orion group want a greater negative harvest.
    S63/P90. Double bodies were mentioned. They incarnate in third density and can experience fourth.
    S63/P95. An infinite number of events may occur and are freely allowed by the logos of the galaxy.
    S64/P98. There is no other material except light.
    S64/P99. He asked about possible records under the pyramids and Ra wouldn’t answer claiming it would infringe upon free will.
    S66/P116. The healer doesn’t heal. A person has the opportunity to heal itself via intelligent energy.
    S66/P119. Meditation is always an aid to knowing the self.
    S66/P122. The negative harvest is one of intense disharmony and the planet will express it.
    S67/P128. He said “We of Ra.”
    S69/P144. The hope of the Orion group is to infringe upon free will without losing polarity.
    S70/P150. We exist at all levels simultaneously. Our higher self is our self in the future.
    S70/P152. Ra mentioned The Council of Nine.
    S71/P158. Approximately 32% of the stars have planets and another 6% have clustered material orbiting them.
    S72/P164. Law of Confusion or Free Will.
    S72/P167. Shin was included in the banishing ritual Yod-Heh-Vau-Heh & Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh.
    S74/179-180. Ve Geburah is the correspondence of Michael, of Mars, of positive, of maleness.
    S74/P180. Ve Gedulah has correspondences to Jupiter, to femaleness, to the negative, to that portion of the Tree of Life concerned with Auriel.
    S74/P183. Ra mentioned Hebrew and Sanskrit vowels being similar to creation sounds.
    S75/P191. The self can invoke its higher self.

Book IV sessions 76-103

P5-7. There are images and the names of the 22 tarot cards or Arcanum Number I-XXII. The cards are Ra’s viewpoint that was shared with the Egyptians.
    S76/P12. Ra Initially evolved on Venus.
    S76/P15. The crystal skulls were mentioned.
    S78/P26. The first distortion is free will, the second is love & third is light.
    S78/P27. The word Matrix was used and described as consciousness.
    S78/P30. The logos is not part of time. The purpose of polarity is to develop the potential to do work.
    S78/P32. In the first density wind and fire teach earth and water. The planet learns to be formed in preparation for life.
    S81/P60. Third density is the density of calling.
    S81/P62. That which is learned by one is known to all.
    S82/P63-64. Ra used the word plenum in place of void.
    S82/P64. There is a center to infinity.
    S83/P80. There are pre-incarnation choices and constant programming during an incarnation. Ra explained why he sometimes says “We communicate now.” or “I communicate now.”
    S86/P97. Dreaming is an activity of communication through the veil of the unconscious and conscious mind.
    S88/P116. The concept of the tarot originated on Venus by third density beings.
    S89/P123-124. Ra ended his third density 2.6 billion years ago. He first used the word million then corrected himself.
    S89/P124. Venus is now a fifth & sixth density planet.
    S90/P136. Ra calls our bodies yellow ray vehicles.
    S91/P144. Our sun is a logoi and a sub-logos.
    S91/P149. The checkered portion on the tarot represents polarity.
    S92/P155. The Egyptian tarot deck is the most undistorted version offered by Ra.
    S92/P162. The moon represents the feminine and the sun the masculine.
    S93/P164. The concept of polarity is the foundation of our illusion which is service-to-others and service-to-self.
    S93/P170. The serpent is a symbol of wisdom in some cultures and a symbol of kundalini.
    S93/P171. Crux ansata/ankh was mentioned on the tarot.
    S95/P181. No service-to-self astral forms will accept coexistence with cut garlic.
    S95/P188. Tesseract was mentioned and is a cube with an additional dimension.
    S97/P198. Session 98 was removed because it contains personal information.
    S100/P206. Session 101 & 102 were removed and were about the instrument’s/Carla’s illnesses.
    S103/P209. The Tau Cross was mentioned.
    P213. After 106 sessions contact with Ra stopped due to the Don Elkins/the Questioner death on 11/07/1984. They continued to channel other confederation sources.

Book V (Omitted material from the first four books with commentary from Carla and Jim.)

S1/P11. All of creation is part of one original thought.
    S8/P18. The purpose of the Orion group is conquest. The confederation waits for the calling. The United States had 573 space craft at the time of the Ra contact.
    S8/P19. They were constructed underground in New Mexico and Mexico.
    S8/P20. They have no pilots and are controlled remotely.
    S9/P22. The knowledge of our past lives is guarded, so our current experiences will be undiluted. Ra claimed the three of them worked together in past incarnations.
    S12/P26. There are no mistakes under the Law of One.
    S12/P27. Ra said the three people doing the channeling are wanderers.
    S17/P30. The Tunguska explosion was caused by the malfunction of a Confederation drone. They moved it to a remote location and detonated it.
    F9/P36. Don wouldn’t follow medical suggestions.
    F20/P56. The law of free will is also known as the law/way of confusion.
    F21/P58. Third density beings have a mid-sixth density higher self or oversoul. Ra calls it the mind/body/spirit complex totality. Taking on flesh shuts our metaphysical senses and all we knew before birth is hidden in a deeper mind.
    F22/P61-62. Carla said she would have gladly died in this service.
    F22/P62. Don committed suicide.
    F23/P64. Carla lost 2-3 pounds per session. The contact would also intensify her arthritis.
    S38/P65. Don asked Ra if he or Jim could due the channeling and he said no.
    F26/P70. Session 44 in book II was removed. It was about maintaining Carla’s physical vehicle and improving the contact.
    F26/P71. Don flew for Eastern Airlines.
    S44/P76. Ipsissimus is one who has mastered the tree of life and uses it for negative purposes.
    F27/P77. Session 45 was also maintenance. During this one a man showed up to deliver water for their cistern. After that they started blocking their driveway during sessions.
    S45/P80. The basic purpose of the social memory complex is that of evolution.
    F28/P81. Gandalf was the name of one of their cats. Ra said it was harvestable to third density.
    S46/P82. They had another cat named Fairchild.
    F30/P86. Carla first began channeling in 1974.
    F32/P89. During the contact silver flecks would appear. This stopped after Don’s death in 1984.
    S59/P92. The work of sixth density is to unify wisdom and compassion.
    S84/P118. Carla had juvenile erythematosus. Ra said the source was pre-incarnative.
    F46/P125. Don was a pilot based in Atlanta.
    F48/P135. Carla believed Gandalf reincarnated as their cat Mo.
    F56/P189. Don’s suicide was mentioned again.
    S106/P195. Discussed Jim’s kidney problems.
    E/P198. Don went through months of mental, emotional and physical deterioration. The police showed up with a warrant to forcefully put him in a hospital which caused a 5.5 hour standoff. He walked out the backdoor and shot himself in the head. He appeared to Carla three times after his death saying all is well and all had occurred appropriately.
    E/P199. His death ended the contact with Ra.
    Last edited by Inversion; 25th August 2023 at 04:28.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ami (15th October 2020), Anchor (16th October 2020), Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Casey Claar (2nd May 2022), Elainie (16th October 2020), Forest Denizen (15th October 2020), norman (15th October 2020), Peter UK (15th October 2020), pueblo (16th October 2020), silvanelf (17th October 2020), StandingWave (16th October 2020), Terry Lovelace (16th October 2020), Wind (15th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

@Inversion : Brilliant summary. I like it!
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Forest Denizen (17th October 2020), Inversion (16th October 2020), pueblo (16th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast