+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who's right - Zecharia Sitchin or Michael Heiser?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member krsanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Who's right - Zecharia Sitchin or Michael Heiser?

As I recall, Sitchin began publishing the Earth Chronicles AFTER he retired. He told his wife he was going to write what he really believed after retiring. I don't fault Sitchin one iota for not responding to Michael Heiser for an academic firefight. I have my issues with many of Sitchin's interpretations, but he made important contributions. Scholarly debate is part and parcel of academia, and I don't see that Heiser published work that seriously challenged Sitchin. Maybe Heiser just took a few potshots in a video? It's hard to take Heiser very seriously in the absence of published work capable of standing up to Sitchin.

My own issue with Sitchin is that he interprets virtually everything that moved, walked, or hinted like an ET on this planet to Nibiru. Some evidence suggests the Aldebarans were on this planet long before Sitchin claimed the Nibiruans were present. In a UFO contact in Germany, UFO-related humans who claimed origins on Aldebaran reported they had first contacted this planet 780,000 years ago -- a good 350,000 years before Sitchin's claims for Nibiru. According to the contact report, the Aldebarans had created a species of workers then left. When they returned the workers had rebelled. They subsequently elected to work with the workers most like themselves, who are among the modern Germans. Boskop skulls that strongly approximate modern human skulls, dated at 700,000 years, lend support to the Aldebaran claim. A small difference in brain capacity between Boskop skulls and modern humans distinguishes them. The Boskop skulls were intially thought to be entirely comparable to moderns. The string to Aldebaran leads to long, complex intrigue.

Sitchin missed the Aldebaran story completely, because he wrote what he really believed in his own field of Semitic literature after retiring. He interpreted the entire pre-history of the Earth through the Semitic lens. He was not a true ancient astronaut researcher. He was a Semitic scholar.

Sitchin often drew conclusions from his own theories extrapolated from earlier tiers of research that had not been well proven and debated. He ended up with something akin to his own Tower of Babel built upon an untested foundation of his own making. In terms of long-term viability, he probably would have been better off to respond to critics; but, Sitchin was human with all the human foibles, had already made his career as a scholar, and didn't depend on academia for his livelihood. He could afford to do what he dang well pleased, and that's what he did.

Some of Sitchin's accounts of Native America absolutely defy what Native Americans say about themselves. But, dismissing native histories in favor of preferred bias was / is common in the presently dominant culture in which Sitchin thrived and sold the Earth Chronicles.

Sitchin was a man of the times, and his work was a sign of the times. He opened many doors that can be pursued by subsequent generations of scholars of many disciplines. I thoroughly enjoyed his books but didn't accept every word as absolute truth.
    Last edited by krsanna; 22nd August 2011 at 23:27. Reason: grammar - tense and number

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to krsanna For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2018), Bill Ryan (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), HORIZONS (23rd August 2011), Maunagarjana (21st May 2014), thunder24 (12th January 2018), Words of Joy (25th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for the "steer", Bill. I can never forget that in one of the videos I watched by a female whistleblower who had been trained in the blood sacrifice thing for the Royals, claimed that Sitchen was present in one that she remembers. I think that would explain one aspect of how his writings went "mainstream". It would have been part of the planned project for humanity. Since none of us can read or understand ancient languages, how can we judge whether his writings were correct, or not?! Now, Mauro Biglino might have some idea!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    Bill Ryan stated that Zacharia Sitchin was channeling some of his information (Bill actually said Jordan Maxwell said that if i am remembering it right).
    Just a confirmation: yes, that's correct. It wasn't like Sitchin's books were all downloaded, as it were, but he channeled guidance, of some kind, when he was working on his translations.

That's the prime reason that academic critics like Michael Heiser disagree with his translations and interpretations. Sitchin deviated substantially in some cases from the accepted academic meaning of the Sumerian cuneiform.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th January 2018 at 20:45.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th January 2018), Kryztian (2nd February 2018), Leonard (19th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well, my uneducated but gut instinct is with the guy who knows language; Heiser.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Colombia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have seen videos of him in a secret meeting, drawing of him being in some funeral of the illuminati. I have seen a video of him doing the illuminati hand shake. There is a book called Project Human Extinction that disagrees with Sitchin and that book is banned in the USA. That author has also disappeared. https://cdli.ucla.edu that website has many translations and says nothing of what Sitchin "translated" nothing about us being slaves and nothing of gold being used to rebuild the atmosphere of Niburu. Also in that site theyre called as the Anunna not the Anunnaki. Yes Enlil, An and Enki the other Sumerian gods are there but I tried my best to find what Sitchin said how they created us. Only thing I found was that we came out of the Earth. Would be great to know what other people believe. I have also read the truth is in the Akashic Records. In the bible Jeremiah speaks of Xmas being a pagan holiday and this was before Christ.. People have said the Bible is of the evil god Enlil but why would he warn us about the mark of the beast aka the chip. Rothschild etc are descendants of RA and theyre the ones who killed Princess Diana with the help of the snake lizard family Queen Elizabeth.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soluslobo For This Post:

Leonard (19th February 2018), Words of Joy (25th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

The ironic thing is I saw that same video a few years ago and some website was claiming Ron Paul was in the video. There was never any mention of Sitchin on the site or video.

There is some website called Sitchin is wrong - and there was some interview not long ago with the person who ran the site. I'm certain it was on Youtube but was few months ago and not sure If I have it in my history and will check.

I bought 12th Planet book few years ago but found it very hard to read. It was almost like poetry in a way and hard for me to concentrate and read.

Edit: Here is the video currently going around as Sitchin, but the video I saw was longer and never did that rewind to Sitchin or any mention..

At the 35 second mark is supposedly Ron Paul as he is the last person to cover his face. You see his baby blue eyes peek out too and looks like him. I'm not sure where the longer video is

Last edited by ZoSo925; 2nd February 2018 at 08:32.

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I did not read 12th Planet yet. I had bought it along with Lost Book Of Enki, and that was the one that was kinda hard to read

13. Link to Post #28
    Colombia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZoSo925 (here)
    The ironic thing is I saw that same video a few years ago and some website was claiming Ron Paul was in the video. There was never any mention of Sitchin on the site or video.

There is some website called Sitchin is wrong - and there was some interview not long ago with the person who ran the site. I'm certain it was on Youtube but was few months ago and not sure If I have it in my history and will check.

I bought 12th Planet book few years ago but found it very hard to read. It was almost like poetry in a way and hard for me to concentrate and read.

Edit: Here is the video currently going around as Sitchin, but the video I saw was longer and never did that rewind to Sitchin or any mention..

At the 35 second mark is supposedly Ron Paul as he is the last person to cover his face. You see his baby blue eyes peek out too and looks like him. I'm not sure where the longer video is

https://cdli.ucla.edu/search/ put the word gold in translation I see nothing of what Sitchin "translated" put in Enlil and Enki I dont see anything about how they created us through gene splicing.

In the book Project Human Extinction it says he channeled it in and couldve been lied to. Many people believe now that Enlil is bad and Enki is good. But look at the evil leaders who run this world. Theyre the descendants of RA (Marduk son of Enki). Theyre also serpents that love kidnapping children and eating them. Enki "was a serpent" if that was true then why do all the serpents treat us like ****, protect the rich and famous and **** us over with wars and injecting **** into our food. I read Book of Enoch and of Jasher. Yes that god is very mean and can be very kind. But it also mentions of things that are going now. The mark of the beast (chip) Jeremiah spoke of a tree being cut down and nailed to hold still and having ornaments on top of it. This was before Christ. Another prophet Zoraster spoke of a god that can do no evil but wants us to be righteous. Anyway lol my point is that how do we know for sure if Enki is a serpent. He couldve been the righteous god and Enlil couldve been the god that punishes those who are wicked. "satan" couldve been a subordinate who hated the brothers and was the serpent but made it seem like Enki is the satan.

its tough to say whos right or wrong as we cant read the old language. but what i do know is men has been at war with each other and every time there is a calamity its to get rid of the evil ones. Serpents run the world right now and they murdered Princess Diana. She talks about them before she died to her best friend and described in a way that they looked like those lizards in ancient civilizations. "if the serpent was really good'' they wouldnt be polluting us now with chemtrails n such. Also we wouldve looked like a serpent but Enki created us in their image which im sure was the order of Enlil.

In that website it says Enlil was the god of the blackheaded people. Sitchin said Noah was white as snow and blue eyed... sounds more like he wants people to believe that theyre the supreme beings (like hitler, even in ancestry dot org commercial says blue eyes are our ancestors LOL ). I dont see anything of us being used to mine gold in that site. Dont really believe in Sitchin anymore.

I did not know he denied the history of Natives or the other race that came 750,000 years before. The author of the book Project Human Extinction talks about the Akashic Records. So idk but none of the words that Sitchin translated are in the site. That same author of Project Human Extinction has vanished, I believe the illuminati killed him after that book. Its banned in America and possibly only found on ebay or amazon or in europe.

That site has a lot of translators none talk about what he has written. Lost Book of Enki talks about Enoch and how he wrote down what was told by Enki... but why is that everything Enki said to Enoch not in Book of Enoch... so seems like Sitchin channeled it in and was guided by the real "Satan" to fulfill his lies about Serpents being good. Even in Egyptian history it talks about the war with God vs Satan. His name is Mastema, same in the book of Jasher and same in Zorasters teaching as the one who does the evil.
    Last edited by soluslobo; 2nd February 2018 at 16:29.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I will believe Sitchin at the moment. Well, he might get a bit of error here and there in translation but ultimately he get the idea across. It actually links all the pictures together. I don't believe in violent people, because part of their cconsciousness are controlled by lower energy entites.

15. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Can't remember exactly where I posted this before, but I did see a video here about a woman who had been trained to participate in the blood rites for the royals & she remembers seeing Sitchen at one of the happenings. If that is true....that says a whole lot!

16. Link to Post #31
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Exactly mate, Zionist bull****.. let's call these indoctrination spoon-fed idiots what they are.
    Stand up and dont be afraid as no-one and nothing can harm you people.
    Eternal love to all loving souls.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

17. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

However much Sitchin may have got wrong, his assertions that there was a lot of gold mining going on in Africa was verified after the fact by Michael Tellinger's discoveries in Africa of ancient mines and the remains of settlements there where the slave/miners lived.
    That most definitely needs to be taken into consideration in any discussion of Sitchin's works.
    (Though I haven't seen that done here on Avalon very much.)
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2