+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO Whistle-Blower Col. Philip Corso

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default UFO Whistle-Blower Col. Philip Corso

Colonel Philip Corso is one of the most important and controversial UFO whistleblowers ever to emerge. The former Army Intelligence officer says he was the number two man in a key Pentagon office which oversaw the exploitation of technologies retrieved from "crashed saucer sites." There is no question Corso worked at the Pentagon in the position that he claims. His 1997 book The Day After Roswell was an international best seller, though many now dispute Corso’s allegations about the role he played in leaking alien technology to American industry. In 1992, years before anyone else in the UFO field had ever heard of Corso, reporter George Knapp met and interviewed the colonel and heard, for the first time his astounding tale about the military’s knowledge of an ET presence on Earth. Knapp also recorded the first on-camera interview with Corso, conducted more than a year before Corso’s book was released. A few pieces from that interview have been shown publicly, but the full interview hasn’t been seen by anyone else. The 1996 interview covers Corso’s amazing career, his hands-on involvement with pieces of technology taken from crash sites, his other encounters with the UFO mystery, and his knowledge of an ongoing coverup.http://media.abovetopsecret.com/medi...hilip_Corso_1/
    1 of 9 parts on this site
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO Whistle-Blower Col. Philip Corso

Thanks for the link, I am going to check this out. I have read his book and I found his account highly credible, although I am aware that some question his story, or at least parts of it. I have always been keenly interested in the Roswell story, maybe because I once lived there as a child ( for 1 1/2 years only. ) I even remember some vague talk about flying saucers when I lived there. I was fairly young so it really meant little to me at the time. I was there 1959 to 1961. I had a strange experience when I lived there, which had nothing to do with flying saucers but the strangeness of it still bugs me. And I remember the violent lightening storms and dust storms that would occur there. I remain intrigued by NM to this day...I always have some sort of weird experience when I am there ( I have relatives in eastern NM and my sister once lived in the NW part of the state not far from Gallup). It definitely is "enchanted."
    Last edited by Ventana; 17th April 2010 at 03:54. Reason: punctuation

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ventana For This Post:

Bob (29th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread