1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,656 times in 20,709 posts

Default Re: Starforts and Other Ancient Anomalies

Farrell/Bosley on Cryptoalchemist
    NEW Dr. Joseph P Farrell, Walter Bosley, BurnEye & Jeremiah Popp #RealScience

Crypto Alchemist
    10/27/23
    8.93K subscribers

( I wasn't sure where to post this but so far they are discussing anomalies, though not necessarily architectual. I thought at first it was a live show, but apparently it's a clip from a past show.)

Last edited by onawah; 23rd January 2024 at 05:40.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (23rd January 2024), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2024), Violet3 (1st February 2024), Yoda (12th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Semir, Megalithic builders of the pre-cataclysm Ancient world
    Xirtus & BurnEye Bosnian Pyramid

Crypto Alchemist
    9.37K subscribers
    12/11/23

(It says this is a premiere, so I think it's not another clip from a past show. And so another not-to-be missed episode, and a reminder to keep an eye on Cryptoalchemist, as they are featuring such awesome guests.)

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (23rd January 2024), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2024), Mike (12th December 2023), Raskolnikov (23rd January 2024), Violet3 (1st February 2024), Yoda (12th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Starting at 33 minutes in (after the earthquake report), Dutch shows evidence of what he theorizes is proof that the continents were at some long ago point terraformed, probably through the use of cymatics, and points out the characteristics that brought him to those conclusions.
    Also, more about specific locales which all have the same features and shapes and other matching characteristics, including military bases, and which are all too similar to be coincidental.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Earthquake Update/How to Predict
    1/20/24
    dutchsinse
    642K subscribers

"If you would like to do your own earthquake forecasting, or fully test the methods we have publicly developed over the past 12 years, feel free to test and repeat each step of the method by learning the method here:

• How to forecast an earthquake -- TEXT...

Real world example from 2019 and a much fuller explanation of how things work here:

• 7/04/2019 -- HOW TO FORECAST AN EARTH...

Note, the above video from 2019 is on the day of the largest earthquake in Califorina in the past 20 years. I had issued a warning 2 days before, calling for M7+ level to strike central California. Then on July 4, 2019 the M7+ earthquake struck Central California at Ridgecrest CA.

When the large earthquake hit, people demanded that I make a new video explaining the method (how to repeat the earthquake forecasting method). Which I did promptly upon the quake striking.

By watching both videos (the long version and the short robot text version), you should be able to start doing your own basic seismic forecasting, and develop it into something very accurate.

Currently we are able to get things down to about 200 miles of an area (a region or state), within 1 magnitude of what actually strikes, and within 7 days time (sometimes 10 days depending on the size of the area or events moving). "

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (23rd January 2024), aoibhghaire (23rd January 2024), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2024), Raskolnikov (23rd January 2024), Violet3 (1st February 2024)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LIVE Dr. Semir Osmanagic Bosnian Pyramids, Pt 1.3 Tartarian Truth, Julia, Xirtus, BurnEye
    Crypto Alchemist
    9.41K subscribers
    1/31/24

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2024), Harmony (1st February 2024), Raskolnikov (2nd February 2024), Violet3 (1st February 2024)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,402 times in 238 posts

thanks, very interesting. Will go and check out cryptoalchemist.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2024), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2024), Harmony (1st February 2024), onawah (1st February 2024)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Was Geopolymer Used In Ancient Sites? with DubSelector
    Crypto Alchemist
    9.39K subscribers
    3/24/24

(This is the big question, and there are some good arguments presented here.
    It's very refreshing to hear the viewpoints of younger researchers who haven't been overly influenced by what Dr. Farrell calls "quackademia".)

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2024), avid (24th March 2024), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

GREAT PYRAMID OF MALTA IDENTICAL TO GIZA
    Paul Cook
    82.6K subscribers
    Oct 1, 2021

"WATCHING BRIEN FORESTER A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES. THE LAY OUT OF THE GREAT PYRAMID INTERIOR IS IDENTICAL TO A PYRAMID TYPE OF STRUCTURE ON MANOEL ISLAND MALTA.. IT IS ALSO CONNECTED TO THE STAR FORT ON MANOEL ISLAND.. TO ME.. IT SEEMS A DECOMMISSIONED PYRAMID, ONLY ACCESSIBLE VIA A LONG UNDERGROUND TUNNEL FROM THE PLAGUE HOSPITAL LAZARETTO."

ADVANCED PRE-FLOOD civilization FOUND Underground in Malta
    Paul Cook
    82.6K subscribers
    Feb 16, 2024

"A DEEP EXPLORE OF A BURIED COMPLEX. I GO OFF THE BEATEN PATH AND PLACES I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO. THE NARATIVER IS THESE ARE CATACOMBS. IN MY OPINION THESE ARE PRE- FLOOD HIGHLY ADVANCED LOST SUPER CIVILIZATION. THESE ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST SECRETS. THEY ARE HIDING THE STONE WORLD AND I WILL SHOW YOU
    I KNOW... LET ME SHOW YOU.. THIS PLACE DOES NOT FIT ANY NARATIVE
    COME ACROSS SOME MEGALITHIC IN FAMOUS SCRATCH MARKS, BLOCKED UP PASSAGES AND OTHER GOLDEN NUGGETS. GEOPOLYMER EVERYWHERE AND BURIED OLD WORLD COMPLEXES.
    YOU WILL LEARN A LOT IN THIS VIDEO."

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (16th April 2024), ExomatrixTV (16th April 2024), Mike (16th April 2024), Raskolnikov (16th April 2024), SoulValor (16th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #48
    Germany Avalon Member SoulValor's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    GREAT PYRAMID OF MALTA IDENTICAL TO GIZA
    Paul Cook
    82.6K subscribers
    Oct 1, 2021

"WATCHING BRIEN FORESTER A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES. THE LAY OUT OF THE GREAT PYRAMID INTERIOR IS IDENTICAL TO A PYRAMID TYPE OF STRUCTURE ON MANOEL ISLAND MALTA.. IT IS ALSO CONNECTED TO THE STAR FORT ON MANOEL ISLAND.. TO ME.. IT SEEMS A DECOMMISSIONED PYRAMID, ONLY ACCESSIBLE VIA A LONG UNDERGROUND TUNNEL FROM THE PLAGUE HOSPITAL LAZARETTO."

ADVANCED PRE-FLOOD civilization FOUND Underground in Malta
    Paul Cook
    82.6K subscribers
    Feb 16, 2024

"A DEEP EXPLORE OF A BURIED COMPLEX. I GO OFF THE BEATEN PATH AND PLACES I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO. THE NARATIVER IS THESE ARE CATACOMBS. IN MY OPINION THESE ARE PRE- FLOOD HIGHLY ADVANCED LOST SUPER CIVILIZATION. THESE ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST SECRETS. THEY ARE HIDING THE STONE WORLD AND I WILL SHOW YOU
    I KNOW... LET ME SHOW YOU.. THIS PLACE DOES NOT FIT ANY NARATIVE
    COME ACROSS SOME MEGALITHIC IN FAMOUS SCRATCH MARKS, BLOCKED UP PASSAGES AND OTHER GOLDEN NUGGETS. GEOPOLYMER EVERYWHERE AND BURIED OLD WORLD COMPLEXES.
    YOU WILL LEARN A LOT IN THIS VIDEO."

Thanks for posting these, onawah! That's an interestng channel. Malta is definitely a strange place and one gotta wonder now why Giza and Gzira are so close etymologically. Funny thing is, that I've been dealing with a credit company from Gzira for a couple of months now. So the name has been in my mind...

There seems to be so much underground stuff in Malta but it never really gets talked about much in the MSM. Could it be that maybe "back in the days" there was a lot more land (maybe the entire Mediterranean was once free of water??) and Malta is just a small leftover of what was originally there.?

I remember an article somewhere (can't find it now) where some type of military (?) went deep underground in Malta and encountered bones of Giants and then even live Giants. Supposedly that place is not accessible anymore (for the public). Really eerie stuff!

If the island of Malta can indeed lead to underground/ancient civilizations then maybe it's a good idea that it gets closed/covered up like this...
    which as we know has been happening in a lot of other places too...here in Germany this is even the case with just minor caves and bunkers, it really takes a lot of the fun away
    (Of course there are always Idiots that may make that necessary....but it seems obvious that the higher ups only use that as an excuse most of the time)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoulValor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th April 2024), Inversion (16th April 2024), Mercedes (17th April 2024), onawah (16th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,864 times in 2,673 posts

Perhaps I’m wrong, but didn’t someone years ago want to go down to record sounds down there? One of our ex-members involved, who tended to visit other members and cause havoc… They were refused access.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Mercedes (17th April 2024), onawah (16th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paul Cook, Cryptoalchemist and Universe Inside You all feature some great videos currently, though Cryptoalchemist is kind of all over the place a lot of the time. Though their reports on Starforts are usually very good and it's great when they get guests on like Dr. Osmanagic.
    Quote Posted by SoulValor (here)

Thanks for posting these, onawah! That's an interestng channel.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (16th April 2024), Mercedes (17th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3