Associates Exposed | Mind Map Summary
    Kim Goguen INTEL |
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    12/15/23
    2.64K subscribers

"Summarising Kim's associates. Most of them being complicit to scamming."

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inversion (16th December 2023), Mike (16th December 2023), Seeclearly (16th December 2023), Yoda (19th December 2023)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,675 times in 5,716 posts

Default Re: Kim Goguen is a dangerous fraud

I skimmed this thread for the first time today..

I only needed to watch 2 minutes of the very first video I clicked on to know I didn't need to read or watch anything else. A creature like Goguen can only be made in a lab. It's as if you took Bill Deagle's ego, Corey Goode's brazenness, David Wilcock's "charm", somehow housed it in a sperm sample, injected Kerry Cassidy's womb with it, and then forced the spawn to spend 20 years chatting with no one but Mark Richards before setting it free to infect the public.

I am very very out of the loop. I don't know any of the alt community personalities anymore and I'm not terribly interested. Are Goode and Wilcock still plodding along? Whatever happened with his floating car thing? And Goode's lawsuits? Is Goguen the new big thing?? Has she filled the void?

She is entertaining, I'll grant her that. This is all like one big cosmic soap opera. Most disinfo campaigns marry a truth to a lie or 2, but Goguen marries a truth to like 50 lies. It makes for great theatre, and appeals to parts of us that desperately want to believe. As I was just telling a friend, I thought Emery Smith was the real deal when I first heard him speak, so I'm in no position to judge really.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (16th December 2023), Inversion (16th December 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th December 2023), onawah (17th December 2023), Yoda (19th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #143
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,767 times in 999 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I only needed to watch 2 minutes of the very first video I clicked on to know I didn't need to read or watch anything else. A creature like Goguen can only be made in a lab. It's as if you took Bill Deagle's ego, Corey Goode's brazenness, David Wilcock's "charm", somehow housed it in a sperm sample, injected Kerry Cassidy's womb with it, and then forced the spawn to spend 20 years chatting with no one but Mark Richards before setting it free to infect the public.

I am very very out of the loop. I don't know any of the alt community personalities anymore and I'm not terribly interested. Are Goode and Wilcock still plodding along? Whatever happened with his floating car thing? And Goode's lawsuits? Is Goguen the new big thing?? Has she filled the void?

She is entertaining, I'll grant her that. This is all like one big cosmic soap opera. Most disinfo campaigns marry a truth to a lie or 2, but Goguen marries a truth to like 50 lies. It makes for great theatre, and appeals to parts of us that desperately want to believe. As I was just telling a friend, I thought Emery Smith was the real deal when I first heard him speak, so I'm in no position to judge really.
    Hi Mike, nice hat.

About your last sentence, I agree with that sentiment. Makes me think that Bill is allowing the Kim-boosters time to see their error. If so, that seems like mercy, and mercy is one of our heavenly parameters (top-most chakra, upper rear area of head).

Cheers. And nice to see this thread get some additional support.
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 17th December 2023 at 04:22. Reason: Correct location of mercy chakra, the neck/throat one is patience. But each chakra (of the 7) is said to host a degree of all 7 parameters. My apology for that blunder.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (28th December 2023), Mike (16th December 2023), onawah (17th December 2023), Yoda (19th December 2023)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Hi Mike, nice hat.

About your last sentence, I agree with that sentiment. Makes me think that Bill is allowing the Kim-boosters time to see their error. If so, that seems like mercy, and mercy is one of our heavenly parameters (throat/neck chakra).

Cheers. And nice to see this thread get some additional support.

Well she began by saying that she was the ambassador to the galactic something or other (a well-worn trope to say the least), married it with some claim of integration with a 'etheric quantum computer' (an utterly meaningless statement) and then added the cherry by doing the messianic thing and claiming a direct communication line to "source". All in about 2 mins. It was astounding.

The hat: I think you're joking but since I can't be sure (and since 2 other people thought my avatar was really a picture of me) I feel obliged to say that the pic you're looking at is Norm MacDonald doing a Burt Reynolds impression on 'Saturday Night Live'. It's not me
    Last edited by Mike; 16th December 2023 at 06:49.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (28th December 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th December 2023), onawah (17th December 2023), raregem (5th January 2024), Yoda (19th December 2023)

9. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,767 times in 999 posts

The hat: I think you're joking but since I can't be sure (and since 2 other people thought my avatar was really a picture of me) I feel obliged to say that the pic you're looking at is Norm MacDonald doing a Burt Reynolds impression on 'Saturday Night Live'. It's not me
    Haha, I knew that pic wasn’t you. But that/since you chose that pic for your Av, that is your hat, at least now. No shade here, I “wear many hats”, myself. Looks like a happy hat?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (28th December 2023), Mike (16th December 2023), onawah (17th December 2023), raregem (5th January 2024)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

Haha, I knew that pic wasn’t you. But that/since you chose that pic for your Av, that is your hat, at least now. No shade here, I “wear many hats”, myself. Looks like a happy hat?

Oh for sure, I'll own that hat all day

In my everyday life, I wear one hat occasionally - a Kangol army/navy hat.

I'll say one last thing about Goguen, just so this post is semi-relevant: Nothing she says is falsifiable. Which is very convenient for any grifter, of course. She can never be pinned down and examined, because all her claims about herself are esoteric and abstract. The grift is designed that way. Makes her very slippery. When pushed, she can always go hide in the static.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (28th December 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th December 2023), onawah (17th December 2023), tessie999 (31st December 2023), Yoda (19th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,678 times in 20,716 posts

Situation Report Summary | The Finale Trailer
    Kim Goguen INTEL
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.64K subscribers

Dec 16, 2023

"The main video will Premier on 31st December 2023

Let see if anything has changed"

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (19th December 2023), Dumpster Diver (28th December 2023), Seeclearly (19th December 2023), Yoda (19th December 2023)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,922 times in 32,960 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The very large nail in the coffin for me was when she claimed (over a year ago, I believe) that the entire Chinese navy had been dematerialized. (Yes, you read that right. You can look it up on the main Kim Goguen thread.) IMO, that should be justification for anyone to question her credibility.
    China has a new Minster of Defense:
    China Appoints First Naval Officer as Minister of Defense

China has named Admiral Dong Jun, former chief of the People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN), as its new defense minister, replacing Li Shangfu who was removed from the post two months ago.
    ~~~

Doubtless this is because the poor guy no longer has a navy to be an Admiral of.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (31st December 2023), ClearWater (3rd January 2024), Ewan (31st December 2023), gini (3rd January 2024), Kryztian (1st January 2024), kudzy (31st December 2023), Mike (31st December 2023), onawah (31st December 2023), Satori (31st December 2023), Vicus (31st December 2023), Yoda (31st December 2023)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Finale - JUDGEMENT DAY PARTS 1& 2
    Kim Goguen INTEL | Situation Report Summary |
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.68K subscribers
    12/31/23

Part 1
    "6 weeks of Kim's situation reports condensed into a 3 hour video.
    What did Kim say would happen?
    Has anything changed ?"

(So we get to hear lots of Goguen's most recent ridiculous claims straight from Kim's mouth (that Team Bubba has recorded for us so we don't have to pay for the subscription) about the hundreds of thousands of angels under her command who have come to Earth and have now "removed" (killed) all the non-compliant bad people on Kim's list. But that's just for starters....

I wonder if Kim makes all this stuff up, or if not, who writes it. It sounds like a combination of really cheap scifi and fantasy.)

The Finale - JUDGEMENT DAY PART 2
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.68K subscribers
    12/31/23

(This is a summary by Team Bubba of some of the key points of Kim's long discourses in Part 1, about the non-compliant 800,000 world leaders and other "bad people" who she claims have been "removed" now by the 120,000 Source angels under her command.
    That would include all the Board members of major news sources such as FOX, and non-compliant journalists, all the old Rothchilds, and other targeted groups.
    Kim says she is now "President of all the world's countries" during this transition, while replacements of the "removed" individuals are all put in place.
    {Perhaps we will be hearing soon about how she is stepping up to become Head of the Federation of Planets, after having done such a great job of ruling Earth. }
    She said 2 years ago that Trump was already dead, so there has been a lot of obfuscation and back-pedaling about that particular story, but her version now is that soon the news of his death will be forthcoming in headlines all over the world (and his body double exposed, presumably).
    The newest claim is that in 1 year all deaf and blind people will be healed and all illnesses will be gone. And so on... )

Last edited by onawah; 31st December 2023 at 21:29.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (31st December 2023), Kryztian (1st January 2024), Mike (31st December 2023)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Our Final Words | A Team Bubba Farewell Podcast - Or is it ????
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.68K subscribers
    12/32/23

(Three members of Team Bubba having a chat and a bit of a laugh with each other in this premiere, which may be close to their last full video about Kim Goguen's scams exclusively, though they are not closing down, and will likely be branching out to cover news on other subjects, using their other channels besides youtube.
    There is an announcement in this video that there will be a third part to the Finale at the end of January 2024.
    Listening to them should make it clear that these UK blokes are not slick, high rollers with child trafficking careers as Goguen has accused them of being, and I believe they are exactly the kind of honest, working class family men that they claim to be.
    And they are clearly passionate about wanting to expose scammers in order to save others from being scammed.

It does sound like if there is some significant positive news forthcoming--not new fabrications from Kim, but real news about the scams being investigated and prosecuted--that they will keep us informed.
    There will likely be a whole new scam from Kim once it is clear to her current followers that all her recent claims were completely bogus, and enough of them are disillusioned enough to unsubscribe from the paywall for the scam news updates, and hopefully not fall for the next scam, whatever that might be.

I may login in again and post the 3rd part of the Finale, though if any other Avalon member would like to do that, please do.

I think a big part of the reason this particular scam has bothered me so much is not just that Avalon members are providing a platform for it, but because I've also found it to be very sad that so many well-meaning but naive people are being scammed out of their money, even their life savings and their identities, all over the world by so many different kinds of scammers, via mail, phone, internet, etc.
    ...To the tune of billions and billions of dollars every year.
    This particular Kim Goguen scam is being exposed more thoroughly than others I am aware of, and it was one that I thought I might be able to help expose a bit more with Team Bubba's help, here on Avalon.
    There have been close to 28,000 views of this thread, though the pro-Goguen thread has close to 436,000, but that thread started back in 2020, and this one has only been going since March of 2023, so that's not a bad score.

Though 2025 is bound to be even more challenging and tragic in many ways than previous years, I hope that there will at least be more awareness of all these kinds of scams so that fewer victims will be falling for them ongoing, thanks to the work of more and more scam busters like Team Bubba.
    That would certainly help to make it a Happier New Year! )

Last edited by onawah; 1st January 2024 at 03:56.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Apulu (1st January 2024), avid (3rd January 2024), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2024), Kryztian (1st January 2024)

21. Link to Post #151
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

The latest shakeup happens amongst people I personally know and have worked with so I have a very strong shift in the figures.

My updated figures on Kim are:

5% - the real deal
    20% - unknown
    75% - deep state operator

…as more info comes in, there will be an update to these numbers.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

arwen (5th January 2024), avid (3rd January 2024)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Message From Lisa Thomas|KIM GOGUEN | INTEL |
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.7K subscribers
    1/4/23

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (5th January 2024), avid (5th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2024), edina (5th January 2024), Kryztian (11th January 2024), Yoda (5th January 2024)

25. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A Message From Lisa Thomas|KIM GOGUEN | INTEL |
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.7K subscribers
    1/4/23

Thanks onawah for sharing Lisa's update. I don't have Telegram, probably never will, I've been interested in what she has to say.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

arwen (5th January 2024), avid (5th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2024), Kryztian (11th January 2024), onawah (5th January 2024), Yoda (5th January 2024)

27. Link to Post #154
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Linked below the above video from Lisa, is this 11 minute video which is utterly damning. Clear, irrefutable evidence of plagiarism on Kim's part. That reveals a clear lack of ethics - presenting other people's data as one's own. Recommended if interested in truth:

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (5th January 2024), Kryztian (11th January 2024), Mike (5th January 2024), onawah (5th January 2024), raregem (5th January 2024)

29. Link to Post #155
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

As I know some folks who are inside all this, they tell me that Kimberly got upset when Lisa T refused to pay for Mikey ______, the video production guy’s vacation expense, after paying for all of the other expenses including Kimberly’s BOTOX treatments. Then apparently she (or Lisa T) shut down the relationship with Lisa T and her health and wellness team (GWHC). So most of the GWHC team has left with Lisa T. Apparently Lisa T had been essentially paying for all the contractual work including the Channel expenses to keep UNN running (and he is still on the hook for such expenses for the next two years) as well as Kimberly’s apartment, salaries for much of the team, etc. Also, when Tank left, he took a large chunk of money which apparently Lisa T also covered.

As someone who claims to “control the world money supply” Kimberly can’t fund her own expenses.

This fight could be the one that strips Kimberly of the bulk of the support she had since Lisa T was very well regarded by those who worked with her. Lisa T has a fair amount of inside info, that, if Lisa chooses to tell it, will show Kimberly in a very negative light.

…I think most of this is correct, please chime in if you know of any corrections or additions.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

arwen (5th January 2024), ClearWater (6th January 2024), Kryztian (11th January 2024), Mike (5th January 2024), onawah (6th January 2024)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

KIM GOGUEN'S VICTIMS | TIME TO TELL YOUR STORY TO THE WORLD
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.72K subscribers
    Jan 8, 2024

"There are so many good loving people that have fallen victim to Kim Goguen's lies and grifts.
    Don't be ashamed, share your experiences with the world and stop others being fooled like we did.

Start telegram groups, forums, Facebook pages, video channels. We promise you it does good and it will help you too.."

Team Bubba Links

Twitter (X)
    @TeamBubba3

Email
    fraudfighters@gmx.com

BitChute

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/itkG...

Rumble

https://rumble.com/vqzl3w-the-team-bu...

Podomatic

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/fr...

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/show/4ZF1Fc5...

Deezer

https://deezer.page.link/b97JAkLGjQ5F...

Telegram Messenger
    https://t.me/TeamBubba

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (8th January 2024), Dumpster Diver (8th January 2024), Kryztian (11th January 2024), Yoda (8th January 2024)

33. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hope that any members or non-members observing this thread who have been victimized by Goguen and her cohorts will feel empowered to come forward with testimony and any evidence of being deceived and/or scammed that they would want to share here.
    Non-members can be assured that by signing up to join the forum (it's free to join, and supported by donations) their identities are protected if that is their preference.
    (To date, there have been nearly 30,000 views of this thread, so it seems clear that it is getting the attention of many non-members, who no doubt number more than Avalon forum members in that statistic.)
    It seems that Team Bubba will continue to post significant updates, but their focus is reportedly going to be directed more elsewhere now, so it will be more up to the public to continue with the work of exposing Goguen and her team of scammers.
    I sincerely hope that will be the case, and that it will force the grifter lies and crimes to stop.
    I was never scammed by any of them myself, but having been a primary contributing member of this forum since its inception, I regret that some of the members have been representing Goguen's gang of criminals in a positive light here on Avalon, and felt that counteracting that as I have been able to was a worthy occupation.
    However, I am slowly retiring from Avalon now, and so I hope that other members and non-members who would also like to see a halt of any grifters being afforded a platform here (or anywhere) will be taking up the gauntlet.
    This forum gets a lot of attention globally, and so it can be used effectively for getting the truth out, if enough decide to use it in that way!
    I'm sure that now, as has been the case for far too long, there is much more grifting and deception going on behind the scenes in Goguen's radius than is evident on the surface, and that is what most needs to be exposed, even more than any future ludicrous claims from Goguen and/or links to and advertisement about the illegal subscription news updates that have been issuing from her and her gang regularly, an activity which is probably just the tip of the grifting iceberg.
    Bringing information forward about the rest of the criminal activity that is not so well known or publicized now and ongoing could do a lot of good, and would assuredly help to prevent more victims from being taken advantage of in the future.
    I hope that those who can will make it so!
    Last edited by onawah; 9th January 2024 at 04:08.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kryztian (11th January 2024)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A message to Lisa Thomas & Vera | We'll put it out there...
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    1/10/24

" A message to Lisa Thomas & Vera | We'll put it out there...........Kim is nothing but a grifter.
    She has threatened us with everything, from FBI to 120,000 fallen angels.
    Years later we are still here.
    Kim won't sue anyone, she's a con artist, a grifter.
    They hate lawyers police and court cases.
    Lisa/Vera. Give it all to us. We'll put the evidence out there for you."

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kryztian (11th January 2024)

37. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Muay Thai Kim Won't Sue, Now physical Threats
    THE TEAM BUBBA PODCAST
    2.74K subscribers
    1/13/24

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (15th January 2024), avid (15th January 2024), Kryztian (16th January 2024)

39. Link to Post #160
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

I found this 10 minute testimony interesting. She strikes me as very sincere and well intentioned:

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

edina (16th January 2024), Kryztian (16th January 2024), onawah (15th January 2024), Yoda (15th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast