1. Link to Post #161
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,171 times in 5,575 posts

Default Re: The 2024 US POTUS Election

CIA Bot Farms running out of Kiev
    "I honestly tried to convince myself it's Okay since Biden is clearly a better option for Ukraine, but it was just too much for me… One thing is to work for the best interests of my country, but interfering in US politics is a whole other thing.”
    - Olesya

Our community won't be too surprised by this revelation, but, crack open the popcorn and endure this little gem of an exposé

Text:
    ⚠️🚨BREAKING: CIA Operates Troll Farms in Kyiv to Influence American Voters and To Assure Biden’s 2024 Win.

A former employee of one of the Kyiv troll factories owned by the head of Zelensky’s office, Andriy Yermak, spoke about how the interference in the upcoming American elections is taking place in Ukraine with the help of the CIA. According to the source, the purpose of the interference is to ensure Biden’s victory over Trump. A former employee showed a video taken inside a troll factory, as well as several photos, guidelines and a list of accounts that trolls use to influence the American voters.

“Long story short we were asked to do everything to prevent Donald Trump from winning the elections. So basically, this topic was added to our main lines of work.

Since then, each of us had to post at least 3 to 5 posts daily posing as the Americas and Europeans, criticizing Donald Trump and praising Biden.

The Americans have even organized a few lectures for us to get a better understanding of American politics, the American mindset the main social and political issues.

Then we were occupied with the topics for the job which sounded like this:

1.Unlike Trump, Biden is a smart and experienced politician.

2. Unlike Trump, Biden will never betray NATO partners. Trump will alienate our partners.

3. Biden will not abandon Ukraine. Biden will protect democracy, while Trump is Putin's puppet.

I honestly tried to convince myself it's Okay since Biden is clearly a better option for Ukraine, but it was just too much for me… One thing is to work for the best interests of my country, but interfering in US politics is a whole other thing.”

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2024), ClearWater (26th April 2024), Ewan (26th April 2024), mountain_jim (26th April 2024), Yoda (26th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,685 times in 8,712 posts

Default Re: The 2024 US POTUS Election

https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/1784829926396338198

Now U.S Sec of State Blinken says there is EVIDENCE indicating China is attempting to interfere in the U.S elections, in support of Trump.

— 1776 (@TheWakeninq) April 29, 2024

https://x.com/_johnnymaga/status/1784752790826353145

johnny maga
    @_johnnymaga
    James Carville is losing it over Trump’s polling lead over Biden

“There will be no government left. There will be no rights left… you will live under Christian Nationalism… but that’s alright you little f—king 26-year old…”

Institutional level TDS

https://x.com/disclosetv/status/1783859745540931751

Last edited by mountain_jim; Today at 13:35.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Yoda (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9