Thread: A message from a Nun about the 'Charles' material

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: A message from a Nun about the 'Charles' material

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Its so nice to see that their is still a pure heart beating in some of these rotten religions *i never doubted it*
    I agree. I also know that there are tens of millions of beautiful hearts within all of the global religions.

What I don't understand, is the reason these beautiful tens of millions remain. Long ago, I got up and walked out. I have yet to regret it.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Icecold (25th January 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (13th February 2011), Reinhard (14th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    I relly believe there are poeple like that all across the globe - patiently waiting. Nice message to say the least.
    This is true. I meet these people every day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Yoda (18th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

With Love and Light in your heart, may we be blessed with your teachings.

Simply wonderful words you have expressed here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Vatican Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is this really it, is it really the time we've all been so desperately waiting for?!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liquid For This Post:

astrid (25th January 2011), partsdale (26th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    reminds me of something else i will share at a later date
    now your just being a tease flame........ when can we here your story?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

bluestflame (25th January 2011), Nortreb (26th January 2011), partsdale (26th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

"I have tried, most of my religious life to keep my head down and quietly subvert in invisible ways. The sisters in my community count on my doing just that, too (the subversion part).

We must be innocent as lambs but cunning none the less."

I think the lady means that they, as a sisterhood, are indulging in material that would be highly in error within the law and teachings of the church.
    She and her sisters need to appear as innocent as lambs to the establishment, but they are truthseekers by way of subterfuge....and wait for the day when the establishment is powerless and they can reveal their true spiritual natures in all their glory.

I am tickled by this thought.

12. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

bennycog , ...am still trying to access the memory of it , it's hard to explain , if things hadn't happened shortly after it , i would have doubted my sanity

( not that i don't already at times lol)

( confirmation came when they announced they were going to beatify mary mkillop and the pope was warned to start acting like he was working for the divine or there would be consequences )
    Last edited by bluestflame; 25th January 2011 at 08:39.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (13th February 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I agree. I also know that there are tens of millions of beautiful hearts within all of the global religions.

What I don't understand, is the reason these beautiful tens of millions remain. Long ago, I got up and walked out. I have yet to regret it.
    Maybe for some people, it is a higher service-to-others to stay behind and help the others out. Just taking care of yourself in this regard is perfectly good and sound and correct for most people. There are always options.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member frangapanni's Avatar
    Thanks

You can find the most beautiful flowers in the most unexpected places. Thank you Nunnie. You have spread your seeds far and wide.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frangapanni For This Post:

magicmanx (30th January 2011), Nortreb (26th January 2011), Yoda (18th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member TWINNICK's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW! How excellent is this, Thanks for sharing this with us Bill, and to the lady who wrote the letter, please join the forum we could do with more people like you in this world.

I'm sure you can still be heard and not seen as it were.

..Nick..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TWINNICK For This Post:

GoldenYears (25th January 2011), partsdale (26th January 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (13th February 2011), Yoda (18th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 times in 426 posts

What an amazing message, like a wonderful breath of light. Thank you Sister, and thank you Bill for posting it.
    This is one more wonderful reminder of the brilliance which will blossom and flourish once this ship has been turned around.

With regard to the 'experiment' as described by Charles, I, along with many others, believed the most important aspect - the truly spiritual - was conspicuously abesnt.

It seems to me that the 'experiment' is now going way beyond it's original parameters and is in fact transcending itself. in the process of which the goal is changing - from that of 'existence' to that of 'excellence'....which Sister exemplifies so beautifully.

Thank you, Sister, for that inspiration at the start of my day today.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aikya For This Post:

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Thank You Bill, and deep gratitude to you Sister!

Your letter reminded me instantly of the saying by Mother Teresa~ "We cannot do great things, only little things with Great Love"

I think, however, Sister, that you and your fellow sisters, are indeed doing BOTH!

Blessings upon blessings
    (from a former altar boy whose awakening began with the radical thought that " being gay" did not necessarily mean "going straight to hell

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeeEllisMusic For This Post:

Limor Wolf (30th January 2011), magicmanx (30th January 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (13th February 2011), Reinhard (14th February 2011), Yoda (18th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thanks Bill
    it's comforting to know that a person of the church is also alert to whats going on. It makes me smile i was taught by nuns at primary school. I think there fantastic it make''s me think that faith my be a different thing than were taught.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to the voice For This Post:

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    I relly believe there are poeple like that all across the globe - patiently waiting. Nice message to say the least.
    i believe... no i know this to be true... people will rise to the occasion when needed and fade back into anonimity till the next step of their "mission" sometimes completely aware, most of the time unaware so they can still enjoy their lives while waiting for the next move..

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

BTW: thank you for making us aware that this nun and many others do know what is going on and is positioning herself/themselves accordingly...
    blessed be the ones who are willing to infiltrate and transform these power structures from the inside out.. it brings tears to my eyes and instills joy in my heart..
    thank you so much!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (13th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Sorry, I had some trouble on finding the rigth thread to post this one, I hope this is a usefull place!

Hello everyone!
    I've been following the forum since the very first day, and I think if life on Earth is an ongoing experiment, what happens here since the Charlieīs interview inserction could be described as an - at least - interesting sample to be considered:

A- We started as the stupid, pathetic, weak, hilarious beings, being attacked by forces we even donīt know.
    B- Even so, someone is sent to "deal" with us. For now, please read "Charles" and "Bill" as symbolic representations.
    c- He decides to change his actions, moved by revenge.
    E- Everybody is waiting for "what happens now", touched by fear both skepticism.

Well, maybe Iīm not "educated" as it is being said, I apologyse for my english mistakes, because Iīm brazilian, not a native speaker, and I hadnīt "done my own research" or "done my homework" about this stuff ever - I donīt even have a formal question to Charles, forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this message (moderators, feel free to adress it to the more usefull place), but Iīm here now, Iīm listening, and please allow me telling you what:

1 - Charles left side intended to attack Bill, because Bill offered him confidence, dignity and respect, and he felt specialy touched by this man approach (All improved when Bill recognizes him as a possible partner, not an enemy, and suggested an alternative of dialogue, no matter how impossible it might seem). No, Iīm not talking about the terms of "the contract" or Billīs interests or so ever, Iīm talking about the principles of the relationship dynamics.

2- Eventually, Charles, who started claiming that he couldnīt care less about humans, was terrible tortured for our security!! His blood is being offered, and he keeps going on, and many members of the forum felt specialy touched by his suffering!

3- Atticus might even reveal his identity in the forum because the forum members expressed confidence, dignity, respect and solidarity ; everything got better when a woman - Céline, "offered water", and Charles and many other members felt specialy touched by this woman.

4- When the hungry - for information, the fear - from the unknown, the anxiety - for tools, the limits of communication technology and all the resentment leaded the situation to a point in which it seemed to be caos, more and more peacefull voices raised at the forum, and the (now thousands) forum members who attacked and doubted each other for so many reasons has changed their attitude, became more respectful, honest and forthright and cooperative in the face of scarce resources (time, dimensions and knowledge) of the site; all improved when people began to offer their apologizes for being pre-judgmental, and truly started to respect the rights and the views of each other). Avalon Members became feeling specialy touched by each otherīs background!

5- Charles experienced the wave of support and love we are capable, even if he is the messenger of so many uncertainties, ambiguities and even threats, and that (he acknowledges) has changed even his mind, the so powerful, so non-influenced, so beyond our racional and irracional capacities ... he, so suffered.

6 - In the middle of the storm, a woman - a nun - wrote to Bill, just to say thank you, just to say "Iīm with you guys, Iīm in the journey too" and adds confidence, dignity, and respect. Bill, this unusual man, who is kind of "in charge" of all the human future negotiation, who claimed the privileged (?) role on the human race timeline, with all those ego accusations under his shoulders, with all the danger..., felt specialy touched by this woman...
    ... And everything is getting better and better ... true or fake, fact is that this is a created conflict situation in which, at the beginning there was mistrust, few answers, competition for space, no hope for reconciliation, and it was turnned around! Now, after a few - exaustive, but still few - days of dialogue, many answers have emerged, there is space and union like never before, and more technology, energy, people and power (intelectual power, spiritual power, whatever) is being concentrated in order to everyone has access to whatever information is necessary for our survival...

This is the true nature of the human race, let them/us (those 33, 575, 6.666, 7.894.532, doesnīt matter who or how many) know that: thereīs no way, we are gonna fix this big planet mess , with or without extraterrestrial or whata****help, despites the desinformation, despites the unfair game, despites the low vibrations...this is gonna be fixed,(they believe it, like it, planned it or not), through (guess what? Not a ship, not a gun, not a dispositive, not a necklace, not a misterious machine...) dialogue, understanding, respect, dignity, cooperation, solidarity, humor, love, and when they less expect, weīre gonna apologyse ourselves, forgive them, and embrace them as well! Obviously you donīt need my approval on this but...Charles, Avalonians, "Sweet nune": well done, you've already kicked them in the nuts!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

modwiz (29th January 2011), Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (13th February 2011), Reinhard (14th February 2011), Sol Va (31st January 2011)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Additionaly, I added this thought to a Billīs question adressed to Charlie, Iīd like to share:

Hi, "Charles"...
    I wrote to Bill about my opinion on his question to you: "Charles, are you waiting/hoping for EXACTLY the right question from someone - maybe even myself - to open the next 'door'?".
    My feeling is: since you and your master, after being at some kind of lonely limbo journey, had decided to give us a try, and after this tremendous effort of yours to give us anserws, unless we were all communicating inside a kind of "nirvana bubble", all the conversation untill now is just an exercise. Maybe is time for us to direct our efforts trying to offer you and what you symbolic represents, maybe not an exact but at least better ANSWERS, ourselves. Personnaly, my guess we are already at a momentun oppened by no "door", for there are no" rooms."
    Last edited by Mother; 25th January 2011 at 16:37. Reason: gramatical error

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Bluebird's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah yes, one of the most "subversive" persons I even met was an American Catholic nun. I am not of the "faithful" and yet she made quite an impression on me. After we'd been working together for some time and I'd become curious about her way of seeing things, she shared with me that it was her deep faith that taught her to think for herself and to always act on her conscience. The rest of the teachings of the Catholic Church were nonsense--or "hooey"--she said, if I remember right!

We are indeed blessed to have these brave sisters furthering the real work of liberation in the world. Perhaps their true value will soon come to light for all to see.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebird For This Post:

Fructedor (26th January 2011)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

OMG what truth ? what happen to the truth will set you free instead the truth just slowly drips, when will somebody just open the valve already ? it's time to, i'm just saying
    Chris....... Free your mind

33. Link to Post #39
    Romania Avalon Member OneSeeker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote The transformation we are all invited to be a part of in our world at this moment requires that we all use our circle of influence to wake people up.
    IMHO this part is the essence of her message, bless her heart for this inspired thought.
    This should be our call in the coming months and years, to wake more people up and spread the knowledge with much love and deep appreciation.
    Last edited by OneSeeker; 25th January 2011 at 17:20. Reason: typo
    "Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneSeeker For This Post:

Bluebird (26th January 2011), Selene (25th January 2011), Yoda (18th February 2011)

35. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Nice very nice service to others thats what its all about till the next step.

Tha Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Fructedor (26th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast