+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: They Weaponized The Weather: 2023 Update!

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,758 times in 21,166 posts

Default Re: They Weaponized The Weather: 2023 Update!

• Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, August 12, 2023:

To read or post comments on this video, please go directly to the article:
    Our hope and goal is for this video to be forwarded far and wide. DO NOT re-upload any part of this copyrighted video.

Maui: flash drought and anomalous 85 MPH winds perfectly timed to create an unprecedented inferno. "Maui experienced a two-category increase in drought severity in just three weeks from May to June, with that rapid intensification fitting the definition of a flash drought" (ABC news). "Even in the past week there's been a quick acceleration of that drought", said University of Virginia hydrologist Venkat Lakshmi (ABC news). "Flash droughts occur when the rain stops and it gets so hot that the atmosphere literally sucks moisture out of the ground and plants, making them more likely to catch fire (ABC news). "Major differences in air pressure drove unusually strong trade winds that fanned the destructive flames, according to meteorologists" (ABC news). An anomalously powerful clockwise rotating high pressure zone north of Hawaii combined with the anomalously resilient counter clockwise rotating Hurricane Dora south of Hawaii to create a surface level wind tunnel effect over Maui. Was the convergence of all these conditions just coincidence? Just random acts of nature? Or is there much more to the story that we are not being told? What puzzle piece is being systematically omitted from climate collapse catastrophe reporting of events that are unfolding all over the world?

All are needed in the critical battle to wake populations to what is coming, we must make every day count. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th August 2023 at 22:39.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Franny (8th November 2023), Harmony (15th August 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), raregem (15th August 2023), Reinhard (24th October 2023), Yoda (13th August 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Harmony (15th August 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), raregem (15th August 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: They Weaponized The Weather: 2023 Update!

• Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, August 19, 2023:

Authorities are still sifting through the ashes of the completely incinerated tropical island town of Lahaina while Hurricane Hilary heads for Death Valley, what's wrong with this picture? Why are "weather forecaster script readers" predicting three times more rain in the deserts than in the coastal regions where Hurricane Hilary is scheduled to make landfall? Why is the US matrix media completely ignoring the over 1000 wildfires still burning in Canada? California is again on fire, matrix media is now warning Texas will be next. We are constantly warned of smoke inhalation dangers, but is it just smoke we are breathing? Is the extreme and worsening climate chaos just nature? Or is there much more to the story that we are not being told? What comes next? How bad will it get in the coming weeks and months?

All are needed in the critical battle to wake populations to what is coming, we must make every day count. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Reinhard (24th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Thanks

• Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 2, 2023:

Breaking The Climate: Fires, Floods, Heat And Hail. While Florida is flooding, Canada is incinerating with over 62,000 square miles burned so far. Super typhoon "Saola" has made landfall in Hong Kong while firestorms rage in Greece. Labor Day record heat will extend the baking of the central and southern US, "aquifers are running dry, posing a major threat to drinking water supply". Weather and temperature whiplash hits the West as moisture is allowed into the region. Cloud seeding with endothermic reacting elements will enhance the temporary toxic surface cool-down. Norway is stock-piling grains to prepare for coming shortages, North Korea is attempting to keep their electric grids functioning with solar power even as climate engineering operations blot out the sun. Global chaos is accelerating in lockstep with unfolding biosphere collapse, how long till impact? All are needed in the critical battle to wake populations to what is coming, we must make every day count. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard. Dane Wigington

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Harmony (3rd September 2023), Lilyofthestars (11th September 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Reinhard (24th October 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Thanks

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (9th September 2023), Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Kuperkai (30th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (11th September 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Reinhard (24th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th September 2023 at 11:56.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Icare (9th September 2023), Lilyofthestars (11th September 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Pam (29th October 2023), Seeclearly (9th September 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Thanks

• Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 9, 2023:

"Apocalyptic food price rises", a statement from the governor of the Bank of England. All over the world crops and fisheries are spiraling toward collapse, what happens when the food shelves in the local market are empty? Over a thousand fires are still raging in Canada, Greece has gone from total firestorm incineration to a year's worth of rain in a day. Geoengineering is further fueling an ever more destructive cycle of droughts followed by firestorms followed by deluges. "Rainwater everywhere on earth is unsafe to drink due to PFAS forever chemicals". Are the toxic heavy metal and polymer particles in our air connected to the recent official warnings about "fire brain" and "smoke brain"? Where did the "flesh eating" bacteria in our seas suddenly come from? How much longer can we survive on a completely contaminated planet? "We won't be the first civilization to collapse, but we may well be the last".

All are needed in the critical battle to wake populations to what is coming, we must make every day count.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (12th September 2023), Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), Harmony (10th September 2023), Lilyofthestars (11th September 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Reinhard (24th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

Yesterday in Oregon was one of the largest displays of spraying I have ever seen in my seven years here. It was devastating. We were visiting our off grid home in central Oregon and literally had to go inside because of being heavily gassed/sprayed by overflying jets. At first we thought it was just our area, so we decided to go home early. On our travels back to the coast we must have seen 10,000 chem trails. We were socked in. None of this was fire smoke - we know the difference living in a wild fire prone state.

While there are a few small fires raging, they were not responsible for the total loss of blue sky over the state. Unfortunately being on a 4 hour road trip made it impossible to avoid due to the car's vents bringing the thick chemical air into the car. I could taste heavy metals on my tongue and could smell all sorts of chemical-laden aromas the entire trip leading me to become deathly ill. The lymphs in my neck became swollen, throat became intensely sore, the bottom base of my brain turned into an instant migraine. It was like being drugged and there is no doubt the intense spraying was the culprit. They've been spraying Oregon for years but this was on a whole different level.

Occasionally I check X (twitter) for hashtags just to see if there's any "live" data from other observers. Only one person in the entire state of Oregon even mentioned chem trails yesterday using the hash tag #chemtrails. Why aren't people talking? Why aren't Americans speaking up? Why do I feel like one of maybe a dozen people in our entire state who even notices or cares? What I did find under the hashtag were hundreds of Europeans, mostly French, showing imagery of chemtrails that were equally as bad as ours were yesterday. I guess it's now widespread in Europe as well. I decided to check Avalon to see if anyone is talking about this and it appears you Matrix are the only person posting anything about the chem trail phenomenon at all.

I have never felt so assaulted and so terrorized by chem trails as I felt yesterday.... I don't know if we're all going to survive this to be honest. No one cares, and truthfully NO ONE BELIEVES it's really happening - I've heard all the excuses and rationalizations for the phenomenon - it's total denial. What's worse is it's our American "educated" pseudo-liberal folks who are ruining anyone's ability for genuine critical thinking. All it takes is to smash/censor other perspectives as "nonsense" and the tribalism kicks in. People are so determined to classify themselves as "educated" that they're willing to believe 100 falsehoods to protect their reputation with what they perceive as "the right side". Their entire thought system couldn't be more based in lies. Their hatred and out right mockery of those who do notice and believe we are deliberately being sprayed knows no end. The people would rather rally for LGBTQ+ rights than to wake up and smell the coffee. Their own personal sexual dramas are more important than the entire global environmental ecosystem, apparently.

I don't see a lot of hope for our world at this point.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 29th September 2023 at 17:01.
    Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Alecs (12th September 2023), Alekahn2 (11th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (12th September 2023), Harmony (1st October 2023), Mari (1st October 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), onawah (1st October 2023), pabranno (5th November 2023), Pam (29th October 2023), Seeclearly (11th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,684 times in 20,716 posts

Microplastics - aka Nanotechnological Self Assembly Polymers - Are Everywhere - Poisoning Our Biosphere, Food Supply And Humans
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    SEP 30, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

"The use of the word microplastics is once again to normalize the self assembly polymers that have been sprayed via illegal Geoengineering and bioengineering operations to transform our biosphere according to the transhumanist agenda. This is literally killing our planet, killing all life and humanity. This microplastics cover story is to explain why the human blood is contaminated by synthetic biology and nanotechnology. This is intentionally being done, just like this poison is intentionally put in vaccines, medications, food, animal feed, cosmetics…. literally everything.

Dane Wigington rightfully calls out that.

Geoengineering Watch has been sounding the alarm about polymer fiber nanoparticles in our precipitation for years. What took the so called science community so long to catch up?

Here are news headlines from Euronews:

‘Plastic air pollution’: Microplastics in clouds could be exacerbating climate change, study says
    The presence of tiny plastics in clouds risks the contamination of ‘everything we eat and drink’, researchers say.

Microplastics have been discovered in clouds, where scientists say they could be contributing to climate change.

Researchers found several types of polymers and rubber in the water in cloud water surrounding Mount Fuji, Japan’s biggest mountain, and Mount Ōyama.

Their study, published in the journal Environmental Chemical Letters, joins a growing body of evidence showing that plastic pollution has infiltrated most ecosystems on Earth.

Fragments of plastic smaller than 5mm (around the size of a sesame seed) have been found in the furthest reaches of the planet and most intimate parts of the human body, including the blood, lungs, and placentas of pregnant women.

"To the best of our knowledge, this study is the first to detect airborne microplastics in cloud water in both the free troposphere and atmospheric boundary layer,” the scientists wrote.

Microplastics: Polluting our blood, foetuses - and now the dairy and meat we eat
    73 per cent of the products they tested contained microplastics - the material left behind when plastics decompose.

Microplastics are now being found in the meat and dairy we eat every day, according to a new study.

A report by environmental non-profit, Plastic Soup Foundation, reveals that 73 per cent of the products they tested contained microplastics - the material left behind when plastics decompose.

The research points to plastics being present in livestock feed as a possible cause of the contamination.

Scientists at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam detected plastic particles in 18 of 25 milk samples tested in the Netherlands.

Some seven out of eight beef samples were found to contain plastic particles, while five of the 8 pork samples contained particles of at least one type of plastic.

Livestock feed was also tested. All of the 12 samples of feed pellets and shredded feed contained microplastics.

Animal feed is the main cause of contamination
    The Amsterdam research team believes microplastics in feed pellets is one of the possible exposure routes through which plastic particles reach the bodies of animals. Other possibilities are through the water they drink and the air they breathe.

And this only adds to growing concerns over all the things farm animals are contaminated by. In 2021, an American farm worker called Emmanuel Moore was fired after he posted a TikTok video revealing how plastic waste was allowed to contaminate pig feed.

“Animals are able to absorb at least some of the plastic particles they are exposed to in their living environment,” says eco-toxicologist Dr Heather Leslie, co-author of the study.

“This study should act as an impetus to further explore the full scope of exposure and any risks that may be associated with it.

I have certainly found this, only I am saying that the C19 bioweapons are also having self assembly nanotechnological polymers in them and that this is a global plot to fuse all life with synthetic biology,

Contaminated Food Supply Contributing Cause To Live Blood Analysis Findings In Unvaccinated? Darkfield Blood Analysis On Grocery Meat Products
    ·
    APR 2

A colleague of mine, Dr. David Jernigan treats vaccine injured patients successfully in Tennessee. He called me after I posted the results on Infrared Spectroscopy and electrical conductivity of live blood and confirmed all of my findings. He shared with me, that a short time ago some family members were eating meat and got very ill from it. Dr. Jerniga…

Read full story:https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...y-contributing

This research is on top of tiny particles already having been found in human blood, lungs and even in unborn foetuses - but the new study is sparking even more serious concerns about contamination in the food chain.

Foetuses can be affected by microplastics, scientists find
    Microplastics could be harming unborn babies, concerning new research has found.

Large polystyrene particles - around the size of a cloud or fog droplet at 10 micrometres - can make their way into the placenta, according to scientists at Utrecht University.

Presenting her research at the Plastic Health Summit in Amsterdam last week, lead scientist Hanna Dusza said more work is urgently needed to determine what effect the tiny pieces of plastic are having on foetal health.

Microplastics are tiny plastic particles less than 5 millimetres in size. They are found in numerous products - including toothpaste, shampoo and drug capsules - and created when bigger plastic objects break down.

The research also found that plastic particles can become a vector for other chemicals, effectively carrying them into the womb.

This could expose the foetus to a raft of dangerous pollutants, including PCBs: a group of manmade chemicals once widely used in industrial processes, and still contaminating the environment even after they were banned in Europe in the 1980s.

Plastic has now made it into our bloodstream, what does this mean for us?
    The miniscule particles have been found in 22 healthy blood donors.

Microplastics have been found in human blood for the first time, increasing concerns about their impact on human health.

The microscopic particles, some as small as 0.0007mm - that’s about a twentieth of the width of a human hair - were discovered in 77 per cent of the healthy adult blood donors tested in the new study in the Netherlands in 2021.

While the impact of microplastics on the human body are still unknown, these findings once again highlight how the fossil fuel-based material is invading every area of human life.

Microplastics have already been discovered in human faeces, babies and even in unborn foetuses - and scientists fear that the nanoparticles could use the bloodstream to reach our organs.

“Blood as a component makes up 6-7 per cent of body weight in humans. It irrigates the body’s organs and is the transport pathway for oxygen, nutrients and potentially also plastic particles around the body to other tissues and organs,” says the study.

Nearly 80 per cent of the 22 anonymised blood donors in the study, published in the journal Environmental International, were found to have quantifiable plastic particles in their blood. PET (polyethylene terephthalate), which is used to make drinks bottles was located in 50 per cent of the donors, while polystyrene - used for packaging was discovered in 36 per cent.

The third most common particle was polyethylene, commonly used to make plastic shopping bags, which was found in 23 per cent of participants.

While there is currently not enough data on microplastics in the human body to create a human health risk assessment (HRA), the research highlights that, “it is scientifically plausible that plastic particles may be transported to organs via the bloodstream”.

The study adds, “The human placenta has been shown to be permeable to 50, 80 and 240 nm polystyrene beads and likely also to microsized polypropylene.”

How did scientists ensure the blood wasn’t contaminated?
    Most micro and nanoplastics are invisible to the naked eye, so ensuring that blood donations were not infected with particles during the study was vital.

The researchers used rigorous protocols to prevent contamination from other plastic sources.

They used a venipuncture - a blood collection method which uses an air-tight vial with a rubber seal - to take the samples, and importantly were able to avoid “any contact with plastic tubing or reservoirs.”

These measures ensured that only plastic found in the bloodstreams of the participants was measured.

Plastics can also be found in personal care products too, including in toothpaste, lip gloss, tattoo ink particles and dental polymers.

While the “residence time” of plastic particles in the bloodstream remains unknown at present, scientists are concerned that the particles could be carried by immune cells in the blood, which could potentially affect immune regulation within the human body.

More research is needed to determine whether this is an imminent risk for the human race.

Human organs can absorb microplastics, say scientists
    Evidence of plastic contamination was detected in every sample tested at Arizona State University.

Micro and nanoplastics could be making their way into our bodies and sticking around our organs, say scientists at Arizona State University, US.

Previous studies on the rate of plastic consumption in humans show that particles can pass through the gastrointestinal tract. In fact, it’s possible that humans may be consuming anywhere from 39,000 to 52,000 microplastic particles a year, according to National Geographic. Evidence of particles can be found in beer, salt, seafood, sugar, alcohol, and honey, as well as some species of fish like shellfish.

But until now, no research has been done on whether they accumulate in our organs. Graduate students Charles Rolsky and Varun Kelkar decided to investigate using samples of brain and body tissue. They started by exposing lung, liver, fat, spleen and kidney tissue to tiny particles of plastic, to work out how to detect if microplastics were present.

Next, 47 samples were taken from human liver and fat and analysed using mass spectrometry. They were looking for numerous types of plastic components within the tissue, including polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polyethylene (PE).

Evidence of plastic contamination was detected in every single sample. In particular, the researchers found Bisphenol A (BPA), which is a substance still used in many food containers despite health concerns surrounding it.

In this article, you can find the chemical analysis of polymers isolated from rainwater sprayed on us via geoengineering. The results are consistent - toxic nanotechnological polymers that are made of endocrine disruptors and other toxic substances:

Chemical Analysis Comparison of Hydrogel Filaments from C19 Shots and Environmental Geoengineering Sources - Project What Happened to Humanities Blood?
    ·
    APR 7

Image: Moderna C19 shot filament growth Project CUNIT-2-112Y6580 Introduction: I have been discussing that the filaments seen in live blood, C19 shot contents and the environmental poisoning via geoengineering can come from different sources - however there are some remarkable similarities present that are worthy of further study. In my view, this assau…

Read full story:https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...on-of-hydrogel

And here are some microscopic correlations of filaments in rainwater and in the live blood.

Whoever Is In Charge Of Geoengineering Operations Needs To Be Prosecuted For Crimes Against Humanity And Our Biosphere
    ·
    JUL 12

I have been following the work of Michael Merrick on Telegram - he goes under the name of LAC microscopy. He has not only replicated many of the experiments of Clifford Carnicom and myself, but he has looked at drugs like Enbrel and found nanotechnology. He also recently looked at rainwater and found these filament structures. Humanities blood is gettin…

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...geoengineering

If you think this is just a coincidence and just environmental pollution, you need to listen to my interview with Elana Freeland and read her book.

Geoengineered Transhumanism - Weaponized Environment, Nanotechnology, Synthetic Biology and Connection to C19 shots
    ·
    JAN 10

Here is the link to this important interview: Geoengineered Transhumanism - Elana Freeland and Ana Mihalcea, MD, PhD I am so honored to speak with this brilliant researcher and writer. Elana Freeland is a writer, ghostwriter, lecturer, storyteller, and teacher who researches and writes on Deep State issues, including the stories of survivors of MK-ULTRA,…

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...ism-weaponized

Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber."
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st October 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2023), Harmony (1st October 2023), Kuperkai (30th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (1st October 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Pam (29th October 2023), Reinhard (24th October 2023), tessie999 (2nd October 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Thanks

• Does the Government Control the Weather?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3hie2q/?pub=1hi16y

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aemay (30th October 2023), Harmony (11th October 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Reinhard (24th October 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th October 2023 at 14:37.

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Thanks

• Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, October 14, 2023:

Biosphere collapse and global conflict are inseparable. As Geoengineering Watch has stated on the record for many years, once the gravity and immediacy of unfolding global ecological implosion became all but impossible to hide the controllers would play ever larger cards and indeed they are. Bioaccumulative microplastics and heavy metals are now in our air, water, and food. Environmental studies on the ubiquitous contamination of the planet and the collapse of it's life support systems are pouring in from countless science sources, the current paradigm can no longer be maintained. All the while the spraying of our skies with climate engineering elements rages on and is accelerating, is there any place left to hide?
    • All are needed in the critical battle to wake populations to what is coming, we must make every day count. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th October 2023 at 23:54.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (30th October 2023), Franny (15th October 2023), Harmony (15th October 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), onawah (14th October 2023), Pam (30th October 2023), Ravenlocke (29th October 2023), Reinhard (24th October 2023)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,846 times in 2,566 posts

Weird skies in Ontario, Canada - starlink????

'10/14/23 West 645 am from SOUTHERN ONTARIO CANADA'

https://scontent.fcxh3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...MQ&oe=6530A2D1

Last edited by Eva2; 15th October 2023 at 06:06.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th October 2023), Harmony (29th October 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Pam (30th October 2023), Ravenlocke (29th October 2023), Sunny (15th October 2023)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Thanks

• Unconventional Grey (New 2023 Documentary!):

Unconventional Gray is a revolutionary documentary that aims to raise awareness of geo-engineering and its consequences. The film lays the legal foundation for global lawsuits against harmful technologies that change the air.

The documentary provides anecdotal evidence that countries are already being exposed to geoengineering programs. The fact that these are carried out in a clandestine manner reflects their illegality. Unconventional Gray wants to make people aware of this and enable them to take action against it.

The film was made by Michael J. Murphy, who previously made two documentaries about geo-engineering: What in the World Are They Spraying? (2010) and WHY in the World Are They Spraying? (2012). In addition to the filmmaker himself, Unconventional Gray features various experts and human rights activists, including the Saudi princess Basmah bint Saud Al Saud, who has been speaking out against geo-engineering for some time.

Check out Unconventional Gray to learn more about this important topic and how you can contribute to the fight against unlawful geoengineering programs. The film has Dutch subtitles.

About the blckbx foundation:

Blckbx.tv is a non-profit foundation that is funded by donations from its own audience. For the people, by the people and with the people: that is what blckbx stands for.

Although we ensure that costs are kept to a minimum, there are still ongoing costs to create thorough and professional content. This includes technology, direction, editorial, web editing and studio maintenance. To ensure the continuity of blckbx, we need your help.

If you appreciate this broadcast and see the urgency of the Netherlands' largest independent news platform, we cordially invite you to support us. Only through regular donations can we continue to produce independent content and expand our reach, with the aim of better understanding the world. For the people, by the people and with more and more people.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th October 2023 at 17:58.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th October 2023), avid (30th October 2023), Harmony (29th October 2023), Pam (29th October 2023), Ravenlocke (29th October 2023)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Thanks

• Is the Military Controlling The Weather?:

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th October 2023), avid (30th October 2023), Harmony (30th October 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Pam (29th October 2023), Ravenlocke (29th October 2023)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,721 times in 3,337 posts

Quote Posted by Lilyofthestars (here)
    Yesterday in Oregon was one of the largest displays of spraying I have ever seen in my seven years here. It was devastating. We were visiting our off grid home in central Oregon and literally had to go inside because of being heavily gassed/sprayed by overflying jets. At first we thought it was just our area, so we decided to go home early. On our travels back to the coast we must have seen 10,000 chem trails. We were socked in. None of this was fire smoke - we know the difference living in a wild fire prone state.

While there are a few small fires raging, they were not responsible for the total loss of blue sky over the state. Unfortunately being on a 4 hour road trip made it impossible to avoid due to the car's vents bringing the thick chemical air into the car. I could taste heavy metals on my tongue and could smell all sorts of chemical-laden aromas the entire trip leading me to become deathly ill. The lymphs in my neck became swollen, throat became intensely sore, the bottom base of my brain turned into an instant migraine. It was like being drugged and there is no doubt the intense spraying was the culprit. They've been spraying Oregon for years but this was on a whole different level.

Occasionally I check X (twitter) for hashtags just to see if there's any "live" data from other observers. Only one person in the entire state of Oregon even mentioned chem trails yesterday using the hash tag #chemtrails. Why aren't people talking? Why aren't Americans speaking up? Why do I feel like one of maybe a dozen people in our entire state who even notices or cares? What I did find under the hashtag were hundreds of Europeans, mostly French, showing imagery of chemtrails that were equally as bad as ours were yesterday. I guess it's now widespread in Europe as well. I decided to check Avalon to see if anyone is talking about this and it appears you Matrix are the only person posting anything about the chem trail phenomenon at all.

I have never felt so assaulted and so terrorized by chem trails as I felt yesterday.... I don't know if we're all going to survive this to be honest. No one cares, and truthfully NO ONE BELIEVES it's really happening - I've heard all the excuses and rationalizations for the phenomenon - it's total denial. What's worse is it's our American "educated" pseudo-liberal folks who are ruining anyone's ability for genuine critical thinking. All it takes is to smash/censor other perspectives as "nonsense" and the tribalism kicks in. People are so determined to classify themselves as "educated" that they're willing to believe 100 falsehoods to protect their reputation with what they perceive as "the right side". Their entire thought system couldn't be more based in lies. Their hatred and out right mockery of those who do notice and believe we are deliberately being sprayed knows no end. The people would rather rally for LGBTQ+ rights than to wake up and smell the coffee. Their own personal sexual dramas are more important than the entire global environmental ecosystem, apparently.

I don't see a lot of hope for our world at this point.
    I didn't see your post, Lily. I share your observations. I haven't seen this intensity for the last week or so but I am always watching the sky and I have never seen the intensity of chemtrails. Particularly about the time you wrote this post. I could literally see the particulate matter falling from the trails. I have gone inside many days due to the intense grid formation of of the spraying.

I noticed psychological symptoms as well. I have been taking a dose of zeolite every day. It has unique properties that bind with heavy metals and is easy for me to tolerate. There has also been talk in the past of taking boron..of course its hard to tell what is really in the chemtrails but it is my effort to do something.

I do agree with you, they seem to have all the bases covered, don't they. I also agree, on the local forum that for my area a single man commented on the chem trails and the increased amount of them. He was quickly corrected over and over that they were simply "contrails". Why would a bunch of planes be creating these grid patterns? Why do the "contrails" stay in the sky dispersing into total coverage of an area? The cognitive dissonance is beyond belief.

I put a large fresh bowl of water out for the crows since it has been so dry here. There is always residue in the water and the bowl is not place in an area where sand or dust would blow into it.

I have been taking photos of them but they didn't come out as clearly as I hoped. Not sure why I am even trying to document them.

I love all of you so much. Please take care.
    Last edited by Pam; 30th October 2023 at 09:49.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th October 2023), avid (30th October 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2023), George (30th October 2023), Harmony (30th October 2023), Lilyofthestars (6th November 2023), Mercedes (30th October 2023), Patient (29th October 2023)

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Thanks

• Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, November 4, 2023:

Waging world war while global ecological collapse goes exponential, what could go wrong? Stock markets are worried about their bottom line of profit, though sooner than almost any dare to imagine the next bite of food will be the biggest priority. From Fox News: "Deadly Bomb Cyclone Slams Europe". From Science Alert: "Extreme Storms Now Breach Worst Case Scenario". Droughts, deluges and dirty water, all are wreaking havoc on flora, fauna and people, climate intervention operations are further fueling the entire scenario. Is there still enough time to alter our current course before impact?

• Dane Wigington

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (8th November 2023), Lilyofthestars (6th November 2023), tessie999 (9th November 2023), Yoda (4th November 2023)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Thanks

The US (and other) government and military is operating without restrictions, regulations and public oversight with regard to weather modification. Framed as defensive measures, the deliberate manipulation and control of weather by way of modification activities constitutes a war on the environment and all life on Earth.

Acknowledged “weather control” side effects listed in this report include: inadvertent weather phenomena, weather “wars”, ecological effects, pollution, UN Law, public acceptance, and environmental effects. p. 28

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (8th November 2023), gs_powered (8th November 2023), Harmony (8th November 2023), Yoda (7th November 2023)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Thanks

• "Leaked Secrets Of The 'U.N' 'Operation Indigo Skyfold' Chemtrailing Program"
    April. 27, 2023. Health And Welfare, Geopolitical News, Human Eugenics, Depopulation, Agenda 2030, AndreCorbeil,

Leaked notes of a geo engineering chemtrailing pilot from operation Indigo Skyfold it gives you the information that the governments, the media, the military industrial complex, and the medical industrial complex, will not tell you. This is the 2030 agenda in real time and the information hidden due to operational lock step. As a Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of Covert Black Operation Indigo Skyfold pilots are chosen from top ranks within the Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard. Most of the pilots are ‘hardened to humanity’ and could care less killing off unwanted or leaching aspects of America and the world

I swear to you, the majority of the pilots are like machines, I call them “Tanker Terminators”. B

These geo engineering pilots are mainly retired experienced pilots, And don't care about the end game effects of operation Indigo Skyfold, as these veteran former military pilots are paid so much money! That it is only Second to the pilots of Air force One and Air force 2, whose so responsibility are to fly the president and or vice president of the United States. These operation Indigo Skyfold Pilots are purposely designed to live sheltered lives! With each pilot only staying 18 months in the particular areas being chemtrailed, before being relocated to another air base to continue the program elsewhere. This is in part due to ensuring the indigo skyfold secret stays tight, lipped and confidential. The information in this video will shock everyone including smart citizens who are keeping close eye in the skies! Or those who are finally becoming aware! That something is wrong in the skies that isn't normal. We will fight these evil SOBs not only for our health and well-being. But for our children, our children's children, family, friends and acquaintances. The level of evil Bill Gates and other eugenists in this globalist death cult are worthy of death by tribunal. The more of us that wake up and scream from the rooftops! The quicker we will stop these evil great reset Vanguard black rock death cultists.
    Sincerely, AndreCorbeil On Rumble...

"BLACK AND WHITE 'CHEMTRAILS' THEY ARE SLOW KILLING EVERYONE" OPERATION 'INDIGO SKYFOLD'
    APRIL. 27, 2023. GEOPOLITICAL NEWS, GEOPOLITICS, ANDRECORBEIL.

A PILOT IN CALGARY ALBERTA CANADA IS CAUGHT RED HANDED! DOUBLE "SPRAYING BLACK AND WHITE 'CHEMTRAILS' & SLOW KILLING EVERYONE" IN THE CITY OF CALGARY THROUGH THE UNITED NATIONS OPERATION 'INDIGO SKYFOLD' AS A PART OF THE UN TREATY SIGNED IN LOCK STEP. ANY PERSON, ORGANIZATION, OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE UNITED NATIONS WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM GREAT RESET ARE ALL IN LOCKSTEP WITH RADIO SILENCE ON THIS MATTER. THEY HAVE ALL AGREED TO NOT EVEN ADDRESS THE MATTER.

04-27-2023 News, 04/27/2023, 4-27-2023 News, 4/27/2023 News, 04-27-23 News, 4/27/23 News, 4-27-23 News, 4-27-2023 News,

"THEY ARE SLOW KILLING EVERYONE" 'CHEMTRAIL' PILOT EXPOSES OPERATION 'INDIGO SKYFOLD'

OPERATION INDIGO SKYFOLD: The Most Secret Covert Operation In World Hist
    Chemtrail Pilot Blows The Lid Off Of Covert Black Operation Indigo Skyfold
    Indigo pilots are chosen from top ranks within the Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard.

Most of the pilots are ‘hardened to humanity’ and could care less killing off unwanted or leaching aspects of America and the world
    I swear to you, the majority of the pilots are like machines, I call them “Tanker Terminators”.

CIA Director Jonh Brennan admits that Chemtrails are real!

https://rumble.com/vkmdan-cia-direct...-are-real.html

Elana Freeland: HAARP, Energy Weapons, NanoTech, A.I., Transhumanism, 5G, TI-Organized Stalking

Documentary on Geoengineering
    They are Legally allowed to Dump Harmful Chemicals on all of us. PUBLIC LAW 105–85—NOV. 18, 1997
    They are Legally allowed to Dump Harmful Chemicals on all of us. PUBLIC LAW 105–85

Cloud Seeding (Geoengineering)
    Cloud Seeding (Geoengineering)

8 Chemicals Used in Artificial Rain – Cloud Seeding
    Silver Iodide: The Case Against Cloud-Seeding
    Why ‘Cloud Seeding’ is Increasingly Attractive to the Thirsty West
    Everything you need to know about the UAE's cloud seeding initiatives
    Cloud Seeding Equipment Market Demand and Opportunities Forecast 2021: Research with COV Impact, Trending Technologies, Development Plans and Future Growth Forecast 2026

Make it rain: US states embrace 'cloud seeding' to try to conquer drought
    Cloud Seeding | What is It, How Does It Work, and Does It Make a Difference
    Cloud Seeding Technology: How Drones Can Create Rainfall
    THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY: CLOUD SEEDING
    17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud Seeding
    Advantages & Disadvantages of Cloud Seeding
    WORLD METEOROLOGICAL ORGANIZATION WMP REPORT No. 28
    WORLD METEOROLOGICAL ORGANIZATION PROGRAM ON PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY OF CLOUDS AND WEATHER MODIFICATION RESEARCH WMP REPORT NO. 23
    Operational Defenses through Weather Control in 2030
    Weather Modification the Ultimate Weapon
    The Artificial Clouds in the Earth's Atmosphere

DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE NATIONAL AIR & SPACE INTELLIGENCE CENTER

Geoengineering Projects World Map
    Section 346 of Public Law 105-66 (Attachment A)
    GWEN Towers, HAARP & Satellite GPS_EMF Control Grid
    NATIONWIDE DIFFERENTIAL GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEMSERVICE
    Age of Ethics and Consciousness_ GWEN, ELF, HAARP and Satellite Control Grid
    The Ground-Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) System

HAARP, Chemtrails, Tsunamis-Hurricanes-Tornados-Earthquakes-Et-Al-Et-Cetera
    What in the World Are They Spraying?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2i46ok/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th November 2023 at 00:24.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (13th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    Thanks

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (13th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast