Thread: U.S. Has "Retrieved Craft" - Official

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 times in 159 posts

Default Re: U.S. Has "Retrieved Craft" - Official

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by p+52 (here)
    Sad and disgusting if true. Where is the urgency???
    The reference here, starting at 2:15 in the short video, is a report that David Grusch testified to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence back in December 2022 for over 8 hours — with just 5 people present: Grusch, the Inspector General representative, a court reporter, and two committee lawyers. No-one else. Senate staffers were not permitted to attend.
    I have since come to find out that it’s accurate that Senators did not attend the testimony of Grusch in the SSCI. I hear different stories about this practice. It’s apparently a common strategy with Senators when they want to have some distance from potentially sensitive testimony to send their staffers in or - best of all - their attorney. That way they get executive legal privilge.

So, I don’t think it’s necessarily sinister per se. I do think the SSCI leadership is being extremely cautious about Grusch’s allegations because he’s unlocking the holy grail. I’m in no doubt at all he’s absolutely accurate in what he alleges. He’s backed to the hilt by people still engaged in the program. ’s going to take more whistleblower revelations to force this issue out definitively.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th June 2023), Bill Ryan (15th June 2023), boja (16th June 2023), ClearWater (16th June 2023), Kryztian (15th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th June 2023), Mercedes (16th June 2023), Miller (21st June 2023), mountain_jim (15th June 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), Patient (15th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Sadieblue (16th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2023), william r sanford72 (16th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #182
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,860 times in 1,440 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    I agree with Joseph Farrell's take as to why the UFO subject is getting more and coverage. I have copied this from Helvitic's thread "The Continuing Search For The Truth" ...
    Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    THAT UFO NARRATIVE PUSH: COG, MONEY, MARKETING, & OTHER STUFF | June 12, 2023

Source: gizadeathstar.com
    Interesting and valid post by Joseph Farrell, although pure speculation, which is all anybody can do right now. But what’s different about Grush’s interview is that it’s confirmation not speculation (just as Edward Snowden confirmed the global surveillance that we all suspected).

Why now? Well, why not now? If it’s the “last card” then perhaps we ought to be making plans (all bunk in with Bill in Ecuador maybe (sorry Bill), or OBE into the 5th dimension, etc). Realistically, what can we do except to make the best of life, much as we’re doing now? The ptb are programming our children to be the missing link between human and robot in front of us and we can’t do anything about it. They appear to have it all sewn up, apart from us stragglers.

I was particularly piqued by JF’s mention of Tucker Carlson, whose first show on Twitter attracted in the region of 135m views in just over 24 hours (and STILL the msn remains silent). As George Galloway remarked, this seems to be the way forward and mainstream news is the new dinosaur (sorry, a bit off topic)

Like other members, I too am enjoying the current spate of UFO info traffic, and long may it continue to AD (After Disclosure).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th June 2023 at 20:48. Reason: fixed quote formatting

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th June 2023), Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), boja (16th June 2023), ClearWater (16th June 2023), jaybee (20th June 2023), kfm27917 (14th July 2023), Mercedes (16th June 2023), mountain_jim (15th June 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), Vangelo (15th June 2023), william r sanford72 (16th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,217 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Pris (here)

{post snipped - see #174 above}

Lol. What part of TIMING is everyone not grasping. It doesn't matter whether or not this is real. IT CAN WAIT. It waited all this time -- all this time -- but now, exactly at this moment, right now, for some inexplicable reason, it's coming out (note my heavy, dripping sarcasm). TIMING IS EVERYTHING. The timing of this absolutely REEKS of DISTRACTION. Unless I'm provided proof that psychopathic pedophile aliens are helping the globalists take over the planet by infiltrating society with Drag Queen Story Hour aliens, assisting with the worldwide human depopulation program by providing DNA altering death jabs while enjoying ice cream and "pizza" with Hunter and Joe as they laugh off their $5 million dollar bribery scheme while indicting Trump, I'm not interested.

Hey Pris... you obviously feel very strongly about the point you are making - but - what if Interdimensional ('alien' related stuff...) is connected to all the things you mention above - in some way - and by expanding the ET / interdimensional info in the collective consciousness these important matters can be understood better and tackled..... solved even....

For example - maybe the globalists (Masons and other secretive groups) have replicas of the Ark of the Covenant or possibly the Real Thing and they converse and take advice / instruction from a Being (the 'God' of the Old Testament?) existing in another Dimension but invested in Earth in some way.... who appears in holographic form between the cherubim..... dishing out ideas on how to rule the world

And what about the Nazis in WW2 getting scientific + technological info from Aldebaran via psychics....that then got moved to America with the Project Paperclip thing... and the Nazis were very into eugenics, I think...

Maybe androgynous beings from 'elsewhere' are involved the push to turn the Human Race into a genderless race - and the Drag Queen thing is part of the push for this...

I suppose what I'm saying in a way is - 'don't throw the baby out with the bath water'.... the fundamental education surrounding the 'alien' topic could be centre of the web of knowledge that relates to everything we are going through now.....

maybe perhaps - who knows.....

Thanks, jaybee! I'm so glad you brought all that up. There really is a much easier way to explain all of it. Taking from my own life, what I've learned, my experiences including my natural altered-state/OBE experiences... I've come to conclude that, in so many ways, it IS a battle for your soul. Well, it shouldn't be. But, we do it to ourselves through our own ignorance and naivety.

Human beings are the greatest pranksters and manipulators of all and like to mess with each other relentlessly. Hyperreality, predictive programming, psychological warfare... the rewriting of history. Some humans are particularly cunning, ingenious, and deadly. Everything around us can be easily attributed to mankind's cleverness and incalculable genius. Never underestimate the human (let alone psychopathic) desire for self-enrichment at the expense of others. Secrets... experimentation... advanced research and technologies with limitless resources at their disposal... add to that the insipid sequestering of knowledge and the desire for ultimate power... Always deflection, always smoke and mirrors. I can see through the slight-of-hand magician's tricks. Can you?

I started a thread that can literally explain ETs, "interdimensions", "cherubim", and the Ark of the Covenant (inside your head, by the way -- that's where the doorway to Heaven is, where the cup of Christ resides, and that you hold the Key and you are Good/God). In my own "astral" experiences, I've "drawn to me" and/or conjured up all kinds of things including a "shadow person". I even manifested a grey alien in my kitchen because I wanted to see if I could and what the big deal was about. But, none of it really "matters" when you realize you're responsible... for all of it. You are the magician. Once you realize it's all inside you, you stop giving your power away to outside forces and you become the "captain of your own ship".

Check it out. The first two videos in this thread help to illustrate what I'm talking about:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1560723

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), ClearWater (16th June 2023), jaybee (20th June 2023), kfm27917 (14th July 2023), Mercedes (16th June 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), Parsi-X (16th June 2023), Patient (15th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), seehas (15th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2023), thepainterdoug (16th June 2023), Yoda (16th June 2023), zebowho (16th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,838 times in 4,385 posts

... just passing by...

Everyone from whistleblowers to the White House is suddenly talking about aliens…but why?

Wait…are they REALLY going to do a UFO psy-op?

The supreme irony in all of this is that from now on we so-called “conspiracy theorists” are going to be trying to convince our normie friends that aliens don’t exist...

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), ClearWater (16th June 2023), Debra (16th June 2023), Did You See Them (16th June 2023), Hamish (16th June 2023), lake (16th June 2023), Le Chat (16th June 2023), Miller (16th June 2023), mountain_jim (16th June 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), Patient (17th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (16th June 2023), william r sanford72 (16th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #185
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 times in 814 posts

Normal..!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), ClearWater (16th June 2023), Hamish (16th June 2023), Miller (21st June 2023), mountain_jim (16th June 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Pris (16th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), william r sanford72 (18th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #186
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,897 times in 1,037 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... just passing by...

Everyone from whistleblowers to the White House is suddenly talking about aliens…but why?

The supreme irony in all of this is that from now on we so-called “conspiracy theorists” are going to be trying to convince our normie friends that aliens don’t exist...
    Well worth the read.
    Thanks

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), ClearWater (16th June 2023), Gwin Ru (16th June 2023), Hamish (16th June 2023), Miller (16th June 2023), mountain_jim (16th June 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), Patient (17th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), william r sanford72 (18th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #187
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... just passing by...

Snippet from article: "And, honestly, I have absolutely no idea. A distraction maybe, but it’s a weird card to play when we already have “climate change” and a “special military operation” on-going, not to mention residual old pandemics and incipient new ones."

That was a good article... however, I don't think the "special military operation" is a distraction let alone BS. The whole point of such a "white hat" operation is to remain "invisible" to the general population while dealing with foreign invaders (not little green aliens btw) who took over the nation. It is incomparable to the "black hat" "climate change" scam/psyop (used as an excuse for global eco-terrorism)... as we have growing evidence of a (very) special military operation in progress that has apparently been revved up and in the works for the last several years under Trump.

Whether or not aliens exist is another subject. The globalists certainly know how to drive ridiculous wedge issues into everything and that includes dividing the "alternative" community. You have to give them credit for their deviousness and single-minded focus on "divide and conquer". Most of us still can't even talk to our friends and family about the PLANdemic. They already think we're nuts. How is telling them the aliens have landed going to help anyone? That's only going to convince them we're completely wacko.

Meantime, an accountant(?) whistleblower for Hunter and Joe Biden's $5 million bribery scheme has just conveniently died "mysteriously"... That couldn't possibly be important or mean anything compared to all this alien stuff coming out now, right? Yes, the UFO stuff has been gradually percolating in the background for a few months prior... just as evidence against the Biden Crime Family and proof of the overthrown US government builds. UFO (hyperreality) predictive programming -- making sure everyone is ripe for the plucking. It's all about prepping the public for the newest distraction, right on schedule.

And, here we are.
    Last edited by Pris; 16th June 2023 at 22:02.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), Gwin Ru (16th June 2023), kfm27917 (14th July 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), s7e6e (18th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #188
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's some fun with JP! This FBI agent is honest about the Trump indictment and even brings up how diversionary tactics can be very helpful... like aliens. He can't seem to locate their genitals although he insists these aliens pose an imminent threat to the people of Earth.

The FBI Being Honest about Trump's Indictment

https://rumble.com/v2u06f0-the-fbi-b...ndictment.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2rer4e
    Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1562878
    Last edited by Pris; 17th June 2023 at 02:18.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), Did You See Them (17th June 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,401 times in 775 posts

Skip ahead to minute 33 for the talk. I found it centered and informative.

The audience asks questions and they are addressed by retired U.S. Navy Chief Master-at-Arms Sean Cahill, who the internet states is also a witness of the Nimitz Encounters.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), ClearWater (21st June 2023), Did You See Them (17th June 2023), Franny (18th June 2023), jaybee (20th June 2023), Miller (21st June 2023), mountain_jim (17th June 2023), Nasu (16th June 2023), Patient (16th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), seehas (16th June 2023), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2023), Wansen (11th July 2023), william r sanford72 (21st June 2023)

19. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 times in 159 posts

1) Tom D meets with Secretkeepers, who express wishes for disclosure & want to use Tom to help initiate the process

2) Elizondo & Mellon “leak” 3 UAP vids & get NYT to print story about AATIP & Lue’s resignation

3) Eric Davis talks about crash retrievals on podcasts and states “U.S. is in possession of off world craft not made by human hands” in NYT article

4) First public UFO study in 51 yrs published with conclusion that UFOs are real

5) Former Presidents Obama & Clinton, former CIA Directors Brennan & Woolsey & former DNI Clapper & Ratcliffe all state UFOs are real in coordinated campaign to translate UAPTF Study results into understandable jargon.

6) Brennan says ”another form of life” is most likely hypothesis

7) Mellon says “alien hypothesis” best fits the facts

8) Elizondo, Davis, Semivan, Ramirez & Nolan take turns on podcasts and lay out a bevy of Disclosure items between 2018-2022, including Roswell happened, we have biological samples of aliens, we can shoot UAP out of sky, some NHI are non-corporeal, telepathy & movement thru solids are alien abilities, they can turn on & off nuclear weapons, Italy UFO crash in 1930s was real, we are in the middle of the food chain, our origin story is incorrect, abductions & implants are real, Earth is not our planet, whistleblowers prepared to testify about coverup, crash retrievals of alien craft & alien bodies & alien technology.

9) House Intelligence Hearing on UAP

10) UAP Legislation passed into law for very first time, with Whistleblower Protections, order to get files going back to 1945 & new UAP office named AARO.

11) Senate Hearing on UAP

12) Public NASA Meeting on UAP

13) Space Force admits UAP are global

14) Air Force admits it sees UAP

15) AARO admits anomalous metallic spheres seen globally

16) 30+ Whistleblowers provide testimony to Congress/AARO in first 5.5 months

17) First Whistleblower goes public and David Charles Grusch, with approval of DOPSR, states a 90 year Coverup of NHI, 1st crash 1933 Italy, “quite a number” of UFO vehicles, some humans injured by radiation, some injured & killed by NHI, insinuates Roswell happened, suggests U.S. signed agreement(s) with NHI, states humans have been killed to maintain Coverup, theorizes inter-dimensional nature of UAP, states bodies have been recovered & sophisticated disinformation campaign is operating against populace.

But there’s nothing to see here…

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (17th June 2023), boja (17th June 2023), Casey Claar (18th June 2023), ClearWater (21st June 2023), Did You See Them (17th June 2023), Franny (18th June 2023), jaybee (20th June 2023), kfm27917 (14th July 2023), Kryztian (18th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th June 2023), Miller (17th June 2023), mountain_jim (18th June 2023), Nasu (18th June 2023), Patient (17th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2023), thepainterdoug (17th June 2023), Vangelo (17th June 2023), william r sanford72 (18th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,294 times in 3,172 posts

p+52. well said, itemized and done.
    and perhaps the Trump indictment is mixed in there a bit. it is certainly a time all is getting thrown up in the air.
    intuition has to be my friend.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th June 2023), Bill Ryan (17th June 2023), Did You See Them (17th June 2023), Franny (18th June 2023), jaybee (20th June 2023), Kryztian (18th June 2023), Miller (17th June 2023), mountain_jim (18th June 2023), Nasu (18th June 2023), p+52 (17th June 2023), pounamuknight (17th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2023), Vangelo (17th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #192
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Clayton Morris from Redacted talks with Dr.Michael Salla about the UFO Secret Space Program;
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), boja (18th June 2023), jaybee (20th June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th June 2023), Miller (17th June 2023), Nasu (18th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), Vangelo (17th June 2023), william r sanford72 (18th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 times in 265 posts

Very credible witnesses popping everywhere, check this guy's lapel pins.
    It gets interesting at 9:04

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), mountain_jim (18th June 2023), Nasu (18th June 2023), Pris (19th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), thepainterdoug (18th June 2023), Vangelo (18th June 2023), william r sanford72 (18th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,685 times in 8,712 posts

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/s...345792512?s=20

@Jordan_Sather_
    Odd for Steven Greer to suggest that Biden needs to sign an executive order forcing the U.S. Space Force to work with the United Nations

Also, did you notice one of the speakers at his press club event was wearing a U.N. Sustainable Development Goals pin?

Whose side is Greer really on?
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), ClearWater (21st June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th June 2023), Miller (18th June 2023), Nasu (18th June 2023), Pris (18th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), s7e6e (18th June 2023), william r sanford72 (18th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #195
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

@Jordan_Sather_
    Odd for Steven Greer to suggest that Biden needs to sign an executive order forcing the U.S. Space Force to work with the United Nations

Also, did you notice one of the speakers at his press club event was wearing a U.N. Sustainable Development Goals pin?

Greer could be thinking that getting the UN involved might be a way to get more countries involved. With the U.S. having so much control over most of this (as they seem to show up everywhere there is a crash site), it could be difficult to wrestle it into the open for the world.

I believe Greer is on the side of Earth rather than just the U.S.A.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), ClearWater (21st June 2023), jaybee (20th June 2023), Miller (18th June 2023), mountain_jim (18th June 2023), Nasu (18th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), Vangelo (18th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

@Jordan_Sather_

Steven Greer... Hahaha... there you go. This just might be what it's all about. So.... Trump's Space Force needs to be forced into working with the United Nations, eh? Looks like THEY (the globalists) don't have any control over Space Force after all. "Aliens"... What an amusing way to "casually" bring up Trump's Space Force... a dog whistle to get Trump to capitulate to the NWO Agenda... Really?! "Submit to us or we'll unleash Project Bluebeam and our Flying Monkeys will descend upon the innocent population!!"

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), mountain_jim (18th June 2023), Reinhard (18th June 2023), s7e6e (18th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Lol!

Pris - if that is your original face palm Pic you should get a ribbon. (Sorry, everyone doesn't get a ribbon in this competition.)

I want to ask; does anyone know how far ahead Greer would have had to book that meeting?

Pris, you might be close to the truth with your description of what you would need to see to be interested. Consider what we do know and hold to be true, if this doesn't fade away but more info keeps coming out it could be a uniting force to correct a lot of the problems we are currently dealing with.

There are many things (as you say) going on right now. They all need to be corrected, resolved and the truth brought out. The connections between many of them might be strong.

Thanks! I aim to amuse. (Btw, do you call yourself Patient because you are patient or because you're a patient somewhere -- I'm joking, I'm joking!)

Steven Greer. He's not helpful in any of this... lost his credibility some years back. And, now he wants Biden to sign an executive order forcing Space Force to join the UN...

Greer could be thinking that getting the UN involved might be a way to get more countries involved. With the U.S. having so much control over most of this (as they seem to show up everywhere there is a crash site), it could be difficult to wrestle it into the open for the world.

It's the UN. You can't be serious. If this is a game of poker, Greer just showed his hand.
    Last edited by Pris; 18th June 2023 at 20:55.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), Kuperkai (19th June 2023), mountain_jim (18th June 2023), Patient (18th June 2023), s7e6e (18th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,685 times in 8,712 posts

Agree that the UN is a corrupt global organization no better than the WHO.... where Russia could not even get any response for all the treaty-violating biolabs evidence found in Ukraine.

No way the UN is on the side of Earth, in my view.

Greer may have good motives, but I consider his judgement extremely questionable - though perhaps not as bad as the Uniparty trying to give US constitution-violating pandemic control to the WHO.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 18th June 2023 at 22:05.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), fifi (19th June 2023), Miller (18th June 2023), Patient (18th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #199
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 times in 265 posts

This guy seems totally legit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dummass puppet.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	51046  

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), Jad (18th June 2023), Kuperkai (19th June 2023), p+52 (19th June 2023), Patient (18th June 2023), Pris (19th June 2023), sunwings (19th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #200
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Lol!

Pris - if that is your original face palm Pic you should get a ribbon. (Sorry, everyone doesn't get a ribbon in this competition.)

I want to ask; does anyone know how far ahead Greer would have had to book that meeting?

Pris, you might be close to the truth with your description of what you would need to see to be interested. Consider what we do know and hold to be true, if this doesn't fade away but more info keeps coming out it could be a uniting force to correct a lot of the problems we are currently dealing with.

There are many things (as you say) going on right now. They all need to be corrected, resolved and the truth brought out. The connections between many of them might be strong.

Thanks! I aim to amuse. (Btw, do you call yourself Patient because you are patient or because you're a patient somewhere -- I'm joking, I'm joking!)

Steven Greer. He's not helpful in any of this... lost his credibility some years back. And, now he wants Biden to sign an executive order forcing Space Force to join the UN...

It's the UN. You can't be serious. If this is a game of poker, Greer just showed his hand.
    I am very Patient.

Our governments are corrupt as well. Corruption is everywhere...as long as there is a financial system there will be corruption.

It's a long game - free energy and other new technologies will help humanity stop the need to compete for profit. Along with raising ourselves spiritually we can eventually have a united planet that will be as one and then we can communicate and interact with other planets and races.

Greer is not perfect but who else is willing to do the work he is?

We all do our part while navigating through our lives.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2023), Casey Claar (19th June 2023), jaybee (20th June 2023), p+52 (19th June 2023), Vangelo (18th June 2023), william r sanford72 (21st June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20 LastLast