+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Predictive programming in video games/Movies/Popular culture

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Predictive programming in video games/Movies/Popular culture

Not sure if this thread already exists in some form in some category, so forgive me if you have already made this thread. So Truth and predictive programming in video games.
    If you don't know what predictive programming is, look it up. further more If you don't think we're being massively manipulated to give up our freedom in exchange for safety, then an awakening needs to occur within yourself. Once you see it, it's blatantly all around you. The revolution may be televised, but it will be a controlled one. True revolution starts from within. Let it not be "The Last of Us". Don't be a sheep, wake up.

I want this thread to be a predictive programming in gaming/movies/cartoons/series data dump, As not everybody is aware as they can be about the revelation of the method by virtue of the lack of threads on the topic.

The game series Metal gear solid is once such example of a series being used as a thinly veiled roman-a-clef waiting tangible enactment in reality, in the future. It is developed by alleged freemason Hideo Kojima.
    This is a video game that was released a couple months after 9/11 on the 13th of November 2001; Metal gear solid 2..

The story revolves around the Big Shell, a massive offshore clean-up facility seized by a group of terrorists who call themselves the Sons of Liberty. They demand an enormous ransom in exchange for the life of the President of the United States and threaten to destroy the facility and create a cataclysmic environmental disaster if their demands are not met. The motives and identities of many of the antagonists and allies change throughout the course of the game, as the protagonists discover a world-shaking conspiracy constructed by a powerful organization known as the Patriots.

the series is deeply philosophical aswell as focusing on the nature of ultimate power and unbridled technocracy in the future; "Metal Gear Solid 2 received acclaim for its gameplay, graphics, and attention to detail. However, critics were initially divided on the protagonist and the philosophical nature and execution of the game's storyline, which explores themes such as the Information Age, memetics, social engineering, political conspiracies, censorship, artificial intelligence, existentialism, postmodernism, virtual reality, and the internal struggle of freedom of thought. The game was a commercial success, selling seven million copies by 2004. It has since been considered to be one of the greatest video games of all time, as well as a leading example of artistic expression in video games. The game is often considered ahead of its time for dealing with themes and concepts, such as post-truth politics, fake news, alternative facts, synthetic media, and echo chambers, that became culturally relevant in the 2010s".
    alot of the theme also focus' on Nanomachines and global power politics being underpinned by secret groups vying for power under the aegis of several artificial intelligence constructs that aim to control the flow of information in order to control the perception of every human entity on earth and hence evolution itself is programmable.

"In the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible. Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander. All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution. The digital society furthers human flaws, and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths."
    "Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds, leaking whatever "truth" suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large. The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated, but nobody is right. Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth." And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper."

Colonel and Rose,
    Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Metal gear solid 1 predicting the virus and the so called experimental MRNA "vaccine"
    >

This is a link for the role of nanomachines in the so called vaccines'
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7997390/
    Last edited by PlasmaVortex; 16th June 2023 at 12:57.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

CurEus (16th June 2023), Docim369 (17th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (16th June 2023), Harmony (16th June 2023), Ioneo (16th June 2023), Matthew (16th June 2023), pabranno (16th June 2023), Pam (16th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th June 2023), william r sanford72 (16th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #2

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Docim369 (17th December 2023), Harmony (13th August 2023), pabranno (16th June 2023), PlasmaVortex (16th June 2023), Victoria (19th August 2023), william r sanford72 (16th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,389 times in 4,092 posts

Default Re: Predictive programming in video games/Movies/Popular culture

One or two but not enough!

Half Life 2
    Truth inside video games
    PC game predicts Kim Jong Il's death
    Xcom (a post or two in an otherwise unrelated thread)
    And then there's the 1980's pen and paper RPG Cyberpunk 2020, not a video game but an early ancestor, which predicted actual 2020 reasonably well, but was science fiction in the 80's. Similar are the cyberpunk books by William Gibson which have their own prediction fulfilled legacy. But his books aren't any kind of game.

Now the Illuminati card game is a whole different rabbit hole:
    (two different threads with the same name (sic))

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th June 2023), Harmony (13th August 2023), Pam (14th December 2023), PlasmaVortex (16th June 2023), Victoria (19th August 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 times in 233 posts

Surely got to raise eyebrows at least .
    It's their M.O. in my and many others opinion .

MTN DEW (Direct Energy Weapons)

“Maui Burst

Last edited by Seeclearly; 13th August 2023 at 13:19.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Pam (19th August 2023), T Smith (13th August 2023), Yoda (13th August 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Understandably this flavour has been noted now following 'Maui Burst ' ( see above )

This flavour has sporadic summer releases to the market .It is currently on sale .

Name:  20230819_131355.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  24.9 KB
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 19th August 2023 at 13:18.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Mercedes (22nd August 2023), Pam (19th August 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,715 times in 21,158 posts

Exclamation Re: Predictive programming in video games/Movies/Popular culture

• Predictive Programming? New Big-Budget Hollywood Film ‘Civil War’ Shows Federal Martial Law, Police State

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Matthew (13th December 2023), Miller (15th December 2023), mountain_jim (14th December 2023), Pam (14th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Yoda (15th December 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,659 times in 8,706 posts

^

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/status/17...254234376?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th December 2023), ClearWater (15th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th December 2023), Matthew (13th December 2023), Miller (15th December 2023), Pam (13th April 2024), Yoda (15th December 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,730 posts

I may be wrong but I think we should 100% boycott these presentations. DO NOT WATCH. Do watch and hear what brings uplift. No amount of dissecting will get the vision out of your brain. Of course if these films uplift because this is your heart's desire... enjoy.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th December 2023), ClearWater (15th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th December 2023), Matthew (13th December 2023), Miller (15th December 2023), mountain_jim (14th December 2023), Pam (14th December 2023), Seeclearly (13th December 2023), Yoda (15th December 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

• Obama's New Netflix Movie Wargames Cyber Attacks that Plunge America Into Total Darkness Triggering Race War
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2023 at 23:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (15th December 2023), Eva2 (15th December 2023), Ewan (15th December 2023), jaybee (15th December 2023), Miller (15th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), Yoda (15th December 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,429 times in 1,677 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Obama's New Netflix Movie Wargames Cyber Attacks that Plunge America Into Total Darkness Triggering Race War

I watched this movie yesterday. It has all the earmarks of a b-movie, except was produced with an a-movie cast (Julia Roberts, Ethan Hawke, Kevin Bacon, Mahershala Ali). This is the most blatant spoon-fed predictive-programing entertainment I've ever seen. There is nothing subliminal about it. Even more interesting, the movie was produced by Barack and Michelle Obama (huh?). It's almost as if they are out in the open, in the broad daylight, announcing... This is the plan, folks. Don't say we didn't warn you.... Save for the false-flag component, there is absolutely nothing subtle about this production at all, i.e., the program foreshadows underlying (and unfounded) racial tensions, the implication that Russia (or possibly China or North Korea) are behind the attack on America, and provides an explicit blueprint of how "the boogieman" will pull it off.

Be of no mistake. If or when some iteration of this movie comes to pass in real time in America, that "boogieman" will not be Russia or China. Or any other State enemy. It will be the globalist Deep State cabal rooted right here at home.
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th December 2023 at 12:24.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (16th December 2023), Bill Ryan (15th December 2023), ClearWater (15th December 2023), Eva2 (15th December 2023), Ewan (15th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Harmony (17th December 2023), jaybee (15th December 2023), Jim_Duyer (22nd December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th December 2023), Miller (15th December 2023), mizo (15th December 2023), palehorse (16th December 2023), Reinhard (16th December 2023), Satori (16th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2023), sunwings (17th December 2023), The KMan (18th December 2023), Tintin (17th December 2023), Yoda (15th December 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,429 times in 1,677 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

I watched this movie yesterday. It has all the earmarks of a b-movie, except was produced with an a-movie cast (Julia Roberts, Ethan Hawke, Kevin Bacon, Mahershala Ali). This is the most blatant spoon-fed predictive-programing entertainment I've ever seen. There is nothing subliminal about it. Even more interesting, the movie was produced by Barack and Michelle Obama (huh?). It's almost as if they are out in the open, in the broad daylight, announcing... This is the plan, folks. Don't say we didn't warn you.... Save for the false-flag component, there is absolutely nothing subtle about this production at all, i.e., the program foreshadows underlying (and unfounded) racial tensions, the implication that Russia (or possibly China or North Korea) are behind the attack on America, and provides an explicit blueprint of how "the boogieman" will pull it off.

Be of no mistake. If or when some iteration of this movie comes to pass in real time in America, that "boogieman" will not be Russia or China. Or any other State enemy. It will be the globalist Deep State cabal rooted right here at home.
    This movie almost merits its own thread, or maybe a mention in the mind-control thread. Underlying the blatant predictive programing, the more subtle programing depicts the following worldview:

The character with the highest morals, who keeps his head and maintains some degree of community and humanity during the meltdown, is Black. I have no problem with this by itself, except the writers portray all the White characters just the opposite. The White protagonists isolate into their own interests, are narcissistic, and self-serving--and in short, somewhat unjustly privileged. Whereas George (the Black protagonist) doesn't turn his back on strangers even at risk to his daughter and himself. In contrast, Danny, the White gun-clinging prepper (a stereotype that knocks you square on the head), is willing to kill a long-time friend before sharing a couple iodine pills with a sick teen.

The underlying implication is White people are self-serving and can't be trusted. George's daughter, the jaded young Black woman whose snarky attitude and sharp wit, influenced (presumably and by implication) by the hard-knocks of institutional racism, explicitly says so. White people can't be trusted. I'm actually somewhat surprised the authors, to their credit, bestow Julia Robert's character with some redeeming qualities at the end--she is obviously struggling with (what I would argue as) socially-engineered racial divisiveness, isolated individual identity, and atomized self-interest. But in the end she is self-reflective and acknowledges her shortcomings.

As for Ethan Hawke's character (who is such an unsubstantial character I don't even recall his name); he is utterly emasculated, weak, and cowardly, and has no clue whatsoever what is going on. If it weren't for Amanda (Robert's character), the family would have perished ten times over during the course of the film. Hawke's character, however (who teaches at the college level and presumably is not incompetent) is nonetheless completely vacuous, absent, and helpless and says so himself when he is begging the prepper for medicine for his son. According to the writers, this scene (among others) provides a glimpse of how men in society will behave after sh*t hits the fan. While George maintains his humanity, Hawke's character abandons a woman in need on the roadside, and, later admits, "...I have no idea what I'm supposed to do right now. I can barely do anything without my my cell phone and GPS. I am a useless man." This character is a quintessential copy of Henry Kissinger's idea of a "useless eater" if ever there was one.

The privileged White children in the film are vacuous and fully removed from reality and are quasi non-functional humans without social media and mediated entertainment. The young Black woman and Amanda, both jaded and bitter, are well entrenched in reality and well aware of what's going on, but are suspicious and distrusting of each other throughout, just as the authors would have us believe is normal.

I'm not suggesting these are not human traits, nor are they necessarily implausible scenarios. But this movie is a prime example of how prejudices and pre-conceived conceptions are engineered.
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th December 2023 at 17:04.

22. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (16th December 2023), Antagenet (19th December 2023), Bill Ryan (15th December 2023), ClearWater (15th December 2023), ErtheVessel (15th December 2023), Eva2 (15th December 2023), Ewan (15th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Franny (17th December 2023), Harmony (17th December 2023), I am B (15th December 2023), Inversion (15th December 2023), jaybee (15th December 2023), Kuperkai (17th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th December 2023), Miller (15th December 2023), mountain_jim (15th December 2023), palehorse (16th December 2023), Pam (17th December 2023), Reinhard (16th December 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2023), The KMan (18th December 2023), Tintin (17th December 2023), Yoda (15th December 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,032 times in 2,211 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    This movie almost merits its own thread, or maybe a mention in the mind-control thread. Underlying the blatant predictive programing, the more subtle programing depicts the following worldview:

The character with the highest morals, who keeps his head and maintains some degree of community and humanity during the meltdown, is Black. I have no problem with this by itself, except the writers portray all the White characters just the opposite. The White protagonists isolate into their own interests, are narcissistic, and self-serving--and in short, somewhat unjustly privileged. Whereas George (the Black protagonist) doesn't turn his back on strangers even at risk to his daughter and himself. In contrast, Danny, the White gun-clinging prepper (a stereotype that knocks you square on the head), is willing to kill a long-time friend before sharing a couple iodine pills with a sick teen.

The underlying implication is White people are self-serving and can't be trusted. George's daughter, the jaded young Black woman whose snarky attitude and sharp wit, influenced (presumably and by implication) by the hard-knocks of institutional racism, explicitly says so. White people can't be trusted. I'm actually somewhat surprised the authors, to their credit, bestow Julia Robert's character with some redeeming qualities at the end--she is obviously struggling with (what I would argue as) socially-engineered racial divisiveness, isolated individual identity, and atomized self-interest. But in the end she is self-reflective and acknowledges her shortcomings.

As for Ethan Hawke's character (who is such an unsubstantial character I don't even recall his name); he is utterly emasculated, weak, and cowardly, and has no clue whatsoever what is going on. If it weren't for Amanda (Robert's character), the family would have perished ten times over during the course of the film. Hawke's character, however (who teaches at the college level and presumably is not incompetent) is nonetheless completely vacuous, absent, and helpless and says so himself when he is begging the prepper for medicine for his son. According to the writers, this scene (among others) provides a glimpse of how men in society will behave after sh*t hits the fan. While George maintains his humanity, Hawke's character abandons a woman in need on the roadside, and, later admits, "...I have no idea what I'm supposed to do right now. I can barely do anything without my my cell phone and GPS. I am a useless man." This character is a quintessential copy of Henry Kissinger's idea of a "useless eater" if ever there was one.

The privileged White children in the film are vacuous and fully removed from reality and are quasi non-functional humans without social media and mediated entertainment. The young Black woman and Amanda, both jaded and bitter, are well entrenched in reality and well aware of what's going on, but are suspicious and distrusting of each other throughout, just as the authors would have us believe is normal.

I'm not suggesting these are not human traits, nor are they necessarily implausible scenarios. But this movie is a prime example of how prejudices and pre-conceived conceptions are engineered.

That was an excellent analysis thanks....

when I watched it the other night without seeing any comments or reviews beforehand - I viewed it mainly on a surface, artistic level but clearly there is a deeper and more sinister level below the surface ...

To let you know there IS a thread about the film Leave the World Behind - here

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2023), ClearWater (15th December 2023), Eva2 (15th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Harmony (17th December 2023), Kuperkai (17th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th December 2023), Miller (15th December 2023), mountain_jim (15th December 2023), palehorse (16th December 2023), Pam (17th December 2023), Reinhard (16th December 2023), T Smith (15th December 2023), The KMan (18th December 2023), Tintin (20th December 2023), Yoda (16th December 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/status/17...254234376?s=20

So could one conclude we are safe till spring of 2024?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cruissser For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th December 2023), Harmony (17th December 2023), I am B (18th December 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th December 2023), mountain_jim (9th January 2024), Pam (13th April 2024), Reinhard (16th December 2023), The KMan (18th December 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,044 times in 342 posts

Now THIS is predictive programming towards cyberattacks.

I personally I'm preety sure it'll be the next "pandemic" now. The question now is it's magnitude.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2023), ClearWater (20th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th December 2023), Franny (17th December 2023), Harmony (17th December 2023), mountain_jim (9th January 2024), Pam (17th December 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,013 times in 1,732 posts

How it begun

"Gamergate" 9 years old video!

https://www.youtube.com/@SyrianGirlpartisan

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ClearWater (20th December 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th December 2023), Harmony (20th December 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Predictive programming in video games/Movies/Popular culture

• Leave the Predictive Programming Behind:

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (30th December 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

• CIA Spy On WW3, Jeffrey Epstein, Israel-Hamas, AI & Social Media Brainwashing | Andrew Bustamante:

We're delving deep into the unsettling realities of our chaotic world with former CIA spy, Andrew Bustamante. As we face an increasingly complex and confusing era, understanding the tactics and strategies used to manipulate public opinion has never been more crucial.

In this episode, we examine the distressing prospect of America turning against itself and the increasing potential for war. Andrew shares his ideas on how external attacks on our system could ironically unify us, but also how these threats are being weaponized to destabilize America. We look at the concept of World War 3 and it not being fought on traditional battlefields, but through proxy wars and influence campaigns that target our resources, dominance, and global standing.

It’s near impossible that you are not impacted on various levels by the role of the internet in accelerating the velocity of information. We’re in a time where enabling psychological manipulation on an unprecedented scale is happening right now as we speak.

How will you protect yourself? Will you learn how to think through novel problems and utilize opposing narratives against each other to discover the truth?

By the end of this episode, you’ll learn how to anchor yourself, make clear-headed decisions, and avoid the trap of emotional decision-making. In listening to both sides of the political spectrum and finding common ground, we can cut through the 'fog of war' and discern truth from noise.

Andrew Bustamante delivers invaluable insights from his time as a CIA spy, offering a unique perspective on the truth about Jeffrey Epstein, conspiracy theories, porn and sexpionage that will shock you!

Ready for a mind-blowing episode? Subscribe, like, comment, and share to help us spread these vital conversations.

Find your Spy Superpower with Andrew Here: everydayspy.com/spyquiz

[0:00:00] Introductions to WW3 & Civil War
    [0:14:20] Decoding Chaos: Thinking Strategies
    [0:57:30] Target People With Truth
    [1:07:51] Unpacking Israel-Hamas
    [2:15:10] 2024 Presidential Election
    [2:33:00] Social Media Brainwashing
    [2:44:07] Epstein CIA Conspiracy Theories
    [2:56:06] Falling for Sexpionage

Powerful Insights From Andrew Bustamante:

“At our core we are a fighting culture. It’s one of our biggest flaws and it’s one of our biggest strengths.”

“Emotional decision making is what the human brain wants to do, [...] because emotional decisions require less cognitive ability, less calories, less time and is easier…”

“Truth includes facts and beliefs, and facts excludes beliefs.”

“The way that you defeat extremism is by taking out the first step in the ladder.”

“When most people reference World War 3 happening, what they’re actually talking about is a nuclear war similar to how World War 2 ended. Wars evolve like people evolve, and if you’ve seen the evolution of technology you can imagine how much more advanced World War 3 would be than World War 2…”

00:00:27 Destabilizing the United States is difficult due to a strong unifying culture; historical events like 9/11 showcased unity in the face of attack.
    00:02:33 World War III is happening through proxy wars globally, involving major powers influencing conflicts in third countries to increase their own power and influence.
    00:08:47 Covert influence campaigns aim not to promote a specific belief but to create confusion and chaos, degrading unity and decision-making.
    00:11:15 The velocity of information on social media exacerbates confusion, and covert influence campaigns exploit emotional reasoning, manipulating people's cognitive biases.
    00:16:22 To navigate complex issues like elections and conflicts, individuals must map the terrain, understand emotional decision-making, and gather diverse sources of information to offset bias.
    00:23:17 Reverse azimuth in information space involves listening to both left-leaning and right-leaning news, finding commonalities to establish a foundation of truth.
    00:25:04 Slowing down information velocity and reducing volume is crucial to overcome confusion and identify true facts in intelligence analysis.
    00:27:40 Analysis involves cross-referencing information, while synthesis actively fills gaps and missing spots in understanding complex issues.
    00:32:14 Having a defined goal, such as maximizing human flourishing and minimizing suffering, serves as a crucial guide in navigating and understanding different perspectives.
    00:37:36 Relationships, even when transactional, benefit from temporarily adopting and understanding others' frames of reference before presenting alternative viewpoints.
    00:44:28 Analytical overlay and priming play crucial roles in information processing, influencing perspectives and reactions.
    00:49:55 In espionage and information handling, maintaining information superiority involves not disclosing the full extent of one's understanding.
    00:53:30 In full transparency mode, overexplaining and discussing both known and unknown aspects can strengthen relationships and understanding.
    00:57:45 Building a successful business (or mission) often involves presenting facts, adapting to existing beliefs, and reaching people where they currently are.
    01:00:47 Personal values and integrity matter; selling what is believed to be needed, rather than just what customers want, can lead to a fulfilling entrepreneurial journey.
    01:04:39 Understanding the 80/20 rule in marketing is crucial; whether focusing on what people want or need, 80% may not complete the process.
    01:05:46 The moral dilemma in marketing lies in how you drive people towards the desired outcome, as achieving the outcome is key to creating lasting impact.
    01:07:20 Getting people to a win quickly is essential; if they don't feel a positive direction within about 60 minutes, they might not stick with it.
    01:08:01 Analyzing the Israel-Hamas conflict involves understanding historical roots, political decisions, and the complex dynamics of the region.
    01:22:09 The Israel-Palestine conflict is a complex interplay of historical, political, and economic factors, exacerbated by international perspectives and media coverage.
    01:36:22 Andrew Bustamante expresses a pro-Israel stance, emphasizing the strategic importance of Israel to the United States for economic and military advantages globally.
    01:39:37 Bustamante calls for a two-state solution, recognizing the need to support both Israel and Palestine economically and infrastructurally to foster peace.
    01:43:11 Examining the cultural mindset, Bustamante highlights the ladder of radicalization and the role of validating injustices in fueling extremism.
    01:46:06 Acknowledging the generational impact since October 7th, Bustamante stresses the importance of addressing past mistakes, validating injustices, and investing in healing for a sustainable solution.
    01:48:23 Bustamante urges the need for the U.S. to actively engage in resolving the Israel-Palestine conflict, emphasizing the benefits of connecting with the Muslim world for global security and unity.
    01:49:31 Understanding the mindset is crucial in conflict resolution; addressing religious angles and finding connections are essential.
    01:50:14 The goal should be to make Palestinians feel in control of their destiny for a sustainable solution.
    01:51:08 Off-ramps are necessary in negotiations to avoid escalation; creating empowering narratives for conflicting parties is crucial.
    01:52:37 Exploring historical connections between different faiths may contribute to building a more united vision for the region.
    01:55:10 Prioritizing economic incentives over religious solutions can be more effective in fostering cooperation between Israel and Palestine.
    02:11:03 The societal pyramid involves levels of individualism, tribalism, and the state, where ascending implies giving up freedoms for efficiencies.
    02:15:16 Preparing for potential outcomes of the 2024 election, either Trump or Biden winning, is crucial for individuals, acknowledging a distressingly high probability of a challenging trajectory.
    02:23:16 Trump is not considered an existential threat, and the term "existential threat" should be used judiciously, distinguishing it from perilous threats.
    02:28:02 Having a plan for various election outcomes is emphasized, indicating a preparedness to leave the United States if the country takes a turn for the worse.
    02:29:01 Expressing a preference for a level-headed, centrist leader like Nikki Haley, highlighting the potential benefits of diversity in leadership, but recognizing challenges in the current political landscape.
    02:32:57 Social media manipulation during the election cycle is expected, with concerns about coordinating groups linking social media with intelligence agencies.
    02:33:24 Social media is seen as entertainment, not journalism. Cooperation between social media platforms and national security aims to protect against foreign threats to American economics.
    02:38:30 AI's potential to produce manipulated content, such as deepfake videos, raises concerns about misinformation and the need for mechanisms like blockchain to verify authenticity.
    02:42:22 Awareness of AI's impact on society, including its potential for manipulation, is crucial for individuals to navigate the evolving landscape.
    02:45:08 Epstein's access to influential figures on both sides of the political spectrum and involvement in compromising activities suggests potential foreign intelligence exploitation, rather than a CIA operation.
    02:54:44 Spies often understand and accept vices, including drugs, greed, and sex, as part of their lifestyle and training.
    02:57:32 CIA rules out fame and greed as vices for its officers, focusing on understanding and managing the human vice of sex.
    03:00:45 Avoiding engagement in sex helps prevent compromise and allows the CIA to institutionalize cases, ensuring long-term loyalty.
    03:01:39 Spies are skilled at forming true connections, making them adept at sexual relationships, but it can lead to struggles in personal relationships.
    03:06:06 Certain life phases, like financial needs, relationship issues, and health concerns, make individuals more susceptible to being flipped by intelligence agencies.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th January 2024 at 22:24.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (10th January 2024), Matthew (8th January 2024), mountain_jim (9th January 2024)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,389 times in 4,092 posts

CIA Spy On WW3, Jeffrey Epstein, Israel-Hamas, AI & Social Media Brainwashing | Andrew Bustamante:
    How will you protect yourself? Will you learn how to think through novel problems and utilize opposing narratives against each other to discover the truth?

We look at the concept of World War 3 and it not being fought on traditional battlefields, but through proxy wars and influence campaigns that target our resources, dominance, and global standing.

Cherry picked quotes from the above in the wrong order. Commenting to bump and also to make a lazy bookmark for myself. Note to self: this looks good.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th January 2024), Harmony (10th January 2024)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've not seen the whole film but this clip is an eye-opener.
    2.20 mins.
    Text -
    Predictive programming in a movie from 1981 called Early Warning.

Here is the whole film .
    https://archive.org/details/early-warning-1981_202201

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Harmony (13th April 2024), kudzy (12th April 2024), pabranno (13th April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread