+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who has seen AND photographed a UFO ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,294 times in 3,172 posts

Default Who has seen AND photographed a UFO ?

Many people have seen UFOS. Not so easy to photograph them
    I would only like to hear from actual members here at Avalon who have UFO photographs of their own sightings and are willing to show them.
    ty
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 27th July 2023 at 01:43.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

arwen (27th July 2023), Casey Claar (27th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2023), pounamuknight (27th July 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th July 2023), Seeclearly (27th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2023), Szymon (27th July 2023), T Smith (29th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Default Re: Who has seen AND photographed a UFO ?

Cape Town, South Africa, 2013.

First image - in the night sky, cityscape not visible below

Click image for larger version

Name:	005.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	51355

Zoomed in:

Name:  00001.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  20.0 KB

Name:  00001a.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  80.6 KB

Post update to add some context:

The object was stationary in the night sky. It was there for about 15 minutes, one of the few times I could grab my camera and get a very amateur shot of it. It simply blinked out of view in an instant after hanging out there for a short while.

There was no media coverage, no-one else had seen it, but I saw it and it was definitely a Something. There was a LOT of that type of activity around Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa, during that time period but always very quick, fleeting things. This one was unusual in that it hung out in the sky completely still. I am not sure how long it was there before I saw it, but as soon as I saw it, it stayed about 15 minutes and then literally disappeared in an instant with no movement. Just blinked out of sight.
    Last edited by arwen; 27th July 2023 at 03:16.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Artemesia (27th July 2023), Casey Claar (27th July 2023), Dick (27th July 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (27th July 2023), Ivanhoe (27th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2023), pounamuknight (27th July 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th July 2023), Seeclearly (27th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (27th July 2023), Szymon (27th July 2023), T Smith (29th July 2023), thepainterdoug (27th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,600 times in 5,660 posts

Hi Doug,
    Im out skywatching again but nothing observed this past week so far. I believe you seen the past video collection on Youtube already so here is one with snapshots. Cheers...

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

arwen (27th July 2023), Casey Claar (27th July 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (27th July 2023), Helvetic (27th July 2023), Ivanhoe (27th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2023), pounamuknight (27th July 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (27th July 2023), Seeclearly (27th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (27th July 2023), Szymon (27th July 2023), thepainterdoug (27th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,665 times in 306 posts

Here are some good ones from my collection..

This is one of a large cloud camoflaged lightship (enormous) photographed at ECETI Ranch in Trout Lake on their opening weekend last year (photo taken early morning of May 7, 2022). It was incredibly rainy and wet the night before this image was taken, I was the only person there camping in a tent. Had some very potent dreamstate encounters including waking up completely rotated 180 degrees in my tent. The next morning the skies cleared for a brief time and I went out to do yoga in the Pleiadian circle in the center of the field and spotted this enormous craft. Yes, it looks similar to a lenticular cloud. However Mt Adams is far off to the left of this image and lenticulars form as a pressure phenomenon OVER a tall peak, not as a formation like this that is cloaked in other cumulous clouds.

The last photo is probably one of my favorite ones in my collection of interdimensional contact in progress. This photo was taken on New Years weekend in 2008 in the center of the Valle Caldera crater in New Mexico, basically very near Bandelier NM and the Los Alamos National Labs. This area is totally closed to the public for most of the year, but this particular winter they opened it up for just a few days to cross country ski and snowshoe visitation only, right in the core of the caldera. I am photographed here by my husband with my toddler son in a backpack carrier while 3 months pregnant with my daughter. We did not see any image like this in the field experience of this event, but it was certainly a very powerful trip and my major spontaneous kundalini awakening and subsequent 'TOTAL RECALL' type memory recovery of my use in the government eugenics projects happened just a year later in 2009.

I will say, if you feel the need to 'explain away' or 'debunk' these images that I have lovingly and bravely shared here with the intent of conscious collaboration with the benevolent ET phenomena and enlightened contact with extraterrestrial intelligences that are ALSO present in our time matrix along with the negative types that are more often documented and discussed, then that is *yours* and <<NOT MINE>>. I share these photos with the intent for them to be received as the highest possible expression of your own divine consciousness awakening into the vastness of the cosmic forces we are interacting with as humans, and hope that you will respect that. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	eceticraft1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	577.0 KB
ID:	51358   Click image for larger version

Name:	eceticraft2.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	549.5 KB
ID:	51359   Click image for larger version

Name:	vallecalderalightform.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	51360  

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

arwen (27th July 2023), Casey Claar (27th July 2023), Dick (27th July 2023), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (27th July 2023), Ivanhoe (27th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th July 2023), pounamuknight (27th July 2023), Seeclearly (27th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th July 2023), Szymon (27th July 2023), thepainterdoug (27th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

I've seen a lot... but only took a pic of one I didn't see at the time the photo was taken -
    follow the links.
    Last edited by meeradas; 27th July 2023 at 13:48. Reason: style/de-space

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

arwen (28th July 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (28th July 2023), Seeclearly (27th July 2023), thepainterdoug (28th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,857 times in 4,354 posts

I've had over two-dozen UFO sightings over the years. The last one was in 2016 (posted here). On two occasions I did take pictures.

The first was a night-time shot, about 1989. It shows a series of interesting but fairly ambiguous white "blobs" in close formation. Don't have that one in a digital format, only a print (black and white). I seem to have misplaced that though -- it maybe in a box in the attic and (seriously) I cannot be arsed to go find it right now!

The second picture is even more disappointing than that, yet more interesting at the same time. This was a daytime sighting, December 5th, 1990. A Wednesday afternoon, at approximately 3.15pm. (I'm consulting my old "experiences" notebook for these details). I had pulled up to a friend's house to see if he was in. This was in a relatively dense urban area, and a busy residential street full of terraced housing. A lot of traffic around -- school was just out. But I was lucky and managed to park right outside his house. I walked to the door and rang the bell. He wasn't in. No one was in. In fact, there was no one around at all...

that's when everything turned weird.

I noticed, all of a sudden, everything was quiet. The road was empty, with no pedestrians, and NO traffic. Where the hell did everyone go?! This was a distinct twilight zone sort of sensation. Then faintly at first, but steadily rising, I heard a weird noise in the distance. It was coming from above. In my notebook I've written "loud growling/grating noise". Imagine a tumble-drier filled with something like paper-clips and turned up to max.

Then, emerging over the rooftops -- in fact right over the top of my friend's house -- and a thousand feet in the air directly above me, was a large silver cigar-shaped object. It was like nothing I'd seen before. Definitely not a plane; there were no windows, and no wings. It was slightly tapered however to the rear end, where a strange appendage was attached. Now I think about it, this object was not dissimilar to a tic-tac. It was smooth all around and gleamed like stainless steal.

For a few seconds I stared at this thing, probably mouth wide open. Then I snapped out of it. I was working as a photographer at the time and I had all my gear in the car! So I raced to the car and grabbed my camera, aimed and 'click'. The craft had passed me and travelled a little ways down the road by the time I photographed it, but I know the craft was in frame when I took that picture -- but the next day when I developed it in the dark room, nothing. An empty street, empty sky, nothing there at all.

Years later I created this crude digital mock up of this sighting. This is not the street it took place on, but it was similar to this. The craft is about as close as I can get it.

I did NOT imagine this sighting. Like I did not imagine the world falling still and all the traffic (inexplicably) vanishing just before it appeared. Afterward I asked round a few friends, but no one heard anything about a sighting, and there was nothing in the papers about it. This giant noisy thing had just buzzed a busy urban area, but apparently only I saw it! It was as if for a few moments I had stepped into a parallel reality to witness this craft, because I swear, this busy street was absolutely empty -- the whole world seemed to be -- while this was going on.

It was in many ways the same as a different sighting I'd had the previous year, also in broad daylight, and in a busy urban area. More so on this occasion as it took place on the streets of a major city -- in a traffic jam at rush hour. There's a longer post about that sighting here. Below is a digital mock up of that one:

Anyway, I certainly didn't "imagine" all the other sightings because with two of them I had witnesses, one a friend, the other my Dad. They were not "UFO people", they didn't know about this subject and didn't want to know! But they saw what I saw, Oh yes. When two bright red orbs floated silently over our house one night, I called my Dad to the window urgently -- I really wanted him to see it (I prayed he would)... and he did, and he went pale, and he would never speak of it again. Ever.

There are a number of experiencers right now posting their encounters on the forum. I went through a lot of same stuff 30 years ago. UFOs, both day and night. Waking up in bed to Greys standing around me. Waking up not in my bed but somewhere else with Greys standing around me. Being shown human/alien hybrid babies floating in a tank. Lying on a metal table screaming my lungs out until a little creature sticks me in the ear with a long metallic instrument and -- lights out. Being levitated through my bedroom wall in a tractor-beam to be lifted up to god knows where. Looking out the window of a spaceship and seeing...I don't really want to say. Walking around day to day, down the street, at work, in the supermarket, with little grey/blue beings following me, watching and studying everything I do, and vicariously experiencing what I do through my eyes. Physical visitations and astral excursions to places not on this planet/dimension. All of that and more. Not imagined, and not a delusion. For real -- I bore both mental and physical scars.

But with the help of a powerful medium this all ended. We appealed together to a higher power, or just my higher self, and in a manner of speaking pressed the "opt-out" button. I couldn't cope with it any more, I couldn't live. And just like that, with a snap of the fingers, it ceased. It all went away. Subconsciously I'd invited these "visitors" to me. I learned a great deal -- and saw far more than I could ever imagine (and than I bargained for). The net result was a nervous wreck. I was on the verge of a breakdown. But for that intervention, I might not have made it.

It's been twenty-plus years since my last encounter, but they're still out there, I feel it. Every now and again I have a UFO sighting -- like in 2016. Short and sweet with nothing else happening. A reminder perhaps they're not completely gone.

Name:	ufostreet1990_3.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	204.2 KB
ID:	51364  
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

arwen (28th July 2023), Bluegreen (28th July 2023), Seeclearly (27th July 2023), thepainterdoug (27th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 times in 233 posts

I've seen a lot since I was 4 or 5 . Some pretty remarkable. The most spectacular is at MUFON # 81208.
    Anyway only 3 we're filmed .First one , although to my eye was practical in my backyard ,( after I wished it there), when videoed appeared only as a tiny speck ,so not worth showing t.b.h.
    The last one ,happened this January, one of my first posts here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1539324

Then the year before an odd one , not a pic. of the craft as such more a communication.
    I saw from the kitchen window a distant light randomly moving , I ran to get my phone .Put it on video & went to the window but it had gone .So went back to living room & quickly noted what I saw , ' u.f.o. ,3 red / pinky,yellowy lights making triangle shape' .Later I just checked my phone . There was no video of an empty sky however ther was an graphic image of a pink triangular shape .
    Blew my mind , & I'm normally very calm at sightings , felt like clear communication.
    The pic. should be 'pointing ' to the right ,it uploaded the wrong orientation.
    Apologies for formatting, I work off a tablet & it's can be tricky to use.

Name:	20210702_221942~2.jpg
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	51376  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

arwen (28th July 2023), thepainterdoug (28th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I went digging through my computer file archives and photo CDs and found a few more images of anomalous encounters and such.

Yesterday I posted a story about my awakening as a Targeted individual, in the thumbnail images below are a few pics taken about 2 months after those events transpired. After being released from the facility near White Sands Base New Mexico, I felt compelled to get a job as a waitress at a restauraunt in Old Town Albuquerque. This restauraunt, The High Noon Saloon, was in a very old building that used to be a brothel and gambling hall. In my research in approximately 2012, I came across another insider who claimed that this particular restauraunt was a well known CIA and Dulse Base surface interfacer hang out. I will say I had many strange occurances here in the 10 days I worked there as a waitress being paid a 'legal' wage of $2.50/hr because I was a 'tipped' employee and the business was not required to pay more. As a member of the old town community, I ended up getting a chance to go on the Old Town Ghost Tour in October. Some of these images below are taken from that evening. There are two of a ghost manifesting into form behind a gift shop that also used to be a brothel, where a woman was murdered. The first image shows the blue sparks begining to manifest in a window/doorway then the second its more fully formed and also there is strange electrical sparking coming from a drainpipe near the gate. We then wandered as a group down the alleyway and I was in a really strange headspace, basically felt my whole body vibrating, pin pricks all over, felt like I was going to explode. My husband, who worked as a professional photographer at one point in his life, took some images of me where I basically appear to be unable to fully hold a solid 3D form, sort of de-materializing. It was a very strange experience but by then par for the course for all that had transpired in 2009.

The other images are from a campsite along the Colorado River, near the Dewey bridge and the town featured in the paranormal dimension film 'vanishing point', basically just north of the town of Moab, Utah, which mk survivor Elise E. documents extensively as a common vortex point for projects people in her accounts.

I will attach the (long) narrative story of a night of ET/extradimensional contact that ensued the night we camped here. These pictures were taken the next morning, when I was obviously really weirded out by all that had happened to me that night. the first picture shows our tent and campsite, with some greenish sun lens flare. I am not in this picture. the next picture shows me now in the tent looking for something, with a really pronounced green beam of light hovering above me. Same conditions, same camera settings, but now I am in the image after a night of alien encounters and clearly some light-frequency manifestation is being picked up by the digital camera.

Anyhow, yes these pics are kind of obtuse and perhaps could be 'explained away' by any logic or reasoning that a mind seeking to delete the reality of other dimensional contact from its fragile comprehension or fear of such. But, given ALL that happened to me the year these images were taken, I can tell you that they are fully legit examples captured on digital form of the energy and frequency manifestations that are typical after interdimensional contact has been inititated.

Originally published on my blog Artemesia Speaks in 2011

The Arrival of an Anomaly

In July of 2009, after a long and drawn out series of precipitous events, my immediate and personally chosen/created family and I began a circuitous journey out of the depths of postpartum depression, through the deserts of the Southwest and onward to the Pacific Northwest and a corresponding centerpiece of experience that traversed the unknown, paranormal, ghostly and extradimensional.

In the weeks preceding our departure for a ‘vacation’ from our ordinary lives, which at that time consisted of endless work hours for my husband on various big time Hollywood film productions [Terminator Salvation, The Book of Eli, Game, The Spy Next Door, among others], and for me, likewise seemingly endless days at home muddling through housekeeping, meals, yard work, museum trips and zoo outings with the children, all amidst the massive uncovering and ‘total recall’ experience of droves of traumatic memories of my childhood, job-related traumas from my career as a paramedic, federal law enforcement officer, backcountry search and rescue ranger, and hospital patient safety advocate. Add on to that two prior suicide attempts over the last year for myself, a prescription for Zoloft, some ‘alternative healer’ tablets labeled ‘Siddhi energetics’ (should have read the label!) and plenty of high-quality Hollywood-supplied marijuana to get through the really bad days, and an ‘attachment healing’ practitioner who practiced hold/restraint therapy and mandatory eye contact to the point of tantrums for my son, well, we were pretty much set up for an amazing trip, to say the least.

In the last hour before we left, I felt compelled by the strange presence that had been with me for months, if not years, by that point, to arrange every last detail in rainbow colors. The Lego’s all had to be sorted into the perfect spectrum of ROY G. BIV, and likewise the clothing in the drawers, the books on the shelf, seemingly, the very writing on the wall was readied to go ’somewhere’ over the rainbow. As a final preparation, the harlequin mask, which had brought back from Venice for me as a gift by my super-scientist pediatric geneticist mother from one of her long voyages away from the inanities of mothering me back when I was 14 and she felt she, ‘had better things to do’, was carefully protected in my Jimi Hendrix and Woodstock logo inscribed guitar case, along with all the freshly picked homegrown organic garlic from my garden. Why? Because they guarded the box of writings that I had begun creating at 14, when all the strangeness started. And it was the presence of these works, and uncovering what had created them, that blew off the veil and unleashed the portals that had ushered in my burgeoning self-awareness, and along with it some kind of anomalous presence, this time in fully manifested form.

After heading north through the New Mexican desert, we arrived at a small town that served as the gateway point for places like Dulce, NM and the underground oil wells, among other sorts of rumored facilities, which litter that region. Needing to go to the restroom, we chose a most apropos place, my ‘eyesight’ turned on to -- offering that other dimensional view that quickly dusts off the connecting link to something otherworldly, drawing one to the exact place one needs to be. Like John Lennon would say, once one taps in to that, “there isn’t anywhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be, it’s easy.” The Triangle Café it was called, sporting a green triangle logo adorned with a jaunty looking cherry, just offset within the confines of the geometry. And feeling not entirely unlike Laura Palmer in Twin Peaks, I entered the diner to use the restroom. On my way out, I was called to notice a curious sort of newsletter of the homegrown variety, printed on brightly colored fluorescent paper, lurking on top of a stack of real estate listing magazines placed on a rack. Having used just this kind of stationary myself for some other weird missions and writings of late, it drew me in like the provocative ruse it was meant to be.

Later on, driving down the highway past Shiprock and the four corners, it became clear why it was meant for me. A strange little article detailed the curious invention of a woman who had created a device in her home that created abundant energy, just flowing like a windmill in a tornado. I laughed maniacally to myself, scaring my husband, for I knew just what this sort of invention, and the curses it brought, was like. It was me. And yet not. For ‘the others’ I could now sense in my head and around me made it clear that the torrid flow of anger, self-hatred, incessant compulsion to clean the house, myself, everything, recycle, reuse, re-read old journals, re-explore the past, negate my self importance in the name of unfulfilled sacrifice or whatever it was that tormented me in all those prequel moments of that year, THAT was the generator. THAT was the battery. THAT was the device these beings I knew were both inadvertently and explicitly referencing. And when it flowed so strong, like a diamond-find gusher in the desert, good enough to risk leaving a homegrown newsletter on fluorescent paper about at the cherry-laden Triangle Café to remind me of it, well, that is when THEY made their entrance. And so, the anomalous ones, arrived.

We pulled in late afternoon to one of my oddly favorite spots, despite the heady energy it radiates, alongside the Colorado River near the Dewey Bridge, not far from the literal ghost town of Cisco, made famous in the movie, ‘The Vanishing Point’. We set up camp, played with mud alongside the river with the kids, made a lovely dinner on our stove, and as the sky lit up orange and pink, we watched the first post-solstice moon rise like a gigantic spaceship, not unlike the scenes of the flesh fair balloon in the film, “Artificial Intelligence”, looming above the towering cliffs of Kayenta sandstone. As my photographer husband took shots of me smoking cigarettes in the foreground of La Luna, me mocking that I was, “ready for my close-up Mr. De Mille,” I began to have a grave sense of unease and foreboding.
    Immediately before we had locked up our house, I made a final attempt to break free from the chains of sorrow that held me: making a plea to the beyond, I drew chalk pictures on our round outdoor fireplace grill, burned some diary entries recently written about my long and sordid tales of trauma, and drowned it all in a sea of coca-cola. Using a classic ‘grey’ alien toy, fashioned cheerfully out of bright green plastic, and an unusual miniature doll play figurine outfitted in my favorite colors of purple and green and bright pink, I indicated to the ‘whatever-it-was’ that I’d felt nearby in my darker moments of recall, that I was ready, whatever it brought, to have it out, once and for all, in person. However, as the moon rose that night and the communications began, I was lead to remember those scenes of Larana arising in the moon-craft in the final scenes of MIB, and I wasn’t so sure I was ready. But yet, I was. For all those moments of hands in the blood, needles in the vein of those I hoped to save, yet drew away their life blood for a ‘test’ presumptuous enough to think it might rescue them from their fate, for all those lingering thoughts of abandonment and worthlessness from those days of being forgotten at school, at daycare, at home and in hotel rooms across the globe in the name of ‘the latest discovery’ of the human genome and its diseased states, THIS was why I WAS ready. Why it must go forward.

As a four-year-old child I remembered watching TV, transfixed, late into the night and past my usual bedtime, watching Big Bird and an Egyptian boy wander around the Natural History Museum in New York City singing, “I’m going to be a star, way up in the sky”. But before that Egyptian ghost could become that star he longed to be, he first had to complete a mission. Wander around that museum of haunted memories and complete some strange task. So too I must forge my way through, the thought-forms told me.

After the children were asleep and my husband had given up on our bizarre and often incomprehensible conversation, I stayed up, ready, waiting. As the minutes passed and my anxiety rose, I smoked more and more, cigarettes and Mary Jane alike, in a feeble effort to compose myself to a fitting level of internal preparedness. As one’s assemblage point and reference frame for the ordinary universe melts, to employ Castaneda’s terms for the morphology of consciousness required to encounter the active side of infinity, marijuana was, at that time in my life, a tool I used which afforded me just enough relief from the incessant naggings of reason and mind trauma to get a grip on the overall panorama that I knew lay ahead.
    I returned to the tent for a moment, seeking the familiar, reaffirming myself in the knowable framework of mosquito netting and rip-stop nylon, restful breaths of sleeping humans, and my warmer clothes. Outside, I saw four beings approach the tent. Two were tall, average human height, and two others were shorter, maybe 3-4 feet tall. In their hand, one of them carried a circular object covered with blue LED lights that went round and around, lighting up in rapid sequence. It was THEM. They came. In the flesh. Or rather, IN THE SHADOW.

The figures stopped at the edge of the dirt . Alongside our car, they paused, waiting: for me. I could see their outline quite clearly, sense their full conscious presence, and yet any details of their form were totally lost in shadow, they appeared to physically be little more that black silhouettes of shadow. I sensed they wanted me to come out, or perhaps they indicated this telepathically. Somehow, I just knew. Suddenly racked with panic, doubt set in. Were they really here, are they just other people in the campground, what do they want with me, is this really happening? A barrage of feelings and errant thoughts erupted in my mind space. As this happened, the beings slowly turned, took a few steps across the road and into the open field in the center of the campground road loop, and then… moved really fast and disappeared, to a VANISHING POINT. Just like when you turn off an older model television and the image sort of coalesces to a single, central point and then bleeps out of existence.

Wow. Beings who moved at a speed unlike any human I’ve ever seen. And yet, strangely, the group of four was like some kind of mirror in my own impression of them. Familiar. Like me? And yet obviously not. I asked myself, ‘could it be that they were ‘the other’ I’ve been thinking of, hearing, dreaming, cursing, beckoning, FEEDING with my recent energies?’ I stepped outside, sat down cross-legged, and chose to begin the dialogue.

In the hours of twilight night we ‘spoke’ with no words, a funny word play game and strategy of images and associations began. The clearest communication, one that repeated itself often like a familiar refrain we could both return to, was: ISE BEANSTALKING ABOUT BEANSTALKING, WOODSTALKING? PEASKEEPING PEASMASTER. The words likely make little sense, and yet the image of the Woodstock bird I’d painted on my guitar case, which had been important before I’d left the house, the idea of the snoopy bird ‘Woodstock’, a familiar friend, the literal place Woodstock, or rather White Lake, NY, where I had spent significant early connection moments in our family cabin as a child, and also the idea of ‘Jack and the Beanstalk,’ climbing the mysterious ladder to the unknown giants living ‘above’ in the other dimensions, as well as the more literal translation of ‘beings-talking’… it all made perfect sense. Add in the shirt I’d recently thought about buying that had a picture of a blender with little green things twirling, it took little effort to ‘visualize whirled peas’ and construct peacekeeping, peace, master. Visuals came through that also invoked a ships mast, and some kind of heir to an estate or claim to property, as in mast-heir.

Clearly, a hierarchy with a threat of danger and concerns for my personal safety was involved. With a little creativity, fantastically vivid imagery of my imagination or their artificial insertion, it was fully possible to follow a trail of fantastic meanings from what was clearly a palpable presence. The sudden appearance of literal toads hopping around in every direction also occurred, and in the morning, when three of the toads joined me in my physical world of ‘reality’, it was clear to me that they were but a reflection of a larger amphibioid presence that had left the indelible sensation of danger and caution on my psyche, the natural world simply mirroring this phenomenon.

Later that night, the opening beat from ‘Billy Jean’ turned on like a radio in my head as another shadow being, sporting a fedora similar to ones worn by the just-recently-deceased Michael Jackson, began strolling across the campground from the direction I’d seen the other beings depart towards. The red glow of his cigarette lit up and he entered the pit toilet nearby, and it ignited with light, as though someone was arc welding inside. Perhaps just a trick of a headlamp on the frosted glass paneling. Or was it the very vision of an angel being transformed into the infinite before my eyes, which was what I felt I was telepathically being ‘told’ to understand it as. Helpfully for my fragile psyche, the cannabis left a convenient cover of doubt under which to hide any ultimate and fully discernable answer to this visual conundrum, facilitating my assimilation back into the humdrum world my husband insists upon accepting and my children benefit from my acknowledgement of.

After hours of sustained contact, which hypnotherapy sessions have revealed included several moments of ‘inches away’ physical proximity, the rosy fingers of dawn began to rise over the arc of sky nestled between the canyon walls. I was ‘instructed’ to go to the river, strip naked, and cleanse myself of these foreign energies. As a final goodbye, moments before I followed through with this admonition, I saw four see-through yet discernable-at-the-edges figures walk out of the campground, who told me in my mind 'goodbye beans-talking’. Or was it been-stalking? Down at the river, I submerged myself in the cool dawn waters and removed an opal earring from my ear, tossing it into the flow. As it hit the water, an enormous spout of water and air and something else emerged. A fish perhaps? A HUGE fish big enough to generate about a 4-6 foot tall vortex of fluid? Whatever it was, it seemed to leap out at the reception of my humble gift, which I had offered not entirely by free choice, but because something nameless within compelled me to give it up. I was then ‘told’ to mark the place on the riverbanks where I had done this with the silver hook of the remaining earring piece, demarcating the boundary of this experience I had endured. A ‘time bomb’, I was told. Or at least a significant silver page marker in the time fields of my existence.

After packing up and eating some breakfast, which I declined, we drove off, heading Northbound. I slept deeply, only to awake in an even larger panoramic canyon of the lands that lay beyond my dreamscape. On the road out of Green River, the endless stretch of electric poles appeared like a trail of crosses, leading me to some kind of execution. The tattered bits of garbage bags tangled in barbed wire emerged in my vision like literal shadowed ghosts of all that oily waste our generation insisted upon having as a necessary component of the already sectioned off, divided, politically distorted landscape. Where else would we throw the trash, get rid of the unwanted dark yet capture it, but with barbed frequency fences which surround us and yet, for the most part, go unnoticed? This refuse itself, blatant and severe in my perception, was itself relegated to the status of some kind of irritating but necessary adjunct to existence as they punctuated the scenic and sweeping enormity of mountains, canyons, endless stretches of sand, and the yellow lined highway which, usefully, flowed in either of two directions, and yet delivered one, quite literally, to the middle of nowhere.

And that was where I knew I had stood. The middle of nowhere. The edge of time-space and the frontier -- a central point for some form of emissarial contact with the beings, organic and inorganic, mirrored shadows that they are, of the beyond. Rod Serling would be proud.

Name:	Dewey Bridge_ no anomaly test image (1).jpg
Views:	23
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	51383   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dewey Bridge anomaly.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	428.8 KB
ID:	51384   Click image for larger version

Name:	spirit manifesting form.jpg
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	51385   Click image for larger version

Name:	spirit manifesting into form (1).jpg
Views:	22
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	51386   Click image for larger version

Name:	dimensional flux 2.JPG
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	51387  

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

arwen (28th July 2023), Seeclearly (28th July 2023), thepainterdoug (28th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

arwen / very fascinating image like a celestial slinky. was it blury due to your camera movement? what was it like to your eye?
    thanks

meradas/ i have seen the metal looking ball before. thanks

all else, i have not had time to see and read. will get back
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 28th July 2023 at 02:03.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

arwen (28th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

artemisia. i would never feel the need or attempt to explain away what you witnessed. I respect your sharing your experience. the final photo is quite incredible. i have no explanation for it thanks!!

mark thanks for the share. and great cgi reproductions.

see clearly. I have an object that looks like the final closeup you posted. its attached. I got out of my car and it was above me quite high up
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 28th July 2023 at 00:52.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

arwen (28th July 2023), Seeclearly (28th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    arwen / very fascinating image link a celestial slinky. was it blury due to your camera movement? what was it like to your eye?
    thanks
    Yes, blurry due to camera movement - very amateur shot. To my eye it was a solid circular disc with extensions on the side. Pulsating lights on and off through those extensions. But the blurriness is due to camera shake.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to arwen For This Post:

thepainterdoug (28th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,345 times in 645 posts

I have seen a UFO in Sweden in 189 bak in 1989, together with friends an my bro.
    Discshaped glowing bright white.
    Maye 900 feet or 300 meter up.
    Back the whe had film cameras, and I wish I had be able to photographer that one.

24. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was able to look at the image of myself sort of ‘dematerializing’ again, and zoomed in on my face, which I had never done before. I discovered something amazing! There are two images that are clearly my face, but then sort of just behind my body there appears to be a third face that does not look like mine. Let me know what you guys think. i have lightly circled it in purple markup so it can be seen but the line doesnt interfere too much with perception.

Name:	D0AEAE54-45F6-413F-B974-148E14502D0E.jpeg
Views:	17
Size:	743.2 KB
ID:	51405  

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread