Thread: Very Weird Stuff!

1. Link to Post #61
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,952 times in 257 posts

Default Re: Very Weird Stuff!

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    The 1977 one smells like a prank to me too.
    I hear you for sure. But many things can smell like a prank that aren't.

Besides -- and not meaning for this to sound facetious -- getting at the truth, the real truth, requires far more than our sense of smell.

Maybe with this one we'll never know. It sure is interesting, and most of all that message. If the speaker was indeed human, he spoke with a degree of wisdom and awareness I don't think any of us can deny.
    Yeah i dunno, i tend to believe it was Not a hoax, but, if this alien was warning the people of earth to change their ways and chit, why didnt said alien do the same on TVs in America, Japan, Italy, Australia, and every other country on earth.......?

RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Inversion (18th April 2024), palehorse (19th April 2024), Yoda (18th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another remarkable clip that's a close match to the Mexico footage. The object revolves and bobs in a similar manner, and has same or similar shape, although it was thought by the witness to be only the size of a tractor wheel. So perhaps a drone or probe of some kind.

It was filmed in Costa Rica in 2007 by carpenter Marvin Badilla who was working on a building site. It was captured raw and in real time on a now primitive camera phone. It's also possible with this one to rule out wires and strings. At the end of the sequence the craft flips over on its axis and shoots into the air at terrific speed.

It's an impressive piece of footage, especially when you compare it side-by-side with the one shot in Mexico City a decade earlier.

UFO filmed with a Motorola RAZR V3 by Marvin Badilla, Tarbaca, Costa Rica, 2007

A blow up of the object in gif format.
    "Only the size of a tractor wheel"
    Here on Earth we have life smaller than ants and as large as a sperm whale, if ants and whales could build UFO craft, the craft would differ in size immensely, so perhaps this one were flown by creatures even smaller than a typical Grey.

RRR

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Inversion (18th April 2024), Yoda (18th April 2024)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

• More Sky Trumpets 🎺

This unexplained acoustic phenomena coming from the sky (discussed post 47) seem to be increasing in frequency and intensity.

Below, a selection of recently recorded events, some pretty wild (and loud!)

INSANE Sounds Coming from THE SKY 2024 - Alien Warnings, Govt Conspiracies or End Times?

MindSeed TV
    15mins
    That one in Australia at Lake Hume (7:20) is nuts, but fair dinkum i thought it was at Bonnie Doon......................RRR

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Yoda (18th April 2024)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    A woman wheeled a corpse into a bank and tried to get him to sign-off on a loan in her name. She said this to him, 'Uncle, are you listening? You have to sign it. I can't sign for you.' It kinda sounds like a horse walks into a bar joke.

dailymail
    Quote This is the moment a woman wheeled a corpse into a bank and allegedly tried to get him to 'sign off' a loan in her name while holding his head up in front of suspicious staff who asked why he looked so pale.

Bank employees started filming the pair and ended up calling for an ambulance and police as she used her hand to keep the deceased pensioner's head upright and told him: 'Uncle, are you listening? You have to sign it. I can't sign for you.'

Footage showed the woman telling the dead man to grip hold of his pen hard as she placed it between his fingers and encouraged him to sign a piece of paper at the bank branch in Bangu, a neighbourhood in the western area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

A bank worker witnessing the scene told the woman : 'I don't think this is legal. He doesn't look well. He's very pale.'

She replied: 'He's like that' before she told the dead OAP: 'If you're not well, I can take you to hospital. Do you want to go back to hospital again?'
    Must have just kicked the bucket as there is NO signs of rigor mortis at all in hands, fingers arm and neck.

RRR

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Inversion (18th April 2024), palehorse (19th April 2024), pueblo (18th April 2024), Yoda (18th April 2024)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,146 times in 2,280 posts

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)
    A woman wheeled a corpse into a bank and tried to get him to sign-off on a loan in her name. She said this to him, 'Uncle, are you listening? You have to sign it. I can't sign for you.' It kinda sounds like a horse walks into a bar joke.

dailymail
    Quote This is the moment a woman wheeled a corpse into a bank and allegedly tried to get him to 'sign off' a loan in her name while holding his head up in front of suspicious staff who asked why he looked so pale.

Bank employees started filming the pair and ended up calling for an ambulance and police as she used her hand to keep the deceased pensioner's head upright and told him: 'Uncle, are you listening? You have to sign it. I can't sign for you.'

Footage showed the woman telling the dead man to grip hold of his pen hard as she placed it between his fingers and encouraged him to sign a piece of paper at the bank branch in Bangu, a neighbourhood in the western area of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

A bank worker witnessing the scene told the woman : 'I don't think this is legal. He doesn't look well. He's very pale.'

She replied: 'He's like that' before she told the dead OAP: 'If you're not well, I can take you to hospital. Do you want to go back to hospital again?'
    Must have just kicked the bucket as there is NO signs of rigor mortis at all in hands, fingers arm and neck.

RRR
    Not that uncommon it seems....

Quote Two men take corpse into Irish post office to claim dead man’s pension
    This article is more than 2 years old

Deceased man ‘propped up’ by two men as they walked into the building in County Carlow on Friday morning
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-mans-pension

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Inversion (18th April 2024), palehorse (19th April 2024), Yoda (18th April 2024)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,399 times in 1,789 posts

RRR
    You have to give her credit for creative thinking.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

palehorse (19th April 2024), pueblo (18th April 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (19th April 2024), Yoda (18th April 2024)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,157 times in 8,578 posts

Helmet of a Giant found by accident while underwater diving.

https://t.me/Awekened_USA/12927
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Heart to heart (19th April 2024), Inversion (18th April 2024), palehorse (19th April 2024), pueblo (18th April 2024), RatRodRob...RRR (19th April 2024), tessie999 (29th April 2024), Tintin (19th April 2024), Yoda (18th April 2024)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

dailymail

RRR
    Not that uncommon it seems....

Quote Two men take corpse into Irish post office to claim dead man’s pension
    This article is more than 2 years old

Deceased man ‘propped up’ by two men as they walked into the building in County Carlow on Friday morning
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-mans-pension
    What thats mental, although nothing really surprises me anymore. I wonder if its a chargeable offence....?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Hym (19th April 2024), Inversion (19th April 2024), palehorse (19th April 2024), pueblo (19th April 2024), Yoda (28th April 2024)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RRR
    You have to give her credit for creative thinking.
    Ha yeah i guess, that and boldness, daring, crassness, absurdness and cheekyness, but the post above by Pueblo of the two blokes dragging a corps into an Irish post office to collect the daed blokes pension, that takes the cake IMO.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Inversion (19th April 2024), palehorse (19th April 2024), pueblo (19th April 2024), Yoda (28th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	9x2g4yic9xg11.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	52957Click image for larger version

Name:	9x2g4yic9xg11.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	52957
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Helmet of a Giant found by accident while underwater diving.

https://t.me/Awekened_USA/12927
    Hi Norman, its awesome and i bet there is a trove of stuff under the silt/sand waiting to be discovered.

BTW do you know where this was found, which ocean/sea......?

There are others like this .......

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Eva2 (19th April 2024), Heart to heart (19th April 2024), Hym (19th April 2024), Inversion (19th April 2024), palehorse (19th April 2024), pueblo (19th April 2024), tessie999 (29th April 2024), Tintin (19th April 2024), wegge (19th April 2024), Yoda (28th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Apes were riding horses for a promotion for the upcoming movie Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes. Maybe those aren't costumes. If I recall correctly in the book Chameleo Robert's friend talked to someone who saw ape men using firearms during target practice in the desert. The Statue of Liberty from the 1968 Planet of the Apes movie is replicated in an episode of the The Simpsons.

Fort Point the exact location next to the Golden Gate Bridge. The fort was completed just before the Civil War. The bridge was in the 2011 movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

The Golden Gate Bridge in popular culture.

List of movies: imdb

04/24/24 (0:51)

02/11/24 (2:11)

Years ago, I saw an ionized beam over the water next to Fort Point on a YouTube video. This is what I saw, but it's in Florida.

The image below is from a Star Trek movie. San Francisco is the future location of Starfleet Academy. Link

Last edited by Inversion; 1st May 2024 at 14:02.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

tessie999 (29th April 2024), Yoda (28th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

In the first part of the video it looks like a giant invisible creature is moving the trees. Towards the end it's the standard trumpet sounds we've heard for years. This post could have also been placed in Strange sounds heard all around the world.

05/09/24 (8:41)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ivanhoe (10th May 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4