+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Charles, the 33, The Ancient Astronauts Theory - My Story

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Post Charles, the 33, The Ancient Astronauts Theory - My Story

Hey dear Avalonians!

Since I am totally new to the community I just want to tell you a very short story about myself before getting into the topicsubject in detail.

Just one year ago I didn't believe in conspiracy theories or any other stuff which lead in this direction at all. Well, I believed in the existence of UFOs but that was about it. Then there happened some significant things to me at the time I finished my SocialScience Bachelor studys. Nothing like "I saw a light talking to me" or anything in this direction. Many would describe them as coincidences, nothing more. But as time moved on, these "coincidences" raised in their number and frequency and laid a path straight before me which I couldn't ignore any longer and which finally guided me to this forum and to the "Charles Material".

Initially I wanted to ask Charles some questions like anyone else I believe, but I sadly had to see, that it's not that simple in this forum. I have to post first to get the member status and ask charles directly in a post. So I decided "Well, If you have to post something first, then start with your "charles ideas" directly"

These are the things which I puzzled together in my mind after nearly blindly watching many videos and articles in the web and which lead me to my questions to charles, which maybe a full member could deliver him from me in a "real member only question thread". By the way if it may come to this point, my eyecolour is grey

Many of you will know about the theory of Ancient Astronauts, which in general says, that all the very old religious scripts ( Bible, Koran and so on ) and pictures of "mystical" creatures like angels, dragons (in china), well let's say pictures of "gods" or supernatural beeings scattered in all cultures around the globe are nothing more then the actual story of ETs, who very well looked in general like us. They came from the skys and had the capability of flight. Of course our people in ancient times couldn't refer to them with our technological knowledge, so they gave them wings, just to show: Hey, they could fly! So mythical texts = historic facts!

Now we get to my point: One of these ancient texts is "The Book of Enoch" (many of it just "recently" discovered between 1946-1956 and known as the Dead Sea Scrolls, including the oldest known surviving documents of biblical text). In the Book of Enoch, Mount Hermon is the place where the Grigori ("Watcher") class of fallen angels descended to Earth. They swore upon the mountain that they would take wifes among the daughters of men and return (Enoch 6).
    Let's translate that: There was some kind of split between the ETs (Archangels), and a part of them lived on earth known as "The fallen angels". They lived among us and had childs with human Women. ok, now it's getting a bit scary: Charles talks about 33 bloodlines. What follows now doesn't come from me, it was shown in a the newest part of the HistoryChannel documentation about ancient Astronauts ( I can give a link if wished ): The Mount Hermon is located 33 degrees north of the earths equator. The number 33 is the ultimate attainment of consciousnes in the occult science of numerology. And by the way: Roswell is located 33 degrees north of earths equator also.

My Suggestion and my first Question for Charles:

1. Is there any link between the 33 bloodlines and the human / ET Hybrid- offspring of these mentioned ETs ( Fallen Angels of Mount Hermon ) ?

I don't want to get too much into detail for my next questions, because I guess I am getting too long here. Let's say I have my reasons.

2. Is Sound or some kind of Soundtechnology an important part to activate the powers within us as you did?

3. Do you know the celtic "legend" of the "mystical" and acient island of Hy-Brazil and is there any importance to this?

Well, I have some more interesting questions I guess, which will have to wait a bit till my next post. What do you think to my suggestion?

Thanks to all reading this post right here, and thanks in advance to the ones helping me delivering my questions to Charles in my name.

May the truth finally unfold before our eyes

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KonSen For This Post:

anikohu (25th January 2011), Arrowwind (25th January 2011), Butterfli13 (24th January 2011), delaware (26th January 2011), HaveBlue (26th January 2011), Laochra (25th January 2011), maggie (25th January 2011), NancyV (25th January 2011), Pamela (25th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Charles, the 33, The Ancient Astronauts Theory - My Story

hello KonSen!

i'm new too, so i can't post your questions, but i would like to see them answered too

regarding question 1) from what i understand this isn't exactly what you're asking, but in case your first question involves the question of "is your master an annunaki?" - charles already answered no to that. (just wanted to point that out in case you overlooked it)

let's hope we'll become real members soon!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hey Ho

Thanks for the info but I knew that he answered the annunaki theme already. My first question should be a totally different one, because in my point of view the acientText hybrids, especially in the context of Mount Hermon ( and the no 33 ) have nothing to do with the annunaki, which were a full own ET race for themselves.

Of course I appreciate your help anyway. It's good news to see the threat begin rolling

5. Link to Post #4
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Hi.
    Welcome to the forum my friend.
    My understanding of those beings are that they are the Igigis. There were 300 stationed on Mars. When their leader Marduk got married to an earthling woman. Two hundred of them came to earth for the wedding celebration.
    They wanted to be like their leader, get married and have the pleasure of been with a women and have off springs. Soon after the wedding of Marduk, They took wives and begot children. This of course infuriated the Annunaki gods. which in turn expelled these Hybrids to the far away mountains along with their giant off springs. whom were blood thirsty and evil in spirit. These hybrids went on to become the mythical demigods like Thoth, Goliath, and so on whom were all giants . Enoch who was of the pure genes of the the Annunaki/first human had many wars with these giants and their evil fathers . That is why my question to Charles is..... CAN YOU CONFIRM THE HOLLOW EARTH THEORY?
    This to me is the reason why we are NOT from the same gene pool. The original first human created by the Annunaki's are the black headed people of Sumeria.( I think this is where the eye colour comes in to play not necessary the colour of your skin)) They were the first civilised humans who walked side by side with the ancient gods. and why we Humans vary so much around the world. Again, why Cain came back with a wife. As time went on, These hybrid were hunted down by the Annunaki's Gabriel, Micheal, Raphael and co....The fight was never won, These hybrids went underground and have been there ever since...

Of course the story is very complex and would take up too much time and effort to go into one here.
    Kersley

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

anikohu (25th January 2011), NancyV (25th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Hi,

I am also a newbie. Your journey has intrigued me. Would you mind telling us more about "Then there happened some significant things to me... Many would describe them as coincidences, nothing more. But as time moved on, these "coincidences" raised in their number and frequency and laid a path straight before me which I couldn't ignore any longer..."

Regards,
    Vangelo
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Annie (27th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Where do we get a copy of One of these ancient texts is "The Book of Enoch" (many of it just "recently" discovered between 1946-1956 and known as the Dead Sea Scrolls, including the oldest known surviving documents of biblical text). ?

Some of those findings have never been released to the public
    But your statements without the book of Enoch is mentioned in the bible

I have:
    The Book of Enoch by R.H. Charles year 1917
    The Book of Enoch From the Ethiopic
    translated by Richard Laurence, LLD
    Archbishop of Cashel year 1821
    Last edited by maggie; 25th January 2011 at 11:50. Reason: add more

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maggie For This Post:

KonSen (25th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Of course the story is very complex and would take up too much time and effort to go into one here.
    Kersley
    I think thats part of the history and disclosure, right?

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by maggie (here)
    ...But your statements without the book of Enoch is mentioned in the bible
    Is it really mentioned exactly like this in the bible? Well I never was very religious or did read the bible full or anything like that. My toughts and mentioned links are mainly based on the newest History Channel documentation about Ancient Astronaut Theory ( 2nd ep release end of 2010 ) and some wikipedia research of the subject. There it is told, that the mentioned part about Mount Harmon, the Angel (ET) Split, and about the fact that the angels staying here (fallen angels -> ETs) wanted to have human wifes. And don't forget, that Mount Hermon is also the place, where Jesus, according to
    the New Testament, took three of his disciples, Peter, James, and John, up on a high mountain for prayer. Jesus is reported to have became radiantly white and conversed with Moses and Elijah, who had appeared beside him. So in Ancient Astronauts Theory, there is something special to this place. Now where did I get my link to Charles and the 33. The liink came to me very intuitiv you might say. How?

Well I watched the mentioned documentary without an othere reason then getting some more truth. Then there was mentioned the story of Mount Hermon as I already told. I went on watching and the next facts the documentary showed was the significance of the number 33 as I said before following things: "The Mount Hermon is located 33 degrees north of the earths equator. The number 33 is the ultimate attainment of consciousnes in the occult science of numerology. And by the way: Roswell is located 33 degrees north of earths equator also." So I sat there and just thoguht "WoW, 33, like in the charles material. I really should think about this number a little bit more later on." In exact that moment my Mom came home from the supermarket ( I was visiting her at that time ). One of the first things she said wasa "Well you know what, the price of our favourite coffee is in an special offer reduced to 3,30 € " I wouldn't tell that to any other then to you guys, because I know you understand my feelings I got in this moment and don't think that I am insane. It was really shocking for me. In that moment I knew "Do it. Join the forum and post this there. Can't be bad in any way". Don't forget, I was an absoulte non believer a year ago, no kidding!

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Hi,

I am also a newbie. Your journey has intrigued me. Would you mind telling us more about "Then there happened some significant things to me... Many would describe them as coincidences, nothing more. But as time moved on, these "coincidences" raised in their number and frequency and laid a path straight before me which I couldn't ignore any longer..."

Regards,
    Vangelo
    Sure I will tell you this story a little bit later, because I have to go to the doctor now: My right arm is broken heavily after an accident --> this is part of my awakeining story by the way

Keep on posting guys. Love to hear your thoughts and own researches to my suggestions.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KonSen For This Post:

Antithesis (25th January 2011), NancyV (25th January 2011), Vangelo (25th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,

Regards,
    Vangelo
    The question is
    Do you believe in coincidences? Or guidence?

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is it really mentioned exactly like this in the bible?

Read Geneis Chapter 6 -11

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Is it really mentioned exactly like this in the bible?

Read Geneis Chapter 6 -11
    The Bible don't give the whole story, The Bible speaks of Noah and not the time before of Enoch.

17. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Bible don't give the whole story, The Bible speaks of Noah and not the time before of Enoch.
    The book of Enoch does. You've read the bible?

Bill Ryans reputation has been hijacked... see this discussion
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Charlesaholic
    Last edited by maggie; 25th January 2011 at 16:41. Reason: sp

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The book of Enoch does. You've read the bible?

KonSen
    I posted your questions to Charles. They have not been answered yet. You maybe able to post yourself now.
    The book of Enoch is not part of the bible, So where in your bible did you see the book of Enoch????
    Found 1946-1956 and known as the Dead Sea Scrolls, including the oldest known surviving documents of biblical text
    Unless there is a brand new version printed and i totally missed it.

19. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

kersley...thank you for sharing

20. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The book of Enoch is not part of the bible, So where in your bible did you see the book of Enoch????
    Found 1946-1956 and known as the Dead Sea Scrolls, including the oldest known surviving documents of biblical text
    Books are listed above and the dates printed

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hey again!

Thanks to all the nice replys posted here. Kersley posted a reply in which he quoted you maggie, but can't find the original post. I guess you edited it: "KonSen
    I posted your questions to Charles. They have not been answered yet. You maybe able to post yourself now." --> Thanks for that. You are right, even as a provisional member I could now adress my questions to the "questions to charles" post directly. However, he didn't answer it until now. I know how some of you feel now: to be patient in this regard is sooo hard! I would love to scream: "THERE, LOOK AT MY QUESTIONS CHARLEEEEES, PLZZZ!!!" But well, I understand how important patience should be in this situation. For me, it's a important part in this "test" .
    About my questions and the topic: Well, I am really not so sure what to think. I just can say that after what happened, I have a strong feeling about this I can't deny that easy, but I will wait until Chalres answers my questions for further research and stick to my old TruthSearchingPattern, which isn't very purposeful.

The question is
    Do you believe in coincidences? Or guidence?
    I absolutely did not!! But this changed during the mentioned timePeriod of a year, beginning with a certain accident.

Hi,

Regards,
    Vangelo
    Ok, I will try to keep it as short as possible. It was this one evening around 8 pm. I had one week left until I had to finish my final paper for my BA SocialScience Studys. Some friends of me wanted to go to a party with me but I was behind in my work already and though "No, you shouldn't do it. Maybe you'll drink a bit too much and even be sick tomorrow so you'll loose one half day more of potential work" I even told my friends I wouldn't go. Then I sat in front of my BA Project for the next 3 hours and had some kind of inner fight with myself. Going back and forth with my decision "Well, maybe you should go! One last relaxed evening will give you the power to finish the rest of the week working only". I got to say, I didn't have such a strange " fight " in myself in my whole life I guess. In retrospect my positive feelings towards the party seemed to weren't my own really, but of course they seemed to be. So I did it, I went there. It was great at first. After some time later that night we went to a club. Just one minute footwalk before reaching the club I slipped on a hidden icesurface (it was winter) and broke my right arm pretty heavily ( I NEVER broke anything in my life before ). I had a big surgery and had to "rest" for over a month. and had to take a whole extra semester just to finsh my final paper. In this time I watched back to the time in front of my computer that my evening " Just because of this stupid decision you are here now. Just because of this decision simply slipped and broke your arm that heavily? How is this even possible?
    Of course you get bored after some time ( I am right handed btw.). In this time I found "Project-Camelot" really per accident and thoguht "Wow, this site seems to take the subject of the conspiracy "nonsense" more serious then others. Well I am bored, let's take a look."
    What can I say? It was amazing to watch one interview after another. Of course some seemed more fake then others, but damn it, in many cases I had that intense feeling of truth! It seemed so much more reaonable and real then our "real [boxed]" world ! Without the accident I would never have the time or interest to watch into something like Project Camelot. I am serious.
    After the time my arm felt good again, I continiued my studys, my work, had less time again and was again in the box. Of course I was watching a bit of Camelot here and there, but didn't do research on many other sites. After 10 months, it was 1 1/2 months from now, I had some bad feeling in my arm. I didn't overcharge it in any way and wasn't very conerned as I went to the surgeon. The X ray showed that my arm didn't heal as it should and was broken again together with the plate which should keep a hold of it. And again there were my thoughts about that one decision back then! Why?

Here I am again, having my "OffTime" and having the time again to get into more detail with all the truth showed on Avalon / Camelot and all the other pages out there. Then Charles came along. I was very very sceptic at first, but trusted in Bills feelings about him, because Bill is just a unbelievable great guy ( you know what I mean ^^). Of course then came things like my 33 story mentioned in my previous post. And then again, without that accident I wouldn't be here. I guarantee you one thing: This time I won't end my search for truth even if I haven't that much time again after getting well.

That's my story.

One question of total different topic here: Do someone know how I can upload a personal choosed avatar from my HD to my profil? I can only choose from prechosen avatars, but not my own. Or do I can get this option just as a full member?

Btw.: What do you think of Bills last post in the "charles question only" thread where he says how he already met the master of charles without even knowing it at the time. I tell you, I got goosebumbs all over me. It's getting really intense now!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KonSen For This Post:

NancyV (25th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Refered to in the book of Jude, Citations of Enoch by the TWELVE PATRIARCHS, book of Jubilees and the Epistle of Barnabas. In the third century recognition given by CLEMENT and IRENAEUS. Then fell into disreguard.
    But you already knew this.
    Last edited by maggie; 25th January 2011 at 22:24. Reason: sp

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

@ Maggie....
    Im not sure i understand you? What i'm saying is that The book of Enoch is a seperate book NOT a part of the bible.
    I don't mean where the name Enoch appears in the bible. I have 2 books in front of me as follows !!
    1 / The Holy Bible (kjv)
    2 / The book of Enoch ( R.H.Charles 293 pages) i hope this clear things up?

Blessing
    Kersley

25. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

To this post I have attached a translation from the Dead Sea Scrolls of the Book of Enoch... there are a couple of translations out there.
    Attached Files

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

HaveBlue (26th January 2011), steven69 (27th January 2011)

27. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Regarding ancient astronauts here is an interesting page... people have been keeping tabs on these guys for quite a while right out where everyone can see if they choose to look
    http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.UFOInHistory.html
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 25th January 2011 at 23:49.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast