+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unsubscribed and now Blocked by Megan Rose!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Talking Unsubscribed and now Blocked by Megan Rose!

LOL - someone sure got super sensitive....

I just got this email from Patreon - I wish I had taken a screen shot of my last post - but basically it was poking fun, very lightly, about Megan's Galactic contact Val Nek for not liking her horse (he referred to it as a Beast) and not wanting to ride Ruffin because he felt the horse was dangerous.

Lots of people thought it was funny - which it was cause she laughed as well at his comments and stated she didn't agree with him.

All I said paraphasing here was OMG so funny! someone can fight the evil empire but doesn't want to ride her horse! My suggestion again said in a humorous manner about (someone not saying what someone) maybe need to address their fears. Which ironical was a topic in a previous video hers.

So for some reason - someone got their nose bent out of joint...
    Wow for someone that is suppose to coach others in self reflection and nothing happens by accident yada yada is certainly living a different reality. IE not walking the talk.

Puts a hole new light on credibility - hers and the Galactic's authenticity as I find it very hard to believe that anyone that is suppose to be 5D 'advanced' would be so threatened by a little joke by me.... sheesh.

And here I was someone that actually thought she was above such petty behaviour.
    Oh well - next. lol

"Hi M.,
    We’re writing to let you know that your pledge to Megan Rose has been removed.
    You won’t be charged for any new content that Megan Rose posts after this point. If you want to learn more about what you can expect to pay for your support this month, you can find more info here. You also will no longer be able to access past content posted by this creator.
    Your pledge has been removed because Megan Rose has blocked you from their account. This means you won't be able to contact them or become their patron again.
    Here are the most common reasons that creators block users on Patreon:

taking content without paying for it (nope)
    bullying someone or just making them uncomfortable
    (nope - made someone 'uncomfortable' ? in suggesting one do some self reflection IE dealing with fear - I guess? lol)
    posting spam or engaging in aggressive promotion (nope)
    trying to pledge to an NSFW account being underage (lol - nope)

Some of these behaviors are against our Community Guidelines, but keep in mind that a creator on Patreon can block someone for any reason, even if that person hasn’t broken the Community Guidelines.
    Even though you’ve been blocked by Megan Rose, you can still continue to use the rest of Patreon to discover other awesome creators, and we hope that you do. Thanks again for all your continued support for creators.
    Best,
    Patreon Support

Last edited by Chakra; 28th August 2023 at 02:40.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

anasazi (31st August 2023), Bill Ryan (28th August 2023), bluestflame (28th August 2023), Ewan (28th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2023), Harmony (28th August 2023), Mercedes (28th August 2023), seehas (29th August 2023), selinam (28th August 2023), SpookyMulder (28th August 2023), thepainterdoug (28th August 2023), TrumanCash (30th August 2023), wegge (30th August 2023), Yoda (29th August 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Unsubscribed and now Blocked by Megan Rose!

Well I guess I hadn't closed the window! Got a screen shot.
    Got pretty close to what I said though. Click image for larger version

Name:	Post that got me blocked.png
Views:	111
Size:	689.8 KB
ID:	51657

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2023), bluestflame (28th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2023), Mercedes (28th August 2023), seehas (29th August 2023), selinam (28th August 2023), SpookyMulder (28th August 2023), Yoda (29th August 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Surely you can smell the BS with this one Chakra!

For a high commander of the galactic federations of world, he sure has plenty of time to dwell in horse thoughts.
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

9ideon (28th August 2023), Bill Ryan (29th August 2023), bluestflame (28th August 2023), Chakra (2nd September 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2023), Mercedes (28th August 2023), seehas (29th August 2023), TrumanCash (30th August 2023), Yoda (29th August 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,502 times in 1,808 posts

she laughs a lot randomly

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2023), Chakra (29th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2023), SpookyMulder (2nd September 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I know right! lol can fight off evil aliens but scared of a big horse - sheesh....

I am pretty sure that yes she is getting voices - just by her unconscious automatic actions - but totally feels like its V2K.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2023), seehas (29th August 2023), SpookyMulder (2nd September 2023), TrumanCash (30th August 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,456 times in 502 posts

The lady she rips off, Elena Danaan, claims that she's MK Ultra compromised, or something along those lines. With Megan Rose, specifically, I always sensed a weird vibe. One more in the vein of mental illness/mythomania. She strikes me as very traumatized, but also the kind of person to thrash out violently when backed into a corner.

I've generally sworn off Contactee types. Every single one, without failure, ends up being an egomaniac or getting drunk off of the power and attention. I'm not interested in sensationalism or cults of personality, which they inevitably all fall into, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, I keep tabs on some of them regardless, because I think it's important to keep one's finger on the pulse of these kind of things in general, help connect some dots even if only vaguely.

Anyway, if you're interested in the deconstruction of her (alleged) plagiarism, you can find it here: https://www.elenadanaan.org/announcements

Elena Danaan and her narrative triggers my spidey senses as well for a laundry list of reasons, but to her credit, Megan DID steal her ideas/information.
    Last edited by Tam; 29th August 2023 at 22:18.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2023), Matthew (31st August 2023), seehas (29th August 2023), SpookyMulder (2nd September 2023), Tintin (30th August 2023), wegge (30th August 2023), wondering (30th August 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    The lady she rips off, Elena Danaan, claims that she's MK Ultra compromised, or something along those lines. With Megan Rose, specifically, I always sensed a weird vibe. One more in the vein of mental illness/mythomania. She strikes me as very traumatized, but also the kind of person to thrash out violently when backed into a corner.

I've generally sworn off Contactee types. Every single one, without failure, ends up being an egomaniac or getting drunk off of the power and attention. I'm not interested in sensationalism or cults of personality, which they inevitably all fall into, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, I keep tabs on some of them regardless, because I think it's important to keep one's finger on the pulse of these kind of things in general, help connect some dots even if only vaguely.

Anyway, if you're interested in the deconstruction of her (alleged) plagiarism, you can find it here: https://www.elenadanaan.org/announcements

Elena Danaan and her narrative triggers my spidey senses as well for a laundry list of reasons, but to her credit, Megan DID steal her ideas/information.

Thank you but yes I've read it and wrote a long post on my opinion of it. And for the most part I totally agree with you.

Briefly though my perspective is that It's one thing for me or you - to publicly have an opinion about someone or something they said or did especially when it happens to you.
    But I really don't care for Elena dissing and trying to discredit another in the truther ??? lol movement because they didn't do as expected. To much in fighting is childish and a bad look for all of us.

IMO - based on her reasonings and emotional reactions - Elena it seems has no issue with airing all her dirty laundry. Which is also a tactic of 3 letter agencies - defame and discredit = divide and conquer. To her credit this is one thing I didn't see Megan do.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2023), SpookyMulder (2nd September 2023), TrumanCash (30th August 2023), wondering (30th August 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

That’s a very fair point. Elena has said/done several things that have put a bad taste in my mouth, this one not even making the list. Even if her story were to be 100% true (which I doubt), there is enough ego and self-aggrandizement there to put a distinctive black mark against her, in my book.

That being said, I don’t intend for this to be an Elena dissing post. Despite my misgivings I would still happily chat over tea with her. I don’t readily believe her to be a bad actor (though that’s certainly possible), but rather simply someone with a lot of pain who has been mislead, through flattery primarily, into falling for what is clearly (to me) some kind of elaborate deception. Her unyielding and unwavering faith in the beings she is in contact with seems to be primarily a trauma response. Essentially, she’s a sort of blissed-out pawn in an insidious game.

The question should really be, what is she really in contact with, and what’s the ultimate end game? That’s the crux of it all, in my opinion.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2023), Icare (31st August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2023), SpookyMulder (2nd September 2023), Tintin (30th August 2023), TrumanCash (30th August 2023), wondering (30th August 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,881 times in 1,358 posts

I stopped listening to Elena Danaan due to her speech patterns that appear to be mind control techniques, IMO. Spooky.

The most outrageous claim she made was in describing the sun "god" Ra as well as one of the other Sumerian "Anunnaki" entities (masquerading as a "god"), Anu. She was just oohing and aahing over their wonderfulness. Nothing could be further from the truth.

From my own experience and work with other abductees in past life abductions/contacts I was able to discover the true nature of these ETs masquerading as "gods", specifically the sun "god" Ra in Egypt. I detailed my research in my books, especially the EYE OF RA (links below).

It is my past and current viewpoint of these so-called "gods" that have manipulated so many channelers (and I use the term broadly) under terms like "Galactic Federation", etc. For those who have not had direct experience regarding this subject I would suggest researching the symbols they use like "Sun God" symbols, swastikas, crosses, poisonous snakes, flying serpents, human sacrifice, etc, that have been discovered in ancient civilizations and still persist in modern day secret societies such as Freemasonry.

These "gods" are the creators of chaos, secret societies, religions, etc, and pitting one country against another to form their dialectics to divide, distract, mislead (lie) and otherwise manipulate Earth humans.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2023), Chakra (31st August 2023), Elainie (9th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2023), Franny (8th September 2023), Icare (31st August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2023), Parsi-X (2nd September 2023), SpookyMulder (2nd September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

That’s a very fair point. Elena has said/done several things that have put a bad taste in my mouth, this one not even making the list. Even if her story were to be 100% true (which I doubt), there is enough ego and self-aggrandizement there to put a distinctive black mark against her, in my book.

That being said, I don’t intend for this to be an Elena dissing post. Despite my misgivings I would still happily chat over tea with her. I don’t readily believe her to be a bad actor (though that’s certainly possible), but rather simply someone with a lot of pain who has been mislead, through flattery primarily, into falling for what is clearly (to me) some kind of elaborate deception. Her unyielding and unwavering faith in the beings she is in contact with seems to be primarily a trauma response. Essentially, she’s a sort of blissed-out pawn in an insidious game.

The question should really be, what is she really in contact with, and what’s the ultimate end game? That’s the crux of it all, in my opinion.
    I used to follow Elena work - always with the intent of entertainment. I held her stuff with nothing more than a grain of salt - just entertaining while working on my computer. Until she started dissing people that she claimed to care for that is, and then my comments about the negativity, getting deleted on youtube. Comments pointing that out wasn't appreciated apparently. lol The fact that their both still on youtube is also becoming very suspect, as people that are doing tarot (tarot by Janine & Beyond Mystic are getting deleted. Apparently tarot is more accurate and thus more threatening that whatever Elena / Megan have to say. LOL

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

anasazi (31st August 2023), Bill Ryan (31st August 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2023), Franny (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2023), SpookyMulder (2nd September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I stopped listening to Elena Danaan due to her speech patterns that appear to be mind control techniques, IMO. Spooky.

The most outrageous claim she made was in describing the sun "god" Ra as well as one of the other Sumerian "Anunnaki" entities (masquerading as a "god"), Anu. She was just oohing and aahing over their wonderfulness. Nothing could be further from the truth.

From my own experience and work with other abductees in past life abductions/contacts I was able to discover the true nature of these ETs masquerading as "gods", specifically the sun "god" Ra in Egypt. I detailed my research in my books, especially the EYE OF RA (links below).

It is my past and current viewpoint of these so-called "gods" that have manipulated so many channelers (and I use the term broadly) under terms like "Galactic Federation", etc. For those who have not had direct experience regarding this subject I would suggest researching the symbols they use like "Sun God" symbols, swastikas, crosses, poisonous snakes, flying serpents, human sacrifice, etc, that have been discovered in ancient civilizations and still persist in modern day secret societies such as Freemasonry.

These "gods" are the creators of chaos, secret societies, religions, etc, and pitting one country against another to form their dialectics to divide, distract, mislead (lie) and otherwise manipulate Earth humans.
    Totally agree - I am also wondering if those being channelled are also all just from the 5th D (calling themselves Ascended Masters) as they definitely do not have the frequency of those that actually Ascended IE 11D.

Paul Anthony Wallis has also extensively covered this. Haven't read his books as yet - but the video's covering his research with Mauro Biglino.
    https://paulanthonywallis.com/2018/1...mauro-biglino/

The Elohim - Finally We Know The Truth! Vatican Bible Translator Reveals Shocking Information! Ep 1

Thanks so much for the links to your books!
    Last edited by Chakra; 2nd September 2023 at 17:55.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2023), Franny (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2023), SpookyMulder (2nd September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

I also followed Elena Danaan for a while, I wanted to find out what her motivation was. I wanted to know if she truly believed she had these experiences, if she had a hidden agenda, if she was an agent.

When I came across the following picture, I may have found my answer.

Here is the drawing she uses of her rescuer, Thor Han.

Name:  Thor Han.jpeg
Views: 390
Size:  18.8 KB

Could this be Thor Han's twin brother raised on Earth? It is likely, he is simply the California Surfer Dude found on Google images. Many apps exist that could take this photograph and turn it into Thor Han's character.

Name:  2Thor Han's twin brother raised on earth.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  26.6 KB
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2023), Flowerpunkchip (6th September 2023), Kryztian (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd September 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (3rd September 2023), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,000 times in 4,370 posts

The same guy, hair curls confirm. No doubt about it!

Thor Han/surfer dude has Asket/Michelle DellaFave vibes. The famous Asket photo (Billy Meier's alleged Plejaren contact) turned out to be a singer from the Dean Martin Show. More about that here.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2023), Chakra (6th September 2023), Franny (3rd September 2023), SpookyMulder (3rd September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Perhaps one should ask M. Salla about all this, since he is in the known on many issues.

Anyway, the wolves were or still are already biting at each other: https://www.elenadanaan.org/announcements

I guess the black Goo is responsible for all this
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Chakra (6th September 2023), Franny (3rd September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    I also followed Elena Danaan for a while, I wanted to find out what her motivation was. I wanted to know if she truly believed she had these experiences, if she had a hidden agenda, if she was an agent.

When I came across the following picture, I may have found my answer.

Here is the drawing she uses of her rescuer, Thor Han.

Could this be Thor Han's twin brother raised on Earth? It is likely, he is simply the California Surfer Dude found on Google images. Many apps exist that could take this photograph and turn it into Thor Han's character.

OMG what a great find! Love it! Yes of course totally same dude!

I haven't tried using Google Images search feature much - but this is awesome!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th September 2023 at 12:58. Reason: emedded the attached images in the quote

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Franny (8th September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SpookyMulder (here)
    Perhaps one should ask M. Salla about all this, since he is in the known on many issues.

Anyway, the wolves were or still are already biting at each other: https://www.elenadanaan.org/announcements

I guess the black Goo is responsible for all this
    Exactly - no ego, or no past life trauma, no A.I. involved - just black Goo.
    Don't get me wrong - not dismissing the effects gooie goo at all, but I think it also follows the path of least resistance. lol

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Franny (8th September 2023), Tam (7th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Elena Danaan is Michael Salla's latest pet protégée, after the dumpster fire that was Corey Goode (which he literally never mentions/wiped from his channel/pretends never existed).

I'm not sure if there is or isn't such a thing as a Galactic Federation, complete with sexy space elves, but if there is, and Elena Danaan is truly in contact with them, then they have all the red flags.

I could go in detail if anyone cares to hear it. I keep up with Elena's work mainly because it's a good backdrop to chores and is a valuable insight into what the latest pulse of the UFO branch of the New Age is.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2023), Chakra (8th September 2023), Tintin (7th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Elena Danaan is Michael Salla's latest pet protégée, after the dumpster fire that was Corey Goode (which he literally never mentions/wiped from his channel/pretends never existed).

I'm not sure if there is or isn't such a thing as a Galactic Federation, complete with sexy space elves, but if there is, and Elena Danaan is truly in contact with them, then they have all the red flags.

I could go in detail if anyone cares to hear it. I keep up with Elena's work mainly because it's a good backdrop to chores and is a valuable insight into what the latest pulse of the UFO branch of the New Age is.
    LOL - 100%

One thing I liked about Megan and others I listen to and like you often background noise - is consistency, consistency of voice and look.
    With Elena you never know what you'll get! Girl next door or a Miss Universe contest!
    She must spend a hell of a lot on clothes

If a picture says a 1000 words...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Elena.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	51753

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Franny (8th September 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It’s the blissed-out look and breathless way of talking that creeps me out. I’ve met people from cults and they have the exact same manner about them. It’s a trauma response.

In her case there’s an undercurrent of narcissism as well, which is always among the biggest red flags, in my opinion.

Her wardrobe choices as of late have also been a little bit concerning.

I’m not one to knock people for wearing unusual clothes, in fact, I really like a lot of the alt fashion out there.

But when you wear long flowing white robes, I don’t know…it gives me the ick.

That being said, I think her work warrants a discussion thread of its own, since she’s the latest “big” voice out there. I’d be curious to see what others think, from the diehard fans to those staunchly against her.

Just as long as we don’t devolve into bullying, which can be a fine line (even if I do love a good roast)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Chakra (9th September 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

It’s the blissed-out look and breathless way of talking that creeps me out. I’ve met people from cults and they have the exact same manner about them. It’s a trauma response.

In her case there’s an undercurrent of narcissism as well, which is always among the biggest red flags, in my opinion.

Her wardrobe choices as of late have also been a little bit concerning.

I’m not one to knock people for wearing unusual clothes, in fact, I really like a lot of the alt fashion out there.

But when you wear long flowing white robes, I don’t know…it gives me the ick.

That being said, I think her work warrants a discussion thread of its own, since she’s the latest “big” voice out there. I’d be curious to see what others think, from the diehard fans to those staunchly against her.

Just as long as we don’t devolve into bullying, which can be a fine line (even if I do love a good roast)
    Frankly I haven't listened to her in ages - way too many red flags, covered them all in previous post. Thus it's more of a frequency thing - don't like the energy she's connected to, which I think probably connect to A.I.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ighlight=Elena

I still listen to Kerry Cassidy, can be annoying as hell at times, goes off on major tangents, huge ego, but at least she's real, doesn't give a sh!t whether you like her or not. LOL Says what most people are thinking anyway.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th September 2023), Tam (9th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast