+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Salbuchi - A real man with REAL BALLS

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Salbuchi - A real man with REAL BALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
    Last edited by THE eXchanger; 22nd May 2010 at 20:40.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,776 times in 4,212 posts

Default Re: Salbuchi - A real man with REAL BALLS

He's agry, he's passionate and he's still a tad too top heavy (cereberal). Unfortunately, he, like most people around the world doesn't have the freedom to practice expessing himself anything like as much as Americans do. If I compared his video with the spontanious scriptless gut splurges of Alex Jones, I'd not be fair. Alex has had a lot of practice, because he COULD.

I'd love to be a part of putting a broadcasting station together here in Britain but we'd never get it past the licencing stage. And if we 'pirated' we'd be taken out rapidly.

The first amendment of the American Constitution is a wonderful head start and all that blood that was spilt for that freedom is nearly forgotten now. In Britain we never had a revolution and we are all the Queen's (or King's) "subjects".

On Argentina; If the economic crash in Argentina was really a beta test for what is coming for the rest of us, I wonder if they were chosen because of the spat over the islands Britain holds on to down there?

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    He's agry, he's passionate and he's still a tad too top heavy (cereberal). Unfortunately, he, like most people around the world doesn't have the freedom to practice expessing himself anything like as much as Americans do. If I compared his video with the spontanious scriptless gut splurges of Alex Jones, I'd not be fair. Alex has had a lot of practice, because he COULD.
    Your right about the comparison. Jones is a seasoned pro at this and he may be without peer at this point. I love Alan Watt but he is far too dour and cerebral for most people.

This video has value though. Jones can actually polarize people because of his personality. He sets off alarms with his fast talking salesmanship (I believe he's earnest), and passion which some otherwise intelligent people might perceive as smarmy, manipulative or mentally ill . This video has an intelligence and sincerity that could win over people who may be scared away by Jones. I like to show people a range of researchers and whistleblowers so they can see it as a multidimensional problem and not just some ranting alternative radio guy.

Jones is brilliant though...

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I've seen a few of Salbuchi's videos and always find him to be interesting. He occasionally seems to trip over his words but as you said, I doubt he spends a great deal of time "rehearsing the lines" before recording a video.

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by THE eXchanger (here)
    Salbuchi - A real man with REAL
    This man really knows his stuff - new world order / break free do NOT become a slave Part 1 of 2

http://www.pyrabang.com/view.php?ref...&post_id=46082

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Be sure to also watch part 2 of 2 - off link above
    I like the guy!

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,085 times in 820 posts

Quote Posted by THE eXchanger (here)
    Salbuchi - A real man with REAL
    This man really knows his stuff - new world order / break free do NOT become a slave Part 1 of 2

http://www.pyrabang.com/view.php?ref...&post_id=46082

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Be sure to also watch part 2 of 2 - off link above
    Nice post X.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

+ Reply to Thread