Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you follow any Religion?

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,609 times in 21,138 posts

Thumbs up Re: Do you follow any Religion?

Quote Posted by John Hilton (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Even learn how to question literary everything
    The word "literary" makes no sense here. Even if it's supposed to be "literally", I think that word is unnecessary.

Anyway, I appreciate all of the essays but I'll restrict my answer to this: I don't have a religion but my "bible" is "The Conscious Universe" by Dean Radin. He explains everything far better than I could and, although he's probably a long way from being 100% correct, I think he's closer to the truth than most.

Sorry if am not always 100% correct ... English is not my native language! ... Thanks for the heads-up ... I edited it and corrected it! <<< me correcting things ...
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd September 2023 at 14:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (16th November 2023), Parsi-X (2nd September 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you follow any Religion?

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice that MatrixNeo has not been back...
    You’re not the only one to notice, and they have been asked if they’re a bot already .. I believe in the short time they’ve been here they have started three threads, and only replied to one twice and another once…

I didn’t realize bots actually started threads.. odd behavior for sure, asking only questions then bailing as if not caring about actual interaction on any issue…
    • very odd indeed! ... see also this
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    And MatrixNeo has not given a single Thanks...
    Maybe I have been busy.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MatrixNeo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Franny (7th October 2023), Jambo (7th September 2023), Saxondale (8th October 2023), Vangelo (3rd September 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Every time I walk past churches during mass, one word that comes to mind is 'sheep.' It's frustrating to hear the priest telling people to pray to God and view Him as the almighty authority figure. In contrast, when I read the teachings of a Buddhism group, it emphasizes walking your own path and becoming Buddha. In a somewhat joking manner, I've told a few people, 'I could create my own religion, and you could too.' My underlying thought is centered on self-responsibility and embarking on a personal journey of the soul.

The best thing to do is to question everything and embark on a journey of self or soul searching. Recently, I've been diving into the topic of death and exploring the philosophy and psychology surrounding it, which has awake my spirituality even more. The sad part is that not many people are willing to engage in conversations about spirituality, ideology, or topics related to the nature of reality and the spiritual realm. Instead, they seem more focused on materialistic pursuits."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2023), Ewan (3rd September 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Franny (7th October 2023), Jambo (4th September 2023), Pam (16th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,513 times in 1,697 posts

Welcome to PA Matrix/Neo...

My noting your absence, was as a result of I believe Normans original posts regarding the nature of your appearances and absences.... and the rest that followed on multiple threads.

I believe the jump to "question the absence", was for just that reason, people are busy, and as such, they immediately alerted to the fact that there was no replies from you for awhile, keeping your own threads "On topic".. In short, they were wondering if engaging the posts would be a waste of their time as well... And that a fair question...

Many here have busy lives as well, and avoid "energy drains", and if the one who is asking questions, stops engaging, then they see the energy spent to provide input to such things, would equally be a waste of their time... I do not believe they meant any harm, nor did I.

Having said that, when you ask about "following any religion"... are you asking in terms of believing everything that is said about such religion? Or the structure of religion itself? As this world is chalked full of different religion beliefs... and as such, it raise many contradictions across the board... Believing in one, means the denial of all the rest... And in this case, with the claims of the immortal soul being the chip in play, or "Wager of your beliefs", well it would be quite a thing to discount the ideas of others as pure nonsense, because one could be wrong...

The only real truth is we don't know what we don't know... In my opinion. Is there more? Yes, but truly, very few of us or any of us do not know, and must just believe of have faith in someone or something that is spoken about...

I hope you find your answers.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ewan (3rd September 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Franny (7th October 2023), Jambo (4th September 2023), Parsi-X (4th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Some of my family members are Church of England. Here is a list of things they do that none of my non religious friends do.

1. Prayer/ prayer groups
    2. contemplate/meditate
    3. Help people in constructive ways

On the flip side they are homophobic, very conservative and possibly racist. Religion seems to bring out the best and worst of us.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Franny (7th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Dreamer148's Avatar
    Thanks

I have returned to my childhood religion - protestant Christianity. What power and wisdom Jesus left us with. For those of you have travelled, have you noticed that Christian nations are the happiest and most prosperous of any nations? I can see the beauty in other religions but for me..

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer148 For This Post:

Franny (7th October 2023), Matthew (16th November 2023), Pam (16th November 2023), Sadieblue (10th October 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 times in 167 posts

Even learn how to question literary everything
    The word "literary" makes no sense here. Even if it's supposed to be "literally", I think that word is unnecessary.
    It feels like you are literally being a wee bit pedantic about a simple spelling mistake
    As someone diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 15, I am amazed that I go back and look at what I posted the first time round, and all the mistakes I made.

I don't have a religion but my "bible" is "The Conscious Universe" by Dean Radin. He explains everything far better than I could and, although he's probably a long way from being 100% correct, I think he's closer to the truth than most.
    I've read 'Real Magic' by Dean Radin, but will give 'The Conscious Universe' a go.
    Last edited by Jambo; 21st October 2023 at 11:47.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Franny (7th October 2023), Pam (16th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No, not anymore, not since I discovered that this world was a simulation and that reincarnation is a trap. My grandmother died believing God would heal her from cancer. God never did. God took my father, my aunts and uncles and now my mother and sister and I are alone. We three are all we have. All our lives, we've lived in poverty, despite my mom and I once, praying and pleading to God to help us, to deliver us. He never did. I soon after became a Misotheist - one who believes God exists but that he's evil and unworthy to be served or worshiped. Personally I believe God is Lucifer and Lucifer is God. They're one and the same.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to somebodyyetnobody For This Post:

Franny (7th October 2023), Jambo (21st October 2023), Pam (16th November 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,217 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by somebodyyetnobody (here)
    No, not anymore, not since I discovered that this world was a simulation and that reincarnation is a trap. My grandmother died believing God would heal her from cancer. God never did. God took my father, my aunts and uncles and now my mother and sister and I are alone. We three are all we have. All our lives, we've lived in poverty, despite my mom and I once, praying and pleading to God to help us, to deliver us. He never did. I soon after became a Misotheist - one who believes God exists but that he's evil and unworthy to be served or worshiped. Personally I believe God is Lucifer and Lucifer is God. They're one and the same.

Interesting... My take? Why the need to believe in anything at all? Belief in something means there is always doubt. Doubt generates fear.

I don't know about the world being a simulation, but I do have other ideas on that one.

Assuming reincarnation is a real thing... is reincarnation a trap (at the very least, here on Earth)? Quite possibly. I'm definitely suspicious of that "white light at the end of the tunnel". There's a horrific narrative that describes -- once a soul enters the light (or is lured into the light) -- some kind of holding area (trap) for manipulating that soul into compliance. Then, the soul's memories are wiped clean before being sent back to Earth.

When it comes to God being Lucifer... If you take the bible literal (which I don't), the idea of God being Lucifer makes sense when you read the Old Testament. Yikes! What a psycho. Anyway, the New Testament describes an entirely different God.

We create what we fear.

This is about living in fear versus taking control of your mind. Here's a post I made in another thread that relates to this:

Quote Posted by Pris (here)

To me, God is simply shorthand for Good. Good is the expression of pure love. I choose to be Good (as opposed to Evil -- the antithesis of Live). And, Good is fearless, free. As a living spirit, it is all up to me. It is all my responsibility. There is no collective, just me. From my singular perspective, I am the center, forever. I am a willful conscious, self-aware singularity, entirely separate, unique. That is why it's such an extraordinary journey. Recognizing the Good in others and sharing the love and adventure is part of the joy and fun of being alive. Love is boundless and transcendent for those spirits who live in the moment choosing life over death.

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1579023

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Franny (7th October 2023), Jambo (21st October 2023), Miller (21st October 2023), Pam (21st October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2023), Yoda (7th October 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

For religious inspiration I read the Baha’i Holy Writings. They build on top of my Christian origins. The keyword is Progressive Revelation, in other words, all the worlds religions were originally revealed from a higher source, but lost the relevance over time, as they were infiltrated by psychopathic elements, who deceived the believers while hidden behind via the cloak of clergy.
    This enormous volume of written text was written ( or perhaps chanelled) by a Persian aristocrat in the 19th century, who claims that this will over time become the new world religion.
    There are many prophecies about the time we are going through as the old systems and institutions are dying.
    There were 20,000 martyrs in Iran alone, killed by mobs, who in turn were driven by hate speech from Muslim clergy.
    Its message is gentle. No force.

Forbids clergy, and therefore teaches that every child needs to learn to read and write so as to be able to get their guidance directly.

Teaches that life continues after death.
    Teaches that all creation is interconnected, hence what hurts one, also hurts all, so mutual support is encouraged.
    Teaches tolerance and patience.
    Teaches that science and religion must agree.
    Teaches equality of the races.
    Teaches equality of the sexes.

And the newest part, which makes it unique, compared to the older religions, is a teaching that connects grassroots communities electing from their midst a trusted group of nine people, called local spiritual assembly, (LSA) once every year.
    Local communities also elect Delegates who once a year convene to elect a National Assembly.
    And once every 5 years the National Assemblies of the whole world elect an international Assembly called the Universal House of Justice.
    Secret ballot voting.
    No campaigning allowed.

So the operative here is the individual conscience, where true power resides, as long as that inner voice is adhered to.
    What must be understood is that inner voices can come from either end of the spectrum, what is understood nowadays as lower or higher frequency energies, and discernment is needed to distinguish which part of our own being they appeal to… lower survival instincts for the self, or higher ideals for the betterment of all.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th October 2023), Franny (10th October 2023), Jambo (21st October 2023), Pam (21st October 2023), Sadieblue (10th October 2023), tessie999 (27th November 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

There is so much to believe in that has no rational explanation that to say one does not need belief is erroneous.
    We must believe, not know or understand, many concepts that are named but not defined like: light, atom, proton, energy, forces, space, and many many others.

We all must take on beliefs to exist.

So ya, I follow the religion of science, of Christianity, of philosophy, among others.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Jambo (21st October 2023), Miller (21st October 2023), Pam (16th November 2023), Sadieblue (10th October 2023), ulli (10th October 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    There is so much to believe in that has no rational explanation that to say one does not need belief is erroneous.
    We must believe, not know or understand, many concepts that are named but not defined like: light, atom, proton, energy, forces, space, and many many others.

We all must take on beliefs to exist.

So ya, I follow the religion of science, of Christianity, of philosophy, among others.

True, Ernie, belief is everywhere.

I don’t know a single person who doesn’t show some signs of belief, especially those who like to challenge someone else’s belief.
    They believe in their self image as debunkers.

My belief is that I have a purpose, and that is to find the best path for the whole of humanity, one that will lead to an end of all wars.
    Most early religions are mystical in their essence and teach transcendence. Then with Christianity came community, ie the body of Christ.

As an addition to becoming loving to one’s nearest.

Then the Nation of Islam, a larger concept still, but with laws that might have worked 1300 years ago, but no longer make sense.

So then the Baha’is, which attempts to address the needs of the global situation. Those needs are to do with the globalist takeover by psychopathic leaders.

How does a community get rid of their lying psychopaths, who use deception, charm and threats?
    The answer goes back to an individual, in developing their own divinity, become more courageous, more creative, and take no shyt from no one, especially media and advertisers.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th October 2023), Franny (10th October 2023), Jambo (21st October 2023), Miller (21st October 2023), Pam (16th November 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member FractalEnergy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When I was younger, I was fascinated by the Christian Bible stories, primarily the Old Testament. I remember being 5 years old and praying to God that he would test me like he had tested Job (I still haven't figured out why I would ask for so much suffering at such a young age). And the weird thing is, my parents were not religious at all. In fact, my dad was borderline atheist, and my mother would always claim that church was for weak people who needed to be in some kind of "group" in order to have a relationship with God. Through the years, I would tag along with friends whenever they went to church, and I studied bible stories when I was real young with my sister's Jehovah Witness babysitter. I remember her telling me that dinosaurs existed with people until the great flood wiped them out, and that Jehovah Witness followers do not wear a cross around their neck because Jesus died on the cross and they see the cross as a tool that was used to murder him. Over the years, I always thought it was strange that God would create everyone, yet only love one group of people. I also couldn't understand why God was always so angry and jealous, which are clearly human traits that could be worked on with a good therapist. But it wasn't until I started going to a Christian University and was required to read the Bible in its entirety, that I realized how absurd it was. I started sharing some of the passages with my non-religious friends and when I asked them where do you think this verse came from, they would reply, "I don't know, the Quran?" They were shocked to hear that it was the Christian Bible. Later, I was introduced to some of the passages in the Talmud which really turned my stomach, and I found Paul Anthony Wallis whose interpretations really resonate with me. Paul believes the Old Testament is really a story about the Anunnaki. I asked Paul if believed the Jesus story, and he said he does. Honestly, I have a hard time believing any of it, and am currently researching the concept that we are all co-creators in a holographic reality. I do believe we have guides or helpers because I have spoken to them, but I don't know if there is one big God/Source looking out for us. Many NDE folks claim there is a God, and I am open to that. Basically, my motto these days is, "Be open to everything, yet attached to nothing."

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FractalEnergy For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2023), Jambo (21st October 2023), Miller (21st October 2023), Pam (16th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2023), tessie999 (27th November 2023), ulli (10th October 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 times in 167 posts

I'll be honest I was an odd child. I often look thirty years back to my younger self for guidance of who I was and what I believed, and this is one of those times.

My young self would sit, as an 11 year old child, on a swing in my local park for hours on end considering the nature of reality.
    What I came up with as that young child was the following.

We are all trying to return to our source, AND we have many vehicles to do that.
    I believed that Religion was nothing but a vehicle for that purpose.

I imagined that to get back to the divine creator, our true.. higher-self, we had to cross a large lake. Yes we don't have to go anywhere... but within, but still it was a metaphor that as a child i could understand.

We could either do that by hopping on the "boat" of a world religion (quite firm & sturdy in it's belief with many fellow passengers to reassure each other), or by hopping on the raft you made from your own beliefs.
    Admittedly it is for this reason I understand why many find comfort in a religion.

I'm someone who prefers to ride on their own raft of beliefs to return to our essence.
    The problem with that is it can be quiet rickety, and you change out different parts of it (beliefs) as time goes by.
    I'm only a third of the way across that lake.
    Last edited by Jambo; 23rd October 2023 at 10:30.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Miller (21st October 2023), Pam (16th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2023), tessie999 (27th November 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,853 times in 1,439 posts

Quote Posted by somebodyyetnobody (here)

Interesting... My take? Why the need to believe in anything at all? Belief in something means there is always doubt. Doubt generates fear.

I don't know about the world being a simulation, but I do have other ideas on that one.

Assuming reincarnation is a real thing... is reincarnation a trap (at the very least, here on Earth)? Quite possibly. I'm definitely suspicious of that "white light at the end of the tunnel". There's a horrific narrative that describes -- once a soul enters the light (or is lured into the light) -- some kind of holding area (trap) for manipulating that soul into compliance. Then, the soul's memories are wiped clean before being sent back to Earth.

When it comes to God being Lucifer... If you take the bible literal (which I don't), the idea of God being Lucifer makes sense when you read the Old Testament. Yikes! What a psycho. Anyway, the New Testament describes an entirely different God.

We create what we fear.

This is about living in fear versus taking control of your mind. Here's a post I made in another thread that relates to this:

To me, God is simply shorthand for Good. Good is the expression of pure love. I choose to be Good (as opposed to Evil -- the antithesis of Live). And, Good is fearless, free. As a living spirit, it is all up to me. It is all my responsibility. There is no collective, just me. From my singular perspective, I am the center, forever. I am a willful conscious, self-aware singularity, entirely separate, unique. That is why it's such an extraordinary journey. Recognizing the Good in others and sharing the love and adventure is part of the joy and fun of being alive. Love is boundless and transcendent for those spirits who live in the moment choosing life over death.

Link to post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1579023
    Great post Pris
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Jambo (21st October 2023), Pam (16th November 2023), Pris (23rd October 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Do you follow any Religion?

I believe there is a law above the laws of men, a law of nature, elements like Fire, Earth, Air and Water.
    That there is a form of creative thought in the universe.
    That life itself is an illusion and a drop in the infinite and unlimited ocean of divine creation which itself forms a cycle in a mother of eternal cycle...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Jambo (6th January 2024), Pam (16th November 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Italy Avalon Member Luca Busarello's Avatar
    Language
    Italian
    Thanks

No I haven't any religion, nevertheless I understand who believe in some religious thoughts, living with religion is easier… I mean, you can fell “safe” and you can avoid thinking by yourself.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca Busarello For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (26th November 2023), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2023), Jambo (6th January 2024)

35. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,609 times in 21,138 posts

Lightbulb Re: Do you follow any Religion?

• Its Time To Wake Up - Alan Watts on Religion
    You can change quality settings of this Rumble Video to HD 1280x720p!

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v3yuezc/?pub=ir01b
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2023 at 20:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jambo (6th January 2024), Miller (15th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2