+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Elves, Faeries, Pixies

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Elves, Faeries, Pixies

hey how is everyone? i was wondering if someone could help me. about 5 years ago there was a documentary that came on tv. it was about Iceland and the fact that elves and ferries are pretty much part of their culture. apparently kids regurlarly see them and interact with them. but when they go thru puberty they generally loose the ability to see them. it was a very in depth documetary. they even had the former president of Iceland talking about them. There are maps to where the elves reside. and they even showed a construction company that was waiting to dig in a place out of respect for the elves. allowing them time to clear out. apparently the elves reside in a different dimension from what i remember.

but anyway i was wondering if anyone had seen that documentary. if so, does anyone know the name of it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

soleil (15th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Elves, Ferries, Pixies

I recall watching this a bt ago. Here's a Youtube excerpt?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

72MAV27 (25th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

That looks interesting.

Michael Newton said from what he's put together from his clients - or maybe it was one of his clients who said it - but, he said (paraphrased) the world was as though it had transparent overlays on it.

He also said that there were parts of the world where (again paraphrased to my own understanding) these energies or overlays were more able to be seen.

Thought - I wonder if it's this open minded perception which has allowed the Icelanders the strength to take on the bankers. Maybe they haven't bought into the system as deeply as the rest of us?
    Or
    Maybe they even had a little bit of help.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

72MAV27 (25th January 2011), Hiram (27th January 2011), spiritwind (15th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I haven't seen the film, but I have seen fairies - or at least that's what I think they were. Tiny little light beings. I was out in the woods by myself...

anyhow. ya, they're out there.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by 72MAV27 (here)
    hey how is everyone? i was wondering if someone could help me. about 5 years ago there was a documentary that came on tv. it was about Iceland and the fact that elves and ferries are pretty much part of their culture. apparently kids regurlarly see them and interact with them. but when they go thru puberty they generally loose the ability to see them. it was a very in depth documetary. they even had the former president of Iceland talking about them. There are maps to where the elves reside. and they even showed a construction company that was waiting to dig in a place out of respect for the elves. allowing them time to clear out. apparently the elves reside in a different dimension from what i remember.

but anyway i was wondering if anyone had seen that documentary. if so, does anyone know the name of it?
    Hi 72MAV27,

I think that I have seen the video you're talking about, unfortunately, I tried to find where I have left the link, can't remember but here is another link.

Hope it helps.

All my blessings.

Deega

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

72MAV27 (25th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

thanks Banshee. but this is not the one i was referring to. it seems like this video is more funny and humorous. the video i saw was a very serious documentary. but thanks for even looking for me!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

yes it was very interesting Teakai. i've been trying to remember the name of it for years. i love your quote by the way!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

thats very interesting Transdimensional Bean Pod. how old were you when you saw them? did you have any communication with them?

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

thanks Deega for taking the time out to look for me. i sure would love to see that film again. i'm sure i'll find it eventually. o and i love your avatar. i have the same picture as the screen saver on my phone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

Deega (25th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Elves, Faeries, Pixies

There's all sorts of accounts in Ireland and the UK as well. A runway for an airport was diverted due to it infringing on sacred elf places. Shannon airport I think. Can't remember. There's quite a lot of fey activity around here. People will hang out here to get a glimpse. Not tiny figures . Large looming stick like figures and doves the size of chickens with blue wings. I'm going to have to surmise that its not really another dimension they are in, but another level of perception . Perhaps our eye to brain to consciousness conditioning doesn't allow us to see them. Like it was expressed in "What the Bleep do we Know." We dont' see with our eyes. We see with our brain and if our consciousness decides not to see something due to a belief system then likely we will not see it. There is a whole lot of 'reality' our there we can't see so when we have these episodes its typically because the conscious mechanism that wants to blot them out is taken off guard. That may be why things disappear so quickly. We glimpse them and their gone. Perhaps they didn't go anywhere but our consciouness kicked in and erased them fro our perceptions. Out here I tend to view the fey as manifestations of earth , tree and other energies particualry the looming stick figures that stalk around. I fancy the notion they are tree consciouness out for a stroll. Their huge 8-12 feet tall.

When I was a child I was a vivid aura viewer. I thought nothing of this because I didn't say anything about it not realizing I seen something the rest of my family didn't. I took it for granted that everyone seen the same things I did. I never lost the ability for that reason. I wasn't conditioned not to. I can't remember how it was determined that I was noticing something that a whole lot of people weren't but by that time it was too late to condition my thinking otherwise.

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Mav-

I saw them when I was 25 (now 37). I was out in the woods, by myself. It was getting towards dusk. I noticed what looked at first like moonlight reflecting off the leaves of some low lying plants, about 40 feet to my left. As the dusk grew darker, the reflection became more brilliant. Soon it became obvious that this wasn't just a reflection. There were little tiny balls of light, maybe about 20 or 30 of them.

What helped to make it more plain, is that they got closer. I had turned my attention to something else for a minute, and when I looked back over, they had come a foot closer or so. They crept up over to me like this (I'd do something else, they'd move closer) for about an hour or so. Then they started to 'play' with me. I heard a rustling under the leaves by my feet, where I was sitting cross legged on the ground. At first I assumed it was a frog or a mouse or something. I'd look to see what it was, and the lights would advance another foot. This repeated a few times, until they were about 7 or 8 feet away.

The next time I heard the rustling, I looked back to see that one of the lights had branched off, and was now only about 2 or 3 feet in front of me, on the ground. In my memory, I see a vaguely humanoid form inside of this bright glow, about the size of a golf ball. I'm embarrassed to say it, but this all very much spooked me. I was alone in the dark, and the night before I had seen a full on ghost - like, a see through man only 10 feet away from me, which I actually HEARD crunching leaves as it approached, making me think it was a person at first, before I saw that 'he' was see through and white. He was just some guy in a jeans and T shirt with a slight beer gut, who walked on by. Maybe used to live out that way.

Anyhow. So these lights. I'd be distracted, they'd advance. I'd hear rustling, they'd advance. This 'game' lasted about 2 hours or so, as they slowly made their way past me, down the small embankment to the edge of the stream I was beside, and then off down the edge of the stream, around the corner, out of view.

And that was that.

I now have a sure fire means of getting myself an accommodation in a padded room, should I ever desire. Just tell the nice doctor about the fairies I met in the woods. Who played a game with me, frightened me, and disappeared. It was like they were playing some kind of "Boo!" type game. They're tricksters, sorta, I guess.

That was the only time I ever saw them.
    Last edited by Transdimensional Bean Pod; 25th January 2011 at 20:38.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

that's very interesting 9eagle9. and i think that your view on them residing in another level of perception rather then another dimension is more a long the lines of how it was explained in the documentary. and i would have to agree with you. since you're a aura viewer i bet it's hard for people to mislead you with their intentions ha? lol

16. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

if you can learn to feel with your eyes you can learn to see beyond the physical

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

72MAV27 (26th January 2011), Artemesia (1st February 2011), Kindling (26th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

hey Transdimensional Bean Pod!

wow that's a remarkable story! i was trying to envision the experience as i read. yea from everything i heard about them they do seem to be pretty playful.

padded rooms are for "crazy" people. lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

hey bluestflame! that's pretty deep. care to elaborate?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

Transdimensional Bean Pod (26th January 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

something about feeling assists in being present , being present with what we see , ... am still working out how to convey with a little more clarity , what it is for me

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

72MAV27 (26th January 2011), Kindling (26th January 2011), sunflower (27th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    something about feeling assists in being present , being present with what we see , ... am still working out how to convey with a little more clarity , what it is for me
    thanks! that's actually very helpful. i think i know what you mean.

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

like if you want to see a trees spirit you have to be present with it

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Kindling (26th January 2011), superconsciousness (15th November 2013), Transdimensional Bean Pod (26th January 2011)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

i see. and feeling it enables us to be present with it right? i think that falls into the category of the "other" senses that are not any of the 5 basic senses. and i totally understand why it's hard to explain things like that in words.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

bluestflame (26th January 2011), Kindling (26th January 2011)

27. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i haven't 'seen' a faerie since '95. saw one last night. (=

28. The Following User Says Thank You to youenjoymself For This Post:

Transdimensional Bean Pod (26th January 2011)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

wow what are the odds? where did you see it? was there any communication?

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

it was under an Oak tree. i was leaving someone's house i was at the gate. no communication. just a feeling of reassurance. i couldn't open the gate. i was fumbling with the latch as i saw the little shinny fellow. i've opened the latch many many times. i think you get the jist of it.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youenjoymself For This Post:

72MAV27 (26th January 2011), Transdimensional Bean Pod (26th January 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    like if you want to see a trees spirit you have to be present with it
    I saw the spirit of a broccoli plant once.

I was preparing dinner, and I had this gorgeous head of organic broccoli. I was just, staring at it. Admiring it. It was truly beautiful. My eyes were drawn to their tiny, purple buds...

And just like that, this light sort of 'flashed' out - and I don't know how to describe it, but it 'looked' like a face, even though that's not exactly what I remember seeing.

It was one of the most beautiful experiences I've had.

Maybe because I felt so tenderly towards it?

This was a couple of months before I saw the fey creatures. I was involved in a lot of Native American ceremony at the time. I was more attuned to nature than I normally am.

I know. Straight jacket time....
    Last edited by Transdimensional Bean Pod; 26th January 2011 at 17:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast